Girlfriend

I Hate Idols!

"Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now
Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up." -BTS


Bang Shihyuk “So that’s the story. But i still don’t know why you were taking pictures of him?”

Sh*t, don’t ask me that.

Bang Shihyuk “Clearly you’re not a fan. So explain to me Eunjissi.”

He’s so calm. That’s no good.

“Erm- I…Actually i wasn’t taking his pictures i was just going around and taking pictures of random th-“

Bang Shihyuk “Eunjissi, i don’t have time. I’m a busy man. And i know you’re lying. I could just tell my IT apartment to find out but i don’t want to make an effort for it. So please tell me the truth.”

This guy scares me. Eomma… Should i tell the truth? But if i tell, i’d be more screwed. But he’s right, he can find my page easily. Oh my god. I’m going to find who’s behind this, and he or she is so ing DEAD.

“Okay… So…”

Bang Shihyuk “As i said, i have no time Eunjissi.”

“So i kind of have this anti idol page-“ You said in a second.

Taehyung “Oh my god…”

Bang Shihyuk “Anti idol page? You’re a strange person Eunjissi.”

“Yeah, i’ve heard that a lot, thank you.”

Bang Shihyuk “In a bad way.”

“Thank you anyways.”

Bang Shihyuk “So Taehyung, as i saw, you’ve done nothing wrong.” You looked at him and saw him nodding rapidly. Bastard.

Bang Shihyuk “Eunjissi-“

“Yeah, i’ve done nothing wrong too so i should go.”

Bang Shihyuk “Don’t think so miss. You’ve done a lot of demage and you should pay back.”

“…” Pay back? Pay back with what? Money? But i don’t have money? Are they going to sell my organs?!

“P-Pay back?”

Bang Shihyuk “Yes.”

“Like what? Money?”

Bang Shihyuk “Ahaha! You’re funny too. No, not money.”

“????”

Bang Shihyuk “It’s easy. You’ll be Taehyung’s girlfriend.” And this sentence was enough for you to explode. Apparently was enough for Taehyung too.

“WHAT?!” Both of you shouted.

Taehyung “I mean, PDnim….shouldn’t we tell the truth and explain...?”

Bang Shihyuk “It’s too late for that. And they wouldn’t believe this story cause it’s ridiculous.”

“But it’s the truth!” you cried out.

Bang Shihyuk “Well, the truth isn’t important for people.”

“But if you say that Taehyung doesn’t have a girlfriend his fans will be happy.”

Bang Shihyuk “Yes they would be. But these photos and your mom’s record is enough for them to believe the story. They’ll think that we’re fooling them and they’ll be more angry. And BTS will lose their fans and will have lots of haters.”

“B-But- How can this possibly fix things?”

Bang Shihyuk “It’s easy, they’ll just accept the fact that he has a girlfriend but always have the possibility to break up. It will be a hit. Sejin, run the car. We should do an official announcement.”

“NO THERE’S NO WAY I’M PRETENDING TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!” You stood up. Bang looked you in the eye. It was the scarriest thing you saw but you didn’t care.

Bang “You can deal with her right Taehyung?”

Taehyung “…”

Bang “Huh?”

Taehyung “Y-yes.”

“What? Yes? You want that? Are you fu-freaking serious!?”

Taehyung “Just shut the up already.” He mouthed you. When you heard the door closed your started to yell.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THIS? THERE’S NO WAY I’M DOING THIS OKAY! I’D RATHER DYING!”

Taehyung “THEN GO AND JUST DIE! I DON’T WANT THIS SH*T TOO! DON’T FORGET THAT YOU MADE ALL OF THIS!”

“ME? WHAT DID I DO?”

Taehyung “WHAT DID YOU D-OMFG ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? YOU HAVE AN ANTI IDOL PAGE AND YOU FOLLOWED ME!”

“ YOU!”

Taehyung “NO, YOU!”

Jhope “World War 3 has officially began.”

“SHUT UP!” You yelled with Taehyung at the same time.

“Oh my god, i can’t, i just can’t.” You turned your back to get the hell out of here. But someone hold you. Again.

Taehyung “Where the hell do you think you’re going?” You looked him in the eye and asked him.

“Do you want me to punch you in the face?”

Jin “Okay! That’s enough! Taehyungah, let her go.”

Taehyung “What? Hyung-“

Jin “Eunjissi, give your phone.”

“Why would-“

Jin “Give me your phone.” He said in a harsh tone. You didn’t think that sweet boy could be this scary. You sighed and took out your phone to hand him.

Jin “Okay, since we have your phone number now you can go. Pick up when we call. If you don’t Bang will find your home easily. Have a nice ing day.” You took your phone and

“You too!” You went out and slammed the door.

“Hyuk, i’m so going to kick your .” Minjee waved you and you run to them.

Minjee “What happened?”

“Oh nothing. I just will be Taehyung’s girlfriend, that’s all. Nothing happened. NOTHING!”

Hyuk “Holy crap.”

Minjee “I didn’t see this coming…”

“YOU ING DIDN’T! MY WHOLE LIFE IS OVER! AND I HAVE TO BE WITH THAT !”

Minjee “Is he that bad?”

Hyuk “I think you better shut your mouth now Jee.”

Minjee “Yeah. We should just leave.”

Hyuk “Yeap, everything’s going to be okay Ji.”

Minjee “He’s right. Everything-“

“GET LOST YOU ING STUPID………………………..!!!”

---

You throw yourself on your bed and kick the sheets.

“I was just an ordinary girl-hell i wasn’t but what the ? Being an idol’s girlfriend?” You wanted to cry. It was like karma is slaping you in the face.

“Maybe i should run…MOOOOOOM!”

“WHAAAT!?” She yelled back from first floor. You got up and run to her.

“Mom, let’s go back to Jeju!” She glanced at you with a blank face.

“What?”

“Yeah, let’s go back. I could just work at the restaurant-“

“YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES HUH! YOU! IF YOUR B*TCH WON’T GET INTO A COLLEGE-“

“OKAY! I GET IT! DON’T HIT ME WOMAN!”

“HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ME WOMAN! OH MY! JUST GO AND MARRY WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND MAYBE I CAN DIE IN PEACE THEN!”

“BOYFRIEND MY !” You saw her slipper is coming so you just scooted.

“Noooooo i wanna diee! Should i just jump out of the window? But it’s not that high. Should i go to the Han River? Why me? WHY MEEE!?”

*Beep* You took your phone and opened the message.

“Tommorrow. Big Hit building. 7am.”

“7 AM! WHAT AM I? A VAMPIRE?!” You opened your laptop and found the adress than you saw that you have lots of notifications.

“What’s going on…” You entered your site and looked at your messages.

“Unni! Do you know Kim Taehyung’s girlfriend?”

“You must’ve seen Taehyung’s girlfriend right? Why didn’t you post anything?”

“Oh my gosh, this is so ed up.” You took you laptop on your lap and insinuated your fingers.

“We don’t have any information about BTS’s Kim Taehyung’s relationship.

PS: The BTS case is closed.”

“I had to do this. I had to. It’s okay Eunji.” You told yourself.

“Omg! She stopped bothering BTS!”

“Such a lame. You couldn’t find anything right?”

“I told you, BTS is a good group .”

“How can you dropped the case like this! Everyone should see their real face!”

“Is it about Taehyung’s relationship? Why you drop the case now?”

“Kkkk is she jealous?”

“Be calm Eunji, be calm. You can’t answer them.” 

Hello my dearest readers! I'm here with a new chapter, i hope you all liked it! It's getting more and more interesting~ <3 -Sude

BTS 3RD WIN <3