It's Official

I Hate Idols!

 

"Dreams, hopes, forward, forward." -BTS

Taehyung “What did you say? What did she say? Not going to sign?”

Suga “Aaand here we go!” He grabed you by the arm and suddenly you found yourself between the wall and .

Taehyung “Look, i don’t care how much you hate me cause our feelings are mutual. You are going to fix this. You have to. You have no choice. Or else my life and also their livew are going fall apart. And i’ll have nothing to lose. So i won’t mind hunting you after that. Don’t test me okay. I don’t want to hurt a girl.” You gulped as he threw your arm away and walked into the practice room. Other boys followed him but Jhope was still here.

“J-just g-go.” You said. He grabed a bottle of water and placed it into your hand then he left. You looked at the water and saw that your hand was trembling.

“What the hell?” Kim Taehyung shouldn’t be like this right? Maybe after all, you proved that BTS’s characters are also fake like the others. They were all the same.

You found a spot and you sat cross legged.

“Screw all of you!” You shouted a little then you started to read the contract. While reading you were changing you didn’t like.

“How many pages are there left? Holy .” It was 9 pages. Shoot. Do i have to memorize all of this to not to broke them? Or else i’m going to have to pay 50 thousand ing dollars.

“Why is my life so sad?” You sighed and listened the voice from coming practice room.

“The tomorrow we’ve been waiting for becomes the name of yesterday at some point
Tomorrow becomes today, today becomes yesterday, tomorrow becomes yesterday and is behind me
Life isn’t about living along but living through
As you live through, you’ll disappear some day
If you keep spacing out, you’ll be swept away, if you ain’t no got the guts, trust
It’ll all become yesterday anyway so what’s the use?
I wanted to become happy and strong but why am I getting weaker?
Where am I going? I’m going here and there but I always come back here
Yeah, I’ll probably flow somewhere, is there an end to this maze?”

It’s not about love? Hm, interesting. So you stood up and sat closer to the door and continued listening.

“Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better
Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, don’t ever run backwards, never

Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now
Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know

Don’t get too far away, tomorrow
Don’t get far away, tomorrow
Don’t get too far away, tomorrow”

You were suppose to be reading to contract but those lyrics made you think and question your life purpose.

“You’re hating them but at least they have dreams.” You whispered yourself.

Don’t think of anything
Don’t say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

I still can’t believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don’t try to disappear

Is it true Is it true
You You
You’re so beautiful, that I’m scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You”

You yawned and rested your head to the wall. You were so sleepy and this song wasn’t helping you right now so you just…fell asleep.

You woke up to the pain in your neck.

“Ouch! Did i fall asleep? Omg. What time is it? Ah my neck!” You took your phone and looked at the time.

“WHAT! It’s 2pm!” Why didn’t they just wake you up! For god’s sake! You stood up and you were going to push the botton for elevator but you heard the music again.

“Wait, are they still practicing?” You slowly walked to the door and watched them from the key hole. Well, you were used to this spying things so…

 

“The curtain falls and I’m out of breath
I get mixed feelings as I breathe out
Did I make any mistakes today
How did the audience seem
I’m happy with who I’ve become
That I can make someone scream with joy
Still excited from the performance

I stand on the middle of the empty stage, still hot”


“I stand on the middle of the hot, empty stage
And suddenly I feel so afraid of the void
These mixed feelings
With my life on the line
I pretend to be careless
This isn’t the first time, I better get used to it
I try to hide it, but I can’t
When the heat of the show cools down
I leave the empty seats behind”

“Trying to comfort myself
I tell myself the world can’t be perfect
I start to let myself go
The thundering applause, I can’t own it forever
I tell myself, so shameless
Raise your voice higher
Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing
I want to stay this way for life

I want to stay young forever. Aah!”

 

“Forever we are young
Under the flower petals raining down
I run, so lost in this maze
Forever we are young
Even when I fall and hurt myself
I keep running toward my dream

Forever ever ever ever (dreams, hopes, forward, forward)
Forever ever ever ever We are young”

You felt like crying. You wanted to cry. you didn’t know the reason but you just…

“What the is happenning to me? Is my period coming or something?” You whispered to yourself and when the music ended you stood up took the contract with your bag. Then you ran.

“Ladies room, ladies room. Aha! Found you!” You went in and you sat to the toilet seat.

This was the best place for you. Since men can not go in. Almost half an hour later you were done reading and fixing some conditions for yourself. You looked down at the papers and sighed. Maybe you weren’t going to sign this but you were so confused. After seeing them practicing for 6 hours non stop…and those lyrics…You knew that BTS wrote their own lyrics.

“AISH!” You shouted and got out from the toilet. There were 2 girls looking scared of your action. You didn’t care and washed your face with cold water to wake up.

“Are you new?” asked one of the girls. You wiped your face and looked at the girl.

“New to what?”

“New trainee.” The other girl said.

“Me, hell no!” You said while throwing the towel to the bin.

“Then who are you?” That b*tch attitude…

“It’s a secret.” You said and winked to her then left the toilet. So many b*thces around. You were walking towards the elevator but then someone grabed your wrist. AGAIN!

“Aish, what’s wrong with the people really?” You said and turned to see who it is.

“Yah! I asked you something? Are you a sasaeng or what?” She was really hurting your wrist. You didn’t want to fight in this building. You were already so ed up. But you really wanted to punch her in the face.

“Let go.” You said.

“Yah! Who do yo think you are ha! How can you talk to me like that!”

“Eunji.” You turned to see who called your name and found BTS was getting out from the elevator. And Dumb*ss was the one who called you. He looked at the girl who’s holding your wrist. She immediately let you go.

“What?” you answered.

Taehyung “Are you going to do it?” He said while glancing at the paper in your hand. You quickly hide it before she sees it. Then you turned back to Dumb*ss.

“Yes, i will.” For the record, the death time is 14:43. I’m so dead.

Taehyung “Okay.” He said and came closer to you. Oh no. JUST NO! He held your hand and looked at the girl who was in shock. At least she was just ‘looking’ like that.

Taehyung “Minah, please apologize from her.” He said calmly. So the b*tch’s name was Minah.

Minah “W-why oppa? Wh-Who is she?” pulled you even closer-How is it even possible?- and said

“She is my girlfriend.”

Welcome to my new subscribers and new readers!! ^-^In this chapter i wanted to touch on BTS's lyrics. Cause you know, they can always make you cry and smile at the same time... Their songs gives me strength when i need, with those deep and relatable lyrics. I'm an ARMY since Boy in Luv era and i really appreciate their musics. I just wanted to share this i hope it didn't came out boring. Anyways thank you for reading, i love you!! <3 -Sude