Hero

I Hate Idols!

"Kiss me on the lips lips,
Our own little secret
I wanna be addicted to your prison" -BTS

Taehyung got off his bicycle and started to walk instead since he was close to your school.

“Why is this street so dark damn it.” He whispered. After a few minutes he heard a voice. Not a voice, a scream. His eyes widened and he immediately got on and started to ride.

When he saw some silhouettes he threw his bicycle away and shouted.

“HEY! What’s going on out there?” There were 2 men and a girl. He couldn’t see the girl’s face though.

“It’s nothing. She’s our drunk sister.” Said the guy but the girl whined.

“I’m calling the police.” Taehyung said.

“!” The man shouted when the girl bite his hand. And that’s when Taehyung saw your terrified face. He reached out for you and quickly pulled you away from them. He took his phone to call police but they started to run.

Taehyung “If you’re thinking  that you can pull through from this, you are ing wrong you worthless piece of s!!!” He shouted angrily. He was still holding you tightly so he could feel that you were shaking. Again he saw you week. But still it was strange for him. He felt strange.

Taehyung "Eunji, are you okay?" You nodded. But you were still shaking.

Taehyung “Okay… Let’s go.” He said and took your hand. Tears were streaming down on your face and making you nearly blind. When he reached to his bicycle he looked at you and asked.

“We’re going to the police station, is it okay for you?” You gulped and wiped your tears

“But you…” You said. But that was enough for him to understand.

“ it. I don’t care. I want those son of a b*tches to be in jail.” You stood there so vulnerable but you knew you could trust him. You nodded and he called for a taxi.

When you’re on the police station’s way Taehyung called your mother and tried to explain in a best way he could.

You on the other hand unconsciously pulling your skirt down. Like you could make it longer.

When Taehyung saw this he clenched his teeth. He doesn’t only want the see them in jail now, he wanted to see them suffer.

He took of his jacket and put it on your legs. Your hands stopped and you stared at the jacket. What if he didn’t make it on time? What if he didn’t come for you? You didn’t want to think. You closed your eyes tightly.

Again, a moment that you appreciate Taehyung’s being. And those moments were not that few.

When you told everything to police, with Taehyung’s super supports, you stood up and that’s when you heard your mother.

“EUNJI! SWEETIE! ARE YOU OKAY!?”

“Oh gosh…” You sighed and murmured. You had no power to handle with this right now. And suddenly you felt his emberance. He pulled you closer and didn’t let you go.

Taehyung “Hello Mrs.Song, she’s okay, please don’t worry!” He said and you nodded.

“Oh thank god… Thank you Taehyung! Thank you so much!” She said and hugged him. You just stood there. Then she hugged you tightly. Too tightly.

“M-mom! I’m dying!”

“Oh! I’m sorry baby. You told everything right?” You nodded.

“Okay then let’s go. Taehyung you too sweatheart.”

Taehyung “I… I think i should go-“

“Oh no way i’m going to let you! The dinner is ready and you can rest well for today, okay?” You looked at him expecting his answer. You didn’t think that he’s going to accept but

Taehyung “Okay Mr.Song.”

“Not Mrs.Song.”

Taehyung “Ah yeah! Okay eomeonim!” He said while smiling a little. Eomeonim? What the hell?

You went upstairs to take a shower and change your clothes. Why were you so calm? Were you in shock? That was the only sensible explanation.

When you went out from shower you heard a knock on the door.

“What?”

Taehyung “Your mom is worried, it’s been an hour.”

“An hour?” You murmured.

“Okay i’m coming.” You said and put your clothes on quickly. You opened the door and bumped into him.

“Why are you standing here!?”

Taehyung “Your mom wanted me to.”

“You do whatever my mom says?”

Taehyung “Yeah, being an excellent boyfriend i am, i should do that.” He said.

“Boyfriend my *ss.”

Taehyung “Oh so you admit that i’m excellent, thank you Eunji.” You smiled widely.

“Shut up you dumb*ss.” You punched him a little.

Taehyung “Uh… are you okay?” He asked in a serious tone. You looked at him but turned your eyes away in a split second cause his glances were so tense.

“Yeah.” … “Thank you.” You added after a few seconds later.

Taehyung “Oh… no problem.” The sound coming from your stomach filled the silence. You looked at him and he looked at you. Then you both laughed. It was really weird but also felt natural.

“Okay, shut up!” You said.

Taehyung “But you laughed first!”

“Whatever dumb*ss.” You said and made your way towards kitchen.

“Omg mom, what did you cook? It smells so ing good.”

“Eunji!!! Watch your mouth when you’re with your boyfriend!”

Taehyung “It’s okay eomeonim, i love her the way she is.” He said while sitting. You looked at him in disbelief. Did he just say that he loves you?

“Omo omo!!! So romantic! Ah… reminded me old times…” Your mom said and brought the food which was looking AMAZING! You were sooo hungry.

“Eat well sweetheart!” Your mother said to him.

“What about me?”

“I have no doubt that you’ll eat well Jiah.” She said and your rolled your eyes before eating everything. But your throat couldn’t take it all so you started coughing.

Taehyung “Geez eat slowly, you’re going to die.” He said while patting your back and handing you a glass of water. You took the water and started drinking.

“Aww you two are so sweet! I’m sure he’ll be a good husband one day.” You mother said the magical words and the water in your mouth went out, just like poff!

 “W-WHA-T!?”

“Oh god! I’m not even saying that he’ll be your husband! Why are you getting all excited? Now get your *ss up and clean this mess young lady!” You wiped your mouth and stood up. Your heart was beating like crazy and you couldn’t look at him. You must be stupid or something.

After the dinner Taehyung helped your mother with the dishes and you just sat on the couch and watched them. Why was he insisting on staying!?

“You must be tired honey, you should sleep.” Your mother said when she saw Taehyung yawning.

“I’m sorry!” He said.

“Jiah! Take Taehyung upstairs and gave him some clean sheets.”

“Where is he going to sleep!?”

“In your room of course.” Both of your eyes went ing wide. What was she talking about!?

“And you can sleep in my room.” She continued. You sighed in relief. Then it hit you.

“NO WAY! YOU SNORT LIKE A PIG!”

Taehyung “Hey! That was not nice.”

Mom “Oh okay then. Do you want to sleep with him?”

“WHAT!? MOM SHUT IT! OMG!!” Your face was red already. Damn it mom!! You glanced at Taehyung and saw that he’s not different from you.

Taehyung “I-I can go to dor-“

Mom “No way!”

“Gosh! Fine, take my bed.” You said and went upstairs.

“Good night eomeonim.” He said and started following you. You opened your door and looked for some clean sheets.

“Are there none? Are you ing kidding me for god’s sake!?” You were murmuring by yourself.

Taehyung “It’s okay just… take whatever you need and go. I’m really tired.” He said and sat on your bed the laid back.

“Give me my damn pillow.” You said and reached out to grab it. But in the mean time Taehyung tried to stand up and it ended with you collapsing.

He was meant to collaps with you. He was meant to bump into you. He was ing meant to make your life miserable.

You rolled on the bed with him and if he wasn’t there to hold you you’d been kissing the floor right now. You opened your eyes and looked at him.

You were lying on the bed, his hand was on your waist and he was on top of you responding your glance. His chest was on yours so you couldn’t tell which one of your heart was beating really fast.

He didn’t turned his eyes away, neither you. He didn’t pulled his hand away, neither you wanted him to. There was a really weird tension between you. You felt like you were being pulled to him.

His eyes didn’t leave yours. But for once they did. He looked at your pink lips like they were calling him. He slowly got closer, he was waiting for you to push him actually but you didn’t. So he continued.

His lips touched to yours softly.