Kick in the ....

I Hate Idols!

"I know it will soon be our last

but I can’t let you go
Don’t talk, don’t leave
just quietly hold me" -BTS

Hoseok “How is she?” He asked when Jin came back to the living room. Jin sat down and after sighing he said

“Taehyung is taking care of her.”

Suga “Taking care? Taehyung? He doesn’t even know how to take care of himself.”

Jimin “They can kill each other hyung.”

Jin “No, just… leave them alone. They’re good.” He said leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Namjoon “I’m going to go to the company.”

Jungkook “Hyung wait, me too”

Hoseok “Yeah, maybe we should all go and practice a little.”

Suga “I was good.”

Jimin “Come on hyuung.”

Suga “Kay…”

After 10 minutes, you tears stopped. But he was still patting your back or caressing your hair. Both of you were going to regret this and both of you knew it at that moment. But you didn’t care. You were going to sleep. You hardly could keep your eyes open and decided not to resist. With his scent, you pulled into a peaceful sleep.

After almost 5 hours you started waking up. You took a deep breath and noticed that you were smiling a little. Quickly you wiped away your smile and opened your eyes. What you found in front of you made you stop breathing.

Taehyung was lying next to you. And his arm was resting on your other side and his head was burried in your hair. You were literally trapped. Your mind was ed up. You couldn’t breathe you didn’t know what to do.

“What should i do? Kick him?” You whispered. You slowly turned your head to see his face.

You hold your breath, you didn’t even blink. But your heart was beating like CRAZY it could’ve woke him up i swear. His arm was on your chest and you could see how it’s moving. THE ?

“YAAH!” You screamed and pushed him. Trying to maintain your face.

Taehyung “AHHH! !!” He shouted from the floor. You crawled on the bed and looked at him. He was writhing in pain. You only pushed him a little what a big deal!

“Pshh don’t overreact!” You said. But he was still writhing. You poke him and

“Hey…” Then when he turned you saw that he was holding his…. Yeah.

“Oh god.” You said. You must have accidentally kicked him in the…

You stood up and looked around. You don’t even know what you were looking for but you just did.

Taehyung “Ahh…” Was it that bad? Oh god. You didn’t want to unman him.

You found a glass of water right behind you and without thinking you grabbed it and poured to the damaged place. After a split second you understood this was the most stupid thing you’ve ever done before.

Taehyung “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!”

“I don’t know okay! I was just trying to help!!”

Taehyung “HOW CAN WATER FIX THIS ARE YOU DUMB?! GOSH!!”

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOU AGAIN!?” At that moment the door opened and all of the boys went in.

Suga “What’s going on, why are you yelling like crazy?”

Jungkook “Hyung, are you okay?” He said and went to his side. That’s when he saw him with wet pants.

Jungkook “Did you… pee your pants?” He asked in shock.

Hoseok “What!? PUAUAHHAAUHAHUAHAHAHUAH!”

Taehyung “OF COURSE I DIDN’T YOU BRAT!!!”

Jimin “What’s this then?” He asked curiously. You raise the empty glass in you your hand and said

“Water.”

Namjoon “But why is it… there?”

Taehyung “Clearly someone was being an IDIOT.”

“Okay, firstly being an idiot is better than being a ert that take advantages-“

Taehyung “WHAT! TAKING ADV-WHAT-ME-WHAT?!”

Jin “Okay now i’m really curious about this…”

Namjoon “Yeah me too.”

“Count me in too! Why were you sleeping beside me? Did you forget no touching rule? You ert.” You said. He looked you in disbelief, he wasn’t even able to speak.

Jin “You did what!?”

Taehyung “I fell asleep okay?! I’d never ever want to sleep next to you!”

Suga “So, where is Tae’s wet pants in this story though?” He said in a boring tone.

Taehyung “SHE KICKED ME!”

“Okay, that was an accident. And i tried to hlep you you ungrateful dumb*ss!”

Taehyung “With pouring water on me!? Do you expect me to be grateful?”

Hoseok “Wait… She kicked you and poured water on you? PUUAHUAAHUAUHAU!”

“How can you be so loud!!! My ears!” You said.

Jimin “You’ll get used to it Eunjiah!”

“I don’t want to. And don’t call me Eunjiah.”

Jimin “Kay, i’ll call you Jiah.”

“No, only my friends say that.”

Jimin “I knooow~” He said in a cute voice and you put a face on.

“Is there any sane person in this ing dorm?” You murmured and Yoongi slowly raised his hand.

Jin “Kookah, maybe you should bring some ice.” He said. Oh yeah! Ice! Not water… Great job Eunji!

After half an hour or so you were all sitting on the table and eating pizza. Now this was peace. If those ing olives weren’t on your delicious pizza, it could’ve been better though.

Taehyung “Stop ing destroying the pizza.” He said. You turned him that was sitting next to you.

“Mind your own bussiness, ert.”

Taehyung “I said stop calling me that!”

“If you stop being a ert, i’ll stop saying that.”

Taehyung “OMG! I REALLY CAN’T STAND YOU!” You shrugged and

“Then go.”

Taehyung “You go, that’s my dorm.” Yeah, he was right. You should go.

“Yeah, i’ll do that.” You said and stood up.

“Thank you for dinner.” You said to Jin. He was the only sane one. Jimin and Yoongi was good too but they were far from being sane.

Jin “Oh you’re going?”

“Yeah, i should…. Bye.” You didn’t know how to say goodbye to them so… You went to the room and took your dirty clothes which was in a bag.

Before you exit the dorm you turned your head to Taehyung. He was looking at pizza but not touching it. He really looked sad. Then you remembered what happened in their fansign. Did you push his limits too much? You couldn’t help but feeling guilty towards him. In the end it was all your fault.

“Hey! Loser. I’m taking these ty clothes!” You shouted to him.

“Don’t return them! Just burn it!” He shouted back to you. You smiled and murmured

“Dumb*ss.”

You guys are jjang!! 

I was totally scared that some of you might actually say "Yeah, you should end this story" and stuff kkk But then i saw your comments i'm touched... Thank youu!! And welcome to my new subscribers! I'm in a good mood right now, my midterms end tomorrow and i'm satisfied with this chapter too kkk So enjoy!!

I love you~ -Sude

Isn't he too perfect?