Relationship Schedule

I Hate Idols!

"Even if our hearts aren’t walking, it walks by itself
Our foolishness, like laundry, is being hung piece by piece
Only the bright memories are dirty, it falls on me" -BTS

 

Sejin came back and handed you the bag.

Sejin “I didn’t know your size so i bought a few things.”

“…Thanks…” You said quietly.

Taehyung “You can change in here. We’ll wait outsid-“

Sejin “Outside!? What about not going outside?”

Taehyung “What should i do then?! Sit here and watch her?!” Oh…my…ing…god…

… … … … … … … … …

When 3 of you went in the Big Hit building everyone’s gaze was on you. Suddenly you felt a slight pressure on you arm. You looked and saw Taehyung’s hand. Unconsciously you lifted your head to see his face. You wished Bogum had the same confidence 2 years ago. But it was too late and you kind of were hating on him now so…

“Why does she always come here?”

“Their scandal went viral but i guess he doesn’t care.” You were sick from all of the whispers and from his sigh you assumed that he was feeling the same. When you went in the elevator the pressure on your arm dissapeared.

What was shocking to you was that you kind of felt sad about it.

Taehyung “Do you know why we are here hyung?”

Sejin “For your relationship schedule.” Huh? Relationship schedule? What the hell was that?!

… … … … … … … … …

You understood what the hell was that. So basically, you were dating for 4 months already. You were friends with Bogum from high school. When Taehyung and Bogum went out, you and Bogum saw each other. You started to chat, Taehyung and you both liked each other. Taehyung took your phone number from Bogum and texted you. This was how you met. After a month you decided to date.

That was your past. Let’s talk about the future plans. Well since your relationship went viral and Big Hit did the official announcement, you were officially dating. So you didn’t have to hide anymore. Now you have to go to his concerts. After his shootings you have to be there. You have to go out dinner with him. You HAVE TO be nice to ARMY…that slaps you in the face. BULLSH*T! “If one of them will dare to touch me again, i swear i’m not going to stay still.”

Bang “Sejin will drive you home then.”

“I can go by myself. He’s not my driver.” You said and took your bag, bowed a little..

You left the room but you were sensing that someone was following you outside. You turned your back and saw Taehyung.

“Don’t you have anything to do?”

Taehyung “Oh, i have. Lots.” He said while closing his eyes and ruffling his hair.

“Then go away dumb*ss.”

Taehyung “Those nicknames don’t bother me anymore.”

“Shoot! I should be more creative from now on, country bumpkin.”

Taehyung “How British of you!” He said while you already started walking.

Taehyung “Good luck with fans!” He shouted again.

“Good luck my *ss.” You murmured. You looked at the clock on the wall and went out. It was aldready 7pm. Your mother was probably cursing you to death cause you were suppose to do the shopping.

“.”

… … … … … … … … …

“Aish! Why are those so heavy?” You grumbled while looking at the shopping bags. At least you were just one block away from your house. You sighed and continued walking. Then out of blue, you started humming Naul’s One’s Way Back.

“You still love this song huh?” You startled with a man voice and when you looked up, your shopping bags slipped down from your hands.

“W-what… are you doing in front of my house?” You asked in shock,

Bogum “I texted you but you didn’t texted me back. So-“

“So you thought you can come to my freaking house!?”

Bogum “Jiah, we should talk-“ You raised your hand to stop him. You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe.

“Don’t. There’s a reason why i didn’t answer your damn message. You’re not that stupid right?” He removed his mask and looked you in the eye. ‘Damn it. You can’t let him effect you Eunji, you can’t.’

Bogum “Eunji, i’m sorry. I really am. But-“

“Aren’t you too late Bogum? Why apologizing now? Because i’m dating with Taehyung now?”

Bogum “You guys are not real though.”

“What does this have to do with you?” His eyes widened and he took a step towards you.

Bogum “What do you mean?”

“What i’m trying to say is, i’m done with you Bogum. You broke my heart. I’ll never forgive you. And i moved on.”

Bogum “I-I know. I just wanted to say sorry.”

“Well you said. Now if you’ll excuse me.” You said and picked the shopping bags.

Bogum “Wait, let me help you.” He said.

I don’t need your help. I don’t want to see you again Bogum.” You turned your back and made your way towards your home.

Bogum “This isn’t over yet Jiah.” He whispered.

When you entered the house you throwed the bags and put your hand on your chest. You were expecting your heart beat to be faster but well, it wasn’t.

“That ing b*stard.”

“Who are you swearing at today Jiah?” Your mom asked.

“Oh! You scared me mom!”

“Mom? Not woman? Omonah! Omonah! You’re really changing Eunji! I totally should thank to Taehyungie.”

“T-Taehyungie?” You face palmed yourself. Your mom was scarier than their fans, i swear.

“You hungry?” Oh god. Food. Actual food.

“Hell yeah i am!” you said with all those twinkles in your eyes.

“Good. Than get your *ss here and help me.”

“I knew that it’d be like this.” You sighed and went to the kitchen.

“Why are you cooking a lot?”

“Minjee and Hyuk are coming over. You don’t know? Are they even your friends, that silly girl…” She murmured. YAAY! Min-hyuk is comiing!

After the delicious dinner 3 of you went to your room and jumped to the bed.

Hyuk “So, what did Bang say today?” He asked.

“Our relationship schedule.” You answered while rolling your eyes.

Minjee “What the heck is that?”

“It’s…….. can we just stop talking about this?” You sighed and rolled on the bed, burrying your face into the pillow. You couldn’t forget Bogum’s face. How could he..!? How dare him? And you screamed.

Hyuk “THE ! YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!!”

Minjee “YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR RANDOM SCREAMS OMG MY HEART!!” You stood up and said

“Bogum was here.”

Minjee “WHO?”

Hyuk “WHERE?”

“In front of my ing house! That b*stard has lost his sanity.”

Minjee “What did he say?”

“He apologized. Like i would forgive him! GOSH! I HATE HIM SO ING MUCH!”

Hyuk “Son of a bi-“

“No, his mother was great. Let’s just stop talking about him too.”

Minjee “Kay…”

“…”

“…”

“You guys are boring.”

Hyuk “Hey, did u buy another skirt?”

“! No, i totally forgot about that!”

Hyuk “And where is my tshirt?”

Minjee “One second…” She said and reached my back.

“What the-“ She suddenly pulled something and showed it to you. It was a ing price tag.

“, have i been walking around with this?”

Minjee “What’s with these clothes by the way?”

“Uh… it’s nothing.” Yeah nothing.

I think i'm dead, i'm dying because of my midterms T^T I'm sorry if the chapter is boring or something. Also sorry for the typos. My brain doesn't work properly right now

BUT...

...it definitely works for dirty things lmao, someone stop this kid... BTS being active with all those interviews and shows but i can't watch them, so this is how you feel when you suffocate T^T 

This is where i should stop talking nonsense kkk Thank you for reading! And welcome my new lovely subscribers! Thank you, thank youuu~ Love you all!