Food Stand

I Hate Idols!

"If anyone keeps insulting you, insulting you
Tell em you’re my lady
Go tell them, tell them
Whatever other people say
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are" -BTS

You woke up at 11am and started cursing immediately. Your school was about to start in 1 hour but you REALLY needed to have a shower. You kicked the quilt and went to the bathroom.

In the mean time Taehyung was in their fansign event. This was his first after all of those incidents. And he was nervous as .

(Taehyung)

Jimin “Hey, just relax, it’ll be okay.” He said while caressing your hair. You sighed and nodded. He was right. They were your precious fans, your ARMY’s. You had to trust them, you had no other choice.

All of you went outside and sat down your places while hearing fans’ screams. It made you happy. You smiled and waved to them.

After Namjoon’s small talk your fans started to come one by one. You were really excited while waiting for them. You were tapping out with your fingers. And once a fan came to your front you smiled widely and said

“Hii!!”

She didn’t look at you. She said nothing. And you froze. Your smile was far gone. You couldn’t even act a smile. You signed the album and gave it to her. She moved without saying anything.

You were almost going to cry after all of them did the same thing. None of them was looking to you or speaking with you. Your eyes were all teary. The ones at your sides, Jungkook and Hoseok were glancing at you every second. All of the members were aware of this situation but there was nothing to do.

(Eunji)

Finally lunch time!! You were ing hungry. You went to grab your food and when you filled your plate fully you turned around to find Minjee and Hyuk. And you found them waving at you. You smiled and started to walk but someone hit your tray and all of the food in your plate was now on you.

The cafeteria went silent. You didn’t open your eyes. You tried to breathe and stay calm.

“B*tch.” The girl who hit your tray said. You wiped the food on your eyes and slowly opened them. Everyone was watching and even filming you. You saw Minjee and Hyuk who were running towards you with horrified faces.

You were used to this. You went through this thousand times before. But still you were tearing up.

Minjee “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!?” She shouted at her.

“Oh well, her guardians are here! You are so pathetic Eunji.” She said and pushed you with her finger. You stumbled but didn’t do anything. You were ing tired of this .

Hyuk “HEY! Don’t you dare touching her!” He said and came near you.

Minjee “You’re all so ing stupid. Do you think that your lovely idols don’t date? You are all ing blind. Don’t you dare to touch her again or i’ll destroy y’all.”

“Oh really? What’re you going to do?”

Hyuk “This girl… don’t push our limits.”

“You are so lame! What can you do huh?”

Minjee “You wanted thi-“

“Stop.” You said and wiped your tears away. You didn’t want to be here right now.

Minjee “…Okay, let’s go Jiah.” She said and pulled you slowly.

“What’s going on in here!?” The teacher shouted. You sighed and turned your back to face him.

“Eunji?”

“Hello, Mr. Park.” You bowed and the food on your hair dropped on the floor. You can hear the sound of disgust.

“W-what happened?” He asked in shock. You smiled bitterly and said

“Just the consequences of loving the wrong guy teacher.” Leaving him dumbfounded you started to walk out of the school without grabbing your bag. You knew Minjee or Hyuk would take it.

“That ing b*tch, i’d kill that ing motherf*cker…” You were mumbling by yourself while walking on the streets with your whole body covered by foods. Everyone was looking at you, well you couldn’t blame them. You were totally a walking food stand. THAT ING B*TCH!!!

After who know how many minutes of walking you looked up and saw that you’re in front of the BTS’s dorm.

“What the is wrong with you Eunji?” You asked to yourself. You sighed and decided to turn but suddenly the door opened and Taehyung went outside running while still trying to put his shoes on. Your eyes widened and you cursed to yourself. And then, he saw you.

Taehyung “E-Eunji? What are you-“

“Yeah i’m a food stand okay.”  You said weakly.

Taehyung “Yeah i saw that. I mean… why are you here? I was coming to-“ You looked up to face him.

“You saw what?” Then you remembered. Every one was recording the incident. You sighed again.

“I’m going.” You said and turned your back but he took your wrist to stop you. Well he made the wrong decision. He looked at his own hand and said

Taehyung “Your cafeteria has risotto?” There was a minute of silence and then you started to laugh like crazy. Yeah… this happens when you feel REALLY unstrung.

Taehyung “What the…? Hey…Hey! Stop laughing, people are looking…. Gosh!... Stop it!” You couldn’t stop though, you were both laughing and crying. Why? Just why in front of him? He pulled you in the house and shut the door. He stood still in front of you not knowing what to do anymore.

Jungkook “Hyung did you buy food- Oh my god.”

Jin “Who- My goodness! Eunji? What happened to you!?” He said while getting closer. You raise your hand to stop him.

Jin “Uh… You should take a shower.” He said. You wiped your tears and nodded. You started to walk but you didn’t know where to go.

Taehyung “This way.” He said. You looked at him again, he was looking sad. Was he pitying or something?

“What’s wrong with you?” you asked.

Taehyung “Huh?... Me?”

“Yeah, clever boy.” He rolled his eyes.

Taehyung “Even now, you’re bossying. Really unbelievable…”

“Are you pitying?”

Taehyung “Why would i?”

“You look sad.”

Taehyung “Not everything is about you. Now go and shower. You smell like trash.”

“Now you know your daily smell!” You said and before hearing his answer you shut the door. But once the realization hit you, you immidiately opened the door again.

“He-“ You were going to shout but once you stepped outside you bumped him a little. The weird thing you didn’t want to step back. He felt safe. You were so stupid, just because he did the stuff that Bogum didn’t, you started to feel safe around him. But that was bull .

You quickly stepped back and looked at his shirt, which is now covered with sauce too.

“Oh…” He looked at you in disbelief.

Taehyung “Oh? That’s all you’re going to say? THIS SHIRT IS FREAKING $120!!!”

“GEEZ! OKAY I’LL PAY FOR YOU OKAY?”

Taehyung “Gosh! You’re so sassy!!” He said while tousling his hair with anger. You were thinking for your answer and found the right thing.

“SAUCEBOX!” You shouted with joy. You know, with the sauce in his shirt, it was too perfect. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

Jin “Are you two fighting again?” Both of you turned your heads to him and felt like brats.

Jin “Why don’t you leave her alone Taehyungah?”

Taehyung “Me-What- I was just going to give her towel and… stuff!”

Jin “Okay, i’ll handle this you can go. I don’t want you to fight all the time, it’s tiring.” You turned your eyes away and bit your lip. Fighting with him made you forget everything, that was really amazingly stupid.

You followed Jin as he opened the wardrobe door and picked a towel.

Jin “It’s new so…”

“Uh, okay, thanks.” You said quickly cause it was weird. He nodded and went outside not forgetting to shut the door tightly. You smiled after him. He was nice, one of the nicest person’s you’ve ever met actually.

Without waiting a second longer you went to the bathroom. You were not sure about showering in a dorm that 7 men in it but for some reason, you trusted them.

After 15 minutes of long shower you went out from the bath and wrapped the towel on your body tightly.

“Okay… so… what am i going to wear?” You murmured. You went to the wardrope and opened it. You know this scent, it was Taehyung’s.

“Great(!)” You hissed and searched for something comfortable and clean. You found a sweatshirt and a short. After wearing your underwear you got into it. It was BIG. It was ing huge.

“What the is this? Is he xxxxl or something?” You dried your hair with the towel, it was still wet but not too much. Before going out the room you found a mirror and looked at yourself.

“What the !?” You said loudly when you saw the sweatshirt. You quickly went to the living room and searched for Taehyung. You found him with his phone on his hand and all of the boys were watching something on it.

“Yah, ! What the is this?” You said pointing out the cuts on sweatshirt. All of them turned their heads to your direction and… they started to laugh like crazy.

“Are you poor? Do you collect them from trash ban? And why is this huge? What kind of a fashion is this?”

Taehyung “Who told you to wear my clothes?”

“Who told you to take me to your room? You should’ve give me some decent clothes, at least not some shattered , you dumb*ss!” You looked at them one by one and set your eyes on Yoongi.

“Hey you, small one. Give me some clothes will you?” You said. He looked at you and literally burned you in his mind.

“No, go away.”

Do you guys know histology and embryology AND MATLAB. They . T^T 

Please don't be a silent reader i'm really curious about your comments~ I feel like because of my English this strory isn't fun as much as i imagine it'd be. So should i continue or not..? 

Love you all <3