Karaoke

I Hate Idols!

"I’ll be down for your rap
I’ll be down for your rhythm
It still makes my heart pound
It makes me be the real me
Yeah I love this" -BTS

(2 weeks later)

“I have to get at least a B- because of that stupid project, GOSH I HATE MATH!!!”

Hyuk “That’s impossible, anything else?”

“Well thank you Hyuk!”

Minjee “He’s just being realistic.” She murmured while nibbling her pen.

“I’m going crazy… AND THOSE ING PROM THINGS!!”

Minjee “Here we go again…”

Hyuk “She needs a real boyfriend.”

Minjee “She just needs to have .”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!!?” You shouted and stood up.

Minjee “N-Nothing, i swear.”

Hyuk “She said you need to have .”

“MINJEE IM GOING TO KICK YOUR *SS SO BADLY”

Minjee “Hyuuuuk!”

Hyuk “Jiah, she might be right though. I mean not about , well maybe that too but after… you know after Bogum have you even kissed someone?”

Hyuk “Oh wait, you kissed Taehyung once. But that was acting nevermind.”

Minjee “They kissed third times, not one.” She said and jumped beside Hyuk thinking that he could protect her from you.

“MINJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

Hyuk “Wait what? What did i miss?!”

Minjee “Eunji wants to Kim Taehyuuung~” She shouted. You literally froze with anger.

Minjee “Eunji make out with Kim Taehyung in an elevatooooor!”

Hyuk “WHAT!?” You reached out for something and threw it right Minjee’s head. Turned out it was the toy Hyuk gave you a year ago but not a plush…

Minjee “OUCH! MY HEAD!!!”

“KIDS!! DINNER IS READY!” Your mother shouted.

Hyuk “I’m starving.”

“You go, i’ll come after killing JeeJee.”

Hyuk “Kay!”

Minjee “You b*tch.” She said after Hyuk.

Minjee “Okay, okay! I’m sorry! We have our last exam tomorrow right? What about me treating you dinner after school?”

“Not enough.”

Minjee “Dinner and…movie?”

“Not in a mood for movie.”

Minjee “Gosh, don’t be a b*tch. What about karaoke!? It’s been a long LONG time.”

“… Yeah. Why not.” You said and ran to down stairs before her.

Hyuk “Well, it wasn’t as bad as i expected…”

“You were expecting F”

Minjee “C is enough for me.”

“C is more than enough for me. I just want to pass this class. We have to graduate.”

Hyuk “About that… You guys have any major on your mind?”

Minjee “I was thinking… that maybe i can major in fashion… I’m not sure but after choosing your dress, your hair and stuff… i don’t know. It was fun.”

“Yeah, you have talent. But i’m telling you, you can’t use me as your freaking model.”

Minjee “Yeah, we’ll see.”

Hyuk “I was thinking English but-“

“YEAAH! Of course dude.” You said in English.

Minjee “I can’t see you doing something else anyways.” She said and tried to wrap her arm to his neck but he was too tall and she was short. After a few seconds they turned to you, expecting to hear your life goals. But you had…none.

“Uh… I don’t know…”

Minjee “Aish. We know you love to sing Jiah.”

“Yeah but that’s not a job, it’s just a hobby.”

Hyuk “You sound like my mom, she told my little brother exactly the same thing.”

Minjee “Wait, MinMin can sing?”

Hyuk “He can rap.”

“Holy , really? Woah! Our little chubby MinMin raps?”

Hyuk “And also he hates when you call him MinMin, just a reminder… Can we go and eat already?”

“HELL YEAH!” You both shouted and started to walk.

You ate the most expensive thing since Minjee was the one who was going to pay. After playing games in the malls amusement park you decided that it’s time to go to karaoke bar.

Minjee “Wait this was the one that has guitars right?”

Hyuk “Yeah, don’t break one of them again.”

“YEAH! I had to give my precious guitar because of you! Oh wait, maybe they still have it!” You almost ran inside and asked the man about your guitar.

“…acoustic, it was black and had one ‘Forever’ sticker on it-“

“Yes, we have a guitar like that.”

“OMG! Guys! They still have my guitar.” You shouted to them.

Hyuk “Which room?”

“3rd room. How long you’ll be staying?” The man asked.

Minjee “Very long~”

You went in the room and ran to your guitar.

“Aww it’s been a long time sweetie.” You said and hugged it.

Minjee “Okay everyone. LETS PARTYYYYYY!!” And that was the moment you lost your . Going to karaoke with Hyuk and Minjee has always been fun. Like A LOT. Cause none of you would care if you sound weird or look weird.

“TROT, TROT!!” All of you picked up the mics and started singing like retards. After half an hour you were lying on couch holding your stomach, it was hurting because of lauging too much!!

Hyuk “Gosh, i missed this! Ahahah!”

Minjee “Omg… i almost peed my pants.”

“Okay… okay. Let’s breathe.”

Hyuk “Your turn Jiah.” He said and laid to his back.

Minjee “YAAAY! It’s been a long timeee.” You rolled your eyes and gulped. It really has been a long time. You couldn’t believe that because of Bogum you gave up on music.

You picked up your guitar carefully. You took a chair and a mic holder. You were nervous. You’ve never been nervous when you were singing or playin guitar but now you were.

You looked at Hyuk and Minjee who were waiting in anticipation. And you started playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC8pHOZNfHE

Minjee “Please be a singer.”

Hyuk “Yes please.”

“No, shut up. Who wants to sing?!”

Minjee “I want you to sing.”

Hyuk “Me too.”

“You guys…” You murmured but deep down you didn’t want to stop singing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY6PeQcG1vg

You never hear me singin' love songs
Wasn't big on poetry
Never cried in the movies
Didn't wanna feel so weak
I would never talk about it
Never let it get too deep
But something in me's changin'
Guess you did something to me

'Cause for the first time I get worried
When I'm lookin' in your eyes
That one day you might leave me
And it keeps me up at night
I guess that means I really love you
'Cause I'm afraid to make mistakes
If you ever left me that would be my first heartbreak
Oooh ooh oooh ooh oooh ooh oooh ooh
If you ever left me that would be my first heartbreak

Maybe I shouldn't be thinkin' so far ahead
Better just enjoy this moment
And be happy for what I get
But you know it's not that easy
To get out of my head
So I guess that it's a good thing
When you want something so bad

I wanna run I wanna stay

Hold every piece so it won't break

Wanna let go, wanna hold tight

Afraid that I might suffocate, you with my love

How much is enough?

How much is too safe?

Hellooo my lovely readers! I'm sorry for the lack of updates, i told you guys that i have something to tell you right? It's not related about AFF but anyways i wanted to share with you guys. I did MV reactions before withmy friends, our channel had almost 14k subs but sadly we had to closed our channel.

But with my 2 other friends we decided to open a new channel,there'll be reactions, challenges, dance covers, quizes, games, vlogs and even cooking videos. We'll do almost everything kkk I wanted to share it with you guys if you want to check out.

My late updates was because of this, we were working on some stuff so, i'm sorry for that! I'll be back with new chapters soon! I love you all~ -Sude 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvSqcT6TBJYF1SuFBkMxLw