Elevator

I Hate Idols!

"(Because of what?) Because of hormones
(Because of what?) Because I’m a guy
(Because I’m a guy?) Because you’re a girl" -BTS

“I need to use the restroom!” You said and stood up abruptly. Then you escaped, like literally. Even survived from a few collapsing. You went into the restroom and took deep breaths. No. Just no. ING NO. HELL NO!!

It was the time to call Minjee.

Minjee “It’s been only half an hour and you call me?”

“I can’t. I can’t Minjee. I wanna go.”

Minjee “What happened?”

“He asked me about that ing day!? He touches my hand and saying weird things! That Bang b*stard told him to kiss me tonight!!”

Minjee “Oh holy . Will you do it?”

“OF COURSE NOT!”

Minjee “But you signed a contract.”

“…….. I did right? Well me then! I don’t have to kiss him!”

Minjee “Do whatever you want Jiah. What do you want?” You thought about almost for a minute and answered frankly.

“I… want to kiss him.”

Minjee “Then do it. It’ll be over 4 months later anyways. Why do you think too much i really don’t get it. You… You don’t have feelings for him, right?”

“What feelings!? Don’t be ridiculous!!!”

Minjee “Okay then! Go and him. AHAHAHAHAHAH-“ That was it. This was the end of your friendship. Bye Minjee. Bye…

Yoo looked at the mirror and took deep breathes.

“Don’t be a p*ssy. This isn’t you. You’re Song Eunji. Who the hell is him to play with your feelings- No, not feelings! Just hormones. Hormones. Yeah. Give them the best act they’ll ever see. After 4 months it’ll be over.” You said to your reflection in the mirror.

You smiled and went outside. You were more confident. Now this was you. You weren’t a coward, you were confident and strong. And you totally were hating Kim Taehyung.

You placed yourself on your chair and gave him a big smile which caused him to baffled but it didn’t take him too long to join the act.

When your foods arrived you lost yourself in the delicious smell. Oh boy you were starving but you couldn’t dig in, from that moment you knew there’ll be people who were going to take pictures of you. You looked at him and smiled. He took his glass and eyed yours to hob-nob.

After that you both started eating in peace. You both couldn’t help but smile. Not because of the act but because of those freaking beautiful foods. It was the best thing you’ve ever eaten!!

Taehyung “You’re toleratable when you’re not speaking.” He said still acting a smile. You laughed and said

“You’re not.” He laughed loudly but just because of anger. You hit the bottom of your glass and slowly pushed your glass in front of him smirking playishly. He looked at your glass, his glass which was still half full.

He slowly poured the wine but you almost finished it with one sip. You missed alcohol!!

Taehyung “Easy. If you got drunk, both of us will be dead. Remember they’re taking photos.” He said while reaching your hair that fell on your face. You hold your breath and when he moved away, you gave it. He was right. But this wine was the only thing that made you comfortable, even if just a little…

It was now almost 11pm and you were totally tipsy. The lights were more strong and your head was dizzy. Also you were feeling really independent. But you were not drunk. So you could still remember you were on a fake date with Kim Taehyung and people were watching you.

Taehyung “Okay, let’s end this torture, shall we?” He said while still holding your hand. You were sitting on the other side of the restraunt now. He was sitting next to you on the couch.

“Yeah and starting from tomorrow i’m not going to see your *ss face for a month. Believe me it’s going to be the best month of the year.” You said and put your head on his shoulder. He threw his arm behind you and started playing with your fingers.

Taehyung “*ss face? You kiss *sses?” Oh you son of a b*tch… You tried to stood up but his arm was not letting you go at all.

“I’m going to make you regret for saying that. You can trust me.” You said but the dizziness that almost a bottle of wine that gave you was not easy to fight with. You could hardly steady your head up.

Taehyung “Really? I’d like to see you try that.” He said slowly and closely. How close he was to you? You raised your head a little and there he was. You could see his lips very clearly from that angle. You could kiss them and you could blame the alcohol also the acting. Yeah, you could totally do that.

With his one hand still on your shoulder and holding your hand, his other hand slowly moved to your chin and raised your head a little so that he can kiss you.

His lips crushed on yours for second time. This time he wasn’t rough but he hell was as passionate as the other time, maybe even more. Your free hand moved to cup his face and pulled him closer. Oh “alcohol” what have you done to me?

Just when you thought you were going to pass out he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on yours.

Taehyung “Hm… I don’t think i regreted that.” He whispered. Your eyes were close but you could feel him smirking. That stupid smirk of his!!!

“Say it again when we don’t have cameras around us, you dumb*ss.” You whispered too and took the last sip of your glass. Oh, you were going to need his help for standing. Gosh, were you having multiple personality disorder or something cause you were confused as .

Taehyung “Is this mean you want to hang out even if we don’t have cameras around?” He laughed. You punched him and

“No you stupid! Just shut up and take me home.”

Taehyung “I’ve never thought that you’re going to be this easy Jiah.” He whispered to your ear. It made you shiver.

“I swear-If you do anything else, i will punch you in the face and pay $50.000.”

Taehyung “Let’s get you home baby.” He stood up and reached out to you. You should’ve act like you were not drunk. Cause this time they’d call you . So you let him hold you from your waist and walked slowly.

“I hope you enjoyed your evening miss, sir.” Said the waiter who took your coat when you went in.

Taehyung “We surely did. Right baby?” What’s up with the babies!?

“Y-Yeah. Thank you! Let’s go.” You said and pulled him a little.

Taehyung “What a rush!”

“Are you ing serious!? Are you having fun?!”

Taehyung “Yeah!” He said and the elevator door closed. You turned to him and hit his chest which caught him in surprise and hit his back to the elevator wall.

“I can’t ing believe you right now!!!”

Taehyung “The hell!? What are you blaming me for!?”

“For everything!? How could you say that you enjoyed this?!” You hit him again and you coat fell from your shoulder. You were looking like a mess to be honest. Your hair wasn’t perfect, it was more messy, your brain too.

There was a pause that none of you spoke. You were breathing heavily because of anger and alcohol. And he was just staring you intensely. You didn’t know what he was thinking. But you were still on floor 50 so you had time to listen to him.

In a flash he pushed you to the wall and started kissing you like there were no tomorrow. Your eyes widened but you couldn’t resist. You threw your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss with a moan escaping from you.

He suddenly pulled you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He broke the kiss but continued kissinng your neck. You threw your head back giving him space.

He pulled you back from the wall and hit your back to the other one. You whined in pain and gave him death stares. He looked you in the eyes and said

“So you are not enjoying this? If not, you’re ing lying.” this. You grabbed his hair and pulled him into another kiss. Which was french. He moaned like a mess and his moans were taking you high. He was the alcohol himself. No, he was drug. Yeah, that’s what he’s.

His hand went to your tight which wasn’t covered with your dress because of the slash. He squezzed it and bite your lip harshly. You groaned and pulled his hair to break the kiss.

“What the heck!?” You hissed but you could hardly breathe.

Taehyung “Oh shut up.” He said and your neck.

“OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT!?” You jumped off from his lap and touched your neck. Did he just give you a ing hickey!? You looked at him in disbelief.

“No you didn’t!”

Taehyung “Oh, i did.”

“You ing b*stard!” You shouted and tried to fix your dress and took your coat which was lying on the floor. Oh god, oh god. You were making out with Kim Taehyung in a freaking elevator!

When the door opened you went out like nothing happened but both of your hearts were beating like crazy. You rubbed your neck to cover the hickey and walked fastly.

Thank god there was a car waiting for you. You quickly jumped in and covered your face with your hands. When Taehyung came you quickly changed your position and looked out from the window. The car started to move and you kept silent.

Taehyung “That was what i wanted to talk ab-“

“Please don’t. Just… don’t.”

Taehyung “Okay! Whatever!” He said angrily and leaned back. None of you spoke till you reached to your house.

I'm baack!! And i have new subscribers! Welcome to my story~ I hope you're enjoying this. I was so busy that i couldn't update, sorry for that T^T But i have great plans about something so i'm working on it hard~ It's not about a new story or something related to aff but i'll share it with you guys! ^^ Anyways! I hope you all like this chapter, lots of love