Distance

I Hate Idols!

"Out of all those words I had to swallow
because of the excuse of reality
I’ll pick one and tell it to you for sure
Let’s meet when the lilies bloom
and say goodbye when they wither" -BTS

Minjee “Who the hell recorded this?”

Hyuk “And how could nobody see while we’ve been recorded?”

“You know guys, i’m not even surprised. I just can’t anymore.” You said. And you meant it. Cause you knew that this was going to happen, you knew it very well.

Minjee “You’re not feeling uncomfortable? I mean we look like retards.”

Hyuk “I’m gonna find and kill that b*tch. Look at me!! I’m walking on my hands!”

Minjee “OMFG AGSVAHJF I DIDN’T SEE YOU DOING THIS OMG THAT’S HILARIO-“

Hyuk “Shut up Minjee.”

Minjee “Okay Hyuk. I wonder if Taehyung saw this…” You froze. Oh no. OH NOOOO!

“I’M SO ING DONE! OMG HE’S GOING TO MAKE FUN OF ME SO BAD OH GOSH…”

Hyuk “You don’t care what world thinks about you but you care what Taehyung will say to you? You are really weird Song Eunji.”

Minjee “Let’s check the comment sectioon!”

“Oh i think you should not do that.” You said while she and Hyuk were looking to the laptop. You bite your lip to stop yourself from looking too. Cause they won’t be nice comments. Mostly they’ll be like ‘Die ’ ‘She’s not good for Taehyung oppa’ Blah blah…

Minjee “Tae’sKillerSmile says ‘Her IQ must be lower than her age.’ OUCH.”

“Okay my IQ is 146 you b*tch.” You said and went next to Minjee.

Hyuk “Jiminsabs says ‘Her voice is good though...’ It’s a good comment!!!!”

Minjee “VKooK says ‘Omg her voice… Oppa, did you fall for her because of her voice?!’”

Hyuk “KimV ‘I though she was an ice queen but she’s like us. And i could picture her with Tae oppa. I hope he’ll be happy~’ Aww that’s very nice of you KimV”

 “Yeah, that’s enough entertaintment.” You said and closed the laptop.

Minjee “You’re no fun.”

“Shut up and help me with choosing the design for prom.”

Hyuk “Yeah you guys should do that and i will just… go.”

Minjee “Hey! Where?”

Hyuk “I have to pick up Minhyung from the company.”

“Company? What company?” He stood there quitely for a while

Hyuk “Uhh…”

Minjee “Why everyone has so many secrets nowadays?” She said and rolled her eyes.

Hyuk “Okay but don’t judge him. He’s my little brother, remind that.”

“Why would we judge our minnie MinMin?”

Hyuk “He’s in SM.” Minjee and you shouted at the same time

“WHAAT!?!?!”

Hyuk “Yeah, don’t freak out please. He joined the auditions and passed.”

“Well… i didn’t expect that coming. Wow…”

Minjee “Our MinMin… I hope they’ll treat him well or i’ll end that ing company.”

“Yeah, count me in too!”

Hyuk “I’ll tell him your good wishes. Bye!” He said and went out.

“Woah…”

Minjee “I wonder when will he debut…”

“He’s just got in for god’s sake. Aish enough with that just PLEASE help me with this!!”

Minjee “Of course babe!”

It was the day. After a month you were going to face with him. How can a month pass by so quickly!? You sighed and kicked the little stone on the road while you were walking.

You saw the familiar building and sighed again. You wanted to cry. You still had 3 months for this to be over. At least the fans weren’t that scary as you expected. You entered the password and the door opened.

“Welcome to BigHit miss.” The woman said. Was she new? You nodded her and climbed the stairs quickly. You saw Mr.Song and approached him.

“Mr.Song?”

“Hm? Ah! Eunji right?”

“Yeah, hi. Umm i was going to ask if Bang PD is in his room?”

“Oh, he’s not in the company. But the boys will be here in half an hour!” He said while smiling.

“Really…” You said. You just wanted to hear your next schedule, not wanted to see the boys or Taehyung.

“You can wait in the dance studio.”

“Okay thanks.” You said and bowed a little. You sighed, for the nth times, and walked towards the elevator.

You went in the studio and serched the big empty room. You looked at the microphones on the floor and checked the door if there’s anyone. But there wasn’t. You bit your lip and slowly closed the door. You couldn’t just sit and wait for half an hour right?

You pushed the power button and picked one of the microphones.

“Aa…Ah…” Your voice filled the room, you couldn’t but just smile a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSfy4jsB0EQ 

IU was one of your favorite singers, you used to cover her songs a lot. And now when you picked up the mic, this song was the first that came to your mind. When the song finished you opened your eyes and placed the mic on the floor.

You stood up and looked at the mirror on your front. And you found out that the boys were at the door, watching you. You turned your back in shock and looked at them.

“W-When did you all come?” You asked abruptly.

Jimin “A while ago…”

Jungkook “You love IU??” He said in excitement and dropped his bag before running towards you. You took a step back unconsciously

Jungkook “Your voice is great! Why don’t you sing more often? Or even… maybe you can join BigHit!!” What the hell was he saying?

Taehyung “Easy Kookah.” You heard his voice and raised your head. You locked eyes with him but he turned his head to Jungkook

“Leave her alone, will you?”

Jungkook “Okay, okay! I got excited a little much i guess. Sorry.” He said while playing with his hair.

“It’s oka-“

Taehyung “Why are you here?” He cut you. You turned to him and met his stern face. What the hell was wrong with him? What did you do to make him angry within a ing minute?!

“I…” You started to talk but couldn’t continue because of anger. He was ing with your nerves. You wished that he died in a plane crush or something.

Hoseok “She must’ve come to welcome us, right Eunji!?” He said while smiling widely.

“Band PD asked me to be here but he isn’t here. Appearently he’s ing around, i’m going.” You said and without looking Taehyung you said to the others

“Welcome back.”

Jin “Wait! You should at least eat something.”

“No thanks, i lost my appetite.” You said staring at Taehyung and made sure that he understood he was the one who made you lost your appetite. And with that you left the studio.

“You er.” You murmured to yourself while leaving the building.

Namjoon “What the hell Taehyung?” He said.

Taehyung “What?”

Jin “Are you being serious?”

Taehyung “I’m putting distance, like we talked!”

Yoongi “Oh boy, this is definitely not putting distance.”

Taehyung “What did i do though?!”

Jimin “You messed up big bro.”

I said within 2 days but updated like 10 minutes after that i'm full of surprises right kkk Have fun reading~ 

-Sude