School?

I Hate Idols!

"You can try to get to me with those little words
but I’ll just become stronger, it’s a wonder
I’m a starfish that eats and grows on your jealousy and envy" -BTS

After the talk Jin gave you, he treated your hand. To be honest, you’d be lying if you say you won’t be sad if their group get all the hate because of you. It was just… too much of a pangs of conscience.

Jin “You may wanna cover this with make up.” While he was pointing to your cheek.

“Is it that bad?” You murmured and searched for a mirror. When you found one you quickly went and looked at your cheek.

“WHAT THE IS THIS!?!?!?!” You shouted. And suddenly the door opened.

Taehyung “What happened!?!?” You turned your head to him in shock. You could literally count the finger prints on your cheek!

“I am so going to kill that b*tch.” You said with a scary tone.

Taehyung “You are so going to do nothing.” He said while closing the door and making his way towards you. He hold you chin and turned your head a little to get a better view. Your eyes widened and you immediately pushed his hand away.

“You always broke the no touching rule! Gosh!” You said and decided to leave the room.

In the mean time Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed.

Jin “Don’t push yourself too hard Taehyungah. Everything will be okay soon. Don’t worry.”

Taehyung “How can’t i hyung?” He said with a sad expression and sighed again.

You were in the toilet, you wanted to be alone. Why was he touching you?! It was getting on your nerves. You washed your face with cold water and looked at your cheek again.

“!” Suddenly your phone started ringing. ‘The Fox’

“Hey.” You said.

Minjee “Hey to you too! Is something wrong? You should’ve call me but-“

“Everything is wrong right now and honestly… i don’t know what to do Minjee.” You said while sitting on the floor.

Minjee “What’s wrong babe?”

“My photo went out! Now everyone knows me as Kim Taehyung’s girlfriend. Bogum texted me and said that we should talk! And i got slapped by some crazy fan. Aaaand looks like school is about to start in an hour. What’s not wrong?”

Minjee “Wai-Wha- One second…. Bogu- No. YOU GOT SLAPPED!?!? WHO THE !? I’M KILLING THAT !!! GOSH!.... And Bogum… wants to talk to you? What exactly he’s going to say, for god’s sake?”

“I don’t know either. him. I can’t also think about that b*stard. I have finger prints on my cheek! How am i suppose to cover that?”

Minjee “That b*tch is ing dead. I swear. Do you have foundation?... Of course you don’t why am i even asking. BB maybe?”

“No i don’t have those! I just have this ing vaseline!”

Minjee “Good luck covering that with vaseline. Just… oh! Ask from them! They must have makeups in their car or something.”

“Yeah i’ll do that.“ You sighed and waited for an anwer but you got nothing.

“Minje-“

Minjee “HOLY EUNJI!” You startled and immediately stood up.

“What? What happened?!”

Minjee “Oh my god... I just saw the article! I’ll read it to you. ‘Person A from a popular boy group was seen in Hongdae with his girlfriend. 3 fan of this boy group apparently beat Person A’s girlfriend when she was alone. Person A had found them in some backstreet. She was injured and Person A said “If you hurt her, you hurt me too.” And Pers-‘“

“I have to go!” You said while getting out from the restroom.

Minjee “There aren’t any proof that this is you though. Maybe… maybe this will make thing better? Maybe they’ll think that he really loves you and stop hating on you! Eunji, this could be the chance!”

“Jee i’ll call you later.” You ran and searched for Taehyung.

Jimin “Eunjissi, i brought foundati-“

“Where’s Taehyung?” You asked him without hearing what he was saying.

Jimin “Umm… he was right ther-“ He said while pointing at the balcony. You instantly walked towards him.

Yoongi “-will be okay so-“

“Taehyung!” You said interrupting Yoongi.

Yoongi “Hey! I was talkin-“

“Something happened.” You said. Taehyung’s face became serious and he looked at you with scared eyes. That moment you knew how scared he was. Like a lot.

Taehyung “What?” You opened the SNS page and handed your phone to him. While he was reading you were bitting your lips.

Yoongi “Your cheek looks awful.” He said. You slowly turned your head towards him.

“I know smart*ss?” He just rolled his eyes and both of you gave your attention to Taehyung. When he finished reading his expression went blank.

“Is this good or bad?” You asked.

Taehyung “I…don’t know…” He said blankly.

“Aish! Give me the phone!” You grabbed your phone and started to walk towards the living room.

“Mr Bang!” You called out.

Bang “Eunjissi?” You instantly gave your phone to him and he started reading without saying anything.

“Is this good or bad? Should we do something?” You couldn’t just shut up. You were scared too. When he’s done with reading he closed his eyes and stayed like that for about 5 freaking minutes! You thought about interrupting him almost hundred times but Sejin stopped you.

Bang “Okay.” He said calmly and looked at Sejin.

Bang “Don’t do anything about the article.” Then he turned to you.

“You have school right?” You nodded.

Bang “Then go to your school.” He said and picked up this newspaper. You stayed there with your mouth open.

“W-WHAT? You want me to go to school? Just kill me now then! Do you know how many crazy army goes to our school? HUNDREDS!”

Bang “I didn’t exactly planned this way but because of your mistake Eunjissi, it HAS TO BE this way. You’ll go to your school without covering your cheek. Maybe they’ll enjoy seeing you getting hurt but deep down they’ll think that this is crazy. And slowly they’ll regret and start apologizing from BTS, from Taehyung cause they made him sad. Excellent choice of words Taehyung did. “If you hurt her you hurt me too.” Ahahah!”

THIS. MAN. IS. ING. CRAZY. He really needs to be confine in an asylum!

“I- This is- … *Sigh* Get ready to pay me more than $50.000. I’m sure they’ll beat the out of me.” You took your phone and went to the other room which where your bag was. How can BTS be normal when their boss was Bang Shihyuk for god’s sake!!

When you went to the room you saw all the BTS members. And they all turned their attention to you. Taehyung immediately stood up but Sejin went in.

Sejin “Your school starts in 12 right? We have to be quick.”

Taehyung “What? What school?”

Sejin “She’s going to school remember?”

Taehyung “After all of this?! Is this even make sense?” Why were you starting to think that he’s the only person who really thinks about you in this ing house?

“Aren’t you happy? You’ll get rid of me! Come on you should be dancing or something!” You said and laughed.

Hoseok “Hyung, really… isn’t this a little dangerous?” Oh my god… You changed your mind, you needed to leave this house. You took your bag and stopped when Jimin handed you the foundation.

“Oh no need for that. Bang told me that i should show these beautiful finger prints to everyone!” You said and started walking.

When the car stopped right before entering your school’s street you were literally about to get a paroxysm of laughter. Cause how things could be more ed up than this?

Sejin “Remember, don’t answer them. It’ll make things worse. If something happens you can call me. I’ll try to come asap.”

“Thanks but this doesn’t make me feel even a little relaxed at all.” You said and went out.

You can do this. You can do this Eunji! Of course you can! There’s nothing you can’t do! Except math.

When you saw the gates you started thinking about escaping. Maybe you could drop school? Why not right? But then, your mom would kill you. And her endlessly screams…

So you decided to go in.

You kept your head down and walked fastly hoping that you won’t get anyone’s attention. But in the end you were going to go in your class and everyone was going to see you. Thinking about the army population in your school and your class made you shiver.

“Eunji, are you going to go in class or do you want to be signed as late?” Mrs. Kim started talking while she was walking towards the room. Everyone, EVERY ING HUMAN BEING, started talking and looked at your way.

“Oh my god! She came!”

“I can’t believe that she’s Taehyung oppas girfriend!”

“I want to puke, can i go to the restroom please?”

“Look at her cheek.”

“Ouch, that must’ve hurt. Great!”

“She deserves more.”

Minjee “CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP!” She shouted. And bowed to Mrs.Kim. With your trembling hands you went in and took your seat beside Minjee.

Dejavu.

Same things. You were going through the same ing stupid things.  And this time, you didn’t even a thing to hold on, like love.

Midterms... I'm going craaazyy T^T Why did i choose molecular biology and genetics again? Sorry for grumbling guys... Anyway! I'm here with a new chapter, i know it's not an entertaining one but for the story line, she has to suffer a little kkk Next chapter will be a lot more fun! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I got teary eyes when i saw someone commenting on my story, i'm not even lying.... I love you my readers!!! <3 -Sude