Bulletproof

I Hate Idols!

"Love is not over, it doesn’t make sense
Story is not over, it doesn’t make sense
Talk is not over, it doesn’t make sense still
Problem is not over, it doesn’t make sense" -BTS

It was a normal day… A normal day for you. With camera on your neck, you were following one of the EXO members. You could already see the hate comments you were going to have.

“I think that’s enough proof here.” You whispered to yourself while looking at the pictures you took. Then your phone started ringing.

“Holy ! Why isn’t this on silent!” You ran and hide somewhere before answering the call.

‘Dumb*ss’

“Yeah, only you would call in these kind of moments!” You hissed and answered.

“What?”

Taehyung “What’s up?”

“What-What the hell? Why did you call?” You hoped that it wasn’t just for a ‘whats up’ thing!

Taehyung “It’s been 5 days since we saw each other, i’m checking on if you’re dead or not.”

“Well, i’m sure you’ll be upset but i’m totally alive.”

Taehyung “Yeah. So i was talking with Bogum hyu-“

“Bye dumb*ss.” You said and hung up. That b*stard! Why couldn’t he just let it go? Aish!

You took a taxi and went back to your house.

“Mooom! Did Minjee come?”

Minjee “She’s upstairs!”

“Yaay!” You said and ran.

Minjee “Jiah~”

“JeeJee~”

Minjee “So you got it?”

“Yeah of course. Who do you think i am?” She took the camera and connected to laptop.

Minjee “Omfg ahahha! They’re seriously living together! Exol’s will be so upset.”

“Let them be. Upload it. You wrote the article right?”

Minjee “Yeah, it’ll be uploaded in 5 minutes. Why am i excited?” She said while laughing. You looked at the title.

‘Exo’s Kai is living together with f(x)’s Krystal!’

Then after 5 minutes later everything went crazy. Your site crashed and all of the other sites went crazy too.

“This is like world war 3. Man what the ?”

Minjee “Don’t underestimate Exo-L. They can do everything, like literally. Do you remember? Some freak had took one of the members urine? EW.”

“Mind blown.”

Minjee “Hmm… the peace is over. Tomorrow the school is starting.”

“Why are you reminding me this!? I was happy, you.”

Minjee “This is our last semester. What are we going to do?”

“I’m going with communication.”

Minjee “Well, if you do good at university exam.”

“…..Yeah, that.” When Minjee’s phone started ringing you took your laptop from her and looked at the comments and laughed.

“These girls are crazy.”

Minjee “Jiah, i have to go. My dad is back.”

“Oh okay. See you tomorrow.”

Minjee “Bye!” You looked at the time and it was 5pm. You decided to take a shower. Or maybe you could relax in the bath tube. Yes, that was a great idea!

What wasn’t a great idea is that sleeping in a ing bath tube. 2 hours later you woke up and you neck was ed up.

“Oh my..oh my neck! Holy .” You wrapped a towel and went out from bathroom. And at the same time your room’s door opened with a voice.

Mom “I’m sure she’s listening music with that stupid earphones you can go i-“ When you saw your mom and HIM your eyes widened.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT OH MY ING GOD!” You tried to hide your exposed body with your hands.

Taehyung eyes were wider than yours but he immediately closed it with his hands. Your mom quickly closed the door and you started dressing.

“What the did just happen!?” You whispered, your face was burning.

“Oh my ing god, this is so embarrasing!” You continued whispering. You dressed out in 1 minute but it took 2-3 minutes to gain your confidence. You opened the door sharply and saw your mother and Taehyung waiting in silence. You looked at him and he gulped.

“What the he- What are you doing here T-Taehyung?” You were definetely not used to saying his name.

Mom “He’s your boyfriend Eunji, what do you think he’s doing here! Thank you for coming sweetheart.” She said while smiling to him. But you were sensing something bad.

Taehyung “I’m sorry for not coming earlier Mrs Song.”

“Oh, it’s okay! I understand. I sort of experienced with-“

“MOM!” Omg! She couldn’t just shut up!!

Taehyung “Oh…With Bogum hyung?” WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO…

Mom “Oh my, oh my! She told you!? Wow she must love you too m-“ You can’t…

“Just please…shut up mom. Why are you here Taehyung?”

Taehyung “We should talk. It’s urgent.”

Mom “I will leave you two alone.”

You went to your room again and waited for him to come. You turned to him and opened your mouth to talk but your phone started to vibrate like CRAZY.

“What the..?” You reached to your phone but Taehyung held your wrist to stop you. You looked at him in shock.

Taehyung “Don’t look at your phone.” He said then he took it and turned it off.

“May i ask you what are you doing?”

Taehyung “We should go now.”

“You don’t make any sense. Where-“

Taehyung “Just…listen to me for once Eunji.” You looked at him in the eye. Something bad happened. You knew it.

“Okay.” He startled.

Taehyung “Okay?”

“Yeah, okay.”

Taehyung “O-okay.” Geez! What kind of a conversation is this?

Taehyung “I’ll wait downstairs then.” You nodded and waited for him to leave your room. Once he left you reached for your phone but-

Taehyung “I took your phone! I’ll give you 10 minutes max.”

“Aish, that smart*ss!...What’s going on, really?” You dried your hair and took your bag. You were done! You went downstairs.

Taehyung “Ready?”

“Yeah. Mom! I’m going.”

Mom “What? Where? I was making dinner for you!”

Taehyung “I’m really sorry Mrs. Song. I promise i’ll come for dinner another time.”

Mom “Alright, alright. It’s nice to meet you Taehyung.” Taehyung bowed at your mom and you waved her. Just before you go out he took his cap and put it on you.

Taehyung “Let’s go.” A car was waiting for you.

“My phone.” You said after 10 minutes of silence.

Taehyung “So you had a relationship with Bogum hyung?” He said suddenly. You froze.

“W-what are you talking a-“

T “Cut the bullsh*t please.” He said with a smirk on his ing bea-….face.

“What about you tell me what’s going on and then i will cut the bullsh*t?” His smirk disappeared and he sighed. Wow, this was no good indeed.

“Something bad happened right? What’s it?” You asked.

Taehyung “Just…don’t freak out.”

“If you say that i’ll freak out!”

Taehyung “Okay, okay! You know the picture we took when-“

“Yeah, that damn picture! It was all because of you! Why did you asked to take a picture anyways!?”

Taehyung “I thought you were a fan!!”

“A fan who followed you to your dorm and you still wanted to take a picture??” He answered with a very sincere face

Taehyung “Yeah.”

“Oh-wow-that’s…that’s crazy.” You said while leaning back.

Taehyung “Aish! Don’t cut me! What was i saying?! … Oh. Yeah, you know that picture…that picture went out.”

“It already had.” What. The. .

Taehyung “Yeah, this time your face is very perfectly clear.” And then, you stopped breathing.

You were dead. You were a walking dead. Their fans were going to chop you.

“. . Crap. I’m so ing dead!!!” You whispered to yourself. You were freaking out indeed!

Taehyung “Our ARMY’s are not bad okay?”

“Oh, their name was army right? Oh my god, i’m going to be a strainer. Is there any bulletproof vests?” Then you realized that BTS aka Bangtan Sonyeondan means bulletproof boy scouts. Karma...

First of all i'd like to point out that i definitely not hate EXO or something. I was an EXO-L 2-3 years ago. I still love them and listen to their musics, i really think that they are awesome! When i was writing this chapter, i couldn't think of any shocking news about an idol so i decided to use this. And don't forget that this story's name is 'I Hate Idols' so i have to write this kind of stuff. I don't want to make you offended so i wanted to explain myself. Thank you for reading and subscribing my story! This really means a lot to me. Love you all! -Sude