Ripped Skirt

I Hate Idols!

"You make me so angry and mad for no reason
I’m serious but you make me into a loser
Who picks fights with you
Why do I care so much about you?
You’re making a big boy act like a little kid" -BTS

“How can you and Taehyung oppa be together huh?”

“Aish shut up. Eunjiah, can you give me a signed picture or something? You can ask from him right?!”

“Oh.. you’re right! Omg, maybe he’ll come to the school!” Screams, screams…

Hyuk “Let’s get you out of here.” He said. Held your hand and Minjee’s. 3 of you went to the rooftop and shut the door behind you.  You collapsed to the floor and took deep breathes.

Minjee “Hey! Are you okay Jiah?”

Hyuk “Aish! I want to beat those girls! Even boys are asking things! They’re all mad.”

“This is all because of Bogum. He literally ed up my life.” You said to yourself.

Minjee “Jiah… They will eventually change their attitudes. They won’t be like that for 6 months right?”

“6 months are nothing. In my previous school they treated me like for 1 and a half year.”

Hyuk “Then you can survive 6 months. You’re a strong girl Jiah.”

“It’s just… it doesn’t worth you know! We’re not even a real couple!”

Minjee “Hush! Someone can hear you!”

“When i was with Bogum, i didn’t even complain for once. Cause it didn’t matter as long as i’m with him, cause i loved him. I held on his love. But he didn’t do anything to stop all those bullies i’m getting and in the end he just left me.” You took a deep breathe and looked upwards to not to cry.

“And now, i’m going through the same but for what?... I shouldn’t’ve followed him that day. This ing website…AIISH!!!”

Minjee “Okay, okay! Relax. Now you have us. We’re always here for you. And we can protect you from those b*tches you know.” She said and put her arm on your shoulder. Hyuk did the same and that made you smile. Yeah, they were here for you.

And also, weird but that dumb*ss was doing much better than Bogum.

You can survive this. You will.

When the class ended you sighed in relief but clearly you were too early to be relieved.

You stood up, or you tried. You tried again but…

“Good luck getting your b*tch *ss from that chair, b*tch!” Soyeon shouted and whole class started laughing. But what they weren’t expecting was you laughing with them too. When they all shut up only your laugh was being heard.

Mina “YAH! Why are you laughing?!” She squealed.

“Wow… couldn’t you be more cheesy?”

Soyeon “W-What!?” She shouted. You sighed and shook your head.

Hyuk “Heol i didn’t know that you’re THIS jealous girls. How lame…”

Minjee “Your Taehyung oppa must be ashamed right now.”

Hyuk “Right? When Eunji will tell him what happened, i’m sure he’ll apologize from her because of your stupidity.”

Minjee “No wait, maybe he’ll pity them so much and decide to give them signed pictures-“

“Guys, it’s enough.” You said. What they were saying will make all of them hate Taehyung and BTS. This can’t be happen cause you don’t want to pay 50.000 ing dollars.

Mina “YAH! TAEHYUNG OPPA LOVES ARMY A LOT! MORE THAN YOU.”

“Yeah. He really does.” You said.

Soyeon “STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM YOU B*TCH!!”

“I’m just telling the ing truth. And i’m trying sooo hard to be calm. Get lost.”

“There’s a black minivan in front of the school!” Someone said and everyone started pushing eachother. When everyone was out you tried to stood up again.

Minjee “Wait, wasn’t this minivan’s numberplate same with that Sejin manager’a?”

Hyuk “Oh…it is.”

“Oh my god… Poor him(!)” You said and quickly got up. Tearing sound filled the silent room.

“OH !” Your skirt’s back was no longer there, it was on your chair.

“HYUK DON’T YOU ING DARE LOOKING BACK!” You shouted immediately.

Minjee “Oh my ing god Eunji. How did you do that!? Holy your as-“

“SHUT UP OH MY GOD!”

Hyuk “Umm… Am i thinking weird things or had your skirt just ripped?”

Minjee “You’re not thinking weird things at all! Omg what to do? Do you have extra clothes?”

“What am i? A fashion queen or something?! Of course i don’t! Omg, omg! I’m starting to freak out please do something.” And you sat down to your chair again.

Hyuk “Wait! I can give you my tshirt!” He shouted.

“YOU’RE A LIFE SAVER HYUK! I’M GOING TO CRY!” He took of his shirt and tshirt too. While you were turning your head to another direction Minjee was watching him with a satisfied expression.

“Are you a ert or something JeeJee?” You said.

Minjee “I just love abs. Sorry.” She said and laughed.

Hyuk “Don’t dream about my body, crazy woman.”

Minjee “EW!!!”

“Just give me the ing tshirt already!” He throwed you the tshirt and you wear it on your school shirt. You slowly stood up and sighed in relief when you saw the tshirt’s lenght. It was ending your middle tights.

“Okay.” You said.

Hyuk “Oh… I wish i was taller.” He said when he saw your legs.

“HEY! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?” And with that Minjee slapped his neck.

Hyuk “OUCH! Okay, okay! You know i’m a man too right?... I was just kidding! Geez!” He rolled his eyes and then your phone started to buzz. ‘Sejin’

“Sejin?”

Sejin “Eu- Wait. Why are you always call me Sejin? I’m 7 years older than you, did you know that?”

“I’m sorry ahjussi!”

Sejin “Ahjussi?! What eve- Whatever! I’m in front of the school but-“

“Surrounded with crazy fans. Yeah, i can see. Why did you even bother to come?”

Sejin “It was Bang’s order. Is there an other exit?”

“Umm… nope but there’s a place where i can exit. You don’t have to come though.”

Sejin “Bang is waiting.”

“Gosh! I didn’t signed up for this! Why do i have to meet with him everyday? … Just come to the side street, i’ll be there in a minute.” You hung up and

“I have to go.”

Hyuk “Okay, let’s go.”

Minjee “Don’t forget your skirt!”

Hyuk “Which is clearly not a one.” You put it in your bag and started running.

Hyuk “Are you sure you want to do that like… that?” He eyed you from head to toe.

“If you don’t look, that won’t be a problem. You first.” You said while looking Hyuk and Minjee. They climbed to the wall and jumped. Once they were done you climbed as well. You threw your bag to Hyuk.

“Go away!” You said. He did what you said and even closed his eyes. Then you jumped and took your bag from Hyuk.

Hyuk “I didn’t saw anything.”

Minjee “I can’t say the same, sorry Jiah.”

“YAH! YOU ERT!”

“Eunji?” The minivan stopped right near you and Sejin called you out. You looked at him from the open window.

Sejin “We should go.” You nodded and looked at your friends.

“Talk to you later.”

Minjee “Kay, be careful.”

Hyuk “Change your clothes! Idols are erts!”He shouted. You rolled your eyes and when the door opened you went in. But what you weren’t expecting that…

Taehyung “Idols are erts? Ouch.”

“What the hell! Why are you here?!”

Taehyung “Excuse me but this minivan belongs to BTS so me.” He said and continued

“I’m coming from shooting. Why you-“ He stopped when he saw you don’t have any skirt under your-Hyuk’s- tshirt.

“What are you looking at!?” You shouted and put your bag to your lap to cover your legs.

Taehyung “Is this your school uniform?” He said with an unread expression.

“Of course not!”

Taehyung “Oh so only you wear stuff like this…or should i say not wear?”

“YAH! I had to wear this… or should i say not wear my skirt because of your insane fans!” His expression changed instantly.

Taehyung “What..?”

“Oh they just thought that it would be funny to put superglue on my chair. So when i stood up there wasn’t exactly a skirt that i can wear!” You were super angry but also trying to hold yourself. That was making your face all red, but maybe it was because of emberrasment.

He looked at you in shock. He never thought that something like that could happen. Maybe they were just going to bully you in words but this… He never knew.

He looked out from the window and suddenly said

“Hyung, can you pull over.”

Sejin “What?! No i can’t.”

Taehyung “I won’t get out! Just umm… can you go to this store and buy something to wear.” He said.

“What? No, no need for that, can we just go?” You said with embarresment. You. Embarresed. Wow. Just wow.

Sejin “Aish, okay.” He said. He stopped the car and went out. You lowered your head and hugged your bag. Why was he being like that! He should’ve called you b*tch or something! Aish.

So... my midterms start in 2 days and i'm here writing the new chapter. Studying is not my thing that's for sure.

  (Yeah, literally me.)

Guys please don't forget to vote for BTS on MAMA everyday!! They deserves this year's award. PLEASE VOTE! It only takes 2 minutes.

Thank you for reading and supporting! Thank you for your sweet comments! Love you~  -Sude