Detention

I Hate Idols!

"School wrongsociety wrong

Parent wrong, teacher wrong

Victim wrongperpetrator wrong

Bystander maybebystander maybe" -BTS

“I JUST ING WANT TO LEAVE SCHOOL ALREADY! THIS ING PROJECT IS PAIN IN THE AND I HAVE TO DO THIS WITH ALL THOSE B*TCHES THAT WANTS BTS’S SIGNS AND STUFFS!”

Hyuk “I’m scared….” He murmured. You were like this for 3 days, since that stupid comeback stage day!

Minjee “Did we miss something?” She said to him. Then both turned to you as you were throwing some papers to the bin angrily.

“WHEN DOES THIS SCHOOL END?!”

Minjee “After 113 days…”

“WHAT!?!?! BUT THAT’S TOO MUCH, LIKE FOREVER!?”

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?” Your mom suddenly opened your room’s door.

“What happened to her?!” She asked to Minjee and Hyuk but they just shrugged.

“I thought that sweet boy Taehyung was changing you but i-“

“DON’T MENTION HIS NAME!!!!” You shouted.

“Oh… so you two had a fight?” Your mom asked. What fight!? You weren’t even together!!

Minjee “Oh…I think we should talk about this girl to girl, right Eunji?”

“Whatever!!” You said and looked at the articles that was giving you headaches. You needed someone who was good at math. But it was like searching for water in a desert.

When your mom left you alone Minjee started staring at you. You could feel it even she was facing your back.

“Stop it Minjee.”

Minjee “Of course i won’t. What happened between you two?”

“There’s no such a thing called between okay?!”

Minjee “So something happened. You guys were okay, what happened?”

“Nothing happened okay?! He’s just being himself. Ungrateful stupid dumb*ss!” You said and threw the papers to the bin.

“! I THROWED THE WRONG ONES!” You immediately stood up and searched it from the bin.

After 30 minutes of torture Minjee did to you, you told her what happened that day. It was nothing like you said!

Hyuk “Okay but what i didn’t get is how can you expect him to thank you when he doesn’t know that you talked with the fans?”

“Wha-… He shouted at me! Just because i wanted to stay at the back stage! I’m not a ing robot! He should’ve known that i’m uncomfortable with thousand fans that want to kick my *ss!!”

Minjee “Wait so you did massage to Jungkook…. AND NOT ME? YOU ING !?”

“…Yeah but…Yeah. Whatever, he was really bad so…”

Minjee “Were you always that nice?”

Hyuk “And Taehyung shouted again when he saw you and Jungkook together?”

“That sounded weird, we were not togeth-“

Hyuk “Get it, get it! Umm… If this was all real, i’d tell that he was jealous but since it’s not real… i don’t have anything to say. Sorry.”

Minjee “Yeah. But i can still kick his *ss for making you upset though?”

“I’M NOT UPSET BECAUSE OF HIM.” You stated.

Minjee “Kay.” She said and stood up.

“Wait! Where’re you going!?” You asked in shock. Cause you needed her help so badly right now.

Minjee “Are you angry that i’m leaving?”

“Well hell yeah, i am! How am i suppose to handle with this all by myself!?”

Minjee “Yeah, i’m leaving you alone when you need me the most so you’re angry and shouting. That’s totally normal.” You looked at her silently for a minute.

“What the hell are you talking about Minjee?” You asked slowly.

Hyuk “Oh… i get it.”

“What even-“ You paused and Minjee smiled. Then it hit you. She was reffering to Taehyung. Saying that he needed me when he’s on stage so when i left him he got angry.

Well that was bullsh*t.

“ off.” You said to her and started picking up your things.

Minjee “Okay, okay! That was my idea.”

“Your ideas . Be more realistic next time will ya?”

Minjee “Will do that!”

Hyuk “Let’s go to this school and get with it please?”

After 6 hours, it was finally the last class of the day also the worst cause it was math. Math at 6pm is not bareable at all.

The teacher was talking about the project and reminding you all that it should be submited next week. And you haven’t even started your own part! Damn you were so screwed.

“Argh!” You sighed and put your head to the desk.

“You could just ask help from your boyfriend.” Said the girl who was sitting next to you. You raised your head and gave her a weird look.

“What..?”

“Taehyung oppa. He’s good at math.” You stayed silent then laughed your *ss off.

“PUAHHAHUH WHAT NO WAY!?!?” Her eyes widened and looked at your back.

“Ms.Song.” You gulped. You forgot you were in class. Dammit.

“Detention after school.”

“But-“ He gave you a look which meant shut up so you did. GOSHH!!!

Minjee “Detention? Are you being ing serious right now?! We bought tickets for cinema! Why on the earth you laughed in class by the way? Mind to share?”

“My seatmate said that Taehyung is good at math. I couldn’t help but laugh okay?”

Hyuk “What’s she saying?”

Minjee “She’s not coming! Aish! I hate you girl!”

“Yeah, i know. Bye, i have to clean this ty library.” You said and just when you’re going to hang up your battery died.

“Oh , , !! I’m not doing this without music! NOOOOO!!!” You cried out loud. You eyed the library and came conclusion that it will at least take 4 hours to finish this. And it’ll be midnight when you leave. you Kim Taehyung for being the reason i laughed in class!!!

After 2 hours Taehyung tried to call you but your phone was dead so he called your mother instead. She forcefully gave her number to him when they met.

“Hello Mrs. Song. How are you?”

“Omo! Taehyungah! I’m fine sweetie what about you?”

“I’m okay thank you. Erm… i was just going to ask-“

“Eunji right? I was just about to call Minjee, she didn’t come home. I thought she was with you.”

“Oh… She didn’t?” He felt uneasy. There were still some sasaeng fans out there.

“Let me just call Minjee and i’ll call you right after that. Don’t worry sweetie.”

“Okay, thank you Mrs. Song.”

Your mother called Minjee who was in the cinema at that moment. She called her back once she saw the missed calls from your mother but she was already worried.

“Oh! Don’t worry Mrs.Song. She’s in school for detention. But it’s been already 3 or 4 hours…”

“Okay thanks honey.” She hang up and called Taehyung. He answered it quickly.

“Mrs.Song?”

“Ah sweetie, she’s in school for detention. God knows what she did this time. But Minjee said that it’s been already 4 hours. So i’ll go and check-“

“Ah…No! I’ll go Mrs. Song.”

“Are you sure sweetie? Aren’t you busy or tired?”

“It’s okay. I’ll call you when i met her.”

“Okay, thank you Tae sweetie. And don’t call me Mrs.Song please! Call me eomeonim!”

“Ah…….okay e-eomeonim.”

After 4 hours of cleaning and organizing the books the door opened and Mr.ing came in.

“You can go, it’s late. But don’t do it again in my class. Understood?”

“Yeah.” You said without looking him. You ing bastard.

You took your bag and went out. It was really dark and your battery was dead so you had no light. You stood in front of the gates a while to gain courage and then started to walk fastly.

But after a minute or two you heard foot steps behind you. And that was enough for you to freak out.

#BTS3rdMuster ....

I'm totally speechless about the muster. I saw the clips, i saw Taehyung and Jungkook crying and learnt that Tae's grandma passed away. She was like a 2nd mother to him, he loved her so much. Seeing him like that broke my heart, literally. And he had to act a smile for a long time, he had to be strong... I remember when he cried in a fansign, K-Army's said that he was coughing bad so he cried but it obviously wasn't because of that. It was because his grandma. I just don't know what to say... She raised him well, she did all the things Tae wanted. All we can do is remembering her like Tae wanted us to do. So let's not forget about her.

Rest in peace Taehyung's grandma. 

♥