The Dress

I Hate Idols!

"If it’s you, I’m ok
Oh, I can’t hold back every day
Your front is the best, your back is the best
From your head to your toes, you’re the best" -BTS

“No ing way, we should act like we don’t want to recognized!” You said when Minjee showed you a dress that shouts like 'LOOK AT ME'

Minjee “Don’t be ridiculous. That restaurant wants reservation and you’ll go with a car not with a bus. I’m sure Taehyung will be wearing something good too, you can’t embarrass him.”

“Which side do you stand!? You sound like you’re his besfriend!” You said.

Minjee “I don’t give a sh*t about him. I just don’t want you to get hurt okay. Just please trust me Jiah.” She said while holding your hand. You couldn’t say no to her right now. You just couldn’t. But the moment when you remembered what happened between you two, you started freaking out. Taehyung and you, in a romantic restaurant… Also you had to act like you were a couple. Will  you be able to survive this?

Minjee “Holy jesus. You need to wear this masterpiece.” She showed you a dress.

“How am i suppose to afford this!?”

Minjee “I’m buying. My mom gave me a new credit card for going with her today. So don’t worry about the price.”

“ off JeeJee i’m not wearing this dress that exposures my body.”

Minjee “BUT IT’S BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUL! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE!!!”

“NO PICK SOMETHING DECENT! I can’t even look at his face how am i suppose to wear that gosh..” You murmured thinking that she doesn’t hear you but she did.

Minjee “Why can’t you look at his face?”

“W-what?”

Minjee “You said it.”

“I… No, i didn’t say that. You should check your ears.” . She won’t beat that.

Minjee “Eunji…?” You couldn’t look at her. Cause you knew she’s good at reading faces. “Oh this dress looks nice, don’t you think-“

Minjee “Jiah!”

“WHAT! I can’t- I… No. I won’t say it at loud. Shut up. Leave me alone.”

Minjee “Omg something big happened! What happened? I swear i can’t sleep if you don’t tell me. I can’t sleep and i’ll have insomnia and maybe i’ll die. AND THAT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!”

“OH PLEASE SHUT IT! How can you talk so much? , you’re Hoseok’s soulmate i swear.”

Minjee “I will talk till you die. Spill the beans!”

“AGGAHGHGHHH I JUST CANT!!” You couldn’t just say it at loud! How could you..?

Minjee “Holy . What’s it? Why do you look so frustrated?” She was close. She was ing close to understand.

“Gosh i’m gonna die.”

Minjee “Jiah, you’re scaring m-“

“We kissed!!” You said in a split second. You saw how Minjee’s face went 0-100 real quick.

Minjee “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! OH HOLY ! WHAT!? SAY IT AGAIN?!”

“Don’t shout everyone is looking!!!!” You kicked her leg and face palmed yourself. She threw the dress away and pulled you. She pushed you to the couch in the store and came closer.

Minjee “Tell me exactly what happened!?”

“Can i help you Miss?” The worker came and asked. Minjee didn’t even look at her. She waved her hands and asked you again.

“Come on!!!”

“Why did i even tell you?”

Minjee “I’m your best friend of course you’re going to tell me! Don’t even try to hide something from me cause you can’t. Now tell me the ing story! I’m too curious to wait right now!!”

“Gosh… Okay.. After the police station my mom didn’t let him and insisted him to stay and he did.”

Minjee “DID YOU SLEEP TOGETHER!?!?!?!”

“ NO! STOP SHOUTING OR I’M NOT TALKING!”

Minjee “Okay, continue.”

“You know we only have 2 rooms with bed so my mom said that he could sleep in my bed. I ing hate her so much you kn-“

Minjee “Just bring it home girl!!”

“Okay!! Geez! I went to my room to change the sheets but i couldn’t find one and he just told me to get out and laid to my bed. I went to grab my ING PILLOW BUT HE JUST NEEDED TO STOOD UP THAT MOMENT I SWEAR HE DID IT ON PURPOSE HOW CAN-

Minjee “Easyy!!”

“Damn it! He stood up and we kind off rolled on bed together…”

Minjee “OMFG! YES! … Please continue.”

“You really are a ert, aren’t you? Are you enjoying this?”

Minjee “Of course i am! So what happened?”

“I was about to fell to the ground but he hold me and… we were close you know… like really close. . I just couldn’t resist. I don’t know why! I’m going crazy JeeJee.” You cupped your face.

Minjee “So you kissed him?”

“No, it was him. But i kissed him back. I ing kissed him back. I just can’t believe myselft right now.”

Minjee “How was it?”

“Perfe- What!?” She started laughing like mad.

“You b*tch!”

Minjee “It’s over girl, just tell me.”

“……… It was so tense. I’ve never felt something like this before. When i sat on his lap-“

Minjee “Woah woah WOOOAAH! You sat on his lap? Holy Jiah. You guys were too close then?”

“Yeah we were. I did want him. So badly. And it’s making me crazy right now. I hate him. I REALLY hate him. But i want him so bad. What’s wrong with my hormones?” You literally were about to cry.

Minjee “Hey… it’s okay to feel that way. You can want him, you don’t have to love him. We’re just humans Jiah…”

“But this is wrong! How am i suppose to eat dinner with him tonight!?”

Minjee “Don’t think too much. What could possibly happen? It’s just a dinner in public. They’re going to take a few shots and done! Also the view in there is magical i swear you’re going to forget where you are, who you are and who you’re eating dinner with.”

“I don’t know… There’re still 4 months. I feel like i can’t handle with this.”

Minjee “Handle with being his girlfriend or handle with not to touch him?”

“ing both.” You facepalmed yourself.

Minjee “Maybe you can do… you know… friends with benefits?”

“ARE YOU INSANE!?”

Minjee “Why are you freaking out so much? You’re both adults and you both want each other-“

“Okay! Okay thank you for listening and supporting but that’s enough i think. Let’s just pick a dress and get out.”

Minjee “Whatever you say captain!”

Finally after a little fight you gave against both Minjee and the workers, you chose a dress that it’s simple. But simple for them of course. For you it was still too much.

The dress was black, as dark as your hair. It was satin, v necked and sleeveless there was just a thin satin rope that was holding the dress. It was finishing a hand span above your knee but has a slash on it’s right side. It wasn’t like an open slash but when you move it’d reveal your tights. It also have small cuts on it’s waist and there was a satin rope getting through them.

It wasn’t revealing too much. But it was ing y in your eyes. You were just hoping that it wouldn’t be for Taehyung. You don’t want to feel the same tension between you two.

Minjee “Okay let’s go!”

“Where?!”

Minjee “To a beauty center of course!”

Someone kill me…

Minjee “Okay people! We have only an hour to make her gorgeous! I want her hairs to be wavy and falling on her right shoulder. She MUST be looking effortless. Don’t change her skin color, it’s better when it’s light. Use mascara and a lipstick. No eyeliner or eyepencil. And just a little blusher, really little! Oh and use red lipstick but not gaudy it must look soft. That’s all!”

You and the workers both looked at her dumbfounded.

“Who are you?” You asked.

Minjee “I have a sytlist in me, hush.”

After 40 minutes your hair and makeup were done. You just needed to wear the dress.

“Okay, let’s get it over with.” You said and put it on you. And you wear the stiletto’s Minjee gave you. I swear this girl has at least 4 personalities or something.

“At least the heels are not high.” But after you tried walking,

“Holy . How is this work?” You said. You opened the door and tried to walk out.

“Minjee! Can’t i just wear some flat shoes?” You raised your head and saw that everyone was looking at you like they were fascinated.

Minjee “Oh you are so going to get laid today honey.” WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!

I don't know why but i'm in a bad mood today. Sorry for 'very no fun' chapter. I love you guys~ <3 -Sude