Little Help

I Hate Idols!

"Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me" -BTS

“Where were you all day?” Your mom asked.

“In hell.”

“Yah! Don’t talk to me like that!”

“No mom, like literally in hell. Anyway, i’m going to sleep.”

“No! Wait! Hyerin sent me something.”

“Mrs. Hyerin? Sent you what?”

“Sent me this.” She handed her phone to you. It was the news about Kim Taehyung’s girlfriend aka you.

“So, this record…it’s mine, isn’t it? Why didn’t you tell me that you were dating an idol!” Oh my god… You didn’t think that part very well.

“Eh-uhm.. that’s…”

“It’s okay Ji-ah. Not everyone is like him right? Don’t judge yourself, love is a strange thing and you can’t choose who you’ll love- Where are you going?”

“To my room. I think that’s enough for me. Night mom.”

“It’s 7pm and you’re going to sleep? I should meet this boy, he has a good impact on you.”

“No you won’t!” You shouted and closed the door after you get in. You opened the balcony window and took a deep breathe.

“Bogum you piece of sh*t.” You murmured. He was the  reason why you were like this. Yes, you were blaming him and will blame him. He… He dumped you for his acting career. Although you said you will support him no matter what or you won’t be a burden on him, he just threw you like you’re a piece of garbagge.

And that was the day you hated celebrities. It was not actually just about idols but the more you dig the more you got obsessed with him so you just turned your weapon to idols. Maybe it was wrong but you didn’t care. What’s wrong was him throwing you away.

You sighed and tumbled into bed. You closed your eyes and tried realy hard to sleep. You were not sure whether you were sleeping or just dozzing off and also not sure how long have you been lying, you heard your stupid ring tone. You fobbed out but it kept ringing and ringing.

“!” You hissed and answered the phone without looking who it was.

“WHAT?”

“Hey Jii!”

“Minjee?”

“Yeah, just umm… i wanted to check if you’re okay?”

“I’m okay, why wouldn’t i?”

“Just i know how you are sensitive about him and it must be hard to accept-“

“About him? What? Who?”

“… About Park Bogum. One second, haven’t you read the official announcement yet?”

“No i haven’t. What’s about that b*stard anywa-……No you didn’t…NO YOU ING DIDN’T!” You picked up your laptop and opened it. It took too long for you to open.

“Come one!” You shouted.

You searched for the news and

“Here it is.”

“Big Hit Official Announcement About BTS’s Member V’s Relationship”

You read the whole thing in a second. And you were almost crying because of anger.

“How could they do that!? I didn’t give me premission for this sh*t!” With your trembilling hands you found your phone on the ground.

“Where the hell is this message?” You tried to find the message that Taehyung sent you before.

“There you are!” You didn’t waste your time and called him. He didn’t pick it up. You called him again. Again and again... You were literally tearing up. The second you gave up he picked up the phone. He was panting.

“Eunji?” Your eyes immidiately opened. You also opened your mouth but words didn’t came out. Wrong timing..?

“Are you going to speak? I’m in the middle of the practice right now.” Oh…

“You didn’t see the announcement?”

“Annou-Ah, that. No i haven’t yet. Why? Scared that fans would kill you?” So he didn’t know? You knew you couldn’t trust that Bang guy. You ing knew it. You were SO ING stupid!

“Give me that b*stards phone number.” You said.

“B*stard who? You tell everyone basta-“

“YOUR ING BOSS!” you shouted.

“Woah easy! I couldn’t just give you his phone- What’s going on? Are you…are you changing your mind or something?! I swear to god if you do that-“

“You useless dumb*ss.” You said and threw your phone away. You had no chioce but waiting till the morning. So you decide to look at the comments.

You made the wrong decision, again. It was 95% bad comments and 4% not sure comments and 1% good comments. You really didn’t understand the people in 1% though. Who would want you as their precious idol’s girlfriend? No ing sane person would want that.

Your temper was getting out of hand so you decided to call Minjee.

“What’s up?”

“I’m so ed up Jee.”

“Wanna sleep over?”

“You have soju?”

“Yes, i have darling.”

“I’m coming then.” Since you were all dressed up, you just took your phone, wallet and your earphones. You looked at the time. It was already midnight but you didn’t care and didn’t bother to tell your mother. She must’ve been sleeping so you just left the house. Minjee’s house was 3 blocks away so you choose to walk.

“That ing b*stard.” There was no way that Bogum haven’t heard about it. Or maybe Bang did ask him. Holy . He should’ve ask him right? So he knew. He knew and he just accepted it? Does he know the real story though? Does this count as a help? He…he was helping me right now?

“I’M SO GOING TO THAT BANG SOAB!” You shouted and fastened your pace.

You drank a lot. Minjee and you drank all the soju’s she had. And it was almost 10 bottle. You didn’t count exactly but yeah.

You hardly lift your head and saw the sun. Was it morning already? You took a look at Minjee.

“JeeJeeee?” You got up and looked for her and you tripped something.

“OUCH! There she is!” You shouted. She was sleeping on the floor.

“Ah my head…” So she fell asleep and you continued drinking? Why the hell did you drink too much? You should’ve gone to Big Hit and kick Bang’s *ss!

“Yeah…i should do that!” You find your phone and wallet. You left the apartment and found a taxi.

“Aish! My first passenger is an alcoholic…Where do you want to go?”

“Hey! Don’t shout!”

“Aigooo, i’m not shouting.” You told the adress but it took a long time since you were a little drunk…

You stood in front of the door.

“That ing password…What was it? 3-5-5-8-0? Or 3-5-3-0-8? No not at all. Let’s try this...” After your 5th try the door opened by someone. A big one.

“Can i help you miss?” He said. He should be the security.

“Yes! Thank you so much for opening the door!” You said tried to get in but he blocked your way.

“This is a private building, you can’t get in unless you have premission.”

“I have! I’m Kim Taehyung’s girlfriend.” You whispered the last part into his ear and he started coughing.

“Aish! Drunk fans! I’m really sick of this!”

“No! I’m not a fan! Let me call him kay?” You said and took your phone. Wait since when your phone was white? Yours was black. Or were you too drunk?

“Holy sh*t, this is not my phone.” You said. Security rolled his eyes and said.

“Go before i call the police.”

“No wait! I’m really Dumb*ss’s girlfriend! Just let me in! I have to speak with Bang!”

“Eunjissi?” You heard a voice from your back. You turned around and saw Jimin.

“Aha! See! He knows me!”

Jimin “Aa…it’s okay hyung. I can handle the rest.” He said and he walked away.

Jimin “Umm… what are you doing here in 6am in the morning?”

“6am? Was it that early?....Aish my head!...I have to talk with that Bang guy.” You said.

Jimin “Bang guy?”

“Thank you Jimin. See ya!” You said and walked to the elevator. You pushed 4th floor button.

-Taehyung’s POV-

Hoseok “Where the hell is Jimin?”

“He was showering hyung, he’ll be here in a m-“

Jimin “I’m hereee!”

“There he is.” You said and got up. From now on you’re going to be here every morning since your comeback was getting closer.

Jimin “Hey i saw Eunji. And she was kind of… drunk.” He said. You looked at him.

“WHAT!? What was she doing? Where did you see her?”

Jimin “She was trying to get in the building and i helped her. She told me that she has to speak with ‘that Bang guy’. Kkk she’s kind of funn-Hey where are you going?”

“I have to stop her!” You shouted. She’s going to ruin everything! Aish! I just hate her. Why does it have to be HER!

-Eunji’s POV-

You didn’t bother to knock the door and went in, without closing it.

“Eunjissi? What’s going on? I’m in the middle of a meeting.” He said. You looked at the back of the other man and looked at Bang again.

“We have to talk. It REALLY can’t wait.” A second later the man who was sitting turned to you and you looked at him.

“Hi Jiah, it’s been a long time.” He said.

Bang “Oh since you know each other it won’t be a problem right?” You froze. It was him. . What was he doing here?! Why did you have to face him after al this time!? Your eyes were getting teary. All you wanted to do was getting out of there.

“Don’t call me that! ... Only the ones who is close to me say that. So you don’t.” You said while your hand turning into fist.

“And, i didn’t know that he was going to use you. I didn’t know that i will have to face you ever again. So don’t misunderstood. This was his idea and i didn’t approve it.” You said trying to sound sharp.

Bogum “It’s okay. Just accept this as my apology.” Apology… APOLOGY!? Was he ing kidding?!

“I-I..” Why were you stuttering!?

“I want nothing from you.” You said and before your tears felt down you turned and almost ran.

Lucky you(!), someone was almost running into the room too. So you just collided and felt to the floor. You were on somebody, again. You opened your eyes and found Dumb*ss.

“Aish! Again?!” He said. Before he throw you away you got up and couldn’t dare to look back so you just looked at him.

Taehyung  “What the h-“ When he saw you, he paused. Were you looking that bad? , you would never let someone see you crying. Why does it have to be HIM?

Taehyung “What’s going on?” he said with a softer voice. Was he pitying? Gosh! This is one of your worst days. Add one too!

Bogum “I think i should talk to her.”

Bang “Okay we can talk later.” Your eyes widened and you prapared yourself to run.

Taehyung “No, i think i should take care of her hyung. Sorry for disturbing.” He said and bowed. You couldn’t move an inch. Then he held your wrist and pulled you away while closing the door.

For once you didn’t hate him. 

I have 8 subscribers!?!?!? O.O *tears of happiness* Thank you for reading my story!! I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! >-< Love you~ <3 -Sude

BTS won 5 times in a row... On every single show... Another all kill from my babes. And also Dope reached 100M, i'm so proud :') <3