Contract

I Hate Idols!

"Are you ing kidding me? What am I to you?
Am I easy to you? Are you plying with me?
You are in danger now. Why are you testing me? Why are you testing me?" -BTS


You opened your eyes with the stupid alarm song. It was 6am. ing.6.am.

“God i already want to kill them. This is a first.” You kicked your blanket and went to the bathroom to wash up.

You picked a tshirt and realized that it was the same tshirt that you were wearing that day. Also it was the same with that dumb*ss’.

“EW!” You threw it into the bin and picked another tshirt. You didn’t bother making your hair or make up. Just took your bag and went downstairs.

“Jesus christ. Are you dying?” Your mom asked.

“You want me to?”

“Or am i dying? Why are you up so early?”You could see how shocked she was.

“Oh mom… Only if you knew, only if you knew…”

“I don’t want to. I bet it’s no good. Come and eat your breakfast then. It’s been a while…like 2 years?” Yeah since you changed your school, you’ve been waking up late. Your previous school was starting 8 in the morning but now it’s starting at 12. It was just right for you.

“Yeah, okay. Since my life won’t be the same, let’s start changing from breakfast. Why not?” You murmured.

“What the hell is she talking about again?” Your mom whispered to herself.

“I can hear you.”

“No you don’t. Eat.” You noded and started to eat. Since the Big Hit-big hit my -building is not that far, you left the house at 6.45 in the freaking morning. At the same time your phone rang. It wasn’t a saved number.

“Hello?”

“Hi, good morning. Am i talking with Miss Eunji?”

“Depends on who you are?”

“I’m the driver of Big Hit. I’m suppose to take you to Big Hit. Can you tell me your adress please?”

“Oh right. Now they sent me a driver. Nice. Like i wouldn’t come.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Oh nothing. You can take me in front of the mall.”

“Which one?”

“The one that close to Big Hit building of course. See ya!” You hang up the phone.

“Jerks.”

After 5 minutes you were in front of the mall. There was a white minivan but you weren’t sure. You took your phone and called the number.

“Miss Eunji?”

“I’m in front of the mall. Are you in the white mini van?”

“Ah yes! We a-“ You hang up the phone and started to walk quickly. The door opened and you jumped in. The guy smiled and bowed to you. You bowed to him and asked,

 “So umm, by any chance, do you know why they want me to go soooo early in the morning?”

“I’m sorry miss, i don’t have information about that.”

“It’s okay.” You said and enjoyed your journey.

With sleeping.

“Miss? Miss Eunji? Wake up, please. We’re here.” You yawned and opened your eyes.

“Are we here?”

“Yes, we’ve arrived 15 minutes ago.” He said.

“Oh! Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Sorry!” you said and jumped out of the car. You bowed and thanked him but he started to walk with you while checking around. Once you went in the building he bowed and went back.

“Welcome Mi-“

“Eomma! I’m scared!” You jumped when a woman started to talk suddenly. She was too close.

“Ah… Welcome Miss Eunji. Mr. Bang is waiting for you. This way please.”

“Okay.” You said and followed her. The elevator stopped at 4th floor. Wait aren’t they rich or something? Why is this building only has 4 floor?

“Losers.” You whispered.

“I’m sorry, did you say anything Miss?”

“Oh, no i didn’t.”

“Okay. This room. He’s waiting for you.” She bowed and you bowed and blah blah. You knocked the door and heard “Come in.” When you went in, you were only expecting to see that scary boss but also as a promotion Dumb*ss was there too! What a nice way to start a day!

“Oh you came Miss Eunji!” Surprised?

“Yeah,  you took precautions Mr. Bang. But you don’t have to. I keep my promises.” You said.

“Very well then. Sit please.” He gestured you to sit against Dumb*ss.

“If you don’t mind me asking, why am i here? 7 in the morning?” You couldn’t just skip the most important part.

He opened the drawer and handed you a file. You took it and started to read.

“As i said, you’ll be Taehyung’s girlfriend, fake girlfriend. So we’re ready to make a deal, officially.” Mr. Bang said while you’re reading the contract.

‘1-This contract will be held as a secret…... If it’s come into the open……you’ll pay compensation($50.000).’

$50.000!?!?!??!?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL ?

‘2- There will be some rules about going public. You should be the perfect girlfriend to Kim Taehyung. You should do what we say. In case you’ll pay compensation……..’

‘3-………………………If not you’ll pay compensation……………..’ You gulped and

“So…*cough*…the main point is the compensation i guess?”

“No of course not. It’s just an asurance in case of you’ll do something wrong. Which is very likely. We don’t want bad things to happen right?” He smiled. You evil bastard.

“Yeah, i understand your fears. But i have to take a deep look into this. In case that you’ll play a trick. Which is very likely.” You said and smiled like him. Taehyung was just sitting there and listening your conversation. He never thought that someone will ever be able to go against Mr. Bang but here you were, striking back in his game.

“I actually liked you Miss Eunji, you’re something.” He said with a smirk.

“Thank you. I’ll tell my opinion about you later Mr. Bang. Cause i’m sensing that you’re UP TO something.”

“Ahahah! Very well young lady. And let me know if you want to be an idol. I’d love to have a trainee like you.” Oh my, oh my…Is he screwing with me? You broke the eye contact and unfortunately had Taehyung's eye. His glance wasn’t the same, it was not full of hatred. It was more like…confused? Yeah he must be. I bet he didn’t know that his boss was THAT crazy!

“Okay then! I have meetings till 4pm. You can stay here and take a look at the contract and when i came, you’ll tell your decision Miss Eunji.”

“Wait what? Today! Do i have to tell my decision today?”

“Yes unfortunately. We have to promulgate as soon as possible. Taehyung, take care of Miss Eunji. I have to go.”

“B-Bu-But…!” Aaaand he was gone. Also you were all alone with Dumb*ss.

Taehyung “I’m-I have to go to the practice room.”

“Why are you telling me? Do whatever you want. I’ll just sit in here.”

Taehyung “No. Bang doesn’t want to have people in his room when he’s not around.”

“Well, he’s not around so he won’t know.”

Taehyung “He owns the building, he knows everything…. Come.” He said while going out. You sighed and followed him. You hated following orders and people. And now you were doing both. Why? Cause you were stupid. Yeah, this was all your fault. But of course you won’t admit that, especially to this Dumb*ss.

As you two were walking to the elevator everyone, like literally everyone was watching you and whispering.

“What’s wrong with this company? Everyone is weird.” You said. Dumb*ss looked at you and

Taehyung “Nothing. They just thought that you’re my girlfriend.” He said and get into the elevator. But you were standing there like a sculpture. So only BTS and the boss know your fake relationship? Right before the door closed he reached and pulled you in.

Taehyung “What are you waiting for?”

“Clearly not for you to pull me in! Don’t touch me again!” You hissed.

Taehyung “Good point. I was thinking about deodorizing my hand with nitricacid.”

“Oh maybe you should do it for your face too.” You said while gesturing with your hand.

Taehyung “To go blind and not to see your face again? Deal.”

*Cough* “Are we interupting something?” You were so concentrate on bullying each other you weren’t aware that you reached your floor which is full of BTS members.

“Aish what am i even doing here?” You facepalmed yourself.

Jhope “Is World War 3 still going on?”

Jimin “Hell yeah.”

Namjoon “Really, what is she doing here?”

“Oh nice, you noticed that i’m here then?”

Namjoon “Yeah, it’s impossible not to. Why are you here?”

“Ask to your cheeky monkey boss.”

Jhope “C-cheeky monkey? OMFG ASHFASJahbka!”

Jungkook “Hyung, you shouldn’t laugh!”

Jhope “But she’s so funny!”

Suga *Facepalmed*

Jin *Facepalmed*

“Ookay… i’ve made my decision. I’m not going to sign this.” You said while turning back. You can’t. You just can’t with them, with HIM!

I hope you all will enjoy this chapter! Thank you for reading~ The story got 3 subscribers now yaay!! ^^ <3 -Sude