Remote Control

I Hate Idols!

"Would you turn off your cellphone
Although everyone’s ‘smart’,
we’re gradually becoming dumber" -BTS

“So, please tell me why am i here again?”

Taehyung “The pho-“

“I get that part! But WHY AM I IN A HOUSE WITH YOU DUMB*SS?”

Taehyung  “Okay, first of all, i’m really digust about being in the same house with you but it’s Bang’s order. Since the source of the photo knows your house, he said that you won’t be safe in there. I’m the victim here. Now i have to do babysitting.”

“All you have to do is getting the off. I can stay by myself.” You said while sitting on the couch and didn’t forget to take your phone from him. You opened it and……..

Notifications, tons of them. You never saw that much of notifications in your life. Your phone was having trouble with vibrating so it stopped. After 5 minutes of skimming through you felt your hands trembling.

And he took your phone.

Taehyung “I guess that’s enough.” You said nothing. Words didn’t come out from your mouth. After a few minutes later you started talking bullsh*t.

“So, dating with an idol is something like that huh?” Actually you were talking by yourself but he decided to answer.

Taehyung “I know it . So we don’t date.” He said while zapping.

“That’s ing stupid.”

Taehyung “It is.”

“So why?”

Taehyung “I love what i do.” He said. Bogum had said the same too, 2 years ago. Apparently more than you. Cause he chose his job. Not you.

“But maybe you’ll find someone who’s more important than what you’re doing now.” He stopped zapping and looked at you with a confused face.

Taehyung “Are you joking or…?” He wasn’t expecting that kind of a conversation from you.

“Of course i am loser.” You said and stood up. “I’m going to sleep, where’s the room?”

Taehyung “I don’t know, go find yourself.”

“Jerk.”

Taehyung “B*tch.” This sweet conversation reminded you of Supernatural! Oh how you missed that series. Maybe you should watch it again? You smiled to yourself, it was a good idea, very good one.

As you were thinking about watching Supernatural again, weird but Taehyung was thinking the same thing. He opened the web page from TV and started typing Supernatural.

You came back and asked him, “Is there a compute- Are you going to watch Spn too?” You asked as you saw him.

Taehyung “Yeah i am. And yeah, there’s a laptop but i don’t think you should use it.”

“Okay, i was going to watch Spn too.” You said while walking towards the couch.

Taehyung “Hey, hey! I don’t remember allowing you to watch with me?”

“Cause you’re stupid.”

Taehyung “Take that back.”

“Nope.”

Taehyung “Take that back or i’m not starting the episode.”

“Just give me the damn remote control.” You said and grabbed it but he didn’t give you the damn remote control!

Taehyung “NO! I always use the remote control!”

“But you’re slow and stupid!”

Taehyung “At least i’m no and vixenish!”

“Give me the ing r-“ At that point, you were literally fighting over a remote control. You stood up and put your foot on the couch which dumb*ss was lying on. You grabbed remote control tightly and started pulling.

Taehyung “YAH!!!” He tried to stood up and it made your foot slip. And he was pulling you so hard…you guess the rest.

You were AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN on him. Your face on his chest, totally on him.

“I.Hate.You.” You murmured before getting up.

“Don’t try to push me or i will kick you in the balls!” You said when he was going to push you again. And you stood up, WITH REMOTE CONTROLER!

“IN YOUR FACE JERK!” You said while holding it up.

Taehyung “You really are a b*tch you know.”

“Yeah, your fans were saying that, A LOT.” You said while sitting down on the other couch. After a weird silence,

Taehyung “Y-yeah about that… Don’t take it serious.”

“Of course i don’t. They’re just some lame teens.” You said.

Taehyung “B*tch.”

“Nope, not you too. You are dumb.” And you started the first episode of Spn. After a while-felt like so short but apparently not- the last thing you saw was ‘Episode 7’ and last thing you felt was the pain in your stomach for laughing too hard.

You woke up to the sun light in your eyes.

“What…” You murmured. You stood up slowly and took a deep breath. Then looked at the other side to see Taehyung. He was still sleeping… like a baby. Maybe he wasn’t that bad, when he’s sleeping.

And suddenly you heard the ring. You froze. Omg, what if it was a crazy fan? What should you do?!

Taehyung “Hmm…” Then you remembered, he’s here. You went to his side and started shaking him.

“Taehyung, wake up. Wake up you dumb*ss!!”

Taehyung “What!?” He murmured.

“There’s someone in front of the door.” His eyes opened.

Taehyung “What? Who?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a crazy fan of yours.”

Taehyung “Don’t be ridiculous, we’re here cause no one knows here.”… That sounded a little bit weird.

You heard the bell again.

“Taehyungah!” And a male voice. You looked at his confused face.

Taehyung “Sejin hyung?” He went to open the door.

Taehyung “Hyung?” He went in and closed the door behind him.

Sejin “Why didn’t you answer your phone!? You too Eunjissi?” Phone? You took it from your pocket and ‘15 missed calls’

“Oh… My sleep is really deep so…” You said.

Taehyung “Yeah, mine too so…” You put a face on. You didn’t want to have any similarities with him.

Sejin “Anyways, Mr.Bang is waiting for you two, for 2 hours.”

Taehyung “Oh my god!” He ran to the room and bumped you.

“OUCH! Watch where you’re going!” You shouted.

Taehyung “Shut up and get ready!” You were already. You only took your bag and went to Sejin.

“Umm, where are we going?”

Sejin “To his summer house.”

Taehyung “His house?!”

Sejin “Yeah, other members are there already.”

“Yay.” You said with a sarcastic tone.

Taehyung “Let’s go.” He said while reaching to you arm but you gave him a look.

“Gosh, you really love to touch.” He rolled his eyes and

“Shut up.” He opened the car door and went in. You followed him and sighed. And realization hit you.

“OH MY GOD!” You shouted.

Taehyung “WHAT?!” He shouted with fear too.

“I have school today!” You said and took your phone.

Taehyung “AISHH! I thought something bad happened!” You didn’t bother saying anything and you called Minjee.

Minjee “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JIAH?”

“For once, just for once, don’t my ear Jee.”

Minjee “Wha-God! You didn’t answer your phones, i called your home and your mother told me that you went out with you BOYFRIEND aka Kim Freaking Taehyung. And also said that you went out with him 5 hours ago! Your ing photo went out! And you didn’t come home at night? What the is going on?!”

Hyuk “JIAAH! DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU!?”

Minjee “OUCH! Don’t shout!” You moved away your phone and started to rub your temples. You still could hear their shouts. You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung’s judging glances. And then you accidentally pressed the speaker button.

Hyuk “What are you talking about! He’s a man too! He can do something to her!”

Minjee “Yah, i’m trying to learn what happened!”

Hyuk “If he did something to her, i will kill him!”

Minjee “Aish, why are you so stupid?” You wanted to jump out of the car. This was enough embarresment for you.

Taehyung “HEY! I didn’t do anything to her! Gosh i would never do or even think about it.” He said while getting closer to your phone. Silence filled the car and then,

Minjee “Is this…dumb-Kim Taehyung?”

Hyuk “Where is Eunji!?”

“I’m here you ers.” You said while trying to hold your scream.

“I will talk to you later.” You said and hung up the phone. You cursed under your breath and couldn’t dare to look at . So you started looking at your phone. You opened your messages and saw the number.

“I think we should talk Jiah.”

                                     -Bogum

“You son of a b*tch.”

20 subscribers and an upvote!?!?!?!?! You guys.... I can't believe this is actually happening, i wasn't expecting this much! Thank you for reading and supporting my story! I'll try my best to make this story fun and make you guys happy while reading it! I LOVE YOU~~ -Sude