Misunderstood

I Hate Idols!

 

"I still want to believe even though it’s unbelieveable

To lose your path

Is the way to find that path" -BTS

 

The boy came in front of you and looked you in the eye.

“What’s your name?” Omfg he’s so going to sue me.

“My-my name… it’s Park Hyejin.” You made up a name. The boy removed his mask. Oh, so he was the weird one, Kim Taehyung.

“Oh, nice to meet you Hyejin!” Huh? Nice to meet you? What the hell..?

“U-Uh…Yeah.” He smiled and started talking again.

“So, umm, i have to ask a favor.” Favor? What favor? What was he talking about? Was he still sleeping or something? Or… was he a sleepwalker?!

“Huh?” His smile turned into a grin. Was he messing with me?

“I’d be really happy if you don’t tell where our dorm is.” Oh… Why would i tell?

“We don’t want to change our dorm again. So can you do that for me? It’ll be our secret?” Then he winked. Ah! So that’s your weapon, that wink… and maybe that smile too…whatever! You didn’t have to panic, he thought you were a fan of them. You smiled because of happiness. You didn’t have to go to jail!

And with your smile, he smiled more. He thought that you accepted his offer. You wanted to laugh cause he looked so stupid to you and so fake. Who would’ve act so nice to an obsessed fan? No one.

“Thank you! Imm, you want to take a picture?” Oh no, you actually didn’t. But he was thinking that you’re a fan so, you kind of had to. You nodded and took your phone.

He came near you and took off his hood then fixed his hair with his hand. You were waiting with your phone ready to take your picture. You wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

Then he put his hand on your shoulder, it was so sudden that it made you startled.

“Oh sorry!” He said while taking his hand down. You looked at your phone and he was already smiling. You forced a smile and took the picture. You immediately put a distance between you two. You bowed him as a thank you.

“Okay, don’t forget, it’s our little secret!” He smiled widely and waved at you. You bowed a little again and started to walk before him. He looked at your back with a confused look. He was surprised that you just walked away like that. He shrugged and went in.

You on the other hand were walking as fast as you can. And then laughed like crazy. Everyone was looking at you but you didn’t care.

“Oh my god, he is an idiot!”

---

You turn the other side of your bed and opened your laptop. You found the cable and connected your camera.

“Aish, why idols such losers in these days?” you murmured. You opened the file and clicked on the picture. Taehyung while leaving his dorm. Next picture, Taehyung at the convenience store. Taehyung while he’s sleeping. Taehyung while eating his ramen with his eyes closed. Taehyung while playing with dog.

“WHAT THE HECK! “ You facepalmed yourself. You took your phone to call Minjee, again.

“Yeees?”

“Ew don’t talk to me with aegyo’s.”

“ you.”

“Yeah, you too.”

“What’s up?”

“This BTS kids made me upset Minjee. I think i’m going to dig deeper. I’m going to dig their graves.”

“Woah, woah, easy captain! What’s wrong?”

“NOTHING! That’s the problem! That Taehyung boy- Aish!”

“Taehyung? Weird and cute one? You saw him? What happened?”

“Cute? Pfhfjsfs! Cute my .”

“Get to the point for god’s sake!”

“Don’t barg at me! Okay. I followed him he went to a convenience store and eat while sleeping, like literally. And he played with a dog. And he went back to his dorm.”

“Hah- Sounds like Kim Taehyung. Captain, i’m sorry but i think you won’t be able to find anything about BTS.”

“W-what?”

“Okay, maybe i’m wrong but-they are not like the…oh forget it. So what happened next?”

“He caught me.”

“WHAT? HE CAUGHT YOU!?”

“ YOU MINJEE WHY ARE YOU YELLING MY EAR IS DEAD!”

“HOW CAN’T I YELL? WHAT HAPPENED?”

“If you stop yelling, i’ll tell.”

“Okay.”

“He caught me and ahsjahsfah he thought that i’m a fan omfg asgdaccahg”

“Huh? So what did he do? Ha? Ha?”

“He asked me to keep their dorm’s adress as a secret and he asked me if i wanted to take a picture with him.”

“OMG! AHAHAH THAT'S HILARIOUS! I WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACE OMFG!”

“SHUT UP! So i kind of had to…you know…”

“YOU TOOK A PICTURE WITH HIM? OMFGHABSHFAJH! SEND ME THAT PICTURE! I’M BEGGING YOU, JUST PLEASE SEND ME!”

“B*tch.” You said and hang up the phone. You looked your phone and decide to delete that damn picture. You opened the gallery.

“Who’s that? Your boyfriend?”

“WHAT THE HELL MOM YOU SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF ME!” You jumped and fell from your bed and your phone was still on your bed. So your mom thought that she can look at your phone without your permission and grabed it.

“He’s cute. I aprove it. You can date him. Is he rich? He looks rich. Okay, you can marry him. How did you make him love you by the way?”

“Mom, please leave my room.” You said. She looked you weirdly and left your room. She knows that when you are REALLY angry, you wouldn’t yell. So her choice was wise.

You got up and kicked your blanket and decided to go out for fresh air. You put your jacket on, took your phone and some money.

“Where are you going?” Your mom asked when she saw you.

“Out, obviously.”

“What a sharp tongue you have girl!” You stick out your tongue and went out.

*Sigh* What am i going to do with school? Aish mom! I wasn’t even thinking about that!

You opened the door of your favorite coffee shop and smell the beautiful scent.

“JI!” You turned around and saw Hyejin.

“Hyejinaaaah!” You two cuddled for a long time.

“Long time no see. Where have you been?” you asked.

“I was visiting my grandmother in Jeju. She’s been sick.”

“Omg im so sorry.  Is she okay now?”

“Yeah okay for a 70 year old woman.” You patted her back.

“Enough for the drama! Caramel macchiato and donut right?”

“You know me.” You sat down and took off your jacket. You met Hyejin in this coffee shop about a year ago. She was a new waitress and she had accidentally poured the coffee on you. She had cried like an hour so you’ve become close.

“Here your caramel macchiato and donut.”

“Thanks Hyejin, you have time for chat?”

“Erm- actually i’m alone today so-“

“Ah that’s okay! But call me when you’re free.”

“Oh i will Ji~” You waved her and drank your coffee with your favorite dessert. Isn’t donuts are magical? It is for me.

When you finished it you went to the bathroom cause your hands were covered with chocolate. You took a look at yourself at the mirror.

“You look like sh*t Eunji.” You shrugged your shoulders and opened the toilet’s door. After finishing your job you left the bathroom. You took your jacket and

“Here 12$ Hyejinah~”

“Why so kind babe? I know the real you, cut the bullsh*t.”

“Kay, bye loser!”

“See ya!”

That’s why you loved her.

I'm so nervous about your reactions to this story... The first 2 chapter were like an intro, the story begins after this chapter! I hope it didn't bore you much! And sorry for my poor writing skills! T^T Thank you for reading! Love you~ -Sude