Unknown Number

I Hate Idols!

"It goes round & round, why do I keep coming back
I go down & down, at this point, I’m just a fool
Whatever I do, I can’t help it
It’s definitely my heart, my feelings
But why don’t they listen to me" -BTS

“Oh…So that’s what happened.” You said after listening Jimin. For some reason, believe me i don’t ing know why, he kind of liked you. At least he wasn’t burning you on his mind. That’s why you asked him what happened to that dumb*ss and he told you incident in their fansign event.

He said not everything is about you but well, it was about you. Not directly about you but because of you. Score Eunji, score!

“Did Bang said anything?” You asked curiously. That b*stard should’ve done something about it, right?

Jimin “Nahh, he just wants you to follow the relationship schedule.” You said nothing. You really felt like you couldn’t stand this anymore.

Jimin “I’m sorry Eunji, it must be awful for you.” He said looking sincerely sad. You stared at him a while and he started to blush. Was he even real?

“You’re cute.” You said smiling a little. He blushed even harder.

Taehyung “Pizza or chi-“ He came near you but when he saw Jimin’s face and caught your smile he frowned.

Taehyung “Are you okay dude? Did she do something to you?” He asked. Your jaw dropped.

“What am i? A sadist?!” He didn’t even think a second

Taehyung “Yeah you are.”

“ you.”

Jimin “Stop it Tae…” He said trying to smile. Taehyung looked at him in disblief.

Taehyung “Why is everyone telling me to stop it? I don’t do anything!”

“Just face the truth loser, you .” You said and winked at him.

Taehyung “YAH!”

“And i want chicken.” You said and left him alone. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. But it took you a split second to close it.

“OMFG! WHAT DID YOU GUYS PUT IN IT A DEAD BODY!? IT STICKS!!!” You shouted and coughed.

Jungkook “Huh? We haven’t been in dorm for a week. What smell-OH MY GOD.” He said when he opened the fridge.

Jungkook “Jin hyung! What did you put in the fridge!!!”

Jin “Oh…..god. I forgot. It’s Hoe…”

“Okay, just threw the fridge away.” You said.

Taehyung “YAH, your phone is vibrating.” You looked at him and took your phone from his hands. It was an unknown number.

“Hello?” You said while walking towards the living room. There was no answer.

“Hello? Who is this?” You said again.

“If you don’t leave him alone, i will kill you.” And the line went off. You froze. Your heart was beating like crazy but you couldn’t breathe. You gave weak at the knees and fell on the floor. It was exactly what happened before.

You’ve threatened before. You couldn’t sleep for days. Just when you had thought you couldn’t stand anymore and had wanted to tell Bogum that you wanted to break up, he had made the first move and broke up with you. What an *sshole right?

Taehyung “I’m ordering pizza, it’s the end of the dis- Eunji?” He ran to you and kneeled down.

“Hey, what happened? Are you okay? Who was it?” He said and slowly shook you from your shoulders when you didn’t answer.

Taehyung “Song Eunji.” The way he whispered your name with pure worry was nice.

“Answer me.” He said. He was really afraid cause you were staring blankly and not reacting at all.

Taehyung “Hyung!! HYUNG!” He shouted but didn’t leave you alone. You were appreciating that.

Namjoon “Who are you shouting at?” He came and looked at you.

Namjoon “What’s going on?!”

Taehyung “I-I don’t know. She was talking with someone and i found her like this. She doesn’t respond!” He said quickly. Even Namjoon could barely understood him. Namjoon took your phone from the ground and looked at last calls.

Namjoon “It’s unknown…” he said and looked Taehyung in the eye. They both understood.

Namjoon “Okay… You- carry her on the bed and i’ll bring… some stuff.” Taehyung nodded and gently threw your arm around his neck and pulled you up. But your legs were so weak to walk. He bent down and took you up. Now he was carrying you bridal style. You had nothing to do but resting your head to his chest. You felt so weak at that moment. You didn’t care if he’d make fun of you later. You just wanted someone to rely on and you only had him.

He opened his room’s door and slowly put you on the bed. You curled up and closed your eyes. He stood there not knowing what to do. He was hating you and stuff but he didn’t want any of this to happen. He wasn’t that cruel. He thought you were though, unbreakable. But know seeing you like this made his heart ache. Maybe you were a b*tch but you didn’t deserve this much.

The sun was peeking through the window and coming right to your eyes. Taehyung quickly went and drawn the curtains. He was thinking the ways he could help you. But drawing curtains was the only thing he could do and this was making him angry.

Just then Namjoon and Jin went in. Other boys were in front of the room too but they decided not to go in.

Jin “Namjoon, take her phone and give it to Mr.Bang. He’ll handle the rest. Taehyung, grab some sleeping pills.” He said and everyone nodded.

You on the other hand, were hearing everything but could not react. You felt so tired. You couldn’t even cry. You wanted to be alone but you didn’t want to be lonely. 2 years ago you had no one beside you. You didn’t have Minjee and Hyuk. Even your mother was so busy that she wasn’t aware of anything. You were alone and lonely.

You didn’t want to go through the same things.

Taehyung came with a sleeping pill and gave it to Jin who was holding a glass of water. He came near you and

“Hey, Eunjiah, after getting some sleep, you’ll feel better, trust me. Take this.” You didn’t respond.

Taehyung “Just listen him, okay?” He said. You shook your head faintly. Taehyung came closer

“Don’t be stubborn just take it. Jin is right you’ll feel better.”

“No…” You whispered. They felt relaxed after they saw you could speak. You were surprised that you could though.

Jin “Okay Tae let’s go.” He said and stood up. But Taehyung was still there looking at you.

Taehyung “Just sleep a little! Why do you always reject things!” You stood up a little and shouted

“Shut up!” Tears were threatening to fall. He looked at you and saw that you were about to break. But it was okay to break. It was better than staring blankly. So he decided to push your limits.

Taehyung “No i won’t. Stop being ing know-it-all!”

Jin “Tae! Stop it-“ You screamed and started crying while hitting his chest.

“SHUT UP YOU DUMB*SS! YOU KNOW NOTHING! I DON’T WANT TO GO THROUH ALL OF THIS AGAIN! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW IT IS!” Taehyung didn’t try to stop you. He knew that after this you’ll be better. He stayed still and let you hit him.

Jin on the other hand decided to leave you two alone. Maybe Taehyung knew you better, not maybe appearantly. He silently leave the room and closed the door. He could still hear you crying out loud.

Jin “I hope everything will be okay for you Jiah.” He whispered.

You were still hitting him but it was like a touch of butterfly. You were tired, you were crying, you were a mess in front of him. Either Minjee nor Hyuk have seen you like this before.Only your mom and now that ing dumb*ss. You really were hapless as .

Taehyung knew that you were about to collapse. So he took your wrist and pulled you. You bumped to his chest. Wanted to get rid of his arms around you but you had no power, like literally. You stayed in his arms. It didn’t feel weird or uncomfortable. In fact it felt warm and perfect. But you didn’t question it. You just let him ease you. And he did.

So, i saw your sweet comments. I'm speechless. Thank you for reading and wanting me to continue this story. I'll do my best! Love you~   ♥ 

PS: Don't forget to vote for BTS!