Prom

Capturing His Heart

The spring air drifted about the atmosphere; I drew in a deep breath. The sky was a golden purple as the sun still sat high up in the sky.

I was waiting for Taecyeon amongst the other girls in my dorm who were also going to prom. My dress was a deep blue-- sapphire blue, made of chiffon. I had spent the past week freaking out over the fact that I didn't have a dress until a senior in my dorm told me that she had an extra dress to spare.

It wasn't long before Taecyeon showed up; he was dressed in a black tuxedo, holding a boquet of red roses as well as a box with my corsage.

His eyes widened when he saw me. Unable to speak, he just stood there staring like an idiot.

I smiled, walking over to him to kiss him on the cheek.

"You-- you look amazing," he finally said.

"You too."

He glanced at my from head to toe once again.

"You know, I'm all yours to stare at tonight," I joked.

He chuckled, "Just tonight?"

I nodded.

"What can I do to get an extension?"

I leaned in and whispered, "Guess."

He smiled, opening the box that contained my corsage and his boutonniere. I took the boutonniere, carefully pinning it to his jacket, making sure that I didn't jab him in the chest.

He took the corsage and tied it around my wrist.

"We should get going, or we'll be late," He said, looking at his watch.

A bunch of other couples gathered with us: Chansung and a senior in my dorm (who were going as friends), and Jay and Bekah. We got into the limo, waiting for two other couples to join us before we were off.

This year, prom was being held at a five star hotel that someone's family owned. The room that they prepared was beautiful. The decorations were sophisticated and classy. In another room, there were round tables set up where we would have dinner. Outside, there was a gazebo lined with LED lights, surrounded by a sea of flowers. It was like a movie.

Though the setting seemed very uptight, the actual feeling of dinner was not. We had a little truth or dare game going at our table where we shared secrets and funny stories.

When we all moved to the ballroom, the DJ was already blasting music. At first everyone danced in little groups and couples dance with each other, but as everyone loosened up, everyone started letting loose and dancing with people that they barely knew. Mere moments later, the dance floor became a moshpit and then a dance battle arena.

Jay stepped in, showing off his amazing ability to bboy and dance, challenging a few of the other great dancers in their grade. At the end, it was clear that Jay was the winner; he truly was an amazing dancer.

The first slow song played.

Taecyeon grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me into him. I threw both my arms around his shoulders, leaning my head against his chest. He kissed my forehead gently and wrapped his other arm around my waist. We rocked from side to side, swaying to the music, completely absorbed in one another. The moment almost seemed too short.

But by the sixth slow song, Taecyeon and I both became so bored with doing the same thing over and over again that we went out to the gazebo.

The music still could be heard from the garden, but it played less obnoxiously, and became rather soothing.

We walked to the gazebo and sat on the railing of the edge.

He played with a flower attached to a vine that wrapped itself around a column. Before I could say anything, he snapped it off the vine and put it behind my ear.

"You look so beautiful, tonight," He smiled.

"Thanks," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I have something that I wanted to discuss with you..." He suddenly said, changing the mood.

"Hmm?" I lifted my head off of his shoulder, curious as to why he sounded so serious.

"Well... you and I both know that I'm graduating this saturday... in seven days..."

I nodded, looking aside. "I know... it just hasn't quite sunken in that you're leaving... and that you won't be around next year..."

"Tiff, I wanted you to know that nothing is going to change. I'm at a point where," he paused and thought about it, "I'm at the point where I'm so in love with you that nothing can change that."

My heart jumped. This wasn't the first time he told me that he loved me a lot, but it never got old. The three simple words "I love you" weaved together with his voice makes my heart do backflips and somersaults.

"And, I know words can just seem like words and nothing more.... which is why... I wanted to do this now..."

I looked at him with anticipation.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box.

"Wha-What is that.." I said.

He chuckled, "I think you already know." Without warning he suddenly got down on a knee.

"Taec, what are you doing?"

He winked, "Tiffany," he paused as he opened the box. In it there sat two rings. "I really do love you. I don't think there will ever be another girl as perfect for me as you, and that's why I decided that you and I have to be together... that is of course if  you want to, too."

I nodded.

"Of course, I know that we're only eighteen and seventeen.... but before we know it, we'll be at the right age for all of this to play out. We don't have to rush anything... I just really wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about it. I wanted to make a promise to you that I will never think of another girl."

I smiled.

"And--" He paused, "that's all I've got."

I knelt down with him, taking his hands and pulling him up to a standing position.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life like this?" He asked me looking around at the gazebo, garden and our hands.

I nodded again and threw myself at him, kissing him passionately on the lips.

He chuckled.

Before I knew it, a crowd had gathered along the path to the gazebo, clapping for us.

"Wait, they all know?" I asked in a whispery tone.

"I guess Jay told everyone..." He smiled.

I reached for his hand, and held on to it like a naive child; all this attention was making me regress.

He squeezed my hand tightly as his friends whistled and cheered.

When the crowd dispersed, he and I remained in the gazebo, talking as we usually had, telling each other funny stories, talking about family and other such topics.

After prom, we took the limosine back to campus where his mother picked us up to take us to his house. She told us that she and his father were going to be at their relative's house for a few days, so we would have the house to ourselves for a whole weekend.

Once she left, he took me to his room where he pulled out some comfortable clothes for me to wear. Then, we went to the garage where we found bag of tent-building materials.

Again, he dragged me to his backyard where he and I set up the tent together. Returning to the house, we grabbed a few things: some blankets, pillows, a dvd player, his computer. In the tent, we lay layers of blankets and pillows to make a comfortable bed.

He put on a movie and wrapped a blanket around me, burrowing under the same blanket after I got comfortable.

(A/N: from here on, there will be some mature content; don't read on if you're not comfortable with things like that)

When the movie transitioned to a steamy make-out scene, he looked at me, and I looked back at him. He leaned in slowly, and pressed his lips against mine. As I began to return his dainty kisses with heavier kisses, he hit the pause button on the dvd player and pushed it aside so that we would have more room to lay down comfortably.

I managed to get him to be on the bottom this time as I leaned down to kiss him throroughly-- his lips to his ears to his forehead. Everywhere.

All he could do was lay there obediently as I covered him with love.

When he expected it least, I ran my fingers up under his shirt, tracing the shapes of his abs, all whilst giving him hickies all over his neck.

The coldness of my fingers on his warm chocolate abs made him shiver.

His hands held onto the bottom of my shirt, ready to lift it up when I was ready, and when I finally broke off a kiss, he lifted it off cleanly. I sat up on his lap, and he followed. He lifted off his shirt before I could say anything and leaned in to kiss me again. When he lay down again, he untied the bow at the waistband of my shorts, peeling them lower and lower down my thighs. Meanwhile, I did the same. I tugged at his sweatpants-- because they were so loose, they came off without much effort.

We both kicked off our clothes and embraced each other, continuing kissing one another in various places.

Without warning, he slipped two fingers under the band of my bra, unhooking it in one swift movement.

I knew that he wanted to do "it", and I had been telling him everytime he tried that it wasn't the right time, but for some reason, it just felt as if there was no better time to do it then now.

And so, I reached down and pulled his boxers off as he pulled off my underwear.

I swallowed.

He rolled over so that he was on top of me.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked kindly.

I nodded; without saying anything I put my hands on the back of his head, pulling his face closer to mine so that I could kiss his lips. 

"Wait," He reached aside and grabbed a little square plastic package, unwrapping it and carefullly putting on its content before kissing me again.

When our lips met, things just flowed at our own pace. We took things slowly, savoring every second.

At the moment he entered, I winced a little at the pain, but as the atmosphere grew more heated and I grew wetter, the pain became pleasure.

He kissed my neck, breathing heavily as he sped up the pace, working his way down to my chest where he at my s. His tongue swirled in circular motions, as his fingers traced about my belly. When it felt like I was reaching my , I moaned his name quietly, to let him know; he slowed down again.

"It's too quick, I want this to last a little longer," He whispered seductively.

Our bodies became sweatier as they rubbed against each other under the covers.

He on my bottom lip as he continued ing at the same slow pace.

I could feel him pulsing inside of me.

After he covered my entire torso with kisses, I felt like it was my turn to take control. So I rolled over with him beneath me.

At first he looked disappointed-- like he had more plans for me, but then he smiled at me taking charge.

I continued grinding my hips against his at a faster pace, louder and louder-- but not too loudly as we were outside, and he did have neighbors.

When I felt like I was going to again, I moaned his name loudly; he held onto my waist with his warm hands. He moaned slightly too.

"I'm.. about... to..." He said quietly, masking his words with his own moans.

I looked into his eyes as we came together, his name into his ear, as he did with mine.

When he slid out, swiftly, I lay down on his wide chest, falling asleep-- tired out by the rigor of .

He wrapped his arms around me, falling asleep with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lalalalal I finally did it. I wrote a scene... it's the first one I've ever written... so i hope that wasn't too badly.

I meant to be discreet... so if it seemed a little too undescritive I'm sorry..

anyhow, there will be one more chapter after this, so sit tight!

Um... I guess you could subscribe if you haven't yet and please! leave comments! they are much appreciated!! :D


thanks!!!
yellowbee