Finally. It Took You Forever.

Capturing His Heart

 

I slowly awoke to the sound of Taecyeon's steadily beating heart. My face leaned snugly against his chest, his arms wrapped around my torso, he was breathing deeply, everything made the moment perfect. I sniffled a little and held him around his waist tighter. This was probably the greatest moment of my life, not to mention my body was finally warm too. 

I began to sniffle louder, though I tried to stay as quiet as possible, so that we could continue being like this.

He moved a little and took a deep breath. Was he awake?

"Tiffany, your sniffling is so obnoxious," he said suddenly.

"Oh.. Sorry," I sniffled again.

He tightened his hold on me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked in a muffled tone.

I nodded, "I think it's just a stuffy nose now."

"Mmm.." He mumbled.

"What time is it?" I said, not being able to breath in through my nose.

He turned his head to check his alarm, "It's four o'clock."

"How long did we sleep for?"

"Well we got in bed at around one thirty, so we slept for two and a half hours."

"Mmm..."

"We should probably get up now so that we won't have trouble falling asleep later." He continued to mumble.

"Probably.."

"Come on." He laughed.

"Wait.." I rubbed my eyes, still keeping one arm firmly wrapped around his waist. 

He lay there, still holding me.

"Okay. Time to get up." I sighed.

He helped me sit up. "How was your nap?"

"It was good. I feel much more rested now. I had a dream too." I smiled at him as he sat up next to me, fixing his hair and mine.

"Really? What happened in it?"

"I'm not telling you. It's embarrassing."

He nudged me, "Tell me. I won't judge."

"Maybe some day." I smiled, still rubbing my eyes to check for eye crap.

"That means you'll never tell me."

I shrugged, "Maybe."

He climbed out of bed and took off his wife-beater. His abs looked extremely defined in the dim lighting.

"Jesus, Taec. what are you doing?" I covered my eyes.. but I really didn't want to.

"Turn around if you feel uncomfortable; I'm just going to change into a long sleeved shirt."

I didn't. I couldn't stop staring.

"So you don't feel uncomfortable.."

I shrugged.

He slipped on his shirt swiftly. "So what do you want to do until dinner time?"

"Hmm.... Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah. I have a few here." He dug through one of his desk drawers. "What do you want to watch?"

"I'm sort of in the mood for a scary movie."

"I have a few that I haven't watched yet."

"Ooh! Do you have any Asian scary movies? For some reason, I've never found American scary movies that scary.. just kind of stupid.."

"Yeah. Here's one. It's Japanese... it's called.. Grotesque?"

"That sounds..."

"Good? Cool. Let's watch it." He his laptop and set everything up. He placed the computer on his pillow as we lay on our stomachs waiting for the movie to start.

The movie was rather... grotesque.. as its title insinuated. It was scary, too. Though, Taecyeon seemed extremely unaffected by the movie... Whenever I'd jump because of something scary that happened suddenly, he'd lean closer to me. We eventually ended up in such a position in which I rested my head on his shoulder, as he rested his head on mine, still laying flat on our stomachs.

When the movie ended, it was about time for dinner, but Taecyeon didn't want me to walk out into the cold to the dining hall so he suggested that we order food. Korean food. He called and ordered everything, telling me that I should let him do it because he was more knowledgeable about Korean food that I was.

The food arrived and it was then that I realized how much food he really ordered. I basically only ate one eighth of what he ordered, and mind you, I eat a lot.

"Keep eating," he ordered me.

"I'm full though!!"

"You're sick. You need to eat more to get better."

"Okay, mom."

"Here's some tea that I ordered too. Drink it to make your throat feel better."

I took the cup from him, thanking him as I did. When I started sniffling, he handed me the his tissue box, and when I started coughing he'd pour more hot water into the tea cup. He was being so... good about taking care of me. It made me feel confident that he'd be a great boyfriend. I sighed, knowing that there was a slim chance that would happen.

"Why so glum, chum?" He asked.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Hmm?"

"You just let out the most depressing sigh I've ever heard."

"Nothing."

"Is it... Chansung?"

"No... well.. Not him directly, but it sort of has to do with him."

"... Is it me?"

"Err... Let's not talk about this now." I tried to make him change the subject.

"I think we should." He put down the hot water kettle.

I sipped my tea.

"So. What is it that's bothering you? Am I being too nice today?"

I shook my head. "No. You're always like this."

"Then tell me what it is."

"It's really nothing that I can't deal with."

He stopped trying to get me to speak and sighed.

"Taec. Why don't you like me?"

"What?" He was startled by the frankness of my question.

"I mean, don't take this the wrong way.. but I was just wondering.. why is it that.. you go out with all these other girls but me? and... you say that you can't ever talk to them because you feel the connection with them...."

"I..."

I anticipated his answer, bracing myself for the worst.

"I'll answer you question with another question.."

"What?"

"Why are you dating Chansung?"

"We're not dating, for the last time!!"

"Well.. why are you two together then?"

I don't really know. Why were Chansung and I a thing?

"Well?"

"I... I don't know."

"You don't?"

I shook my head.

"Or you're just too scared to sound like a ?"

I looked up at him.

"You don't really like him do you?"

I sipped my tea.

"Do you?"

"I don't know, Taec. It's.. complicated. I don't know how I feel about anything anymore. I just feel like I gravitate towards whoever treats me best."

"So you do like him."

"I did.. before.. when I was mad at you." I blurted it out without thinking.

He looked at me and tilted his head to the side.

"I..." I sniffled again. "I just--"

"That night on the roof..." He cut me off.

Oh please. Let's not talk about it.

"I'm sorry. I'm an idiot."

I looked at him, wondering what he had to say.

"Thing is.. I just.. I don't want us to end."

"What are you talking about?" I was beyond confused.

"I like you. I do. I don't think I've ever wanted to be with someone so badly before..."

My heart started pounding.

"But I'm just scared that if we date, we might end on bad terms. Then, I'll lose you forever, and you'll end up with some other jerk who isn't going to be able to take good care of you. Honestly, you're not the brightest bulb, you don't know what or who is good for you."

The moment slowed down, and my heart continued to race. Was he confessing to me?

"Then I see you with Chansung.. and then I realize that I'm the jerk that isn't capable of taking care of you."

My vision blurred; tears welled up in my eyes. 

"And now I'm making you cry. Again."

"Shut up," I said as I jumped on him, giving him a giant hug. I sort of wanted to beat the living daylights out of him for making me wait so long, but I was just glad the moment finally came. I kissed him passionately.

And for the first time, he kissed me back, with the same amount of desire I had shown him.

We were sitting on the floor. He was holding my waist as I sat on his lap. As I slowly opened my mouth, he nibbled on my bottom lip, mid-kiss. I took in a deep breath, trying to slow my heart rate down. He always smelled the same. Even his room had the same scent that he carried that night we went to the pond. He ran his fingers through my hair as I placed my hands on the back of his neck. He kissed my neck and started and biting. My body tingled at how fast we were moving. As always, the butterflies energetically fluttered in my stomach. He stopped for a second and stared into my eyes with his bedroom eyes. I caught his lips before he could return to planting hickeys on my neck, and we continued to kiss.

The moment was perfect. I never wanted it to end.

Then he broke off the kiss again, "Wait."

"What?" I was worried that I was doing it all wrong.

"What are we going to do about Chansung?"

God, I'm stupid. How empty minded do I have to be to completely forget that Chansung and I were sort of established as a thing? I  wiped my lips and looked at Taecyeon with worried eyes. I was so caught up in Taecyeon that I had basically forgotten about everyone else. He gave me a reassuring look.

"We'll figure something out. Don't worry." He hugged me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol so they're finally together. I hope that makes some of you Taecyeon/Tiffany shippers happy. :D It made me happy because Taecyeon is my ultimate bias.. but now we have more problems.

Also... About the news about Taecyeon and giving up his green card.. I'm really sad. I'm glad that he's being so noble and manly, but at the same time I don't want him to get hurt.. nor do I want him to be M.I.A. for 2 whole years. They said that they're not sending him immediately since he's still acting right now.. but I'm just worried that he'll have to leave right after they finish filming for Dream High.. :( I hope he'll take good care of himself.

But... leave more comments below! and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already done so! :)

Thanks for your continuous support.

♥♥♥,
yellowbee