Long Weekend at Taec's House (Part 1)

Capturing His Heart

Spring approached. The flowers bloomed, and the trees grew vivid with color. The air was fresh; the temperature grew warmer everyday. Most of all, I could feel my heart growing warmer with the love of that person.

Taecyeon invited me to his house for the weekend. It took a lot of persuasion before my parents finally agreed to let me go to a boy's house for a whole weekend. Mind you, it was a long weekend too. Mrs. Ok had to talk to my parents, guaranteeing them that she'd keep a close eye on the two of us-- that my parents really had nothing to worry about. I was actually quite surprised to see them actually care about what I was doing.

As I packed for the long weekend, Taecyeon called to tell me to only bring necessities and clothes that I'd wear outside, and so, I followed his instructions. I brought a cute spring dress, some cute tops and a pair of shorts. I figured that I'd just wear the same sandals for the entire weekend. Besides toiletries and such, I didn't bring anything else. He said to pack lightly... so I did!

When we got to his house on Friday night, Mrs. Ok told me that I'd be sleeping in his room. Needless to say, I was surprised. Usually Asian parents are super strict about that sort of thing, but I guess she's cool.

After dinner, I was planning on spending time with his family and getting to know them better, but Taec insisted that we go to the backyard to look at the stars now that the weather was getting better. Again, without my consent, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the back door and sat me down on their swing set.

"What if I didn't want to look at stars tonight?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I know you do. I see right through you... So don't even lie," He stuck his tongue out back at me.

"God you're such a kid," I chuckled.

"I know, but you are too. So we're perfect together."

I smiled as I swung back and forth lightly.

"Actually... This is getting boring," he spoke again.

I nodded.

"Come on," he extended his hand out to me.

I placed my hand on his; he pulled me in, hugging me while guiding me back to his room. 

 

On his desk I spotted a bunch of picture frames, but without my glasses, I couldn't tell what they were pictures of. I sat on his desk chair and took a closer look.

First there was a picture of a seven-year-old Taec with his sister. They were playing around in the snow, presumably in Korea. The second picture was one of his family, including his extended family. Everyone was dressed in hanboks and looked serious-- except for him. He was the only one in the picture that wasn't looking at the camera. I giggled. 

"What?" He asked self-consciously.

"Nothing," I smiled at him.

Then I saw the last picture. It was of me and him from the night of his birthday. He was wrapping his arms around me as I leaned back into him. I think his mom might have been the one taking it. 

Again, I smiled and giggled a little.

He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me leaning forward as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" He asked me, yawning.

"A little, but it's a sleepover! We're supposed to do something fun and stay up!"

"We can do that tomorrow.... we do have all weekend."

I pouted, "But it'll be over before you know it."

He groaned and pulled me up out of the seat, throwing me over his shoulder. I flailed.

"Taec!! Put me down!!"

He threw me onto his queen sized bed and plopped himself down next to me. We lay parallel to one another, facing each other. I looked into his eyes as he smiled at me. Truthfully, it was a little cheesy... but I really liked it. I rolled into his open arms and leaned my ear next to his chest.

Our hearts were beating at the same time. It was miraculous. I didn't even know that was possible.

Then, he kissed the top of my head, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up at him as he smiled.

"Taec..."

"Mmm?"

I hugged him around his waist. "Do you have something that I could wear to sleep?"

He let go of me to get the clothes, but I held him tighter. "Do you want your clothes or not?" He chuckled.

"Mmmm..." I closed my eyes.

He my hair with one hand as he wrapped his other arm around my waist. I could feel the heat from his body radiate towards me. His scent mixed with mine as I took it all in slowly.

We lay there for a few minutes before I realized that I was falling asleep. I could even hear myself snore a little. He shook me before I was completely submerged in my dream.

"You might want to get into something a little more comfortable before you fall asleep," he whispered.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, grumbling.

He climbed out of bed and looked through his closet.

"Here," he threw me a gray t-shirt that looked like it'd be way too small for him. "It a really old shirt so it'll definitely fit you."

As he left the room, I took the opportunity to change my shirt so I wouldn't have to physically get up and change in the bathroom. Before I could put on the shirt, however, he came back with a pair of sleeping shorts that belonged to his sister.

I covered myself up.

"Sorry," He looked away, startled by the state I was in.

I quickly slipped the shirt on. "It's okay. You can look now. I'm clothed."

He threw me the shorts and looked away again, "Here, I got these from my sister. They'll definitely fit you."

I slipped off my jeans and put the shorts on. They were extremely short-- my was practically hanging out of them even though the waistband was the right size... I wonder if he chose these on purpose.

"They fit!"

"Barely. My is hanging out of it."

He smiled at me as he picked me up again. I was too tired to fight against it, so I simply wrapped my arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist. Gently, he placed me on the bed and climbed onto the bed. Before I knew it, we were in a ually suggestive pose. I was lying beneath him as he was holding my wrists down above my head.

"What are you doing...?" I asked suspiciously.

He hovered over me and my heart rate quickened. He leaned down for a kiss, lightly grazing his lips over mine. With each kiss, the passion grew. Before I knew it, he was kissing me sloppily. He trailed kisses down my neck, stopping at my collar bones. When he returned to my lips, I slowly opened my mouth to welcome his tongue. He on my bottom lip. Then I realized... he was doing all the work; all I was doing was laying there welcoming every action. I tried to sit up a little so that I could reach his neck, but I found it hard to do so as he was pinning me down on the bed.

"Just relax. Let me do the work," he ordered seductively.

I stared at him with puppy eyes as he continued to kiss me on the lips. He continued to nibble and . As he let go of my wrists to hold my waist, I felt the urge to run my fingers through his hair. 

Then the door flew open.

"Oh. God. Sorry," Mrs. Ok stuttered as Taecyeon pulled away quickly from me.

I wiped my lips.

"Uh..." I could tell that she was trying to remember her purpose in coming in. "Right.. I was just going to say goodnight and make sure that Tiffany's all settled in... uh.... yeah. Goodnight, children. Don't get too physical, okay?" 

"Yeah... Mom... Thanks." Taecyeon replied.

"Goodnight Mrs. Ok~" I said sweetly as she closed the door behind her.

Taecyeon looked at me and we both started laughing. He fixed my hair as I looked into his deep brown eyes.

"I need to tell you something," He suddenly said.

"Mmm?" I hummed, my lips because they were becoming dry.

"So... you know how Jonghyun tried to make a move on you that night?"

I nodded.

"Apparently, Ji-Eun has absolutely nothing to do with it."

"Really?"

He nodded, "He just has this creepy thing for you."

"But.. I've never spoken to him in my life."

He shrugged, "Whatever, I'm here to protect you, anyways." Swiftly, he leaned in and kissed me.

I've never felt so safe before, knowing that I had someone like Taec here for me whenever, no matter what the problem was.

"You know, I actually knew Jonghyun when I lived in Korea. We went to the same school for 4th grade through 7th grade, then i moved to the US."

"That's so interesting."

"I know. It was this big coincidence, because back when we knew each other in school, he'd always want to compete against me and beat me at everything. He would never be able to beat me when it came to academics and sports, but he definitely kicked my in music, like singing."

I smiled. "Whatever. You're perfect to me." Wow. It must have been getting really late.. I never say anything this cheesy without having a double take.

He cupped my face and leaned in to kiss me. We both lay down facing each other again. This time, he inched towards me so that he could hold me. After a few minutes of enjoying the pure epicness of the moment, my mind collapsed and I fell asleep instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man. I'm so tired. I hope you guys enjoyed this happy chapter.

Chansung stans... I'm really sorry. Maybe there will be some more of him coming up? kekeke. you'll just have to keep reading, I guess...

:D

Thanks for all your support; please, keep commenting and subscribing.

SARANGHAEYO ♥♥♥
yellowbee