The Apology [H]

Capturing His Heart

(A/N: I'm really sorry if you're uncomfortable with rather ual content... this chapter is filled with it... I'm really sorry!!)

I creaked the door open a little more to see that Taec was laying on his bed hugging a stuffed animal I made for him while listening to the CD I burned for him. I smiled a little-- glad to see that he still cared about me. When he opened his eyes and saw me standing at the door, he leaped to his computer to stop the CD.

"Wha--What are you doing here?" He tried to sound mean and intimidating, but because he was clutching onto the stuffed animal, it was a lot easier to take his words lightly.

I walked towards him and sat down on the edge of his bed. "Let's talk."

He didn't say anything but only stared at me intently.

"I wouldn't blame you if you told me that you wanted to break up..." His eyes widened with fear, "um... I also wouldn't be surprised if you just ignored me for the next couple of days," I paused again and took in a deep breath. "I just wanted to make something extremely clear to you..."

He anticipated the rest of my sentence.

"I love you," I paused to let the words sink in, "And I know that it was extremely stupid for me to let my hormones take over that easily.... but my feelings for you have never changed. My worst fear in the entire world is still that you'll leave me." I couldn't think of anything else to say so I sat there silently, looking him in the eyes as he stared back at me with a troubled expression.

He sat up and placed a hand on my cheek; still staring me in the eyes, he leaned forward slowly. At the moment in which our lips met, our eyes were still open, but when I realized that this was his way of accepting my apology, I shut my eyes and threw my arms over his shoulders, leaning into him, pressing our lips together harder. When he opened his mouth to turn the kiss into more a french, he let himself fall back, leading me to follow him down so that I was laying on his chest. The kiss never broke off. As I always had, I began to trail kisses to his ears and down his neck. It was like a routine-- though it never grew old. Then, as if in slow-mo, he sat up with me straddling his torso and stripped off my sweatshirt. Throwing the sweatshirt aside to a corner of his room, he looked me in the eyes, this time with a more seductive stare rather than an angry disappointed one. As he leaned in to kiss me again, I suddenly stopped him-- realizing I hadn't told him the second most important part of my speech.

"What?" He looked mad that I was interfering with his plans for me.

I leaned towards him to kiss him on the lips lightly, "I'm sorry."

He smiled a little, then took my hands, leading them around his waist. First he kissed me on the top of my head then he slowly started making his way down to my lips, making sure not to miss anything. When he got to my lips, I could hardly wait-- I opened my mouth and let him do as he pleased.

My face was probably growing red-- I could feel my entire body heating up. Thank God he took that sweatshirt off or else I'd be sweating.

Leaning towards me, he pressed our bodies together whilst using his hands to slowly lower me down so that I was laying on my back. It felt all so natural-- like it was second nature. I lifted his shirt up until his entire torso was showing, tracing my fingers over his shapely abs and pecs. He shuddered.

His tongue made swirly motions in my mouth, massaging my tongue. He began to reach for my jeans-- ing and ping, but I pulled back and shook my head to let him know that it was too risky to do it in the dorm. He sighed, disappointed, but carried on kissing me; he then continued by planting hickies all over my neck and chest. Every time he , there'd be a popping sound before he moved on to the next spot. When he made his way back up to my jaw line, he started using his tongue more, almost as he . When he reached my ear he whispered, "I love you, too," before he looked me in the eyes to show his sincerity. 

This setting needed to be more intimate... I looked up and saw the light switch . I tried to reach for the switch, but realized that it was too far away for me to reach as I was being pinned down by Taecyeon.

He chuckled and flicked the light off. With a deeper-than-usual tone, he whispered, "You're so goddamn cute."

I smiled at him.

"God, you have no idea how hard it is to resist the urge to just..." He took in a deep breath and didn't finish his sentence, but I knew what he was going to say.

I put a hand on his face, to guide it back down to mine.

Before he kissed me lightly, he smiled. "I'll never get tired of saying this: I love you."

"I love you, too."

His hands slowly traced their way down to my jeans once again, gently making their way under and in...

This wasn't the first time, but even then, I found it hard not to blush and grow hot.

The light trickled in from the window, illuminating the silhouette of his face; he continued to do all the work; kissing me gently and touching me in all the right ways and places. He didn't seem to care at all-- as a matter of fact, he enjoyed it. Still, I wanted to be the one to do make him feel the same.

I could feel that he wanted me to. One of these days....

When we were through, I felt like I was glowing. I had been craving his touch all weekend long, and now that I had a hefty dosage of it, I felt partially satisfied, but as always, I wanted more.

We lay there motionless, cuddling under the blankets. I rested my head against his chest as always, and he rested his chin on my head... as always. Nothing had changed, and I was glad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D I hope that wasn't too graphic for you. I tried to remain classy and discreet about the touchy parts... umm.... I honestly hope it wasn't too bad.

If you didn't read this part, then to sum it up for you, they make up and everything is happy and dandy.

Thanks for all your comments (they seriously urge me to write more often)!!! oh-- and thank you for the subscriptions ^-^ You're all awesome readers.

:)
yellowbee