N I N E.

Paper Hearts

Monday, 12.30 PM.

May the best team win.

"So it's a deal then?" Jungkook demanded his hyungs. It was an unexpected requirement of the maknae, so Jimin looked at his boyfriend, waiting for him to give the maknae an answer. On the other hand Yoongi was waiting for Jimin to take responsibility of the bet if ever something went wrong.

"You can answer that babe," Jimin flailed his hands in defeat and before Yoongi could have the urge to argue, Jimin gave him his sparkling aegyo look.

"And? Do we have a deal or not?" Jungkook impatiently rephrased his question.

"Don't you want something else in return? I mean I can give you anything you like and--" Yoongi tried to convince Jungkook that there were plenty other options to consider, but Jungkook shook his head.

"Time is precious and as far as I remember I still have a book I want to read," Jungkook brushed off the offer and went to get his belongings.

"Okay! Deal!" Jimin bursted out, making the maknae smirk in victory. "Ugh, Min Yoongi you better win this ing game," Jimin threatened his boyfriend, while wiping away the sweatdrops due to his nervousity.

"Good," Jungkook crossed his arms in satisfaction.

I have to win this game no matter what.

"So to make it clear. If Jungkook and me wins, we'll gonna exchange roommates. Yoongi and I will she rooms. And if we lose, we're going to do the dishes today and Jungkook will lend you his brand new car," Taehyung assured he got the bet right.

"Yes," Yoongi replied and if you would know Yoongi well, you can slightly see that he was uneasy.

Not only Yoongi but also Jimin, ever since they got together they were both inseperable. That means there was no night that either Yoongi nor Jimin were not sleeping next to the other. Yes it's true Yoongi is the basketballgod in person and he would easily win against anyone at any moment, but here comes the big BUT.

He was playing against a determinded, purposeful and a very ambitious maknae.

The golden maknae, to be precise.

The golden maknae that goes with the name Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.

AND that wasn't everything. He's with Jimin in one team and besides he never saw Taehyung playing basketball. How can he be sure they will win against the twin towers. Nevertheless, he trusted his Jimin-ah. Yoongi wasn't investing all his precious time to train his partner in crime for nothing right?

"Let the game begin," Yoongi said getting in position.

----------

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, throwing the ball over Jimin's head and Jungkook as sporty as he is, catched the ball and threw the ball into the hoop without a problem. Alley-oop. "YES!" Taehyung looked at the points. One point left and he won't be sharing a room with Jungkook anymore.

"It's a tie now," Jimin anxiously reminded Yoongi and Yoongi nooded. "We gotta win this," Jimin said determindly as he passed the ball to Jungkook.

"Just focus babe!" Yoongi told his boyfriend, pointing at the ball Jungkook was holding.

"Nervous..." Jungkook teased Yoongi. "...Basketballgod?"

"Shut up. If I were you I wouldn't hex myself by saying that yet," Yoongi returned sharply, taking the game seriously like his and Jimin's life depended on it.

"Whatever gramps," Jungkook rolled his eyes.  Before he could start, something caught his eyes. Kim Taehyung's shoelaces were untied, but why does this bother Jungkook? He wanted to tell Taehyung but a big part of him couldn't care less, so he shrugged it off and turned his attention back to the game. "It's now or never," was all he said as the final round began.

It was very thrilling and exhilarating to watch Jungkook and Yoongi compete against one anohter. Neither of the two warriors were in position to ease up, both focusing on the stupid bet that can change the whole trip.

Jungkook was running and dribbling the ball towards the hoop and Yoongi ran for his life to block Jungkook from scoring the last point. Blocking the way, Jungkook smirked finding Taehyung standing by himself near the hoop. "Taehyung!" Jungkook gestured Taehyung to run forward a little bit.

Taehyung was about to do so, but to his luck he tripped over his untied shoelaces. "," Taehyung cursed making contact witht the floor.

Taehyung's fall shifted all gazes to him. And a miracle happened. Jungkook ends up laughing his off, seeing Taehyung all sprawled on the floor.

Pabo.

Jungkook was still dribbling the ball, but he wasn't aware of Yoongi's attack. It was a perfect timing for Yoongi to take away the ball "," Jungkook tried to catch up but it was to late. Yoongi being the basketballplayer of the year scored a perfect deuce.

"AISH," Taehyung burried his face in his palms in frustration, as he facepalmed himself for not noticing that his shoelaces were not tied.

"YESSSSS!!!! WE WON!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!" Jimin was bouncing up and down, making his way to his champion. "I knew you would make it! AND OH MY GOD, do you know what that means babe?" Jimin asked excitedly, offering Yoongi a waterbottle.

"Lamborghini Centenario, here we come," Yoongi smirked, opening the waterbottle and flopping down on the bench. As a response, Jimin screamed like a fourteen year old teenager.

"Woah ariel calm down," Jungkook sarcastically said to his redhair best friend. "It's a once in a lifetime experience though and I will chop off your if I see any scratches on my baby," He coldly remarked, handing over the car keys, making Jimin shriek again. "God, can you please circumvent that?" 

"Sorry, this is just... SO ING COOOOOL!" Jimin happily snatched away the keys from Jungkook's hand
. "Thank you!"


"I will really chop off both of your if anything--"

"Araso, araso. We heard you!" Yoongi into their conversation. "By the way, Namjoon is calling," Yoongi handed the maknae the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" Jungkook picked up the phone. "Okay... Yea... 5 Minutes..," Jungkook hanged up and placed his phone into his pocket. "Let's go, Jin made lunch," He verbalized.

"That's good. I'm starving," Yoongi rested his hands on his growling stomach.

Jungkook made his way to the spot where Taehyung was sitting. "Come on Coffee Prince, I'm hungry and we don't want to wait forever for you," Jungkook stated, stretching his hand to help Taehyung to get back up. Taehyung tardily shifted his gazes to Jungkook.

Why is he being nice?

Without second thoughts, Taehyung gripped on Jungkook's hand.

Badum

Badum


Taehyung's eyes grew bigger.

Why was his heart beating so fast? And why does it seem like everything went in slowmotion?

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes met. And it was this famous once second that felt like an eternity.

Badum

Badum


This time it wasn't Taehyung's heart that skipped a beat but Jungkook's. The hazelbrown eyes of Taehyung occupied Jungkook's courtesy and Taehyung just couldn't take off his eyes from the beautiful creature in front of him. As much as Taehyung wants to deny it, he was getting attracted to the maknae.

This is not good.

"Are you two coming?" Yoongi asked, making the two come back to senses.

What the hell did just happen?

----------

After Lunch.

"So thath means Jungkook and Taehyung are going to make the dishes?" Jin inquired with happiness.

"Yea," Jungkook replied not amused at all.

"That's great! I'm happy you guys are making progress!" Jin smiled proudly at the youngest.

"Uh-huh isn't it great Jungkook?" Jimin teased his best friend.

"Don't you have something to do?" Jungkook retorded annoyed. "Like get a life or something?"

"Oh right. Now that you reminded me! Babe let's go on a lamborghini centenario ride!" Jimin deadpanned.

"Isn't that..," Jin sensed that something was off.

"Until later!" Jimin quickly interwined his fingers with Yoongi's and ran out of the dinning room "Bye!" Jimin said while slamming the door shut.

"Ugh. I don't even wanna know," Jin simply vocalized as he piled up the plates and carefully put it beside the big white sink. "I'm going for a walk."

"I'm coming with you!" Namjoon volunteered and went after Jin.

"Now there are only two left," Taehyung's eyes followed Namjoon as he tagged along with Jin to the backdoor of the house. "Fine. Let's quickly wash the dishes, so I can go explore the island."

Taehyung was the first one to go the sink while Jungkook was still sitting on the table reading his book.

"The dish won't do itself you know," Taehyung uttered while glaring at the younger one.

"Then start washing it," Jungkook answered, closing his book. "If you need anything, I'll be in my room," Jungkook told Taehyung.

"YAH! Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung pointed with the woodenspoon at Jungkook.

"Taking a nap," Jungkook stated and yawed.

"Cut the crap. Swing your over here and do the dishes with me or else I will tell the hyungs you made me sleep on the cold floor," Taehyung commanded the said boy. But as cold as ever, Jungkook stood there with crossed arms and cracked a grin.

"Pass."

"I knew the king of stubbornness wouldn't agree to this, so here's the real deal. Let the coin decide it," Taehyung searched his wallet and pulled out a coin.

Taehyung polished it with his handkerchief to make it somehow look shivering and slendid. On the other hand Jungkook smelled the fishy atmosphere.

What is he up to?

"What are you talking about?"

"You heard me.," Taehung showed the coin, making Jungkook laughed at how Taehyung was trying to be all serious. "YAH! This isn't supposed to be funny!" Jungkook placed his hands on his stomach due to the laughter he was having "YAH!" Taehyung threw his handkerchief right into Jungkook's face.

"Yah!" Jungkook stopped "Is it my fault for you to be so funny?" Jungkook wiped a fake tear and he continued "Now for real, what is this supposed to be? The joke of the year?" Taehyung glared at him. "You're really being serious right now aren't you?" Taehyung nodded.

"Afraid of losing?" Taehyung risked, playing with fire.

"Bring it on," Jungkook hissed "Tails."

"Risky of you choosing Tails."

"Shut up and flip the coin, before I change my mind," Taehyung threw the coin.

Please let it be head. Please. Please. Please.

"See. Now we're quit. I borrowed them my car and you're doing the dishes," Jungkook pointed out as the coin was showing tails that was still sticking at the back of Taehyung's hand. Jungkook was amused by the fact that luck was always on his side. "I'm gonna take a nap now!"

Taehyung couldn't believe how lucky someone can be. After washing all the dishes by himself he made his way to his room, putting his used sleeping supply into the cupboard. He watched the maknae peacefully sleeping on the bed.

I like you a lot Jungkook-ah... when you are sleeping.

Being as frustrated as Taehyung was, he grabbed the college block and pen that was lying on the desk and settled himself down on the stairs. Taehyung started scribbling some notes.

Jeon Jungkook, the war is still not over.

Taehyung ripped out another paper for the 15th time and crumpled it, throwing it beside him as he continued starting over, writing down new ideas of how to defeat Jungkook.

"V? Is that you?" Jimin went closer to the stairs, seeing V sitting there. "What are you doing?" Jimin went up to where V was sitting, being surrounded by crumpled papers. "What are those?" Jimin picked up one.

"Nothing..." Taehyung snatched away the paper before Jimin could read it. "Aren't you supposed to be driving the new car of Jungkook?"

"It started to rain and we didn't want to risk anything."

"Ohh..."

Should I ask him for help?

"Jimin? How can I make Jungkook be nicer towards me? I mean did Jungkook give you a hard time too in the beginning?"

"Ahh... I see. What did he do again? And be honest! And yes, not me but Yoongi. They had their little confrontation," Jimin answered, curious about why Taehyung was asking him this.

"I actually wanted to solve it on my own but I trust you and there's nobody I can ask for help."

"Go on, I'm listening," Jimin moved closer to Taehyung.

"I wasn't really honest with you guy," Taehyung paused, thinking it over again. Jimin stared at him, waiting for him to cut the crap and get to the main point. "So yesterday night..." Taehyung told Jimin the whole scenerio of him sleeping on the floor and the part where Jungkook made him wash the dishes by himself.

"What? HE DID THAT? Aish, this boy..," Jimin stood up. He was determinded to kill the maknae withing the next minutes. Taehyung took a hold on Jimin's poloshirt. "What?

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Slapping some senses into his brain and some manners. How can he do that to his hyung?" Jimin dramatically waved his hands in the air.

"What happened?" a deep voice made them both look down. Jimin shook his head before he began to repeat the story Taehyung told him. "What he really did that?" Yoongi shouted and Jimin covered his mouth.

"We need to tell Jin and--"

"NO!" Taehyung shrieked "That's the last thing I wanna do!"

Jimin and Yoongi frowned, confused about the meaning behind the declaration of Taehyung. Taehyung handed them his latel written notes. Jimin grinned while going through the notes. "And?"

"Number 5 sounds great! Dragging Jungkook to a manipulator," Jimin read out loud. "I must say you are really creative!"

"Do you have other ideas?"

"There's only one solution for this. That's what Yoongi did. Be nice to him. Build up a relationship with him."

"That's all?" Yoongi and Jimin nodded in unison.

"Simple as that," They made their way to the living room. "No worries we're going to help you with that."

"Mission Vkook is born!" Jimin smiled from ear to ear.

VKOOK?

---------


Hey my wonderful readers!
Here's chapter nine hehehe. So Mission Vkook is born.
So what's going to happen next? Hmmm... Let's just trust Jimin and Yoongi hehehehe.
Stay tuned everyone!
With lots of love,

- missright123