N I N E T E E N.

Paper Hearts

Wednesday. 6AM Seoul, South Korea.

Coffee couple.

A few days had passed and everything went back to normal. But there were still some changes, like Jungkook and Taehyung finally 'getting along' with each other. They didn't really talked much and when they did, it's always just a small talk like greeting each other or asking for a pen or something in that way.

Taehyung was still having a hard time to hide his feelings, because everytime Jungkook broke the silence, he just wants to spill his feelings all over Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand, was spacing out most of the times after they came back from their vacation. As dense as Jungkook is, he's still on his mission to find out what's going on with him.

And lastly there's Jimin.

Jimin couldn't sleep at all the last few days. His mind was filled with thoughts and ideas of how to beat the queen Seulgi. He had 3 days left and there he is, having no idea at all.

6 a.m

Jimin's eyes flew open and he was covered in sweat.

I need to beat her! 

Jimin told to himself, after having a nightmare of Seulgi dating his Yoongi. 

Over my dead body will she date MY Sugaloves. 

Jimin took his phone and started to research on how to beat an enemy in several ways.

6.30 a.m

Jimin finished making screenshots of all the methods he found on the internet, he then opened his twitter to check on his profile when a message popped out.

Someone commented on my profile picture? Who could this be?

 

My forever starts with him <3 - Min Yoon Gi

My forever starts with you. Yoonmin. <3

 @itsallabout_seulgibear:

@Yoonminislifeu He's going to be mine soon! ;)

 

Jimin was about to burst out in tears, when someone took a hold of his hand. "Baby? Why are you already up?" Yoongi said with his husky voice.

"Because I love you and I will do everything in my power to keep you mine," Jimin stood up and put on his jacket, "I'll be back before your class starts! And don't worry, my parents aren't here. So feel free to do whatever you like," and with that Jimin stormed out of the room.

Jimin thanked Hyorin, one of Junkook's maid who opened up the front door for him.

"Sir Jungkook is still sleeping," Hyorin told Jimin, but Jimin couldn't care less. He needed Jungkook. NOW.

"Kookie?!" Jimin hammered with his fiest on the wooden door.

"Koo--"

"What the hell?" Jungkook growled "Don't you have a watch in your room? It's ing 6 in the morning!" he pointed out.

"It's 6.35 to be exact and c'mon, as if you're not used to get up early," Jimin argued.

"May I remind you that it's wednesday and my class starts at 11?" Jungkook remarked "Besides, isn't there even one single day, where you can just act like a normal human being?"

"Exuse me?" Jimin crossed his hands "I'll pretend I never heard that!" Jungkook sighed in defeat, resulting Jimin to smirk. "Aren't you going to ask me what I want?"

"Not interessted! But can I ask you to leave me alone? That would be great! Thank you," Jungkook wanted to close the door, but Jimin pushed the door back open.

"I'm going to tell it to you anyways!" Jimin implied.

"Someone help me. Please," Jungkook groaned "I already know what you want and no. Like the last time, I'm not going to help you ever again. Can't you just bother someone else? Like..."

And as if the gods in heaven where listening to their conversation, Jimin's phone started to ring and it was Taehyung.

Praise the Lord.

"Thank god. Go and toture him instead," Jungkook pointed at the screen of Jimin's phone.

"Taehyung! For god's sake. You're awake!" Jimin picked up the call, "Good morning by the way!"

"What's the matter?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes to gain a better sight, it was still to early for him but Jimin had been calling him for more than 5 times now and he couldn't just ignore the latter.

"I need your help. I know it's still very early but the sooner we start the better it is!" Jimin smiled sheepishly. "Can I come over?"

"Okay. Give me 5 minutes and I'll be all yours!" Taehyung hung up and went straightly into the bathroom to get himself ready.

"Where are you dragging him?" For no particular reason, Jungkook was kind of uneasy about Taehyung going out that early in the morning, especially with Jimin, who's brain is filled with stupid ideas.

"I'll tell you when we see each other in school!" Jimin promised.

----------**----------

Jimin and Taehyung were on their way to the music department. Taehyung still didn't have a clue why on earth Jimin is taking him to the music department at 7 in the morning.

"3 days from now on!" Jimin announced.

3 days...

3 days from now...

Friday...

what's on Friday?

It's not his birthday or anyone else's birhtday right?

3 days...

Taehyung was completely lost. What is Jimin talking about?

Jimin unlocked the door to a room and Taehyung noticed that it was the same classroom he was standing in front of not to long ago, where he heard Jungkook sing for the very first time.

"Jimin may I ask what we're doing here?"

"Remember the kpop contest? I need to practice and I've decided that you're going to be my judge until the competition. I hope it's okay with you?"

"I'm not really good at this but I guess I can't say no either or have any other options," Taehyung smiled.

"You're really the best of friends Tae! I'm so happy to have you really. By the way are there any news about Jungkook?" Taehyung's smile faded. "Oh-Oh... that doesn't look very promising," Taehyung nodded in agreement. "Go on and tell me what exactly happened. I want details!"

"Well...you see. Before we flew back to Seoul on sunday, there was this little incident..."

"What? Oh my god, you're kidding right?" Taehyung told Jimin the whole story and Jimin couldn't believe that Taehyung kept this all by himself for such a long period, "Kookie's a very smart kid but when it comes to love, he's a total loser. This really ..."

"You can say so... I think I should just give up. What do you think?"

"Oh no! You'll definetly not going to give up that fast!" Jimin protested, "He's going to fall for you sooner or later. I know it's going to a be a very tough and long journey but it's going to be worth it at the end, trust me!" Jimin promised Taehyung.

"I hope so..."

"Okay, enough of our small talk. We better get started. I told Yoongi that I'll be back before his 10 o'clock class starts and he'll definetly going to worry if I'm still not back at that time."

----------**----------

Jimin picked up his water bottle while he looked at his watch and noticed that Taehyung was spacing out for the nth time.

"Tae?" Taehyung, who was busy staring out of the window, didn't respond, "Tae!" Jimin said a little louder and made Taehyung finally look into his direction.

"Sorry what?" Taehyung looked puzzled, not having any idea what Jimin just said and Jimin shook his head.

"This can't go on like this. You should stop overthinking. It's not like Jungkook noticed anything right?" Taehyung shrugged, not being sure himself if that was really the case. I mean as Jimin said, Jungkook's a smart kid, so why on earth shouldn't he not noticed anything?

"That's the point. What if... if... This is a disastrous," Taehyung paniced and burried his face in his palms.

"It's not. You're braining too much," Jimin put his hands on Taehyung's shoulderblade "Head up boy! Just stick to the plan okay?" Taehyung bit his lips "Taaaae!!" Jimin cried out in frustration.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going to stop thinking about what happened yesterday!" Taehyung replied in defeat.

"Thank god. Remember, be yourself and act like nothing happened good?"

Taehyung nooded. "I'll try." He promised.

"No, trying is not enough. Do you really want Jeon Jungkook to like you back and to make him all yours?" Jimin paused, "I can't believe I'm saying this," Jimin admitted "You should not give up on Jungkook, understood?" Taehyung just sat there, not responding, "I said... Understood?" Jimin repeated.

"Yessir!" Taehyung saluted and they both started giggling.

"Ehem. What's so funny?" Taehyung was at the edge of falling from the seat where he was sitting, the moment he heard his voice.

"J-Jungkook," Taehyung stuttered and Jimin could swear he just found the cutest aegyo monster in the whole bright universe.

"Ohh my... I totally forgot about the time... Wow, time passes by so fast," Jimin stated as he put on his jacket and was about to take his leave, when Taehyung grabbed his arm and stopped him from his doings.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung whispered with a shaky voice.

"Yoongi  might be awake already and waiting for me to come back home,"

"But you said his class begins at--"

"See? Yoongi's already calling!" Jimin quickly showed his cellphone display but Taehyung could see through his lie when Jimin gave him a wink, "I'll go ahead!" Jimin grinned from ear to ear and left the two all by themselves in the room.

"Did I disturbed your pratice?" Jungkook was the first one to break the silence after a few seconds.

"Uhm... No, we were already finish," Taehyung replied, controlling himself to sound normal, "What are you actually doing here already?" Taehyung questioned the taller one.

"Me? Well, I don't really trust Jimin, especially when this stupid competition is up. I just wanted to check on you." 

Why did I just say that?!

"Check on me?"

"Uhm" Jungkook scratched the back of his head, lost for words to say, "Well, yea, because you are a friend of mine and I don't need an angry Seokjin scolding me for not warning you!"

"Why so?"

"Jimin's not being himself whenever he hears Seulgi's name or the word kpop contest... Trust me. Last year it was me, who he tortured but I promised to myself that I will definetly never ever going to help him out again."

"Really? I didn't really notice anything yet," Taehyung clasped his hands.

"Because you're Taehyung. You got that kind of spell that makes everyone want to like you," Jungkook mentally bumped his head against a wall.  

I just sounded so ing weird. Jungkook, what are you talking?! You better controll your tongue.

"You think?" Taehyung blushed.

Badum

Badum

Jungkook's heart was beating abnormally fast, looking at Taehyung's cheeks getting red.

What is wrong with me?

"Yeah, you even made me to like you within a week. And you made me let you sleep on my bed."

"Our bed," Taehyung corrected.

"Fine. Our bed," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Okay, you should head back and get your uniform!" Jungkook reminded Taehyung, who was still in his sweatpants, that their class will start in 2 hours. Jungkook turned around and twisted the doorknob, when suddenly Taehyung cleared his throat and called him.

"Jungkook?" 

Tae, be a real man and ask him. 

"I was wondering. Would you like to grab a caramel macchiato later after lunch?"

"Sure," Junkook gave him a smile and Taehyung was about to faint, for it was rare to see the majestic godness, Jeon Jungkook, smile... Really rare.

He said YES!

Oh my.. Baepsae.

----------**----------

After lunch.

Taehyung was still sitting on the table with  Namjoon, while Jungkook stood up to put his books into the locker.

"I'll see you outside?" Taehyung looked confused, once the maknae asked him out of the blue, "You wanted to grab a caramel macchiato remember?" 

Taehyung immediately stood up and took his wallet. "Right. I'll quickly finish my meal," with high speed Taehyung began to stuff the vegetables into his mouth.

After about 2 minutes later, Taehyung was ready to meet his date. On the way to the main gate, he encountered Jimin and Yoongi.

"Tae, where are you going?" Jimin asked with curiousity, as they saw Taehyung walking towards the main gate.

"Young Forever," Taehyung replied with a hint of excitement.

"Funny, we just saw Kookie and he told me that he's going to-- Oh my god. Yoooouuu!!!" Jimin smirked "Back on track?" Taehyung nodded with a big smile pasted on his face "Very good. Go and make the maknae fall for you!" Jimin stated a little too loud.

"Pssssssht!" Taehyung shushed him. "It's better if no one knows that I like Jungkook-ah."

"You're inlove with our maknae?!" Namjoon exposed, surprising the trio as he earned a slap on his arms. "Ouch!!! Babe!"

"Don't worry Tae, your secret is safe!" Seokjin assured the boy, who was about to burry himself alive, "I swear to the heavens Kim Nam Joon, if you tell the maknae about his secret, I'm going to make sure you will not get to sleep in the same bed with me!"

"But..." Namjoon pouted.

"Taehyung?" Everyone frozed, noticing the maknae standing in front of them "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Everyone answered in unison.

"It's just that Taehyung's in love with--MMPH"

"Kim Nam Joon! I dare you!" Seokjin put his hands on his boyfriend's mouth.

"In love with...?" Jungkook suddenly became curious too.

Why do I even care? It's not even my jam.

"Caramel macchiato!" Jimin lied in order to save Taehyung's .

"Caramel macchiato? Seriously? That's the lamest excuse ever," Namjoon rolled his eyes, earning an elbow right into his rib, "Yah!"

"Sorry baby, you're talking too much. Let's go?!" Seokjin dragged his boyfriend away and Taehyung couldn't thank Seokjin enough for keeping his secret safe.

"Have fun you two!" Jimin excitedly waved them a goodbye.

"Mind explaining why they were being so out of space right now?"

"Trust me. You don't want to know it! Let's go?"

----------**----------

It was like a dream for Taehyung, sitting across Jungkook, drinking his favorite drink with the said boy.

"Jungkook-ah! I'm back!" A girl with an apron, who was standing behind the counter, waved at Jungkook. "FINALLY. Where the hell were you? You made me worry. Hyejeong told me you were on a vacation."

"Sorry Irene noona. I was in Jeju-do with the boys, so I wasn't able to come here. And since when are you back from Japan?"

"Since last friday? I'm staying at Joy's house. Well, who is that handsome young man beside you?"

"Oh right. Irene noona, Taehyung. Taehyung, Irene noona," Taehyung and Irene shaked hands.

"Nice to meet you. How come I never saw you before? I never knew another BTS member exist," Irene was totally suprised, since she know every single member of their little circle "Wait. Don't tell me he's your boyfriend!"

"Noona! He just moved here about 2 months ago now and he's attending JSU too," Jungkook started.

"So how's it to be friends with our grampy baby? You're not being tortured by him are you?"

"Don't make me sound as if I'm a bad guy," Jungkook pouted, taking a sip from his drink and Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. The ice prince maknae has indeed a soft side too.

"Sorry but it can't be help that you're the famous cold hearted oppa, who rejects every girl who tries to make a move."

"Because it's annoying. I'm here to study and not to find the love of my life!"

"Or you're simply gay," Irene teased the boy and Taehyung could only laugh at Jungkook, who was getting red all over his face.

"YAH!" Jungkook hissed, "How come I didn't fire you yet?" Jungkook retorted evily.

"Okay okay. Sorry boss! Is there anything else you like? Like a cheesecake or something?" Irene smiled brightly.

"Cheesecake sounds good and you, Taetae?"

Since when do I give people nicknames?

"Blueberry muffin will do..."

"Good. I'm going to bring it to your table in a minute."

"Who is she?" Taehyung inquired while Irene made her way back to the front desk.

"Irene noona? She's the older sister of Seokjin hyung. I know, they don't really look like siblings and even I couldn't believe that Irene noona is related to Seokjin. But hey, you can't decide your family!"

"Here's your order," Irene puts down the tray "By the way can you tell Seokjin, he should come and visit me some time?"

"Sure noona."

---

Taehyung and Jungkook got to know each other more as the time passed by and they totally forgot about the time, until Taehyung got a call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"How's it going?"

"Very good. I never thought Jungkook could talk so much!"

"Oh my! He is? Thank you Taehyung, he's kinda getting back to being the old Kookie. Well, hwaiting and don't forget to tell me everything!"

"Mmm~" Taehyung promised and hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Jimin. He just asked me what song would fit to him," Taehyung lied. "And yea it's getting dark. We should head home! I need to go to the bathroom," he stood up and as if the gods of love wanted to mock him, he once again tripped over his own foot and as usual Jungkook was there to catch him.

"You okay?" Jungkook worriedly questioned as he brushed away the hair on Taehyung's face.

Badum

Badum

CLICK

"This is sooooo adorable!!!" Irene squeeled, looking at the polaroid picture in her hand, "You just made it to our lovewall maknae!" Irene pointed at the red pinwall that is hanging on the wall with the title Young Forever coffee couples.

----------**----------

HEY GUYS :D

So how was this chapter this time? Liked it?

I think they'll get together soon :D

so prepare yourself for that hhahahahaha until next time!

with lots of love,

-missright123