T H I R T Y O N E.

Paper Hearts

SATURDAY. 5PM Seoul, South Korea.

My hearteu.

Taehyung looked out of the window, as he let the cool wind hit his face, he was making sure everything at the moment was real. It wasn't something new for him to seat in Jungkook's car, but yet he felt like a total stranger. Why? Oh right. He was dating Jeon Jungkook for real. The one who would just randomly take his hand every now and then, when he's not too occupied changing the gear.

Taehyung closed the window and he adjusted his seating position.

Badum

Badum


There it goes again. Jungkook was resting his hand on Taehyung's tigh and Taehyung was already dying on the inside due to the fact that it was simply Jungkook who was making skinship with him. Taehyung solemnly averted his eyes towards Jungkook, knowing it was the perfect timing for him to admire the beautiful creation that he now owns.

Taehyung studied Jungkook's appearance. From the tips of Jungkook's piceous hair to his perfectly well-groomed nails and cuticles. Taehyung witnessed Jungkook's kissable peachy lips forming itself into the most beautiful curve, a smile. Taehyung was too engrossed in his little world that he didn't realised that Jungkook caught him staring.

"Do I have something on my face?" Jungkook asked with curiousity, even though his eyes were fixed on the road, but he knew his hyung too well to not know that the said latter was staring at him for too long, for him not to notice, "Babe?"

"Uhm... What?" Taehyung shook his head, quickly turned his face towards the front in embarrassement. He did it again.

"Nothing," Jungkook dropped the topic, "Mind if I turn on the music?" Taehyung wagged his head, "Okay...Here, choose a song!" Jungkook grabbed his cellphone and passed it on to a startled hyung.

"Uhm... Okay? Let me see," Taehyung blinked and the beauty was momentarily covered by the shield of his eyelashes; naturally long and soft looking feminine compared to the rest of his well structured features.

Badum

Badum


Taehyung's heart was about to pop out of his chest, when he saw the background picture of him and Jungkook. (a/n: the chapter image it is hehe) But he managed to keep calm and proceeded with his doings.

"Kook? Your fingerprint!" Taehyung handed Jungkook the phone but he didn't take the phone from Taehyung.

"It's 3  0  1  2," Jungkook announced, "You can add your fingerprint on my phone too, so you won't have to type in the code anymore," Jungkook stated without having second thoughts, but Taehyung sat there being puzzled, "Babe?" Jungkook finally drifted his gaze towards Taehyung.

"Are you sure? I mean... well... uhm..." Taehyung stuttered, having a blackout that was giving him a hard time to think properly. Taehyung sedately incited red. He paused and took a moment to steady his breathings.

"Yea. Since we are officially dating, why not? It's not like I have anything to hide from you," Jungkook reassured Taehyung and the said boy nodded in agreement.

"Okay then. What's the code again?" Taehyung scratched the back of his head, trying to remember the numbers that Jungkook had said not a minute ago.

"It's your birthdate," Jungkook sheepishly admitted. Without asking, Taehyung typed the date of his birthday and indeed it was the code to unlock Jeon Jungkook's phone. Taehyung quickly fulfilled the task of saving his fingerprints before heading to the maknaes playlist.

Hmmm... Which song should I play?

Taehyung scrolled through the songs, there were so many songs he wanted to listen to, but one song caught his attention. Paper Hearts. It was THE song that reminded him of Jungkook.

"Babe?" Jungkook hummed in response, "Can you sing this for me?" Taehyung whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear his request. Taehyung avoided eyecontact, he was too ashamed for asking Jungkook out of the blue.

"What song?" Jungkook spoke up, surprising Taehyung.

"Paper Hearts," Taehyung replied.

"Paper Hearts?" Jungkook repeated, taken a back from Taehyung to know his favorite, "I didn't know you know that song. It's actually my favorite one, if there is one song I had to sing over and over again... I would choose that one hehe," Jungkook remarked.

"Really? That's also my favorite song, because it reminded me of--" Taehyung stopped, knowing it wasn't something Jungkook wanted to know.

It reminds me of Hoseok.

Awkward silence.

Jungkook knew the rest of the sentence, but he didn't say anything and waited for Taehyung to continue.

"Do you want to know a secret?" Taehyung switched the topic, for the sake of their new born relationship.

"Go on," Jungkook demanded and Taehyung took it as a cue to tell him the most cliched story that he personally experienced.

"There was this boy I met in JSU and in my opinion he has definitely the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. Well, I can't really say I met him...it was more like me, eardropping on him while singing and I fell inlove with his voice," Jungkook raised an eyebrown. How can Taehyung shamelessly blurt this out on him?

"You do know that you're telling this story to me, your boyfriend right?" Jungkook pointed out in disbelief.

"Just listen okay? I'm not even finish yet with my story," Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Where was I? Ohhh yea... that was on the day you guys toured me around Seoul. After that day, I started to stay in front of that room, every now and then, just to listen to him sing. The best part is always when he starts to sing some parts of my favorite song. To be honest, I really wanted to know the mysterious person but I was too shy to introduce myself. One month later, I finally had the chance to meet him and not only that...One morning I woke up and found myself falling for him. At first it was a hopeless one-sided love but look at me now, I'm officially dating the one I had a crush on for so long," Taehyung finished and gave Jungkook the sweetest smile he owns.

"Wow, I didn't expect this at all," Jungkook was in shock. Taehyung's parents warned him about the drugs and the freaks in the streets, but never warned him about the ones with the hazel eyes and the heart beats. As Jungkook looked into his eyes, Taehyung could feel him searching deep into his soul.

"Me neither. I never thought for you to be so freaking kind to me, like seriously I still need to digest and get used to your new self," Taehyung verbalized.

"Okay, just take your time my coffeeprince," Jungkook bit his lip to hold himself from laughing. He could sense the blood of his boyfriend already boiling, but it was more than worth for Jungkook to see an angry Taehyung.

"Yah! Don't make me take back what I just said," Taehyung warned the maknae with a serious tone, "Stop calling me coffeeprince, pleaseu?" Taehyung begged and Jungkook cracked a small laugh in respond, "Yah! I'm serious, I wouldn't mind if you stick with babe or--"

"Coffeeprince?" Jungkook teased, getting another slight slap on his arms, "Araso, Araso... I'll stick with babe alright? Happy now?" Taehyung crossed his arms, pretending not to hear Jungkook, "Babe, I'm sorry okay? Stop being so cute or else--"

"Or else what?" Taehung interrupted rudely and the next thing he knew was Jungkook pulling over to the side and stopped the car, "Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jungkook looked at him, his black eyes drilling into Taehyung's. Taehyung couldn't help but think that he surely never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

Jungkook leaned in closer, until there was only an inch that seperated the two, "Or else I have no choice but to kiss your pout away," Jungkook dominantly pressed his lips against the older one's.

If the eyes are the gateway to the soul, the lips are the same thing for the body. At least that was what Taehyung thought the moment he felt Jungkook's lips landing on his. Jungkook's lips that are filled with softness, passion and the promise of the sweetness to come.

Jungkook waited until Taehyung obediently parted his mouth to allow him to enter and explore the wet and warm caves of his mouth. Jungkook was leading the kiss and the kiss quickly turned into a passionate make-out session. Being in the car in the middle of nowhere, brought more excitement to Jungkook. Feeling soberly arose, he was the first one to pull away.

Silence filled the four walls, until Taehyung's stomach decided to growl and Jungkook couldn't be more relieved.

Jungkook cleared his troath, "I think we should get going. I don't want my baby to starve," Jungkook stated as if he was the hyung.

-------------

Miebaella (a/n: that's actually my usename on instagram haha okay just ignore my weirdness and enjoy reading on :DD)

Jungkook locked his car and put the keys into his ripped jeans pocket.

"Purse... Keys..." Jungkook quickly controlled if he got everything he needs for the night.

"Got everything?" Taehyung asked.

"Almost!" Jungkook smiled and walked over to stand next to Taehyung and took his hyung's hand, in order to interwine their fingers with one another, "Now I got everything," Jungkook cheesily vocalized.

Badum

Badum


"Aish. This is too much to handle," Taehyung shyly patted his chest, "Stop. My hearteu."

"I love you," Jungkook said for the first time, sending another round of heartattack, "Kekeke, let's go get something to eat, before your stomach goes sasaeng on me," Jungkook joked, making Taehyung laugh along with him.

---------------

Love comes when you least expect it.

Hoseok was sitting beside Jimin, before he felt the urge to pee, so he stood up and made his way to the restroom. He pulled out his cellphone, there was still no life sign from Taehyung and it was already 6 PM. 1 and a half hour had passed, but Taehyung still didn't reply to his messages. He was to pore over his phone that he unintentionally bumped into someone.

"eu..." Hoseok shrieked, watching the book fall unto the ground, "I'm sorry!" Hoseok apologized and being kind he bowed down and was about to lay a hand on the book, when the opponent grabbed it first and their hands brushed against one another, "I'm so-so-sorry," Hoseok stuttered when his eyes met the wonderful human being in front of him.

"It's okay!" The person smiled, "It was my fault anyway! I was so absorbed in the world of Lady Midnight, the story is just amazing and oh god I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm even telling you this. Okay, I should stop talking now."

"Lady Midnight?" Hoseok inquired, not sure if he heard her right.

"Yea. This book?" She showed him the book and Hoseok's day suddenly turned into a good day.

"You're reading that book?" She nodded happily, "Woah, I've read that not to long ago and I can totally understand you! It was so good that I even started to read it again," Hoseok admitted.

"Woah, daebak! Me too!" She was now grinning from ear to ear, "I looooove this book! One of the best books out there!"

"Couldn't agree more to that!" Hoseok cracked a smile, "Oh, by the way... I'm Hoseok," He stretched out his hands and she kindly shook hands with him.

"I'm Wendy," Wendy introduced herself.

"WENDY?" her mother called her.

"COMING!" Wendy replied loudly for her mother to hear her, "Uhm... It was nice meeting you Hoseok!" She verbalized before she made her way to the exit.

"Wendy?" She turned around, "I know we don't know each other but can I have your number? You seem like a cool girl and and yeah. But I would understand if you don't want too," Wendy walked towards him and took away his phone.

Badum

Badum


She quickly typed her number, "There. Hope to hear from you soon!" She gladly handed him his phone and proceeded her way out to the exit as she waved him a goodbye, "Bye!"

"Bye!" Hoseok shouted back.

Badum

Badum

-----------

DUMM DUMM DUMM :DD
HELLLOOOOOOW :D How are you guys doing?

I'm doing great since my ship is finally sailing again!! Did you guys see their update on twitter? VKOOK IS LIFEU T____T
So guys, are you okay with Hoseok pairing up with Wendy? I googled a little bit and Hoseok said his favorite member from red velvet is Wendy, so I thought "Why not" XDDD

BTS x RED VELVET TT___TT My favorites hehehe

Until next time! :DD

With lots of love,

- missright123