O N E.

Paper Hearts

Sunday. 11:30 AM Seoul, South Korea.

After a good 5 minutes of waiting, it was finally Taehyung's turn to order at the most popular Coffeeshop in Seoul, Young Forever. Hyejeong, the beautiful lady behind the counter smiled as she approached the handsome guy in front of her. To be polite Taehyung smiled back and that was all it took for Hyejeong's face to become red.

"...and a caramel macchiato."

Hyejeong nodded as she took two medium size cup and a black marker to write down the customer's name.

"What are the names?"

It took a few seconds for Taehyung to think but he just went with the flaw.

"For the black bean milk, Taeng and for the caramel macchiato, Coffee Prince."

Hyejeong continued with her work. She handed the cup to Chanyeol who started making the black bean milk. In the middle of doing so, Chanyeol stopped and Hyejeong's eyes got wider when they saw someone entering the coffeeshop. Hyejeong and Chanyeol immediately took a bow.

Taehyung was too curious to not turn around to see the person behind the happenings. He sweared to the heavens. He never, like ever, seen a guy as handsome and attractive as the one who was standing there at the entrance.

A young man at the age of 18-20. A person you can refer to as a "majestic godness", probably one of the most popular student in a university. He was radiating the word "perfection". The way he was dressed up in a suit and his black hair styled up, it was like he came out of a manga.

Everyone in the queue moved to the side and let him be the next one to order.

"Good morning Sir Jungkook, the same as always?"

 Jungkook slightly nodded as he proceeded his way to an empty table.

"And Hyejeong? I'm a little bit in a hurry."

Taehyung was not aware of himself staring at Jungkook a little longer than he should until they locked gazes. At that moment, Taehyung felt his heartbeat increasing. Taehyung quickly looked away in hope to make the fast beating of his heart stop and god was he wrong. It did not calmed down his heart. Not at all.

To his luck, Jungkook was not helping by standing up and walking straight to his direction.

Oh Lord God. Spare me today!

"Black bean milk and... a caramel macchiato."

Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Thank yo--"

Taehyung was about to take his caramel macchiato when his hand brushed against another hand that belongs to no other than Jungkook.

"Excuse me. But that's my coffee," Taehyung said trying his best not to sound rude.

Jungkook and Taehyung was now standing face to face. Jungkook observed the cup of coffee he was holding and cracked a smile in return.

"Whatever. Coffee Prince," was all Jungkook said before exiting the coffeeshop.

What the hell was that?

Taehyung frowned. He was just being kind and that was all he got back.

"Excuse me sir. Your caramel macchiato," Chanyeol handed him his order.

 

Jeon Jungkook

---------- ** ----------

Taehyung was now sitting at the back of the shop. He looked at his watch.

11:45 AM Seoul, South Korea.

His focus was fixed on the cup where the name of the rude guy was written on. He still wasn't recovered by the scene earlier. There were thousands of questions that was running through his head.

"Buuh! What's with that attitude of yours? It's still too early to be all grumpy."

"Hi!" Taehyung's frowning was replaced by a smile.

"That's much better!" Taeyeon, his cousin stated. "So how's Seoul for you? Are you going to be fine by yourself? I mean, Seoul is a very big city you know."

"I know. Well, I've been in Seoul for almost 12 hours now and I must thank the gods for keeping me alive until now," Taehyung replied with sadness in his voice.

"Is it that bad?" Taeyeon caressed her cousin's back. "I'll be back soon and you won't be that lonely anymore. I promise!" Taeyeon placed her right hand on the side where her heart is.

"Yea. It's not just bad. It's horrible. I want to go back to Daegu. The worst part is to be seperated from Hoseok."

"So that is what it is all about. Did you at least confess? I mean you were inlove with him ever since you can walk," Taeyeon questioned. She knew from the very start that Taehyung was different from the other boys, well at least when it comes to ual orientention.

"What's the point of confessing? That would not change anything anyways," Taehyung answered while he took a sip of his coffee.

"Sorry," Taeyeon apologized. She knew exactly that this would happen once she decided to study abroad.

It was actually only because of their competitive fathers. It was like they were born to compete against one another. Everyone thought it would stop once they had reached everything they had dreamed of and after having a family but in fact it got even worse.

Now Taehyung and Taeyeon have to play along. Both their fathers want their child to be better than the other. That simply means: If Taeyeon studies abroad, Taehyung has to study at the number one university in asia and that happens to be the JSU in Seoul, South Korea.

"Oh shut up noona! We all know who's fault this is. So don't be sorry. Just do me a favor and enjoy your stay in Great britain for me okay?"

Taeyeon pinched Taehyung's cheeks.

"YAH! Noona!"

"I told you to stop calling me that you brat! And yes, I think I can do that! Let's go? Our parents are already waiting for us at the restaurant."

Taehyung stood up and stretched out his hand. "Milady?" and Taeyeon happily accepted the offer and took Taehyung's hand.

"God. I'm gonna miss you TaeTae! You and your weirdness." Taeyeon wrapped her hands around the younger one. "Be a good boy while I'm gone!"

"Yes eomma," Taehyung responded to the hug. "And don't make me an uncle yet."

"Idiot," Taeyeon giggled.

 

Year 2016 please be good to me!

---------- ** ----------

 

Hey my dear readers!

AAAAAAAAnd? How was the first chapter?

It's not a long one but I had to start somewhere right?

I hope you enjoyed it :D I will write the next chapter soon so please stay tuned and subscribe!

 

With lots of love,

- Missright123