T W E N T Y F O U R.

Paper Hearts

Friday. 7.45PM Seoul, South Korea.

You can now kiss the bride.

Jin was practising his lines for the interview that will take place in exactly 15 minutes, with his selfmade cuecard. He was jolted, when a clipboard was jotted in front of his visage with force. He looked up and he wasn't even a slightest bit flabbergasted, finding a vexatious maknae standing in front of him with his arms crossed and a face that told him that he own the said boy an explanation.

Without even trying to save his by using some random excuses, he stood up and collected all his spunk as he began to clear his troath to talk with Jungkook.

"I know. I know," Jin threw his hands up high in the air, in defeat, already knowing that Jungkook was about to scold him, "Look, I had to do it okay? It's my job...and..."

"And what? Think that it will be just fine to add some love-dovey bull? I refuse to do that, I am not Namjoon. Sorry but I am not sorry," Jungkook rolled his eyes in disappointed.

"As if you guys aren't already used to--" Jin paused for a minute, afraid for Jungkook to give him a contusion, if he goes on with what he was trying to say "Fine. Forget what it said on your script and just act as if you are head over heels for Taehyung alright? Just scratched the last part... Are you satisfied now?" Jungkook thought for a second and luckily he nodded, "Good. Now let Luna finish doing your make-up." Luna waited patiently at the doorframe, as she waved a make-up brush cheerfully.

"I thought you should at least know that you're not supposed to be dropping any of your random surprises on tonights interview, if you don't want your carrier to end sooner than planned," Jungkook warned, sympathizing the last word, to add more drama into the whole situation, "Hyung..."

"Araso, araso! Now go! Luna's waiting!" Seokjin pointed at the exit and pushed the scary maknae towards it.

After finally getting rid of the maknae, Seokjin looked at his reflection on the mirror and smirked evily, knowing he couldn't promise Jungkook about sparing him tonight.

"Oh Seokjin, you're a genius!" Seokjin praised himself, brushing off the hairstring that was standing in the way of his georgeous face.

"10 MINUTES! SEOKJIN AND THE INTERVIEWEES ON THE SET! NOW!" the director shouted clear and loud enough for everyone to hear.

Seokjin was on his way, when a perplexed Taehyung took him by his wrist. Studying Taehyung's behaviour, Seokjin knew that something was off. With shakey hands, Taehyung had pressed the piece of paper that looked like his script, against his chest.

"I know we're running late but does Jungkook have to do this?" Taehyung pointed at the line, Jungkook solicited a while ago.

Seokjin smiled at how cute Taehyung was, when he's freaking out.

"I did it for your own desire V! I'm really trying to help you, so basically I'm helping you out with Jungkook. Don't worry, araso? All you need is be yourself and forget all the people out there. Mmmmh, imagine we're at the cafetaria and it's just the six of us. Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, you and me. Can you do that for me? Please?" Seokjin tried his best to convince Taehyung, who was very hard to persuade.

"But I can't do that," Taehyung pointed at the last part, "You know, I get buckled knees when it comes to Jungkook, since..." Taehyung stopped, monitoring Jungkook walking pass them.

"I know you like Jungkook but trust me on this okay?" Seokjin whispered into Taehyung's ear. With all of the respect to his hyung, Taehyung put on his confidence from 0 to level 10.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SEOKJIN? AND ... WHAT'S THE KIM'S BOY NAME AGAIN?"

"We're coming!" Seokjin yelled in respond, "And his name is Taehyung!" Seokjin added.

"5 MINUTES AND WE'LL BE LIVE. EVERYONE, GET YOURSELF READY!" the director reminded them about the time that didn't stop ticking.

Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook, staring at him with a puzzled look. Where should he sit down? Right or left side? On his script it's says, they should hold hands. Should Taehyung take Jungkook hand or should he wait for Jungkook to do it? As if Jungkook had read his mind, he grabbed Taehyung by his hand.

"How long are you planning on standing there like a dumbfonded statue? We'll be live on TV very soon," Jungkook stated, pulling Taehyung down to his right side. He was still holding Taehyung's hand and interwined their fingers naturally, as if it was the most normal thing in the whole wide univers.

"We're live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...." and the director gave Seokjin a handsign that allowed him to speak.

"Good evening, Seoul! Todays guest are the top 2 great successors of our proud homeland, South Korea, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung," Seokjin began and introduced the mentioned persons. "It is really a pleasure to have you both here tonight!"

"Good evening!" Taehyung and Jungkook greeted in unison, making a small bow to show their respect to everyone who was watching them live.

"So, you both are already aware on why you are here tonight. Am I right?" Taehyung and Jungkook nodded and Seokjin continued "How did you feel after waking up and whole Seoul was suddenly talking about you, Jungkook-sshi?"

"I cannot say that I am not used to it, since my parents runs many successful companies and made the people in South Korea remember our names. To be honest, I am not sure if the people even know my first name. Since I am used to be called the Jeon's son," Jungkook joked and everyone who was present laughed. "Anyways, I must say I was shocked finding out about the news, since Tae and me wanted to keep all these a secret."

"When you say secret, does that confirm that there's something going on between you two?" Seokjin inquired and turned to Taehyung, who was quietly sitting beside Jungkook, smiling. "Tell us Taehyung-sshi, according to the news you already introduced Jungkook to your parents as your boyfriend, is it true?"

"Erm... Yes, actually it was not planned at all. I mean, it was a complete coincidence that Jungkook was also at the restaurant. To tell the truth, we are not really officially dating yet but my parents kept on calling him their son-in-law," Taehyung responded shyly.

"I can not really follow, so are you trying to say you are not in a relationship yet?" Seokjin put on his fake I don't get it, can you explain it a little bit precisely look.

"As I mentioned earlier, we wanted to keep it a secret. What I mean with that is, we are still in progress of getting to know each other better and to make sure we're both ready. We really wanted to keep it a secret, but we got so carried away at the restaurant that we just went with the flow," Jungkook looked deeply into Taehyung's eyes, caressing Taehyung's hand and Taehyung blushed.

Badum

Badum


"Aw, you two are so sweet together! You are both enrolled in JSU right? And as I can read on my cuecard, there was a rumor that you were like cat and mouse not to long ago?" Seokjin pretended to be new to the topic.

"If you only knew," Jungkook chuckled, "It all started at the famous coffeehouse near JSU. It was on a sunday and it happened that Taehyung and my favorite drink is a caramel macchiato. I was in a hurry and accidently took Taehyung's order, even though his name was written on the cup. Oh right, I can clearly remember what was written on the cup, he called himself coffee prin--" Jungkook got interupted, when Taehyung squeezed his hand hardly.

"Hehehe," Taehyung faked a laugh, "You still remember that? You're so cute," Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"Of course how could I forget about that my coffee prince!" Jungkook succeeded on teasing the older one.

"It sounds like a real-life korean drama!" Seokjin commented with an amused voice, clapping his hands together. "Jungkook-sshi... what made you fall inlove with Taehyung?"

BOOM.

There, Seokjin did it.

Jungkook can't recall reading that question. Maybe it was Taehyung's question and Seokjin mixed up their names.

"Jungkook-sshi?" Seokjin called his name, when he didn't respond.

"That's a tricky question. What made me fall in love with him? Hmm, i guess the way he blushes, whenever we accidently make skinship . The way he smiles, it makes me feel warm on the inside. The way he freaks out, he looks so lost and helpless, it really looks so freaking cute that it's too hard not to crack a smile watching him," Jungkook replied without stuttering as if he means it. Taehyung was slowly turning into a tomatoe.

Badum

Badum

Why are you so cute Kim Taehyung?

Wait. What?


"And Taehyung-sshi? How did you know you wanted to be with Jungkook? Since it's been said that he is the Ice Prince of JSU and you two were not getting along. How come you ended up falling for the Ice Prince?"

"I... I... Well, it all started when a friend of us invited us over to Jeju-do for a week and I had to share a bedroom with Jungkook. Erm... It was... well, it was difficult at first dealing with him, but through a week, we ended up getting to know each other more. And... And... And... Jungkook-ah slowly began to open up to me. I saw a whole new side of him. When he smiles it feels like my heart is about to burst, because he rarely smiles and when he does, it gives me a sign that he's really happy. Even though he can act like the biggest meanibag at times, believe it or not he can also be the most caring person on earth," Taehyung pasted a smile unto his face, feeling relieved that he finally gets to tell Jungkook about his feelings.

"This is so romantic. It makes me envy you two! So, we're almost at the end of our interview. Let us speak about the main topic. Jungkook-sshi, for you... what is that between Taehyung and you?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, before he did the unexpected.

"Tae?" Jungkook showed the camera their interwined fingers, "I want to make it official with you. So please be mine?" Seokjin's jaw dropped, he thought Jungkook was not going to do it, but he did and Seokjin felt bad for adding a question that was'nt supposed to be asked.

The staff were told to wait for that sentence, Jungkook just pronounced and out of nowhere an assistant brought Jungkook a bonquet of 50 white roses and a balloon, that has the word please be mine written on it.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung finally spoke up, "I've been in love with you ever since you caught me when I fell from the ladder in your library. I've been dying to hear this sentence from you," Taehyung forgot he wasn't following his lines from the script anymore, but that didn't matter now does it?

"You were?" Jungkook asked in awe.

Badum

Badum

Why does it feel as if he was just confessing to me?


"Yes. Remember I told you I like you back then? I was hoping you liked me the way I meant those words," Taehyung admitted embarrassed.

Badum

Badum


"I... I like you too," Jungkook stuttered, "more than I imagined..." Jungkook added, standing up and pulling Taehyung with him.

Badum

Badum

What the... What am I saying?


"Say yes Taehyung-sshi!" Jin into their little confession session, fangirling and Jungkook and Taehyung were facing one another very closely with only the roses seperating them.

"Let's make it official then!" Taehyung responded, leaning in to give Jungkook a peck on his cheeks, resulting Jungkook to accidently look to the side, making Taehyung's lips land on his.

"Oh my god. This is soo thrilling, But I'm so happy for you two!" Seokjin commented, making Taehyung to be the first one, pulling away from the kiss, "As you can clearly see dear fellows, your question are answered right now. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are officially in a relationship. Thank you Jungkook and Taehyung for comiing extra to our studio," Seokjin bowed down and thanked them for not messing up, "I wish you all a good night and I will be back tomorrow with the newest Iphone 7 updates! SBS News, Kim Seokjin," Seokjin ended the interview.

"AAAAAND WE'RE OUT!" the director verbalized, making the cut sign, "GOOD WORK EVERYONE!"

"Wow! That was perfect!" Seokjin said happily, resting his hands on Taehyung's and Jungkook's shoulder. "If I didn't know you two, I could swear that you were really serious right now and oh my god Jungkook! Your acting was on point! I thought you won't do it!" Seokjin reminded Jungkook of how he threw the clipoard on his desk.

"I wanted you to feel bad for messing up with us," Jungkook retorded through gritted teeth, "I hope you'll die from that guilt."

"Yah! How can you say such things without being ashamed? Ugh, chinjja... at least it was not something like 'what do you think about marriage and kids'. And don't pretend like the world crushed down because of that one question," Seokjin rolled his eyes and smirked when he spotted something very interessting by looking down. "What makes me wonder... why are you guys still holding hands?"

Taehyung's eyes widen and he quickly let go of Jungkook's hand.

"I... I.... I'm gonna grab something to drink, who's in?" Taehyung changed the topic, "No one?" Taehyung awkwardly laughed by himself.

"I'm going home," Jungkook pushed away the resting hand of Seokjin, on his shoulder and made his way to the exit.

"Oh no maknae! You're coming with us!" Jimin entered the studio, getting a hold on Jungkook's sleeve.

"You must be kidding me..." Jungkook whined, done with his life after faking being whipped in front of millions of viewers.

"Who's whipped now?" Yoongi teased the maknae, by whispering this question playfully into his ears.

"Aish!" Jungkook cursed, trying to get rid of Jimin's strong grasp.

"Congratulation! You can now kiss the bride!" Namjoon joined the group, clapping with enthusiasm and everyone burst into laughter, except for two people.

Jungkook and Taehyung.

------------------

HEY EVERYONE!

Isn't Jungkook being sooo cute? And omo that confession from both side T___T 
My fanfiction is realer than my lifeu hahaha
VKOOK hwaiting o_o höhöhö I hope you won't hate me for the following chapters. J-hope is soon to be entering the picture and also Yugyeom :O
Anyway, have a nice start into the new week!

With lots of love,

-missright123