T W O.

Paper Hearts

Sunday. 12:30 PM Seoul, South Korea.

 

Restaurant Miebaella.

V and Taeyeon made it on time. As they entered the VIP area, they found their parents already sitting on the table with elegant walnut inlays and intricate gold tipped carving, making them look like a royal family.

"God, I already have a headache," V groaned.

"Join the club," Taeyeon sighed.

Hyojoo, V's mum was the first one who broke the silence

"What happened to you?" She asked in shock, pointing at the grey sweatpants and the black "rise against" hoodie.

"I just woke up? Besides who the eats at a fancy restaurant at 12:30?" Taeyeon giggled at her cousin's statement.

"Stop giggling Kim Taeyeon and change your clothes too if you still want to go abroad," Boa, Taeyeon's mum warned her daughter when she noticed Taeyeon wearing a " off" Tshirt.

"Whatever," The cousins rolled their eyes, while making their way to the toilette, where the maids are already waiting for them.

"Someone kill me." V pleaded desperately.

"Us... You mean kill US!" Taeyeon corrected before disappearing in the lady's restroom.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

"So Jaejoong, how come you never told us that Taehyung is going to attend the JSU?" Jae wook, Taeyeon's dad asked his brother. "Anyways congratulation V," Jae wook added.

"Actually it was a random decision and...," Jaejoong replied.

"A REAAALLY random decision dad," Taehyung into the conversation and went on poking the vegetables on his plate with his fork.

"What I was saying. I also want to congratulate your daugther. Great Britain, what a wonderful place! Hope you'll get along there," Jaejoong smiled and raised his glas that was filled with red wine. "A toast to this sucess!" and that was a cue for everyone to slightly nudge their glasses.

"I think she'll be in good hands. Remember her boyfriend? The famous singer who Taeyeon made a duet together?" Jae wook questioned Jaejoong.

"You mean Dean? What about him?" Jaejoong frowned.

"He decided to live there for a while to take care of my angel. Isn't that romantic?" Jaejoong just nodded. "That makes me remember that I wanted to ask Taehyung something. Are you still with the son of your driver in Daegu? What's his name... Hoseok? What is he doing now? Did he even finished high school?"

"Dad. I think it's none of you business. You can be so freaking insensitive! I don't see why you keep on looking down on him like that. He's one of my closest friend. I would really appreciate it, if you stop talking so lowkey about him," Taeyeon asserted angrily.

She knew this would end in a disaster if she let her dad dig further into the "Hoseok" topic.

"Sorry Tae," Taeyeon apologized. V smiled back telling Taeyeon that everything's fine.

"We were never in a relationship to beginn with," Taehyung finally spoke up, ignoring the unnecessary comments that was coming out of Jae wook's mouth. "...and furthermore I think I'm better off alone for now. And if ever I want to get myself a boyfriend, I will make sure to keep my standards high and I will be with someone you least expect me to be with."

Taehyung somehow felt wrong saying something he didn't mean, but that was all it took to shut up his uncle.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

Monday. 08:15 AM Seoul, South Korea.

 

Taehyung was ready for his first day in JSU. He took a glance on the clock that was hanging above his door.

God i still got 15 minutes.

He flopped down on his bed, not even bothering to ruin his ironed poloshirt. Taehyung pulled out his cellphone and dialed the number he knew to well. Waiting for the person on the other line to pick up the call, he listened to the wonderful chirping of the birds outside the house.

"Yeoboseyo?" Taehyung heard a voice that made his heart flatter immediately.

"Hoseok!"

"Hey TaeTae. Nice to hear you're still alive. Tell me. How's Seoul? Did you already made friends? How's JSU? Sorry... I should let you answer first."

"Well... Seoul is okay, i guess. No, not yet. I didn't get the chance to explore the city but I will probably do that today. JSU? I hope it will be as good as everyone says. How are you? Did you already get yourself a new best friend?", Taehyung prayed to the heavens that Hoseok will not replace him any time sooner.

"I'm doing good and I hope you too. Haha are you being serious? No. I would never replace you. You will always be my best friend," Hoseok replied.

Best friend.

It was that sentence that always get Taehyung's heart to break. Because as far as Taehyung know, it doesn't matter what he do, he will always be "just" the best friend. He wanted more but he would never risked his friendship for his desire.

"Tae? You still there? I said you will always be my best friend. Promise!" Hoseok repeated.

Best friend.

That was all he will be for Hoseok.

Taehyung heard a knock on the door.

"Sir Taehyung, the car is ready," James, his butler stated.

"I gotta go. Was nice hearing your voice Hoseok," Taehyung said with a broken heart.

"Ok. And Tae?"

"Yes?"

"Take care. I already miss you," Hoseok admitted and Taehyung could swear he could die from a heartattack.

"I miss you too," Taehyung replied happily.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

Something was not right when Taehyung got out of the car. He felt all pair of eyes looking at him.

Why is everyone looking at me? Do I have something on my face?

"I don't know who you are BUT I can tell that we will definetly get along,"  Taehyung was surprised by a hand that was rested on his left shoulder "I'm Jimin, the majestic godness of JSU."

"Jimin-ah, you can't just walk around putting your hand on a stranger's shoulder," Taehyung looked to his right, where he spotted a honey brown haired boy shaking his head in disbelief "I'm sorry about this friend of mine. I'm Jin."

"I'm Taehyung?!" Taehyung was not sure what was happening at the moment but he was glad that he was somehow not alone anymore.

"Was that a question?" Jimin teased the newbie. "Just kidding. I like your style that's what made me come over. You must be new am I right?" Taehyung nodded "But why now? It's the second semester." Taehyung shrugged his shoulder. In fact he didn't knew either why he agreed on attending the JSU.

"Jimin-ah, take some chill pill. I'm really sorry for his behaviour,"

"No. No. It's okay. It's nice to meet you," Taehyung verbalized.

"See? You just got no jam hyung," Jimin flipped his invisible long hair. "Nice to meet you too. What's your name again?" Jimin rubbed his neck, not able to remember Taehyung's name.

"Taehyung but everyone at my hometown called me V," Taehyung explained.

"Okay V. Welcome to JSU," Jimin spread his hands wide open with a smile from ear to ear.

"Can someone call Min Yoongi. I think he lost his pet," the three turned around to find an annoyed maknae getting out of a white lamborghini.

"Yah! Jungkookie you're not supposed to talk to me like that. I'm still older than you!" Jimin gave the said boy a smack on the back of his head.

"I don't care," Jungkook retorted, taking out his books.

In the meanwhile Taehyung stood there in awe. He actually planned to never meet the rude guy from the coffeeshop again and now the rude guy was right in front of him.

"What's with him?" Jungkook interrogated when his attention landed on the staring Taehyung.

"Oh right. I forgot. Jungkook meet Taehyung. Taehyung meet Jungkook."

"Jungkook?" Taehyung analized his name. "So we meet again."

"Again?" Jungkook was confused. He was a hundred percent sure he never saw Taehyung before.

"Yesterday? Young Forever? Caramel Macchiato? You took mine?" Taehyung listed the things that could make Jungkook remember.

"Ahh. I remember now," Jungkook smirked. "Coffee Prince."

 

Coffee Prince.

---------- ** ----------

 

Hey my readers!

This was the second chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes! I will probably write the next chapter on sunday so please stay tuned.

I already thank my two subscriber for subscribing my story hehehe

 

with lots of love,

- missright123