E L E V E N.

Paper Hearts

Tuesday. 2 PM, Jeju-Island.

Heartbeats.

Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook arrived at the Sea Park. Half of them euphoric and excited and half of them wishing to get hit by a truck. It was definitly a nightmare for Jungkook.

It all started when he recalled that Yoongi was having the keys to his brand new sports car. As much as he wanted to get back what's his, bet is a bet and he can't changed the certitude that he lost it. So as a result he resolved it by riding his "old" sports car, a 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4.

Secondly, since he forged to do that, Jimin came up with the most stupid idea to let Taehyung ride with him. And yes, Jimin is that kind of a guy who loves to violate and take profit of being older than Jungkook. To make it short, Taehyung was involuntarily sitting in Jungkook's beloved, obsoleted sports car.

They spent an hour to go through the park. With they, I meant Taehyung,Jimin and Yoongi. Jungkook being egotistical made himself comfortable at the very first coffee shop he spotted.

The three stopped at a tiny lake, feeding geese. Taehyung was getting uneasy, by looking at how cute Yoongi and Jimin are treatening one another. He never saw a couple as admirable and supreme as the couple next to him. He was notably third wheeling.

"Look Babe!" Jimin ecstaticly watched a couple riding a big goose boat. "We should absolutely ride one! V, are you in?"

Thinking about it, Taehyung agreed, secretly wanting to ride one himself badly.

"Oh look, Mr.Arrogant is being social," Jimin joked, pointing at the maknae who made his way over to where they were feeding the geese. "Had enough coffee already?"

"I'm bored. How long are you guys planning to stay?" Jungkook asked displeased.

"After we ride that!" Jimin gestured at the goose boats and all Jungkook could do is shooting patrons stealthily at his best friend.

---------- ** ----------

"I'm sorry, but only three people are allowed in a boat."

"Good. I'm going to wait here then," Jungkook suggested.

"Oh no, you're going to ride one!" Jimin insisted, pulling Jungkook back to the spot where he stood a minute ago.

"Didn't you listen to the man? Maximum of three people in a boat and we're four," Jungkook retorded, rolling his eyes. "And don't you even think about--"

"Me and Yoongi. You are going to ride a boat with V!"

"What?" Jungkook protested. "I'm definitly not riding with--"

"4 tickets please," Jimin didn't let Jungkook to have it his way, "Here. Stop glaring at me like that, I already paid for it. You're welcome maknae!" Jimin reasoned, "Ready?" Taehyung shyly nodded and gave Jungkook an apologetic smile.

---------- ** ----------

"Can you please sit down porperly?" Jungkook hissed "Yah!"

Taehyung sat down, not contented to be sitting in a boat with Mr.I-couldn't-care-less and at the same time be nice to the said boy. He envied the two on the boat 10 meters away from them, who were having the time of their lives, laughing and playing around with each other, while he was stuck with a mood killer, who went by the name of Jungkook.

How long can I endure being nice to this brat?

"Am I your servant?" Jungkook inquired, confusing Taehyung who spaced out for a bit.

"What? I didn't quite get that."

"Stop daydreaming and help me with paddling," Jungkook was at the edge to drown himself.

"What did you say?" Taehyung waited for the maknae to verbalize the word please.

"ing paddle! Paddle!" is what he got instead.

"Ugh," Taehyung had enough, forgetting about his goal, he unintenrionally threw the paddle into the water. "Paddle by yourself!" Taehyung uttered back angrily.

"Yah! What did you do?" Jungkook, who witnessed the whole scene of Taehyung throwing the paddle into the water, "How do you imagine to reach back with only one damn of a paddle huh?"

Taehyung realized what he just did and covered his mouth, that hang open due to the stupid and unplanned action he made.

"," Taehyung turned to the water and tried to fish it out.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Looking for a mermaid, you know," Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Can you stop moving so much?"

"Can you stop whining like a little ?" Taehyung was about to punch Jungkook in his visage.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook rubbed his ears, in hope he heard right.

"You heard me," Taehyung muttered, crossing his arms and the two began to shoot dirty and dangerous stares at each other.

"Better than being a who is unable to make a boat move," Jungkook just couldn't control his emotion and before he realized they were running on thin ice, it was too late to take his words back.

"You know what? Stop being so noisy and try to get the paddle, unless you want to stay here until someone gets us," Taehyung on the other hand was smart enough to ignore the younger's comment in order to not make them kill themselves on a boat.

"Fine! Move," Jungkook demanded.

"Grab it! A little bit more... No! There! Yes... No!... A little bit closer... you almost--"

"SHUT UP, will you? And stop moving so much, before--"

Splash.

Jungkook was standing in front of the souvenir shop, cursing the alien, he would like to strangle at the moment.

Taehyung, you are a ing pain in the .

People started to stare at him weirdly. Why? Oh right. Taehyung couldn't stay still, making Jungkook and him fall into the ice cold water, but hey... at least they got the damn paddle and could return back to the boathouse.

"Jungkook..."

"What now?" Jungkook madly spat the words on his hyungs.

"Here... Let's go change somewhere," without realizing the situation, Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand and dragged the maknae to the nearest restroom.

---------- ** ----------

"Jungkook?" Taehyung knocked on the cabin door. "What's taking you so long?"

"You must be kidding me right? I'm not going around with this. This is not my jam," Jungkook asserted, going out of the cabin, making Taehyung smirk.

"But it really suits you Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung argued, mentally high-fiving himself for being a genius.

You are in no position to call me ever again, Jeon Jungkook.

"Why can't I wear something else?"

"Because it was the only hoodie that would fit a giant like you."

"Weren't there any plain tshirts?"

"No, I promise! I really searched for something suitable for you but they just haven't got your size!"

"And out of all the clothes, this was the only one that has our size? Seriously?" Taehyung hummed innocently in response.

"Or do you really want to wear a pink sailor moon hoodie?" Jungkook stayed silent as he thought for a second. "Exactly. Now, let's go back. The others are probably already looking for us."

"I'm not going around with this-- Yah!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards the exit and for the second time Taehyung was interwining his fingers with Jungkook's without noticing it.

"Where did you both g--," Yoongi got cut when his boyfriend half screamed "Oh my god!!!"

"Haha very funny," Jungkook said through gritted teeth, still holding hands with Taehyung.

"What the hell did we miss? I mean. What? How? When? Details now," Jimin wiped the tears of joy that ran down his puffy cheeks.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook was confused, until Yoongi indicated at him and Taehyung's interwined hands. Quicker than flash, Jungkook released the hand of Taehyung. "This is not what it looks like," Jungkook said in defend.

Badum

Badum

Taehyung blushed like a mad man. And his heart was pounding madly against his ribcage.

"Yea, because your hoodies says otherwise," Yoongi pointed at their couple hoodie.

Jungkook and Taehyung were wearing a couple hoodie with "MINE->" and "<-MINE" printed on it.

"Ugh. I should have never agree to this..," Jungkook shook his head. "I'm going home," Jungkook muttered embarrassed.

"Kookie! Wait!" Jimin called the maknae and Jungkook turned around.

"Yes?"

"I was asking myself..," Jimin started.

"What?"

"Aren't you taking what's yours with you?" Jimin teased, pushing Taehyung towards him. Making Taehyung trip over his own foot. Jungkook unwantedly caught the falling one on time and it ended with Jungkook holding Taehyung in his arms, with them locking eyes.

Badum

Badum

Yoongi and Jimin broke out into a fit of laughter. But who can blame them though?

Taehyung just wanted to get his revenge but instead it made him realise that his heart was beating for the one and only...

Jeon Jungkook.

---------- ** ----------

Hey everyone :D

How did you like this chapter? hehe I'm gonna post the next chapter soon and you should really look out for it because it will be another long chapter :) And it will be a chapter full of cheesiness and rainbow-puking unicorns ;D

With lots of love,

-missright123