S I X.

Paper Hearts

Friday, 2.30 PM Seoul, South Korea.

Young Forever.

Jimin, Yoongi and Rap Monster were sitting in their favorite coffeeshop, Young Forever. Taehyung kindly offered to get their order. As soon as Taehyung was gone, Jimin pulled out his iphone cable and connected his phone with his macbook air.

"Hmm... Let's see..," Jimin opened his laptop.

Jimin started typing and chuckled.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi closed the gap between him and his boyfriend, who knew to well that the said boy was up to something.

"Look at this awesome picture I took," Jimin pointed at the screen.

"What? I want to see too," Namjoon stood up and walked to Jimin who was sitted across of him.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi's eyes grew bigger and there was silence.

All you can hear was Yoongi swallowing his saliva.

"You are not posting this are you?" Yoongi resured his boyfriend would not put himself in danger.

"Upps... Too late," Jimin responded as he pressed the enter button.

"Our maknae is sooooo going to kill you," Namjoon bit his lips. "Good luck to you boy! I have nothing to do with this," He said raising his hands to show his innocence.

Jimin got ahold on Namjoon's sleeve before he could escape.

"He doesn't have to know right?" Yoongi was feeling uneasy "Relax babe. He will not going to kill us," Jimin tried to calm his boyfriend.

"You mean you. There's no us in this kind of situations and he will know," Yoongi said madly.

"I know but he will sure thank us one day!"

"Where is he anyways?" Namjoon scanned the room with no success of finding Jungkook.

"Hmmm..," Jimin took a glimps on his daniel wellington watch "Wait for it!"

"Wait for what?" Namjoon asked curiosly.

"3...2...1..," Jimin made a countdown before the door swung open. "And that's my cue to leave. Bye!" Jimin clasped his macbook.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook angrily made his way to the table where the 3 hyungs was sitting. "YOU. YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Jungkook stopped Jimin. "Sit down.Now," Jimin obediently did what he was told to.

"What?" Jimin sheepishly asked, playing with his indexfingers.

"Delete it," Jungkook demanded, crossing his arms and waited for Jimin to do so.

"But it's sooo cute," Jimin argued.

"It is not cute in any ing way," Jungkook retorted, referring to the picture of him and V sleeping closely next to each other in class. "Stop assuming that I like him just because I'm messing with him," Jungkook added.

"The more you hate the more you love?" Yoongi interrupted, only gaining a death glare from Jungkook. "Forget it then," Yoongi dismissed his purpose to stop Jungkook from killing his precious Jimin.

"Jungkook, you just got no jam," Jimin flipped his invisible long hair. Jungkook stood there still and watched every movement of Jimin "Fine, just stop with that scary look of yours. Geez, it's just twitter."

"Where you got hundredthousands of followers," Yoongi commented proudly and Jimin could only kick him hard on his shine, making him gasp loudly.

"You are not helping babe," Jimin whispered to his boyfriend.

"I'm still here you know," Jungkook remarked.

"Fine. I'm deleting it... See? It's gone! Happy?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down beside Namjoon. "But I swear, you and v would make the perfect couple. Like magnets. Opposite attracks and besides V is single, you are single and...," Jimin stated but got interrupted by the maknae.

"I wouldn't mind keeping it like that," Jungkook uttered with annoyance.

"What takes V so long?" Jimin inquired the maknae.

"Why are you asking me?" Jungkook asked. "Whatever, I'm gonna order now!"

 

---------- ** ----------

 

"So to make it clear. Two Cafe Latte, one Americano, one Caramel Macchiato, 2 cheesecake and 2 blueberry muffins," Taehyung repeated the orders.

"Yessir," Jimin saluted.

"I'll be back soon!"

It didn't take long until it was Taehyung's turn to order.

"Nice to see you come back to our shop sir!" Hyejeong, the lady who Taehyung met not to long ago.

"Two cafe latte, one americano, one caramel macchiato, 2 cheesecake and 2 blueberry muffins," Taehyung listed.

"Noted," Hyejeong smiled.

BAM.

A spooky maknae appeared.

"Chanyeol! Stop flirting with Baekhyun! Hurry! He is here." Hyejeong warned the giant and Chanyeol fastened his speed of making coffee.

"YOU. YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Taehyung heard the devil yell.

Not him again.

But honestly Taehyung couldn't care less as he continued scrolling down through his newsfeed until...

"Holy Girl's Generation," Taehyung's jaw dropped "What? When? How?" Taehyung spared another glance on the picture Jimin posted one minute ago, to make sure he wasn't halucinating.

Don't tell me...

"Delete it. Now!" Taehyung draw his attention to the owner of the voice.

Taehyung was speechless, because he could not recall that moment where the picture was taken. But instead he replayed the scene that happened two days ago, where he had his fight with his uncle.

"I'll show you a picture of us if you don't believe me."

"I'm looking forward to meet your special someone."

Oh Lord, I'm not really going to do this, am I?

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief and thought it over once again. And as much as Taehyung denied it, his description of his supposed to be special someone is applying to no other than Jungkook.

1,85m tall.

Black hair.

Brown eyes.

Fair skin.

Nice body.

Doesn't talk a lot.

Mysterious.

 

I can't believe I'm about to do this but I got no other options do I?

Taehyung wanted to save the picture to make his uncle stop making fun of him, but the moment he pressed on the picture, it was gone.

NOOOO!!!

Taehyung was too late. Jimin already deleted the picture, that could save him from his malevolent uncle.

"Good afternoon sir! Chanyeol is already making your coffee," Hyejeong explained, when Jungkook reached the cashdesk. Jungkook nodded.

"Excuse me sir, your order is ready," Chanyeol stated and listed the things Taehyung had ordered "And a caramel macchiato."

"Thank yo--" Taehyung wanted to thank Chanyeol when he was obstracted by a hand that grabed his drink. "Yah! What do you think you are doing?"

"Getting what's mine," Jungkook responded coldly without showing any emotions.

"I've ordered first, so it's mine," Taehyung returned sharply.

"Excuse me sir Jungkook, here's your caramel macchiato," Chanyeol nervously butted in.

"But I've already got mine," Jungkook showed Chanyeol the cup. "I think that's his," Jungkook enjoyed the sight of the angry Taehyung.

"Nevermind. I'll take that one," Taehyung spitefully cluched away the cup that Chanyeol was holding.

"You're welcome..," Jungkook smirked devilishly "...Coffee Prince," Jungkook finished.

" you. Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung said through gritted teeth.

"Whatever, Coffee Prince."

UGH. SOMEONE KILL ME.

---------- ** ----------

Hey guys :D

How are you doing? Thanks for subscribing!

Please leave a comment below and ofcourse give this story your vote hehehe

You guys are awesome!

 

WIth lots of love,

-missright123