S I X T E E N.

Paper Hearts

Friday. 7PM Jeju-Island.

Lovesick.

Walking through the beach with the most beautiful sunset you can dream of, Namjoon was holding Seokjin by his wrist, dragging him to where nobody would disturb them. 

Where are we going?

As if Namjoon could read Seokjin's mind, he cleared his throat and spoke up, "We're almost there, sunshine."

"Stop calling me that," Namjoon could only grin at the way his best friend started to pout. "What?"

"Nothing," Namjoon answered, "Sorry. Should I call you princess instead?"

"What the actual fuc--" before Seokjin could curse the taller one for teasing him, Namjoon let go of his wrist.

"Wait here," he demanded and ran off the spot, leaving a confused princess behind. 

Just hold on a little longer, precious.

Feeling the fresh wind brushing his skin, Seokjin had realised that the sun was finally gone. He rubbed his arms warm and forgot that he was just wearing his poloshirt. His favorite one to be more exact.

CLICK

Seokjin's eyes widen. The place that was surrounded by the darkness, suddenly enlighten and was replaced with bright lights.

"Like it?" Namjoon appeared behind the shorter boy, wrapping his jacket around Seokjin's shoulder. "Sorry it took a little longer. You must have been cold," Namjoon apologized.

Seokjin shook his head "No, it's okay," and Namjoon could only smile in relief, "What is this?" He pointed at the beach that was decorated with many different colored-lights. Without a word, Namjoon dragged him to the fireplace that the others made.

"Hyung. I wanted to tell you that I'm very sorry for taking so long to do this..," Namjoon started.

"Nam. You didn't have to do all these things you know?"

"Hyung. Just listen okay? I'm not finished yet," he nodded. "How should I put it. Okay, to start off. Ever since I met you in JSU, I couldn't think of being with someone else rather than you. You don't freaking know how happy I get and how lucky I feel, everytime you embrace me, take my hand, everytime you fall asleep on my lap, the way you call me 'Joonie' or 'Nam'. Jin-ah, you are pretty much everything I've ever wanted. I know this is too much to ask but...," Namjoon took off his hoodie and was now only wearing his white tank top with 'WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE?' and out of nowhere a red rose appeared in his hand.

"Namjoon..." Seokjin paused and Namjoon wished he could burry his head in the ground at the moment. 

Am I getting rejected?

"It's okay if you say no," Namjoon lowered his head and he decided that it was the best to walk away, but something was holding him to stay. He looked down and Seokjin interwined their fingers, "But--"

"Pabo!" Seokjin playfully smacked the rapper's shoulderblade "I thought I was going insane for not having the guts to tell you that I like you. A lot to be honest."

"What?" 

Did he just confess his feelings?

"Yes Pabo, I just confessed to you. And Yes, I will give you a chance. But what chance?" Jin still didn't get that part.

"A chance to prove you that I'm the only one you should be with,"

"Ugh. Can't you just kiss already? Duuh," Jimin impatiently said a little bit too loudly. Namjoon looked over Seokjin's shoulder and there they were. 4 pairs of eyes, staring at them. "Ohh? Excuuuse me," Jimin grinned.

"Great Baby, you just ruined their perfect moment," Yoongi commented, "Go on..." he smiled at Namjoon, who was giving the two a death glare. "No?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon was still staring at him as if he was about to kill all of them.

"Erm... I think that means... RUN!" Jimin shouted and everyone did before it was to late for them.

"Aish," Namjoon sighed while pulling his hair, making Seokjin giggle in response, "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're cute."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I am n-- are we really going to argue about that right now?" Seokjin answered his question by tiptoeing and pressing his lips on the taller one.

----------**----------

After waiting for the two to join them, Jimin spotted the two lovey-dovey walking hand in hand towards them.

"Finally!" Jungkook sighed. "What the heck took you both so long?"

"Sorry," Seokjin apologized, knowing it was his fault why they took so long. But who can judge him? Namjoon's kisses were addictive.

"So, what's the plan?" Namjoon placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nana's Noraebang," the maknae replied not amused at all. "Can I go home instead?"

"What the are you going to do at home alone? Are you Kevin? And besides, we need to celebrate the miracle that just happened!" Jimin stated with a firm tone.

"I can just celebrate at home?" Jungkook argued.

"Oh c'mon don't be so anti-social, go with us!" Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Let's go!"

"But-- Ugh fine! Just let me down!" Jungkook knew to well that it was pointless to argue with his hyungs as they teamed up together to literally carry Jungkook with them.

----------**----------

Everybody was enjoying their time at Nana's Noraebang. Everyone except for the grumpy maknae, who was sitting at the corner in the back, playing games on his iphone.

"V, it's your turn!" Yoongi handed the mic over to the doe-eyed boy. "Show us what you've got!"

"I-I don't sing," Taehyung shook his head.

"Just one song Tae!" Jimin insisted on Taehyung to sing just a short song. Even if it's just the aegyo song. "What song?"

"I don't know," Taehyung shyly shrugged his shoulders. 

"Hey, what about Bang Bang Bang?" Namjoon suggested.

"I loooove that song!" Jimin butted in, ready to snap away the mic from Taehyung, if Seokjin didn't stop him.

"Give Taehyung and Jungkook a chance to sing too!" Namjoon scolded the hyperactive jam.

"No, I'm fine really! Here Jimin, you can sing. I need to go to the bathroom!" Taehyung made his way towards the door. When he was about to close the door, he took a quick glance at the corner where Jungkook was suppose to be sitting, but the maknae wasn't there anymore. 

Where did he go?

Washing his hands, he thought about the conversation he had with Jimin.

"Tae, I think you're crushing on our maknae."

"I am..."

"Crushing on our Jungkook-ah." Jimin finished his sentence.

SILENCE...

"V?"

"This can't be."

"I know. I mean it's Jungkook."

"Jimin... No... It's not a good time to joke around. What if I'm really sick?" Taehyung worriedly looked at Jimin.

"Yes, You're definetly sick! Lovesick." Jimin stated.

Lovesick?

"Are you finish? Others need to wash their hands too, you know." 

Badum

Badum

Taehyung looked at the mirror and there he was standing right behind him.

"..." Taehyung stepped to the side "Sorry," Lost in the moment. Watching every action of the maknae. 

Badum

Badum

"How long are you planing on staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" Jungkook brought his hyung back into reality.

"N-No... You look good as always."

WHY THE DID I SAY?????

"Erm... Okay?" Jungkook raised an eyebrown. "Good to know," were the last words before he went out of the bathroom.

Taehyung immediately opened the faucet, sprinkling Water on his face.

Badum

Badum

He looked at his reflection on the mirror. He saw his red face. Maybe Jimin was right? Maybe... Just maybe...

OH MY HOLY KIMCHI...

I'm in love with Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

----------**----------

What kind of prank was life playing again on the poor monkey. Taehyung was confused, thinking about how he could possibly be inlove with the devil in person. The one who made him sleep on the floor, the one who was making his life miserable. This just didn't make any sense to him. He was supposed to hate him right?

On the way back to their karaoke room, Taehyung noticed the mysterious bar near by. But that was not the reason Taehyung went into the bar.

"What are you trying to do?" Taehyung snapped the bottle of alcohol that Jungkook was holding in his hands.

"YAH! What the ?" Jungkook half shouted. "Who gave you the right to breath?" Jungkook tried to take back what's his but Taehyung refused and put the drink behind his back. "Yah!"

"Answer my question Jeon Jungkook. What the were you doing?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Hunting Elephants," Jungkook sarcastically replied. "Now give me back my drink." Jungkook stood up and tried to take away the bottle. "God. Why are you such a pain in the ?"

Taehyung pushed him back to his seat. "Don't pain in the your hyung.You're not going to drink alcohol and that's final. Are you even old enough to be doing stuffs like this?"

"You are not my damn mother. I didn't came out of your ing so give it back to me. Now!" Jungkook angrily retorded.

"Whatever." Taehyung ignored the younger one and began to drink the alcohol in the bottle in one go.

"..."

"Here," Taehyung put down the empty bottle. "A bottle of care I give about your hiccup . Oh look, hiccup it's empty..." Taehyung smirked, feeling dizzy at the same time.

----------**----------

"Hyung. We got a problem!" Jungkook pulled Jimin out.

"What do you mean?" Questioned answered, when the maknae pointed at Taehyung, who was sitting at the bar, resting his head on the table. "Is that?"

"Uh-huh. As you can see," Jimin rushed to the drunk monkey.

"What happened?"

"He drank a bottle of soju."

"Are you sure it was just a bottle?" Jimin repeated and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah. Unfortunately our superman over here can't tolerate alcohol," Jungkook stood up and was ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Jimin stopped the maknae.

"Home."

"What about TaeTae?" Jungkook looked at Jimin as if the shorter had just told him the lammest joke of the year.

"You don't really think I will voluntarily carry him home, do you?"

"He's your roommate. We'll still staying here and you can't just leave him here right? Well okay nevermind. Scratch that question and just carry him home," Jimin pleaded the maknae.

"No," Jungkook firmly said with a serious tone.

"Pretty please?" at the same moment, Taehyung let out a soft snore and he moved his head, so his face was to be seen. For some reason by looking at the sleeping angel, Jungkook was cursing himself for not having the will power to ignore the privacy intruder. "Isn't he just the sweetest thing on earth?" Jimin squealed.

"How do you imagine me carrying him home, if you're going to stand in the way?"

"Is that a yes?" Jimin grinned from ear to ear and Jungkook could have killed himself for agreeing.

Taehyung, you'll gonna ing thank me one day for this.

"Ugh. Can you at least help me?" Jimin swung Taehyung's hands around Jungkook's neck and even though Taehyung wasn't in the right state of mind he clinged to Jungkook's neck as if he knew exactly what was going on.

"Thank you Kookie!" Jimin gave him a thumbs up.

----------**----------

Taehyung woke up shortly after they reached the house.

"Where am hiccup I?" Taehyung weakly rubbed his eyes. "Mum?"

"You're home and no, I'm not your mum," Jungkook rolled his eyes and stated, "Since you're awake, you can go up the stairs by your own now!" Jungkook let the boy down.

"Oki hiccup doki! Hehehehe...," Taehyung saluted and marched up the stairs. Jungkook on the other hand, had a bad feeling letting the little clingy monkey go up the stairs by himself, so he followed Taehyung just in case.

And as Jungkook imagined it, Taehyung was the king of clumsiness. That means that he stumbled over the 4th stair and Jungkook reflexion was on point.

Not again. Is this a ing film?

By catching Taehyung, Jungkook tripped over his own foot and he fell unto the ground with Taehyung still in his arms. His eyes double sized, when he felt a pair of lips on his.

Holy cow.

Taehyung was on top of him and the said boy opened his eyes, pulling away from the kiss, touching his chest and looked terrified.

"J-Jungkook-ah...hiccup here it goes hiccup again."

Ignoring the fact that they just kissed each other, Jungkook looked at the terrified hyung, not knowing what he was talking.

Jungkook was still lying on his back, with Taehyung lying on top of him and he was petrified.

What just happened? 

Jungkook watched how Taehyung's mouth was moving but he couldn't hear a word. It was like he was deaf. 

I can't hear you, dumbo.

"Badum badum..." Taehyung imitaded his heartbeat, "Jungkook-ah... hiccup Jimin's right! hiccup What should I do? I-I think hiccup I'm in--"

Jungkook's phone started to ring.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kook? Where are you?" a worried mother half shouted through the other end of the calling line. "Tell me you're okay." Jungkook could only roll his eyes at how much of a mother-instinct Seokjin had.

"I'm at home," Jungkook replied.

"Oh my god, I should have never agreed on celebrating our special day here," Seokjin said at the top of his lungs. "Kook? Are you alright?" 

"Yes? Did something happen?"

"Jungkook, there was a fire alarm and everyone got out but I didn't see you anywhere!"

"WHAT? A fire? How did that happen?" Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"We don't know, but Taehyung's still missing. Just stay at home, we're gonna search for Taehyung!" Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair when he realized that he was still lying on the floor with a sleeping dumbo on top of him, murmuring a word he couldn't decipher... Badum Badum....

"No need hyung. You can ease up. I know where Taehyung is," Jungkook uttered.

"What? Where?" Jin said his voice filled with curiosity.

Jungkook slowly pushed the honey brown bangs out of Taehyung's sleeping face. "He's with me..." Jungkook assured and for the first time he smiled at the sleeping person on top of him. 

----------**----------

Saturday, 8AM Jeju-island.

the unexpected.

Taehyung woke up with a very bad headache. He wasn't really the type of guy who can tolerate alcohol that well, okay in his case he's a er for drinking. 

My head. 

Coming out of the blankets, he slowly sat up and the first thing he saw was a person beside him.

"OH MY ITY!" Taehyung screamed like his life depended on it, hitting the unknown boy beside him with the very first object he could grab.

"Ouch! Ouch! Yah!!" The boy tried to stop the monkey on fire, but it was helpless.

"AH! et!!!"

"Yah! It's me--" before Jungkook could identify himself, a chocolate bar slapped his right cheek.

"Don't. You. ing. Touch. Me!" Taehyung's eyes were still closed, afraid to see something he didn’t want to. 

Left. Right.

I'm going to ing knock you down!!!

"MOLESTER!!!!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand with the chocolate bar and snapped the dangerous object that gave him red cheeks. "YAH! WHAT ARE YO--" Jungkook pinned him down, leading Taehyung to wildly kick the air with his feet, "Yah! I will call the poli--" Jungkook had enough and stuffed his new washed pair of socks into the boy's mouth.

"Shut the up, alien!" Hearing the nickname that only Jungkook used to call him, Taehyung stopped moving like a mad fish, who was fished out of the salted ocean, "Ugh. Finally. What the , a chocolate bar?" Jungkook uttered out of breath.

Taehyung opened his eyes and there was the maknae sitting on his stomach, leaning close enough that it made his heart beat abnormally fast in the early morning.

Badum

Badum

Taehyung turned red and quickly made Jungkook get off of him.

"Sorry." he shyly whispered.

The door went wide open revealing a sleepy Jimin, followed by a koala that goes by the name of Yoongi. "Tae?" Jimin screamed, switching on the light. "HOLY ..."

"...," Yoongi finished his boyfriend’s sentence, eyes as wide as Kyungsoo's from Exo. "I think we should go. Sorry, we thought you were in... ugh never mind. Let's go babe!" Yoongi avoided the sight of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung was standing in the middle of the room with only a white shirt on that looked like Jungkook's shirt.

"Sorry. Continue with... erm... with what you were doing," Jimin turned around, ready to leave two confused housemates behind.

Taehyung didn't get the situation, until he looked down to find himself almost exposing more than he should.

"," Taehyung didn't hesitate and grabbed the blanket on the bed, wrapping it around his waist.

"Oh dear lord," Yoongi covered his eyes. "We're reaaaally sorry," He followed his boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung turned to the direction where Yoongi had stared, seeing Jungkook sitting on the bed with only his boxers on and that's the moment Taehyung regretted turning around. Because...

Ohhh no...

Taehyung ran into the bathroom as fast as he could and locked the door. There he was standing nervously behind the door as he looked down on his growing friend. 

This is a total nightmare.

After taking care of his matter, Taehyung went out to see the Yoonmin couple, who were sitting on their bed with a huge smirk pasted on their faces.

"What?" Taehyung said, not really wanting to know why the couple were acting that way.

"What, what? You tell us!" Jimin replied.

"What should I tell you guys?" Taehyung asked, because honestly he didn't know it either.

"You and Jungkook? How did you two end up doing you know? And oh my god, doing it on Jin's bed? Jin will kill you guys for sure but your secret is safe!" Jimin giggled.

"Tae? Why are you so pale? You don't need to tell us if you don't want too!"

"There is nothing to tell you guys," Jungkook was standing at the doorframe, throwing some random clothes at Taehyung who was still wrapped in Jin's blanket.

Flashback

"No!" Jungkook pulled Taehyung away from the fridge.

"But, I'm hungry," Taehyung pouted, "I want to eat..."

"No, all you need is sleep. If you don't want to sleep on the floor with your condition, I suggest for you to come with me now. I will not carry you!" Jungkook warned the monkey. "And stop pouting. How old are you 12?"

Taehyung crossed his arms. "You are soooooooo mean!"

Taehyung's eyes began to form tears that were ready to fill up a river. "I... I...I--" Taehyung stood up and instead of telling the maknae what kind of a he was, he puked.

"GREAT," Jungkook stated wanting to punch some senses into Taehyung.

"What are you hiccup doing?"

"Taking off your shirt. So stop moving so much for god's sake!"

"It's so cold. Give me back my shirt!" Jungkook shook his head, putting Taehyung's shirt into the sink. "C-Cold...," Taehyung commented.

"Stop whining. Here. Now stop!" Jungkook took of his t-shirt and helped Taehyung to put it on. "Happy now?" Luckily, Taehyung was too drunk to notice that he wasn't wearing his.

Carrying Taehyung, Jungkook opened the door to their shared room and closed it agai without entering the room. He was traumatized by a drunk couple that mixed up the rooms and were getting intimate with each other.

Can it get any worse?

As if life had heard him, Taehyung pulled on his hair, "What?"

"I need to go for little boys!" Taehyung whined.

"You need to what?"

"Pee pee..." Pointing to with his mouth. "Very bad."

"Okay. Just hold it in!" Jungkook quickly opened the bathroom door and let Taehyung in.

Minutes had passed, Taehyung wasn't still coming out.

"Hyung? You alright?" 

No response.

"Taehyung?" 

No answer.

When the maknae opened the door, he found Taehyung sitting on the ground with the back facing the door. "GO AWAY!" Taehyung asserted without looking at the intruder.

"We need to sleep!"

"It's wet..." Taehyung cried, pointing at the pants on the sink. "I didn't made it on time..." Taehyung sniffled.

"Stand up. The floor is cold!" Taehyung shook his head, "Taehyung, don't be like that. You need to rest!" Taehyung shook his head for the second time, "Why not?"

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung was still facing Jungkook with his back.

"Go ahead," Jungkook responded, sitting down beside the drunk hyung.

"But you have to be honest!"

"Spill the beans!" Jungkook was too tired that he wasn't in mood to play around with a drunk monkey.

"Do you think Jimin is right?"

"About?" Jungkook looked straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"Badum badum..," Taehyung murmured, looking on the floor. "Badum, Badum, Badum, Badum, Badum,..."

"Badum badum?" Jungkook repeated. "What does that mean?" Instead of getting an answer, Taehyung's head landed on his shoulder.

End of flashback

"And that's what happened. I think you should let a doctor check your heart. You kept on patting on your chest and your heartbeat was beating reeeeally fast," Jungkook stated before he left the 3 in the room.

Later that night. Taehyung ran to Jimin.

"What should I do? We have a big problem!" Taehyung paused, finding his gut to tell the boy that... "You're right Jimin. Oh god, what should I do?" Jimin knew exactly what was bothering the boy. "I need your help. I think I'm going insane!"

Jimin closed the distance between him and Taehyung and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Vkook shall rise!"

----------**----------

HEYOOOO my readers!

How was this chapter ? Taehyung finally realized that he's inlove with Jeon Jungkook :D

Please leave a comment and upvote this story ;D I'm really doing my best to write a long chapter in just 4 hours T__T

Have a good night, morning or afternoon!

with lots of love,

-missright123