T W E N T Y S I X.

Paper Hearts

Friday. 10.30AM Seoul, South Korea.

Last stage.

HAPPY WEEKSARY JEONKIM


Heavenmatched. JEONKIM, the newest coverpicture of CéCi. As one of the most spoken topic in South Korea, there is definitely more to look forward to. It's been confirmed that they will appear in the newest edition of ELLE, VOGUE KOREA, NYLON and HIGH CUT. Furthermore, yesterday afternoon Jeon Jungkook posted a piture of Taehyung and him after 1 and half year, where the last picture was posted on his Twitter account. What do you think about that? Just leave a comment down below!



 JEON JUNGKOOK @JeonKookie  · 1m

His weirdness is starting to rub on me. Someone help me?


- JSU News, Kim Ha Myeong


That was the first thing Jungkook saw, when he scrolled through his newsfeed.

Indeed, a whole week had passed, since it's been known to the world that Jungkook and Taehyung are dating. Not only that, Jungkook was sedately turning into his old self and everyone at JSU can verify that.

It wasn't like Jungkook had completely become the opposite of an ice prince, but he's more outgoing and not as grampy as he used to be.

Now to his relationship with Taehyung. Most of the time when Jungkook wasn't at home, he was with Taehyung. They were basically sticking to one another like they've been glued together. To tell the truth, if you wouldn't know them, you would surely think that they are more than just in love, in 7th heaven to be exact, but that wasn't the case.

It was just that Jungkook finally gave Taehyung a chance to get to know him better and as time passes by, Jungkook became closer to his hyung, more than he could ever think off.

On the other hand, Taehyung was trying his best to win Jungkook's heart, by searching for activities to do with the maknae, for the sake of his unconditionally love for him. For example, he started to jog with Jungkook, whenever he sees Jungkook passing by his villa. Taehyung always invites Jungkook after school to grab a drink, go to noraebangs or to simply take a walk with him. He even made Jungkook give him a ride to school every morning, by going to the latter's place and furthermore Taehyung convinced Jungkook to go to the library and study with him.

Jungkook looks at his watch.

10.30 AM and his class is going to start in a half an hour, but there he was still sitting on the bed, looking in the air.

Did he overslept?

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook stood up as fast as he can and swung his backpack over his shoulder.

"One minute!" Jungkook yelled, putting on his shoes and suddenly a smile was forming on his face, when he made his way to the door.

Badum

Badum

Why is my heart beating so fast?


Opening the door his smile faded away.

"Were you expecting someone else to stand at my place?" Jimin teased and Jungkook could only roll his eyes, "I know you and you can't deny that!"

"I was not. Okay?" Jungkook lied, knowing too well that he was indeed expecting someone else to stand in front of his door.

"Keep telling that to yourself Kookie!" Jimin rubbed it under Jungkook's nose, "Thanks for greeting me with that annoyed look of yours! If I wasn't in a relationship, I would already be jealous of Taehyung. I'm your best friend and yet it feels as if Taehyung replaced me."

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook ignored Jimin's confession as a revenge for teasing him.

"Yah!" Jimin shouted, punching Jungkook's arm, "I feel so negleted right now," he pouted.

"I was joking. No one can ever replace my best friend okay?" Jungkook admitted.

"Aw! I missed that!" Jimin stated, wrapping his hands around Jungkook and rested his head on Jungkook's chest, "Since when are you letting someone hug you? Or am I a special case, because I'm your best friend?"

"As if you're not used to hug me all the time, back in high school!" Jungkook uttered, "But seriously, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with hyung?" Jimin let go of Jungkook and shook his head.

"Taehyung wrote me that he's already in JSU and he wants me to meet his friend," Jimin said frowning, not sure if he got it right.

"What friend?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I don't know, but since he's already at school, I thought I should take over his place and go to school with you. It's been a while now that we spent time together, so I took the chance and here I am!" Jimin presented.

"Uhm... Okay?" Jungkook answered, "What about hyung?" he inquired Jimin.

"I told him, I want to catch up a little bit with my long lost best friend, he snored and I took that as an okay. Let's go? I'm really curious about that mysterious friend of Taehyung."

Me too.

-------------

Jungkook and Jimin was catching up on so many things, on the way to JSU. This was the first time Jimin wished that there was a mutebotton to make Jungkook stop talking. Jungkook was being so talkative that he made Jimin smiled in satisfaction. Jimin was more than just happy to have his best friend back, even though Jungkook was still having his sassy side, it felt good to see him acting all bubbly and see him joking again.

"This is soo weird. It feels as if you just woke up from a coma!" Jimin commented, fixing his eyes on Jungkook, studying every movement of the latter, "Can you please pinch me?" Jungkook did what he was asked too "Ouch!" Jimin groaned in pain and bit his lips.

"What?" Jungkook shrugged "You told me to do it," he reasoned.

"Okay, I'm not dreaming," Jimin said relieved, it was really Jungkook who was sitting beside him, "I really really missed this, you don't have any idea!" Jimin was at the edge of crying.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! No crying in the car," Jungkook joked, "I'm really back am I?" Jimin nodded hysterically, "Sorry for being at the dark side for so long. I know I build up a wall that was higher than the highest mountain in the world. You know how much Jung-hyun meant to me. I didn't take it well at all and the guilt was eating me alive that I shut down everyone, even you. I'm really sorry for that. After what happened at the 2nd death aniversary of hyung, I realized that it's time to finally move on," Jungkook confessed.

"I know you're still not recovered fully, but take all the time you need and you know I'm always here for you," Jimin recited, placing a hand on Jungkook's right shoulder, "Welcome back brother from another mother!" Jimin interated, making Jungkook laugh at how dorky Jimin was.

Jungkook and Jimin got out of the car and they are immediately greeted with whispers. Students made it obvious that they were talking about Jungkook, by looking at his direction.

"Why is everybody looking at you?" Jungkook asked Jimin with a puzzled look.

"Looking at me? I might be naive but  at some times but not dumb to know that they are staring at you!" Jimin uttered.

"Me? Why? I didn't do anything," Jungkook put his hands up, to reassure Jimin that he wasn't lying, "Oh wait, could it be because of the picture I posted on twitter yesterday? Is that really a big deal?"

"Obviously?! Duh?! It's been more than a year, since the last time you posted a picture on twitter. Of course that's a big deal," Jimin explained, "You made my nose bleed with that picture. I was fangirling about it so hard that I even..." Jimin paused, knowing he was talking again without thinking.

"That you even what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Jimin smiled sheepishly. He will definitely not tell Jungkook about the newest fanfiction he started on asianfanfics.com, "Anyways...Be honest with me, are you guys really just friends? You know you can tell me everything. I'm not being called a best friend for no reasons!" Jimin gave Jungkook a piercing glare.

"Positive. We're just friends that's all," Jungkook retorded, feeling his body heating up.

Badum

Badum

Why am I so nervous?

When you talk about the evil, Jimin's phone vibrated and it was no other than Taehyung and Jimin picked up the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chim, where are you?" Taehyung asked from the other line.

"We're at the parking lot, where are you and what friend are you talking about?" Jimin inquired the younger one.

"We?" Taehyung repeated.

"Yes, Jungkook and me..." Jimin replied casually and Taehyung swallowed hard, "Tae? Are you still there?" silence filled the air as Jimin waited for Taehyung to give a sign that he was still there on the line.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered, "Uhm... Okay. We'll be there in a minute!" Taehyung announced and hung up on Jimin.

-------------

Jungkook and Jimin waited patiently for Taehyung to arrive and as Taehyung said, they were there in a minute. Jungkook approached Taehyung from the far and the boy, who was walking closely next to his boyfriend hyung.

"Hey!" Jimin was the first one to speak up.

"Jimin, this is Hoseok. Hoseok meet Jimin," Hoseok smiled and shook hands with Jimin, "Uhm... And this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Hoseok, my best friend I told you about," Taehyung awkwardly stood there and Hoseok stretched out his hand, just to be ignored by the maknae.

Jungkook pulled out his pokerface and simply greeted Hoseok with a quick nod. Looking at the students, the truth suddenly hit him. They weren't talking about the picture he posted online, but about Taehyung and Hoseok.

For some odd reasons, Jungkook felt a sting in his heart, watching the way Taehyung and Hoseok were looking into each others eyes. As a reflex, Jungkook went straight to Taehyung and leaned in, giving Taehyung a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning to you too," Jungkook vocalized with a loud voice and emphasized the last word, "...babe," Taehyung blushed at the sudden action of Jungkook.

Badum

Badum


"He's playing his role as your fake boyfriend very convincing," Hoseok commented and Jungkook secretly formed his hand into a fiest.

"I'm going to head to our class first," Jungkook verbalized and glared at Hoseok, "See you there!" He took his leave before someone could say something in return.

"Did I say something wrong?" Hoseok asked shockingly, kind of having the feeling that he was the reason why Jungkook gave them his cold shoulder.

"Oh don't mind him! He's like that to everyone he doesn't know!" Jimin explained and Hoseok simply nodded, "By the way, nice to finally meet you! Taehyung told me a lot about you."

"Oh really? I hope he didn't smashed my image before even getting to know you all," Hoseok grinned.

"No! Nevertheless, are you going to attend JSU too?"

"No, I'm just here over the week-end and I'll be going back to Daegu. Taehyung said he missed me and that he needs my help, so I spent half of my savings just to come all the way to Seoul," Hoseok confessed shyly.

"Isn't he just an angel?" Taehyung closed the gap between Hoseok and him and rested his head on the latter's shoulder.

Jungkook slammed his bag on his seat after looking out of the window and finding Taehyung and Jimin laughing with Hoseok.

Aish, why is my blood boiling?

----------------

"Sorry I couldn't ride with you today," Taehyung apologized, settling down beside Jungkook, who was busy scrolling through his newsfeed, "Is something wrong? Or why do I feel like you're in a bad mood today."

"I'm not," Jungkook replied harshly, surprising Taehyung, by keeping his eyes on the device.

"Uhm okay," Taehyung scratched the back of his head and that was all they talked about before lunch.

The bell rang and Jungkook expected Taehyung to ask him what they are going to eat today but it never came, instead Taehyung cleared his troath and said "Go ahead guys, I won't eat at the cafetaria today. I promised Hoseok to eat with him somewhere near JSU."

"Okay! I guess we'll see each other after lunch then?" Jimin inquired and Taehyung nodded.

"See you later Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung waved his hands in front of Jungkook, who was spacing out, but Jungkook just stood up and left the room, "What's wrong with him?"

Jimin shrugged, "I don't know, he was all good when we drove to JSU. Hmmm... Now that we're talking about Jungkook, how's it going?? Any progress?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I think it's going fine, I mean I've followed all the rules you wrote down and at the moment I'm trying to make him miss me," Taehyung emitted, playing with his fingers.

"Is that what Hoseok meant with you needed his help?" Jimin smirked, knowing exactly what Taehyung was planning, "But isn't he the one you told me about that you've been in love with ever since you were in kindergarden?"

"Yes. That's him. I know that there's still this tiny part in me that likes Hoseok but I fell in love with Jungkook and I can't stop thinking about him," Taehyung divulged, "I just hope it will work out this time. I really want him so badly," Taehyung added embarrassed.

"I guess it's already working!" Jimin disclosed, "Now that I think about it. Jungkook started to act so odd the moment he saw Hoseok and you being together. AAAAAnd I don't know if it's just me, but I think he was disappointed that I was the one standing in front of his bedroom in the morning. Jesus Christ! I think the maknae is jealous!" Jimin concluded, covering his fallen jaw with his hands.

"Jungkook is what?" Taehyung rephrased the last part of what Jimin said.

"Jealous," Jimin reapeated.

Badum

Badum

Last stage. Make him miss me.


--------------

Hey guys!

It's staaaaaaaaarting :O Oh my god, how cute is Jungkook?!?!?!?!
Don't go overboard Taehyung! You're Jungkook's first love hahahaha
This is my belated Halloween gift! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and ...

OH LORD, THE PICTURE THAT JUNGKOOK USE FOR HIS PROFILEPICTURE T_____T
I swear that kid is a real bias wrecker!! That's literally my favorite picture of him :)

Anyways, until next time everyone!

WIth lots of love,

 

-missright123