F O U R.

Paper Hearts

Monday, 7 PM Seoul, South Korea.

It was getting pretty late and it was time to finish their "little sightseeing". But Taehyung was still hoping to go to Namsam Tower, because actually it was one of the top 3 of Taehyung's bucket list.

Unfortunately Jin was the first one to leave the group due to his work. Jin was then followed by Namjoon as he still has to study for his upcoming exam that was going to take place on the next day.

"Thank you for coming with me! I really appreciate it!" Taehyung said excitedly as he spotted the tower.

"No need to thank us! It's not like we can abondon you right?" Yoongi stated and Jimin couldn't be more proud of his boyfriend for having the same thoughts.

"Well, I could have done that if you ask--," Jimin elbowed Jungkook who was about to comment something stupid. "What?" Jungkook was shooting patrons at Jimin with his eyes.

As the four entered the tower, Jimin made his way to the bathroom dragging Yoongi along with him.

"We'll be back in a minute! I really need to go for little boys," Jimin yelled before they disappeared behind the restroom door.

Ignoring what Jimin said, Jungkook went ahead leaving Taehyung behind.

What's his ing problem?

Taehyung waited for almost 10 minutes. Getting impatient, Taehyung decided to check on the two since he was worried that something bad happened.

With an uneasy feeling Taehyun overcome his fears and stormed into the restroom, only to be welcomed by the worst thing ever.

Taehyung was traumatised by what he was hoping not to see in his entire life.

Yoongi pinned Jimin to the wall with force, slowly trailing lustfull kisses on the said boy's body. 

"Yoongi-ah... We can't stay here all night long," Jimin was trying to tell his boyfriend through the moans.

"But you're extremely y. I Just want you right night or better say the whole night," Yoongi replied, on Jimin's neck leaving a hickey behind.

Jimin tried to pry himself out of Yoongi's strong grip, but he knows very well that he does not have the power to stop himself from getting towed.

Jimin opened his eyes when he heard the door being slammed open and he blinked quickly to recognize who the -blocker was.

"I uhh.... ohh... ... I... I-m gonna follow Jungkook," Taehyung's face was as red as a tomatoe.

The most unfavorable thing that could happen, happened and that made the situation more awkward. Because, Taehyung was aroused by the scene he saw.

Holy Kimchi.

Taehyung was out of breath when he reached the roof terrace.

The air on the top of the tower did him perfectly. Life was not fair at all. Why does life loves to mess with him?

He slowly went to the bench where he saw Jungkook taking out his earphones and plugging it into his ears. Jungkook on the other hand did not see the other coming. He leaned back and shut his eyes close, enjoying the wonderful music that was coming from his device.

Taehyung settled down beside Jungkook, too busy to care sitting beside the boy who was making his stay in Seoul harder. Taehyung and Jungkook sat there for a minute when Taehyung was suddenly encountered by something fortuitous.

It was as if he was at the right place at the right time. Taehyung looked to his left where Jungkook was sitting and he could not believe what he was evidencing. A tear escaped Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung saw that more and more tears was streaming down Jungkook's face.

Taehyung was taken aback when Jungkook abruptly opened his eyes. Jungkook instantly wiped away the tears and stood up ignoring the shocked Taehyung. With a normal human reflex Taehyung hurriedly shifted his gaze away from Jungkook.

Taehyung was struggling. He was not sure why but his mind was telling him to go after the younger one.

Kim Taehyung, you will surely regret this.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung perked up and searched for Jungkook. Jungkook was standing peacefully on a corner, inhaling the fresh air. Taehyung made his way next to the taller one and fished out his handkerchief to offer him.

"Here," Taehyung said firmly.

"What do you want?" Jungkook questioned with annoyance.

"I'm just trying to be nice to you. Sorry for bothering." Taehyung retorted angrily and was about to go when a miracle took over.

"W-Wait," Jungkook stuttered already face palming himself on the inside, taking a hold on Taehyung's handkerchief. "Stay with me."

As if it was a cue, Taehyung walked back to the spot where he was originally standing a second ago.

Taehyung was confused. More than that. Why was Jungkook telling him to stay? Since when is the almighty Jungkook nice to him? Why was he crying?

Why do I even want to know all of this?

Taehyung was having so many interrogations, but he could not even ask one of the questions he had in mind. Taehyung was once again looking at Jungkook longer than he should.

"Why is that you are always staring at me like that?" without looking, Jungkook knew that Taehyung was staring at him.

Hastily Taehyung shook his head "I am not," he lied, making it more obvious that Jungkook was right.

"You are a very bad liar. Did anyone told you that before..." Jungkook rolled his eyes before facing Taehyung. "Coffee Prince...?"

"Stop calling me that!" Taehyung hissed with his deep voice.

"What if not?" Jungkook smirked. "What are you going to do?" Jungkook took a step closer to Taehyung, making Taehyung choke on his own saliva.

"Yah! Don't come closer! I'm warning you!" Taehyung made a step back, making a big space between them.

"You like me," Jungkook stated without feeling ashamed for having such a confidence.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung stood there, placing one hand on his hips.

Jungkook took another big step closer to Taehyung, to decrease the distance. Jungkook was having tooo much fun with teasing Taehyung. He leaned in to see what the said boy would do and to his satisfaction, Taehyung automaticly closed his eyes waiting for Jungkook's lips to touch his.

flash.

"Oh Lord. I'm soooo gonna tweet this now," Jimin in.

"Jeon Jungkook, where you about to kiss--" Yoongi's world crashed together.

"No... It was payback time," Jungkook answered with a big smirk plastered on his face "And Jimin. I'm gonna castrate you if you do so," Jungkook assured Jimin before taking his leave.

"I'm still gonna show this to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung!" Jimin fisted the air in victory and Jungkook continued his way to the elevator as he waved them a good bye.

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, running after the him.

Already regretting it.

 

---------- ** ----------

Hey guys!

Do you know what day today is? (Asia time.)

It's the 1. September and... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the mistakes it's almost 12 am and I just came from work.

How do you guys like the story so far?

Do you like Jungkook and Taehyung in this story? Are there any requests? :)

Until the next update!!

 

With lots of love,

- missright123