T W E N T Y F I V E.

Paper Hearts

Friday. 10.30 PM Seoul, South Korea.

Sure thing.

Jungkook shook his head at how wasted his bestfriend was and how he was acting at the moment. They just walked out of Wings, a highly regarded bar where well-known celebrities such as Lee Jong Suk, Song Jong Ki, Han Hyo-joo, Ha Ji-won and many more are often to be seen there. That wasn't the main point, WINGS is one of the bars that belongs to Jimin's family.

"Suga daddy!" Jimin said with the most cringing aegyo, "My head hurts!" he pouted, rubbing his forehead, "I think I drank a little bit too much," Jimin stated, still pouting while clinging unto his boyfriend, who obviously was drunk too, by looking at the way they were both walking.

"A little bit is an understatement," Jungkook took a hold of both Jimin and Yoongi, "Aish, am I really the maknae here?" He walked the couple at the nearest bench he could spot, "Sit!" Jungkook commanded, when Jimin tried to jump back up.

"But the bench is so cold just like you!" Jimin whined, putting his hands under his bum.

"I'm tired Minie," Yoongi lied down, resting his head on Jimin's tighs, "Your tighs are no joke babe. It makes it harder for me to go to sleep now. Can I get my daily dose of..." Jimin quickly put a hand on Yoongi's mouth and started to giggle.

"Baaaabe," Jimin voiced embarrassed, "Kookie is still here and he can't know about me giving you a..."

"OKAY! That's enough Chim. I don't want to know the rest of your sentence!" Jungkook half shouted, already knowing what Jimin was about to let the world know.

"Uppsie poopsie," Jimin chortled cutely, "I guess you have to wait baby," Jimin uttered and as a response he only got a loud snore.

"There you are!" Namjoon placed a hand on the maknae's shoulder, "We were looking for you three."

"Well this weirdo over here and his partner in crime suddenly decided that it would be really funny to play tag and guess who had to run after them?" Jungkook crossed his arms, "Yea, me," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Oppa! Does that mean we're not going to a club anymore?" Jin sulked, pulling at Namjoon's jacket.

"Pabo, you shouldn't call anyone Oppa. You're not a girl are you?" Namjoon chuckled at the sight of Jin not being his usual self.

"I AM NOT A GIRL!" Jin yelled, "You should know that since you saw my ," Jin declared with Jungkook facepalming himself, Taehyung's eyes grew bigger and Namjoon laughing harder.

"Thanks for sharing hyung!" Jimin smiled from ear to ear "I have a too," he added and Jungkook was ready to slap Jimin with the next possible object he gets to hold in his hand.

Taehyung stood there feeling relieved that he still had a trauma from last time that he just drank one glas of Petrus Pomerol. Namjoon on the other hand was about to roll on the floor, laughing his off but being one of the oldest, he didn't.

"Whatever it is. Don't dare to continue!" Jungkook warned Jimin, who was about to say something stupid again, with gritted teeth and out of fear Jimin covered his own mouth, "Hyung? Can you look after them? I have to make a call real quick," Of course Taehyung couldn't say no, even though he wasn't fond of that idea, by watching the previous scenes.

------------------

Only for a short time after Jungkook made a call, a black bentley appeared in front of the group. Without notifying his hyungs, Jungkook pulled Jimin up and walked him to the vehicle, where a man in a black suit opened the backdoor.

"Can someone wake up Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook looked at the rest, while carefully placing Jimin into the car.

"Yah! Ireona!" Namjoon poked Yoongi, who was busy exploring the dreamland, "Yah! Min Yoongi! Ireona!" Namjoon repeated, but this time smacking the said boy awake and Yoongi groaned in pain.

"Eomma, I'm not going to school today!" Yoongi uttered, massaging the locale, where he got smacked.

"Pabo! I'm not your eomma. Now get your up and move your sassy over there!" Namjoon aimed at Jimin.

Yoongi giggled and walked to the black bentleey, where Jungkook was waiting for him, "Who's that y mama over there?" Yoongi smirked, pointing at a sleeping Jimin, "He makes me go all wild over here."

"And you're about to make me go sasaeng on you, if you don't get in the ing car," Jungkook retorded harshley, luckily gaining Yoongi to shut up and sit next to Jimin. Jungkook walked over to the driver's side and talked to his personal butler, "Sebastian? Bring them to Jimin's place. I've informed the maids and the are already waiting,"

"Yes sir!" Sebastian replied and closed the front right windshield.

"Guess, I'll bring Seokjin home," Namjoon's eyes was fixed on the subject that was embrassing the daylight out of him this whole time, "V? Maknae? Take care!"

--------------

It was a long day and if you were in their position, you would probably know the feeling to finally get home and have a date with your bed right? Since Jungkook and Taehyung are more or less neighbours, Jungkook found it weird to go home seperately, so he offered Taehyung a lift.

"No it's okay! It's still early and I can just call Jackson to pick me up!"

"Who is Jackson?" Jungkook ignored Taehyung's declination, because it was more important to find out who Jackson is.

"Ohh Jackson? Dad's secretary. He often likes to work until 11," Taehyung explained, "My dad told me I can call him whenever I want. The office of my dad is near this place, so don't worry I'll be fine," Taehyung reassured the maknae by planting a smile on his face.

Badum

Badum

Why does my heart skip a beat everytime he does that?

And why the am I even saying things like this?


Feeling uneasy by leaving his hyung in the cold, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him along with him, "You're not bothering me, if you think that okay? Don't be so stubborn, feel lucky, it's rare for me to offer someone a ride."

"But..." Jungkook interupted Taehyung, by suddenly letting go of his hand and turning around to face him.

"No buts and did you forgot that I'm basically bonded to do this, since the media are still keeping an eye on us?" Jungkook mandated, shushing Taehyung by having his face only an inch away from his.

Badum

Badum

I sometimes wonder if I'm really younger than him with him having so much cuteness.


CLICK

A cameraflash captured both attention. Jungkook looked to his side and indeed it was one of these creepy paparazzi, who are obsessed with finding out the latest news.

"See?" Jungkook boasted confidently "Can we go now before more of those creeps chase us?!" Taehyung nodded and followed Jungkook.

Walking closely side by side, Taehyung nervously swung his hand back and forth, resulting his hand to brush against Jungkook's. Jungkook watched every movement of his hyung and the way the latter was acting like a kiddo, who lost his mum at the supermarket.

Badum

Badum

Seriously why is he so cute?

Cute? What is wrong with me?

Stop denying Jeon Jungkook.

He is not cute.

Not cute.


Not cute.

Taehyung sighed as he kept on swinging his hands back and forth.

Fine. He is cute. But that doesn't mean anything.

Just keep on telling that to yourself Jeon Jungkook.

"Aish," Jungkook unintentionally said out loud. Jungkook saw his hand slowly getting red, so he grabbed Taehyung's hand once again and interwined their fingers.

"J-Jungkook... what are you..." Taehyung stuttered, feeling like he's going to faint due to this sudden skinship.

"Your watch is hurting me," Jungkook reasoned, pointing at how red his hand was, because of Taehyung's watch that was rubbing against it, "And we're still in public, so I want to make sure we're not getting caught in our lie," Jungkook lied, not letting the reality hit him that for some reason he just wanted to hold his hyung's hand.

"O-Okay..." Taehyung replied shyly, hiding his red face.

A minute that felt like forever went by and they have finally reached the parking lot, where Jungkook had parked his sports car.

--------------

"Is your proposal still open?" Jungkook asked, without taking of his eyes from the road.

"What proposal?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Going to a noraebang. I'm not tired at all and there's nothing special I can do at home, so I was wondering if you want to go now?" Jungkook suggested and a stone fell from Taehyung's heart.

"Are you sure you want to go? I mean I don't want to force you," Taehyung blushed and played with his fingers. If Jungkook continue being like this, it's only the matter of time for Taehyung to die from too much Jungkook.

"I wouldn't imparted it if I didn't want to right?" Jungkook answered as if it was the most logical thing in the world and indeed we can't fight that fact.

"Oh...right," Taehyung nodded in embarrassement.

---------------

The woman at the counter stood up and let Jungkook and Taehyung follow her to the VIP room. She quickly showed them all the services they have in offer and kindly organised the room to make it more comfortable for the two.

"And if you need something just press this red button over here and I'll be there for you!" She said with a voice full of ethusiasm, "Can I get you something to drink or something to eat?"

"A cola will do for now," Jungkook ordered, "And you?"

"Erm... the same!" Taehyung replied quickly.

"I'll be back in a minute, have fun!" She emitted before leaving them alone.

Looking at each other, they could both tell that they didn't have any idea how to start this awkward hangout. So Taehyung being the hyung, gathered all his guts and broke the silence.

"I heard you like Big Bang?" Jungkook nodded, "What about we do a Big Bang karaoke night? I stan them too and I wouldn't mind if we do that," Taehyung presented his idea.

"Sounds like a plan. If that's fine with you why not?!" Jungkook agreed, "It's not a true karaoke without BANG BANG BANG," Jungkook slowly turning on his fanboy mode, "Let me give you a tip for karaokes!" he cleared his troath before continuing, "The beginning and the last should be Bang Bang Bang!"

"That's riiiiiiight!" Taehyung approved by fiesting the air and grinning happily.

"Excuse me sir, here's your order!" The woman from before entered the room and placed the order on the desk, "So as I mentioned earlier, just press the red button if you need me!" She winked and closed the door that seperated them from one another.

"Should I choose a song?" Jungkook inquired with a invisible questionmark forming above his head, when Taehyung handed him over the remote control.

"Go ahead!" Taehyung answered cheerfully, "Before we do Bang Bang Bang, we should do something exciting but sweet!" Taehyung propounded and Jungkook could only acquiesced his request and scrolled down through the playlist.

"Okay, this is a song I listen to every night!" Jungkook explained, pressing the play button.

"Kyaa, nice choice!" Taehyung praised the maknae and Jungkook couldn't stop himself anymore from turning back into his old self. So he kneeled down as if Jesus just came down from heaven and Taehyung stood there laughing at the acting skill of Jungkook.

The title appeared on the screen.

IF YOU - BIG BANG

"I'll sing the first part!" Jungkook declared, standing up again and get himself a mic, "Or nah, you'll do it hyung!" Jungkook moved to the side, allowing Taehyung to conquer the stage.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ySrghB7f4&list=RDp3ySrghB7f4#t=8 (A/N: this is the first part! Watch it, so you can imagine it better hehehe!)

Their collaboration was way out of imagination as if their voices was meant for each other. Sure there was some hard parts in the song but they both felt it and they didn't care about the mistakes they've made.

The song ended and Taehyung could clearly see that Jungkook was enjoying this to the maximum like nobody does. Jungkook kept on singing even though the music stopped playing, but he couldn't care less, because it was the first time after a long period of time, where he's not the ice prince but himself.

This was also the first time, Taehyung was acting like a real hyung and Jungkook being a bubbly and hyperactive maknae.

"What should we do now? Should we go for Bang Bang Bang now? Or should we just do Bang Bang Bang as a finale?" Taehyung wasn't sure, so he asked the maknae.

"To be honest, I don't really go to noraebangs that often..." Jungkook admitted.

"When the night passes out, do you know that song?" Jungkook shook his head, "It's a very nice song! You'll love it!"

"Pick a song that I know hyung!" Jungkook playfully smacked Taehyung's and the latter's eyes grew two times bigger.

AWKWARD.

"Erm... Sorry," Jungkook apologized.

JEON JUNGKOOK calm down a little bit. You're getting too carried away!!!!!

"It's okay," Taehyung lied, crawling back from his grave after dying from Jungkook's action earlier.

"Let's pick a fun song! It's different from my sensibility," Jungkook recited quietly, in hope to not upset his hyung by kindly declining Taehyung's song choice.

"Okay. Then, you'll pick the next song too and I'll just sing along with you okay?" Taehyung smiled, making sure Jungkook knows he's not upset or anything, "I'll probably know all the songs you know, since I'm older than you!" Taehyung reminded the maknae about their age.

"Eyes, Nose, Lips?" Jungkook appealed.

"Eyes, Nose, Lips." Taehyung repeated and searched through the playlist. After finding what he was searching for, he pushed the playbutton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bFAGaZOhk (A/N: This is soooooo ACNKSJSBFXL. I can really imagine my own fanfiction now XD)

It was like their harmony are getting better and better by every song. The deep voice of Taehyung and the soulful voice of Jungkook. Both hearts were skipping a beat, when they looked into each other's eyes and sang the song full with emotions and spirit.

Taehyung sweared to the heavens, the person he's in a room with, was surely not Jungkook. It can't be Jungkook. For a simple reason that Jungkook wouldn't go with a flow and be all fun. Jungkook's little acting session was too much for Taehyung too handle.

The way Jungkook would randomly spread out his arms or close his eyes and doing some weird things.

No. That can't possibly be Jeon Jungkook right?

Jeon Jungkook, who barely smiles. Jeon Jungkook, who barely shows any bodylanguage. Jeon Jungkook, who is quick to judge. Jeon Jungkook, the guy who is easily embarrassed when his hyungs do stuffs he is doing at the moment.

Nevertheless, Taehyung never thought he would spend the rest of the evening with Jungkook, without ending in a fight.

The two sang the saranghae part so passionately as if they really meant it. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, singing saranghae into the mic and Jungkook did the same.

Badum

Badum


"It pains me..." Taehyung closed his eyes, rephrasing the words he just said. It pains me. Yes it pains him, to not have the nerve to tell Jungkook what he was really feeling for him.

"...but I will now call you a memory," Jungkook ended the sentence, making a step closer to Taehyung, "This is so frolic, I could sing the whole night with you!"

Badum

Badum

Thank you Taehyung for gradually bringing back my old self.

I never thought I can be me when I'm with you.

What are you doing to me?

It's like you casted a spell on me.


"I can only agree to that," Taehyung verbalized, making his way to the white couch and settling himself down, "Time out for me. You can go on and sing whatever you like!"

"Hmm... I'll just wait for you to be ready again, I don't really like singing in front of anyone. Not even Jimin gets to hear me sing the way I sang right now," Jungkook certified and took a sip of his cola.

"You should know that I really like spending time with you," Taehyung spoke up, "It's so overwhelming to see this side of you. You look so much better when you smile," Taehyung complimented.

Badum

Badum

If you keep on being like this Kim Taehyung, I might go soft.


"Wow. This is really awkward. I never ever in my life imagined that we would become this close, but for some odd reasons I can be me when I'm with you," Jungkook declared and wished that someone could kill him now, for being overly cheesy.

"Daebak. I feel like being in Jin's healing camp again or in one of those strong hearts episode," Taehyung joked, "But thank you for opening up to me. It really means A LOT to me..." he smiled and paused, "I heard you've never been in relationship is that right?"

"Well, not until I got forced by someone," Jungkook teased, gaining a punch on his arms by Taehyung, "Sorry, I had to! Now that you're saying it. No, I guess I've never been interessted in anyone. Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious! It's just weird for me. I mean normally, someone as popular as you are in JSU would be the type of men to date a different girl every week. And I need to add that you're very handsome," Taehyung faceplamed himself for going from 0 to 100 percent being obvious that I like you.


 

get to know him (ask questions about him) ✓

take a walk ✓

do what he's doing (jogging, basketball,...) ✓

eat together ✓

make him let you sleep on the bed ✓

make him call you Hyung ✓

caramel macchiato ✓

drop hints 

make him miss you

kiss him ✓



"Very handsome?" Jungkook smirked.

"As If you wouldn't know that already," Taehyung rolled his eyes, acting professional as if he was just naming a fact, "Okay scratched that. Is there a possibility for you to like boys?"

"I never really thought about that. I mean all of my friends are gay, but that doesn't automatically mean I'm gay too. But yes, why not? Let's continue?" Jungkook reached out his hand and Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, resulting the maknae to pull him back up. "Let's do Bang Bang Bang now! The last one!"

"It's time to sweat!!!!" Taehyung amusingly vocalized and Jungkook took out the funny wig from the costume box.

"Put your hands up in the air!" Jungkook uttered, being the first one to do it and followed by Taehyung, "Let's go!" was the last thing he said, before Taehyung began to sing the first verse of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaOxJj__8xs (A/N: KOOKIE WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING CUTE?)

Jungkook and Taehyung began to dance to the beat of the music that was being played. Taehyung and Jungkook were literally on fire.

"Thank you for your hard work!" Taehyung said into the mic as if they were some idols, who performed at Mnet.

"Thank you Jungkook and Taehyung!" Jungkook went with the stream and pretended to be the MC of the night, "Until next time!"

"TAEKOOK!" Taehyung recited.

"Taekook?" Jungkook looked at his hyung with a confused face.

"That's our names mixed together. Taekook. Tae for Taehyung and kook for Jungkook," Taehyung explained.

"Nice," Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"We should do this more often," Taehyung announced confidently.

"Okay," Jungkook responded.

"I mean only if you want too... You don't have to say yes..."

"Okay," Jungkook repeated, this time a little louder.

"Just forget what I just said. You're probably have something better to do than doing something with me. I understand," Taehyung still didn't hear the okay from Jungkook, so to bury his embarrassement he thought it would be the best, if he keeps on talking.

"I said okay!" Jungkook interupted Taehyung.

"Wait. What did you just say? Are you sure, you're not having a fever today?" Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead, only for Jungkook to push it away, "What did you do to Jungkook? Where is he? Who are you?"

"I know you don't know me like this but believe it or not, I was worse 2 years ago. So you better become accustomed with me being like this," Jungkook warned his hyung, "But I can be the famous ice prince again, if you want to?"

"No! Not after all I went through," Taehyung said, "To make it clear, there will be a next time?"

"Sure thing."

----------------

HEYAAAAA!!!

I'M BACK T____T FINALLY T__T

I'm so busy with work that I had to wait until now to write the next chapter! It's literally 11.20 PM but I'm still awake for you guys!!!!
Working in a bank is really no joke! How are you guys doing? I hope you're not mad at me for taking so long to update the last 3 times!
I feel so bad that I'm definetly going to try to update as soon as possible as a halloween gift :D

Until next time my loves!

-missright123