T H I R T E E N.

Paper Hearts

Wednesday. 5.45 PM Jeju-Island.

Stormy days.

"Fine!" Jungkook covered Jimin's mouth.

Jungkook put on his jacket, his sneakers and grabbed his umbrella. With a big sigh, he looked at his best friend and imagined how great it would be to just strangle Jimin with his bare hands.

Aish, what am I, a babysitter?

Jungkook hated the fact that he couldn't argue back, he knew exactly that he would get scolded by the owner of the house. Which meant Jin giving another how-to-be-more-social speech and right now that was the last thing Jungkook wanted.

Jungkook quickly stormed out of the house, without caring about how loud he slammed the door behind him. The remaining members exchanged suspicious looks the moment they heard the loud sound.

"Jimin?" Yoongi didn't hesitate to put on his shoes and run after the said boy. He was sure Jimin would go and look for Taehyung. He got surprised when someone took his hand to stop him from going. "Let me go!" He half shouted.

"Hey. Hey. Slow down, Batman," Jimin said and Yoongi turned around to find his boyfriend standing right in front of him with a warm smile, "I'm safe, don't worry," Jimin added and Yoongi pulled him into a bear hug "Woah, did you miss me that much already?" Jimin teased and giggled. "Come on babe, we have a mission to complete!" Jimin said, while his boyfriend gave him the most confused look.

"Where are we going? There's a storm coming!" Yoongi stated pointing at the window where you can see the bad weather clearly.

"Mission Vkook!" Jimin replied. "I didn't lie to Jungkook to convince him to search for Taehyung, for nothing," Jimin smiled playfully and grabbed Yoongi's hand and interwined their fingers. Jimin tried his best to shut the door as quiet as he could but the wind was too strong.

BAM.

Namjoon laid down the book he was reading "What was that?" Jin peaked out from the kitchen and shrugged "Wait. Where are Jimin and Yoongi? And Jungkook and... woah the rain is starting to pour." Namjoon looked out of the window.

"Wait a second," Jin rewound the scene and facepalmed himself.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked the older one.

"If stupidity could kill people." Jin stated in disbelief.

"And now to the point please?" Namjoon asserted impatiently.

"I think they went out," Jin replied.

"At this kind of weather? Are they trying to get themselves killed?" Namjoon stood up and stated with worry written all over his face.

"As I said, if stupidity could kill people..."

Half an hour passed by and dinner was ready. Jin's eyes were basically glued to his phone. He texted Jimin for the nth time but Jimin didn't replied yet. He called Jungkook but his phone was dead. Tapping his fingers against the table, Namjoon caressed his back, hoping to calm him down. 

"Hey relax okay? They're grown up and they won't do anything stupid," rehearsing the sentence Namjoon just said, Namjoon pulled a face "Scratch the last part. Oh god, now I'm starting to worry too!"

BAM.

"Jimin? Jungkook? Yoongi? Taehyung?" Jin shot up from his seat, almost making Namjoon fall to the floor, but instead Jin tripped over his own foot. Namjoon smiled at his best friend's clumsiness and helped him up.

They made their way to the hall way, to find Jimin and Yoongi taking off their shoes.

"Oh thank god!" Jin hugged the two.

"Woah. Did we miss something? Who mobbed you? Just because you can't dance?" Yoongi joked and gained a smack on his arms "I was just trying to--"

"Where the bloody hell did you guys go? And YOU!" Jin pointed at the boy who was hiding behind Namjoon "Don't you even dare to hide."

"Okay. No panic on the Titanic!" Jimin waggled his hands in defeat "We were just on a mission impossible but it turned out to be mission possible," Jin had no idea what Jimin was talking about.

Before the couple could succesfully sneak away, Jin caught them on guard "Where do you think, you are going? I'm not finish with you!" Jin stopped the couple from going up the stairs. Suddenly he spotted the too familiar umbrella, "Isn't that Jungkook's umbrella?"

Putting the umbrella behind his back, Jimin looked at Jin with an innocent face, "What do you mean?"

"The umbrella behind your back. That is for sure Jungkook's umbrella!"

"Ohh... you mean this?" Jimin laughed awkwardly, showing Jin the umbrella behind his back, "Uhm... Jungkook went out and he forgot to--"

"He's still outside?" Jin half fainted.

"Don't worry, he will quickly look for Taehyung and they will be back in--"

"I'm so screwed if something happens to them," Jin interrupted Jimin and burried his face in his palms.

"Trust me. Jungkook is a big boy now, he can handle this," and exactly at the moment Jimin tried to comfort their second mother with optimistic thoughts, the rain started to pour so hard that it felt like the ceiling was going to break any time.

"Oh Lord," Jin took a deep breath.

---------- ** ----------

Taehyung never felt so lost in the moment when Jungkook stared at him with his face closed up. Neither of them spoke or broke their locked eye contact. Jungkook just stood at the back of the library with Taehyung in his arms. Only inches seperated their heads.

It was silent for a moment until the heavens started to cry a river. The pouring rain brought the two back to reality. "Do you really think I would carry you all the way back home?" Jungkook uttered, ruining the moment they just had.

"N-No. I didn't even think of that!" Taehyung argued and Jungkook enjoyed the sight of a messed up Taehyung "Let me down!" Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook let go of the honey brown hair boy, in which Taehyung fell hard on the cold tiles. While he growled in pain, Jungkook put on his amused face. Taehyung gave Jungkook a death glare. "What?" Jungkook asked innocently as if he didn't do anything false.

"Why the hell did you let me go?" Taehyung stood up, dusting away the dirt on his pants.

"What? Don't tell me you want to be carried by me," Jungkook joked. "Let's go the rain is getting heavier!"

Reaching the main entrance, Jungkook remembered the umbrella he stored into the small cupboard beside the door. He oped the cupboard and...

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung looked at the empty cupboard. "It's empty,"

"Like the cup of care I gave you last time?"

"," Taehyung murmured.

"I heard that," Jungkook said before he made another eye contact with Taehyung.

Badum

Badum

Taehyung began to feel warm and it was somehow hard for him to breath. Adjusting his collar he hoped to breath normally again.

"I guess we'll have to stay until the rain decrease," Jungkook thought for a moment.

I could swear, I've put it in the cupboard.

10 minutes had passed and it was still raining madly. Jungkook listened to the wonderful melody of the rain, secretly composing a song in his head. Taehyung on the other hand stared at the maknae, who had his eyes closed, enjoying the sound of the pouring rain.

Badum

Badum

"What are you doing?" Jungkook opened his eyes, finding Taehyung hitting his own chest.

"Nothing. My heartbeat somehow isn't normal."

"Then go see a doctor?"

"That's what I'm planning to do," Taehyung answered.

Another 10 minutes passed without the two interacting with each other. Jungkook checked the time, it was already pass dinner time.

Without a word, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, opened the door and ran out. The rain made it hard for them to keep their hands locked together, so Jungkook simply interwined their fingers in order to not lose Taehyung due to how fast he was running.

Of course Taehyung wasn't as athletic as Jungkook and of course Taehyung was being the king of clumsiness and with the worst timing he accidently tripped. Taehyung stood up again but somehow he wasn't able to run and he was sure, Jungkook would leave him there but instead, Jungkook squat down.

"Get on," the maknae commanded.

"Jungko--" Jungkook didn't let him finish his sentence when he took Taehyung's arm and wrapped it around his neck. Taehyung took that as his cue to cling unto the maknae.

Badum

Badum

"Are you alright?" Jungkook wasn't that kind of person, who would be interrested in anyone's well-being but for some reason, these words made their way out of his mouth.

"I think so..." Taehyung wasn't sure if he was really okay. His heart was running away the way Nicki minaj's heart did, in her song Superbass.

Jungkook felt Taehyung shivering and stopped, putting Taehyung down. "What are you doing?"

"Wear this," Jungkook took off his jacket and helped Taehyung to get it over the hoodie he was wearing. Instead of back carrying Taehyung again, Jungkook simply picked him up bridal style and began to run towards Jin's house.

Perfect timing, Jin opened the door, reveiling the rest wearing their raincoats.

"Jungkook! Taehyung!" Jin called out their names "What happened to you? Namjoon!" Namjoon made his way towards the two and took over Taehyung. 

"We were so freaking worried about you!" Jimin regretted stealing Jungkook's umbrella. He wasn't even sure anymore if it was worth it.

"We had no umbrella and it would surely take ages for the rain to stop. And this clumsy alien over there tripped over something, so I had to carry him since he was shivering," Jungkook answered.

"You guys need to get changed before you catch a cold!" Jungkook nodded and went over to Namjoon.

"It's okay, I'm going to carry him," Jungkook didn't knew why he was doing this but somehow something was telling him that he should just go with the flow. Namjoon was about to argue, when Jin elbowed him.

"You sure?" Namjoon asked and as hard as it was for Jungkook to admit, he nodded.

"No! I'm fine, really! Please put me down," Taehyung demanded and Namjoon slowly put him back down.

Taking a few steps, Taehyung felt the pain and he was about to fall if it wasn't for the sake of Jungkook, who was standing right next to him.

"Don't be stubborn and just let me carry you," Jungkook carried him to their bedroom. "Do you want to shower first?" Taehyung nodded and Jungkook brought him to the bathroom "Just call me, when you're finished."

15 minutes later.

Jungkook helped the older one towards the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Placing you on the bed what else? Do you prefer the floor?" Taehyung shook his head and smiled.

"Thanks," Taehyung said.

"For?"

"Letting me sleep on the bed for once," Jungkook frowned "Why? Did I say something wrong?"

"You're not sleeping on the bed. I'm just going under the shower and will help you later with your bed."

"Yah!" Taehyung wanted to protest, but Jungkook was already gone. Taehyung lay himself down and without realizing it, sleep took over him.

Coming into the bedroom, Jungkook noticed the sleeping alien on his bed.

"Smart one," he said, "I guess you won this time!" He covered Taehyung with his blanket and turned off the lights.

Guess I'll have to sleep on the couch.

"It's only for today, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook mouthed and went downstairs, where the sofa was already waiting for him.

---------- ** ----------

Hey guys :D

Holy . What's wrong with me? I've been writing non stop. I really have no life haha.

Anyways thanks to the 3 votes I got on this story :D I really really appreciated it!

It motivates me to write on :D

Well, don't forget to leave a comment!

 

With lots of love,

- missright123