T H R E E.

Paper Hearts

Monday. 12:30 PM Seoul, South Korea.

LUNCH TIME.

Taehyung could count himself lucky for making friends on his first day. Now he doesn't have to worry about eating alone in a corner being the main topic of JSU.

There's one good and one bad news.

Let's start with the bad news. Jungkook is taking the same class as him and not only that... He HAD to sit next to him.

The good news. Jimin is also in his class and studies the same  his parent  he decided to study.

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were standing in the middle of the campus, thinking about where to eat lunch.

"Let's eat outside JSU today. I'm kind of sick already of the food here and since V is new to Seoul... it's kind of a good opportunity to explore the city together," Jimin commented, mentioning some good points.

"Hmmm. I think we should go sightseeing with V with the rest. It would be more fun if everyone is coming right?" Jin questioned. "We should wait until everyone is done for today," Jin requested them.

"Good point hyung," Jimin nodded in agreement with his hyung "Is that okay with you? We can show you JSU until everyone's finished with their classes."

"Who are the others?" Taehyung asked in curiosity, because all he knows is that there is only one more person besides Jin and Jimin who he met but wouldn't mind if that person is not coming with them.

"Namjoon hyung, Jungkook and--," before Jimin could finish listing the people who would tag along, he was surprised by a pair of hands being wrapped around his waist.

"Hi babe," a guy with grey hair, who was kinda familiar to Taehyung, was backhugging Jimin.

"Holy , Min Yoongi! You startled me," Jimin turned his head to the right shoulder, where the boy with the grey hair rested his head on.

"Sorry babe," Yoongi apologized, giving Jimin a quick peck on his cheek.

"Forgiven," Jimin happily spun himself around to plant a kiss on Yoongi's lips.

Taehyung stood there in revelation. Wait. Am I dreaming again? Taehyung was not sure. Should he be relieved that he found people who have the same orientation as him or should he be in shock to find out that his new friend is dating the famous basketballplayer, Min Yoongi.

"Earth to V?" Jin snipped his finger in front of Taehyung's face. "Yah! You too! You're scaring him with your gayness. God, I know this is not what you expected but--"

"Daebaaak," Taehyung spoke up, not letting Jin to finish explaining.

"So you're not disgusted?" Jimin inquired nervously.

"Not at all. And I thought I had to wait to tell you guys that I'm not straight," Taehyung admitted.

Now it was time for the others to be in awe. This was definetly not what they imagined Taehyung to respond but that made Taehyung more fitted into their little circle.

"Well. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga. You are probably V. I already heard so much about you from Jimin. Anyways nice to meet you man," Yoongi streched out his hands and they shook hands.

As they went around JSU, Taehyung found out a lot of unexpected things.

Jin is not a student of JSU anymore. He is working as a reporter for SBS. He still goes to JSU every now and then just to see Namjoon, the libraran at JSU. But they are both too shy to tell each other how they feel. Even Jimin gave up on being their personal love god.

Namjoon is working part-time as a librarian since he is a "genius", at least that's what everyone would describe someone who has an IQ of 148. He's almost finish with his studies as he persuades to become a doctor. And beside all that... Namjoon is a talented rapper and that's the reason why everyone knows him as Rap Monster.

Jungkook.

Taehyung was not really fond about hearing anything about Jungkook. But a small part of him still wanted to know more about Jungkook.

"First of all, I want to atone for Jungkook's behavior. You probably think Jungkook is a douchbag but it's just that there was this incident one year ago and Jungkook is still not over it. Since then Jungkook changed completely but we are all bearing it for Jungkook's sake. And we are still working on him, because he's our maknae and we won't let him continue being the one he is right now," Jimin said with a sad tone in his voice.

"Yea. He'll be our golden maknae again," Jin resured them.

"For sure! He is a Jeon for a reason," Yoongi added and the hall was filled with laughters.

"Hey guys. I got the message," someone Taehyung confirmed as Namjoon greated everyone. "Oh a newbie? Hey I'm Namjoon but for some weird reasons everyone calls me Rap Monster," Namjoon smiled, shaking Taehyung's hand. "Do our newbie have a name?"

"It's Taehyung but I'm also known as V," Taehyung responded.

"A pleasure to meet you, V," Rapmon pointed out and Taehyung could only give the pleasure back.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

01:50 PM Seoul, South Korea.

"Got a text from Jungkook he'll be out in 10 Minutes. Let's wait at the entrance? I want to have an americano." Jin put his cellphone back into his jacket and he waited for a response.

"You guys go ahead. I'll need to go to the bathroom," and with that Taehyung ran up to the first floor where the bathroom was located.

Finishing his little business, Taehyung made his way back to where the others are waiting for him, but something stopped him from making another step. Taehyung walked to the room where he heard someone singing his favorite song "Paper Hearts".

This is doubtlessly the best cover of the song.

He opened the door and couldn't identify the boy who was singing, but one thing he knew it was the most beautiful voice he ever heard.

Taehyung was carried away that he unintentionally dropped his phone when it started to vibrate. 

.

The boy who was singing stopped, "Hello? Is there anyone?"

Taehyung's heart dropped as he panickly closed the door, picking up his phone and ran down the stairs.

Jungkook opened the door but he saw nobody standing there.

I could have sworn I heard someone.

He shrugged and took his bag, deciding it was time to meet the others.

"Are you okay? You look as if you just saw a ghost," Jimin asked in curiousity when he spotted Taehyung running towards them.

"..." Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin noticed the changed aura of Taehyung.

"What happened?" Namjoon inquired.

"Nothing..," Taehyung lied, mind deepening of thinking who the guy was.

I wonder who that was.

"Here. We got you a caramel macchiato as you mentioned earlier that it's your favorite drink," Yoongi gave Taehyung his caramel macchiato.

"Thanks!" Taehyung took the cup with appreciation because it was all he needed at the moment.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

Taehyung kept on thinking about the mysterious owner of the melodious voice he had heard back ath the music department. The others looked at the spaced out Taehyung who suddenly decided to turn around at the wrong time, bumping into...

BAM.

"YAH! Michyeosseo?" Jungkook yelled at the poor guy he got bumped in, looking down on the beautiful caramel macchiato creation that decided to use his favorite white poloshirt as the perfect canvas.

Jungkook's eyes migrated his death glare from his ruined poloshirt to the boy who was standing in front of him, holding his breath in, in hope not to be killed.

Jungkook gritted his teeth "YOU!" Jungkook pointed accusingly at the said boy, who he knew to well "AAHH Chinjja..," Jungkook shook his head.

"Jungkook I... I'm--"

"V, why won't you go with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung ahead? Yoongi and me are going to wait for Jungkook to get changed" Jimin suggested, helping Taehyung out of the voltaged situation. Taehyung was holding his remaining caramel macchiato and Jimin mouthed "Go".

Before Taehyung left with the others, he gave Jungkook a sincere smile.

"You okay?" Jimin handed his best friend his handkerchief.

"Do I look ing okay to you?" Jungkook hissed, rubbing off the sticky liquid on his poloshirt.

"You don't really like Taehyung do you?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, giving his hyung a disapproving look "Why am I even asking. But seriously Taehyung is a cool and handsome guy, don't you think so?" Jimin stated.

"Cool? Handsome? My Jimin," Jungkook rolled his eyes "My ed up Poloshirt says otherwise..," Jungkook continued cleaning his shirt. "Ugh Taehyung you are really something..," Jungkook cursed under his breath.

Taehyung, payback is a .

---------- ** ----------

 

Hey guys :D

And how was this chapter?

I hope Jungkook is not going to kill Taehyung. This chapter is only for you guys to know what the rolls of the members are :)

I hope it wasn't that boring for you :D

Will Taehyung be shocked if he finds out that Jungkook was the one singing? hmmm...

Stay tuned is all I have to say hehehehe

 

With lots of love,

- missright123