F O U R T E E N.

Paper Hearts

Thursday, 8 AM Jeju-do.

Jungkook's bed.

Thurday morning was around the corner and the house was overtaken by the morning dawn. Hours later, Taehyung woke up feeling that something was definitely different and he was determinded in the progress of figuring it out. For the first time he felt great after waking up in Jin's house, due to the fact that waking up on the floor wasn't really what everyone wanted to experience right?

Stretching his arms under the blanket, yawning and subsequently taking a deep breath. 

Wait...this isn't my blanket. 

The blanket was white with music notes printed on it. If Taehyung wasn't mistaken the blanket he used to have was plain white. 

And this smell... it's like...hold on a sec... 

Taehyung's eyes widen and he sat up, rubbing his doe eyes. Scanning the room, he was not on the floor nor he was sitting on his kingsize-bed in Seoul. He froze, not having enough guts to turn to his side. 

What if...

The honey brown hair boy panicked on the inside, probably already banging his head against the wall.

What is he going to do? He basically slept on Jungkook's bed, like how the did he managed that? For a couple of minutes he just stared in the blank, reviewing the happenings of last night. Why did Jungkook let him sleep on the bed? Why did Jungkook not wake him up? Why did Jungkook.... 

UGH I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE.

Taehyung slowly dared to look to his side. 

Badum

Badum

For a short moment he didn't know what to feel. A part of him released a breath of relief, but on the other side he suppressed the feeling of disappointment of the fact that the maknae was not to be found anywhere in the room, especially not beside him, sleeping.

No Jungkook, but there was something on the table that woke up the curiosity of Taehyung. Standing up, he felt the pain on his foot. 

What the?

His right foot was covered with a big fat bruise. 

How the hell did I got thi--

Memories of Jungkook and him running through the pouring rain answered his question.

Reaching the table, Taehyung couldn't help but crack a smile. Painkillers and a glass of water was lying there with a little note stuck on the glass.

Taehyung, you're really something.

---------- ** ----------

Jimin was sitting on the table writing down some of his good ideas of a new blog. A blog that will reveal "how vkook started", he was sure that this blog was going to be the best blog he’d ever written so far. He couldn’t wait to create and post it.

Surprising Jimin, Yoongi slung his petite arms around the shorter one, leaning down to put a morning kiss on top of the boys head. Jimin looked up and saw the little pout on his boyfriend's face.

"What's wrong babe?"

"You weren't beside me, when I woke up," Yoongi replied, sounding like a 5 year old, who didn't get an ice cream, "I thought you left me..."

"Yoon..." Jimin closed his laptop and stood up, turning around to face the other and plant a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. "You're so cute! You know that i can use this to ruin your 'cool' image, right?"

"Min, you won't do that or?" Jimin captured Yoongi’s face, pulling him down on his level and locked their lips.

"I love you," Jimin confessed.

"And I love you!" Yoongi grinned from ear to ear. "What where you doing?"

"Oh, just blogging a little bit." Jimin once again opened his MacBook and showed Yoongi his ideas.

"This is based on--"

"Uh-huh." Jimin smirked.

"....Carefull...ugh... You're so heavy..."

"Did you hear that?" Jimin nodded and it didn't take long for them to peek out of their shared room. "Tae--"

"Psshtt..." Jimin put his pointing finger on his Yoongi's mouth.

"Shouldn't we help them?" Jimin shook his head "Why not?"

"They will be fine," Jimin answered with confidence.

"But--" before Yoongi could argue, Jimin closed the door and dragged his boyfriend towards the bed.

"We still have a mission to complete, remember?" Jimin reminded his boyfriend.

"If that's what you want," Yoongi pulled Jimin down and the said boy landed right on top of him.

"Yoon--"

---

While drinking the painkillers that Jungkook left, he noticed the wet jacket hanging on the cupboard. It was the jacket, Jungkook gave him to wear, so he wouldn’t be cold. Where was Jungkook anyways? 

Did he went jogging again?

After washing himself, he decided to head down and grab something to eat, since he didn't get to eat his dinner and his stomach was growling like crazy.

Quietly he went down the stairs and straight forward to the kitchen, opening the fridge finding a meal with a tiny piece of paper that had his name written on it.

"Ah-choo!"

What was that?

"Ah-choo!" the sneezing became louder and then Taehyung heard some coughings.

Taehyung closed the fridge with his plate of meal that was supposed to be his dinner in his hand. He followed the coughing and sneezing noise. Cold wind passed by and he saw the window at the living room being slightly open. 

AHH, it's so cold in here.

Taehyung closed the window.

"Ah-choo!" a sick maknae was lying on the sofa and made Taehyung almost dropped his plate.

"Oh my god Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung worriedly ran to the boy, putting his plate on the living room table. "You're burning!" he placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead "What should I do?"

"Ah-choo! C-Co-old..." Jungkook stated while shivering like a mad man.

"What?" Taehyung couldn't understand the maknae.

"C-cold. Ah-choo," Jungkook repeated.

"Cold?" Taehyung looked at the shivering body of the maknae. "Damn, why was the window open?"

"I...It was h-hot in here and... and... Ehem... Ehem..."

"...you opened the window and forgot to close it again," Taehyung finished his sentence with Jungkook nodding. "We have to get you out of here, it's so freaking cold," Taehyung helped the maknae to get up, "Careful..." Taehyung put Jungkook's hand over his shoulder. "Good... I got you!"

Taehyung was having a hard time carrying the sick maknae to the bedroom.

"Careful...ugh...you're so heavy..." Taehyung complained, opening the door that led them into their room. "Slowly... Slowly... Good," he wrapped the blanket around Jungkook's body.

"Ah-choo!"

What should I do? What should I do? What should I-- 

Taehyung rummaged through his backpack. 

Pefect.

He pulled out a hot pack and handed them to Jungkook. "That should keep you warm for now!" He said before rushing out of the room.

---------- ** ----------

Taehyung was standing in front of Jin's door, he wasn't in a right state of mind and was banging on the door desperately.

"Holy . Jimin, it's better not be one of your stupid pranks!" a topless Namjoon opened the door and was standing in front of Taehyung. "V?" Namjoon blinked fast. "What's wrong?"

"Who is it, Joonie?" Jin walked to the door and asked with his sleepy voice. Namjoon stepped to the side to grant him a look of the person who woke them up. "V?"

"Hyung!" Taehyung hugged him in surprise. "I need your help..." Taehyung said frustrated.

"What's the problem?" Jin questioned Taehyung.

What could be the problem that V had to wake them up at 8 o'clock on a thursday morning?

"I'll go back to sleep," Namjoon announced, when Jin gave him a look that told him he would take over the matter.

"So in what do you need my help?"

"Jungkook..." Taehyung pointed at their bedroom.

"What about Jungkook?"

"He's sick and he's burning. I don't know what to do and and..."

"Calm down V, I'll go check on him," Jin offered him a hand "Be right back," Jin opened his nightstand and took out his thermometer, "Okay we can go..." Taehyung followed the oldest to their room. "Let's measure his temperature."

"And?"

"He has a very high fever..." Jin replied.

"Should I call the ambulance?" Jin giggled of how cute Taehyung looked when he's panicking. "Jin-hyung?"

"No Tae, he just needs to get some rest and I'm going to cook something that will make him feel better. Don't worry he'll be fine," Jin assured, "Well, wanna come help me prepare breakfast?" Taehyung nodded.

---

Everyone gathered at the table, ready to eat breakfast, except for two people. "Where are V and Jungkook?" Jimin noticed their absence. "Are they still sleeping?" He added.

"Jungkook is sick..." Taehyung entered the kitchen and sat down beside Jimin. 

"Really? That's not good," Yoongi muttered. "I hope he'll get well soon, so we can proceed with mission vk--ouch" Jimin slightly elbowed his boyfriend. "What?"

"Yoongi. That's just a topic between us," Jimin scolded him. "Anyways, how's he doing?"

"He just ate the chicken soup Jin made. He had a high fever this morning but it's slowly decreasing," Taehyung explained, eating his muesli.

"Thanks for taking care of him," Jin asserted while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Not a problem, the reason why we are here is to make Jungkook and me get along with each other right? And besides this is the perfect time to get closer to him," Taehyung reasoned. "Anyways, I'll go check on Jungkook in a hour..."

"Why are you smirking babe?" Yoongi whispered into his boyfriend’s ear.

"I guess it was worth stealing Jungkook's umbrella, afterall," Jimin happily munched on his tasty American bread.

---------- ** ----------

An hour passed by and Taehyung stucked to his word and went to check on the maknae. He opened the door and the maknae was sitting on the bed, playing with his iphone.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung snapped away Jungkook's iphone.

"What the? YAH! Give me back my phone!" Jungkook demanded.

"No!" Taehyung refused and put the phone behind his back. "You should be resting not playing a game on your damn phone!"

"Mum? Is that you?" Jungkook asserted annoyingly and Taehyung smack the maknae on his arm. "YAH! You can't just smack a sick person!" Jungkook protested.

"No? Well watch and learn," Taehyung smacked him again. "Stupid kiddo."

"Whatever," Jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Give me back my phone!"

"No. No. And another NO." Taehyung poked out his tongue. "Let me see... what do we have here..." Taehyung teased the maknae by going through his iphone.

"YAH! That's against privacy! Alien, give me back the ing phone," Jungkook verbalized through gritted teeth.

"Then come and get it," Jungkook stood up weakly and chased the boy, he wanted to strangle at the moment. "Come and get it," Taehyung ran playfully across the room with a sick maknae chasing after him.

"I said..." Jungkook archieved to grab Taehyung's arm and pinned him down on the bed. Taehyung was now lying underneath the maknae with Jungkook pinning his hands above his head. "...give. me. back. my. phone!" He said for the nth-time.

"How about a... no?" Taehyung smirked.

"Then I guess I have no other choice," Jungkook slowly leaned closer and closer to Taehyung.

"What are you doing?!" No reply. "Jungkook...What are you doing?" Jungkook ignored his question and continued with was he was planning to do to the poor boy. Their faces were only inches away. 

Badum

Badum

"Why are you nervous?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung swallowed hard. He was too speechless to reply.

He just blinked quickly and pushed the maknae off of him. Of course he was nervous. How could Jungkook not hear his heart that was bumping against his ribcage, ready to fall out?

"Here," Taehyung handed Jungkook back his iphone and hid his red face.

Badum

Badum

The rest of the day, Taehyung avoided the room. He wanted to stay away from Jungkook as far as possible, so he went for a walk to clear his mind and to find an answer to why his heart is playing crazy whenever he was with Jungkook.

"There you are," Jimin sat down beside Taehyung, who was sitting in front of the Jin's house. "Aren't you going to sleep yet? Where were you?"

"I was just taking a walk." Jimin frowned. "Why are you frowning?"

"You went for a walk for more than 3 hours?" Taehyung nodded. "Is something bothering you? Do you need someone to talk to? You know you can always talk to me when you have a problem."

"I know, but I don't even know what's bothering me," Taehyung replied.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called his boyfriend.

"We're here Yoon."

"Who's w-- oh hey V. Where were you?" Yoongi joined the two.

"I went for a walk, don't ask me why because I don't know it either." Taehyung asserted. "I think we should go in. It's getting chilly here," the couple agreed and they went inside the house.

"You sure you're okay?" Jimin made sure his little monkey was okay.

"Yes I'm fine," Taehyung smiled, "Goodnight!" Taehyung muttered before closing the door that separated them.

Jungkook was already sleeping and he sat down beside the sleeping person. Taehyung put a hand on the maknae’s forehead and noticed that Jungkook still had a fever. Taehyung went to the bathroom and filled a little bowl with cold water and dunked a towel to put it on Jungkook's forehead to decrease his temperature.

"What are you doing to me?" Taehyung asked as if Jungkook could hear him and he placed the cold towel on Jungkook's forehead.

Later that night, Taehyung fell asleep sitting on the floor with his head resting on the edge of the bed. 

Jungkook-ah, what are you doing to me?

---------- ** ----------

Hello guys :D

Yea just another update hehe hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I'm gonna update soon, so stay tuned until then!

Don't forget to leave a comment and ofcourse please upvote this story!

With lots of love,

-missright123