T E N.

Paper Hearts

Monday, 10 PM Jeju-Island.

Bedtime.

Taehyung pulled out his sleeping supply from the cupboard where he stowed it awhile ago. He ensconced himself down on his homey and cozily made bed on the floor that was made out of a simple picnic blanket surrounded by pillows.

The first thing Jungkook's attention drawed to after setting one foot into his shared room with Taehyung, was the said boy who was making himself comfortable on the floor.

What is he doing?

"How long are you planning to stay there with the door wide open? Do you want Jin to find out about..," Taehyung sat himself back upright pointing at his sleeping spot "...this?"

Jungkook fully entered the room and closed the door behind him. To be honest, Jungkook was confused. He was a hundred percent sure that Taehyung would argue with him about wanting to sleep on his bed, but that wasn't the case at all. To be exact it was completely the opposite of what Jungkook had in mind.

"Jungkook? You still there?" Taehyung was now standing beside the maknae snipping with his fingers in front of the younger's face. "Earth to--"

"Can you please move your hand out of my sight?" Jungkook brushed off Taehyung's hand with a straight face.

Taehyung's blood started to boil. He wasn't used to be treatened harshly at all, especially when it comes to someone who is younger than him. Taehyung was about to scold the maknae but he reminded himself of the advice Jimin and Yoongi gave him, when he was desperately searching for an answer on how to stop the war between him and Jungkook.

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm himself and to be able to stick to the plan he and his hyungs had made:

Be nice to Jeon ing Jungkook.

Without a word he swallowed the big lump in his throat, before going back to his sleeping arena. And it didn't take long until Jungkook comprehended that something was off. Instead of ignoring it, he decided that it would be the best to investigate on it.

"Don't you want to sleep on the bed?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he purchased a fresh white towel.

As badly as Taehyung wanted to say yes, he couldn't. So he shook his head and kindly declined the offer "No, I'm fine over here," Taehyung lied and went for a lie-down.

Be nice to Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung repeated it over and over and over again, so he won't make anything stupid to harm "mission vkook", even though he wasn't quite satisfied with his and Jungkook's name to be melted together. It wasn't like they are some kind of OTP to have a shipname, right?

Taehyung was starting to get intimidated by the maknae, who was staring at him with his fierced hazelnut brown eyes. Taehyung wanted to ask why, but he himself knew accurately the answer to his interrogation. He lay down on the bed, his eyes travelling towards the one who was studying his every move.

After a good 5 minutes of scrutinise, Jungkook concluded that Taehyung was up to something and whatever that something was, he will keep his eyes wide open. Jungkook disappeared behind the bathroom door and Taehyung sighed, because it was one of the hardest task he had ever done in his whole entire life:

Pleasing the devil, Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung transfered his concentration back to his iphonescreen and continued to play his favorite game. It didn't take him long until he felt tired. Yawning, Taehyung switched off the lights and made himself comfortable on the floor. The beautiful voice he heard in JSU music department kept on playing in his mind.

Who are you?

Taehyung suddenly heard it much clearer, as if someone is singing it at the moment. He shook his head.

I think I'm going cray. I'm hearing things.

Jungkook had the habit to sing whenever he was under the shower and it happened that his favorite song was "Paper hearts" the same song Taehyung cherished so much. After turning off the water, Jungkook quickly changed into his pyjamas. Taking a last look at the moist bathroom mirror, he smiled and walked into the pitch dark room, where he spotted Taehyung already sleeping.

You are really something, Kim Taehyung.

---------- ** ----------

Tuesday, 6.30 AM Jeju-Island.

Taehyung found himself settling down with the fact that he will never get to sleep on a normal bed. Okay maybe never is a strong word. Never say never, unless it has to do with spending the night on the cold floor that causes the worst back pains for days.

Beams of light hit Jungkook's face. It was time to get ready for a jog. Jungkook was used to wake up earlier than the rest and he didn't mind at all. He gets to eat in peace, without dealing with loud noises or with his hyung's stupid comments.

Jungkook was about to stand up and get under the shower, when something stopped him from moving his arms. It was as if someone had put a rock on it. Freeing his hands from the encumbrance his eyes widened.

"WHAT THE ?" Jungkook shrieked in shock, pushing Taehyung off the bed.

 

flashback

"Namjoon stop! They're already sleeping," Jin tried his best to eshew the tickling fingers of Namjoon.

"But I like it when you smile," Namjoon argued. "Besides that's not our room!" Namjoon pointed at the room of the maknae.

"I th-think we we are lost," Jin giggled.

"And I think you just drank too much tonight," Namjoon commented and Jin shook his head, convincing his best friend that he was not drunk at all "Whatever, blondie. Let's go to our room now!"

"But this is our room, see?" Jin opened the door, reveiling Taehyung lying on the floor, snoring. Jin frowned "Taehyung?"

"What is he doing on the floor?" Namjoon and Jin walked over to where Taehyung was lying. "Should we wake him up?" Namjoon asked, looking at the watch that told him it was past midnight.

"I think we shouldn't do that," Jin finally verbalized after thinking it over.

"I'll carry him," Namjoon suggested, making Jin move to the side, granting him the chance to carry Taehyung back next to Jungkook. Namjoon carefully laid Taehyung beside Jungkook.

End of flashback

 

"Ouch," Taehyung rubbed his . "What is your problem?" He hissed at the maknae.

"Why were you sleeping on my bed? And why were you hugging me?" Jungkook inquired curiously. "Are you ing gay?"

"Okay, to make it clear. YES?! I am gay and I'm positive I was sleeping on the floor," Taehyung replied confidently.

"What happened?" Jin burst into the room, holding his house slippers.

"Jin hyung?"

"I heard a big bang so I woke up. Is everything alright? What happened?" Jin interrogated the maknae.

"Nothing," Jungkook answered "I just forgot that I'm sharing my room now."

"Okay? And what is Taehyung doing on the floor?"

"I must have fallen down while I was sleeping," Taehyung covered.

"I told Namjoon to lay you a little bit more into the middle," Jin judged. "Sorry for that."

"What were you two doing in my room?" Jungkook asked and Jin scratched the back of his head and plastered an angelic smile unto his face.

"Well, I drank a little bit more than I should and I thought it was my room so yeaa... Anyways, I'm going back to bed. There is food in the fridge, so feel free to not wake me up!" Jin uttered and went back to his room.

"See?" Taehyung spoke up "I didn't do anything..."

"...Yet," Jungkook commented quietly.

"What?" Taehyung didn't head what Jungkook said.

"Nothing."

---------- ** ----------

Tuesday, 1 PM Jeju-do.

After lunch.

They were all sitting at the table, thinking about what they are going to do for the rest of the day. Unfortunately Jin and Namjoon had some important matters to do, so they would not be able to do anything with the rest until 5 PM.

Jimin and Taehyung suggested to go to the sea park while Yoongi wants to sleep or play basketball and Jungkook wants to finish the book, he was reading.

But since the democracy always wins, Yoongi and Jungkook had no choice but to tag along with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Guess we are going to the sea park!" Taehyung happily recited.

"YES!" Jimin fisted the air.

"Ugh. my life," Jungkook mumbled.

 

---------- ** ----------

 

Hey guys :D

How have you been? I wasn't really planning on writing this chapter today but since I got time I just did it hehehe

Poor Taehyung enduring everything for the sake of freedom between him and Jungkook.

So stay tuned for the next chapters!!

With lots of love,

- missright123