T W E N T Y N I N E.

Paper Hearts

Saturday. 11AM Seoul, South Korea.

Pabo.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his bed, when suddenly someone jumped into the bed, trying to wake him up by tickling him. Good that he was a heavy sleeper, so it didn't itch him one bit. Yugyeom on the other hand, rolled his eyes and walked over to the big curtain that brought darkness into the room.

By looking at the maknae a big invisible light bulb levitated above Yugyeom's head when a brilliant idea popped out of his mind.

Let see if you can still sleep after I do this.

He got a grip on the whine-red curtain, pushing it to the side to let the sunlight hit Jungkook's flawles skin. The maknae groaned but he simply turned around and continued sleeping.

"Fine, you really want it the hard way then," Yugyeom crossed his arms and left the room, slumming the door shut.

3 Minutes later.

"May luck be on my side," Yugyeom verbalized, stretching out his right hand with a glass full of cold water and poured it on the latter's face.

"WHAT THE ?!" Jungkook's eyes shot open and if miracle wouldn't exist Yugyeom would already be dead by now, "YAH! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jungkook cursed loud enough for everyone in his villa to hear.

"I'M SORRY!!!!! That was the only way to wake you up," Yugyeom quickly covered himself with his hands, ready to get punched by the incensed youngster in front of him.

"Aish," Jungkook sighed, giving Yugyeom a piercing glare, "Are you leaving or do you want me to kick you out?" Jungkook spat angrily and Yugyeom shook his head.

"I'm not leaving without you!" Yugyeom replied, "You better move your to the bathroom and get yourself ready! We're leaving in 30 minutes. Chop Chop, off to the shower!" he commanded, pointing at the bathroom that was located 5 meters away from Jungkook's bed.

"What made you think I'm coming with you to whatever place you want to go? What am I, your dog?" Jungkook questioned not amused at all, being treated ty on a saturday morning.

"Well Mr. Gloomster, Jimin and I are just trying to save your lovelife and stopping you from becoming an official emo," the younger one responded, "Jimin called me to wake you up because they're going to Lotte world today, did I explain myself good enough now?"

They.

Jungkook knew exactly who was meant.

"Whatever. They can go by themselves," Jungkook was about to lie back down, when Yugyeom took his hands and pulled him up.

"I know you're going to regret it for the rest of your life, if you stay here today!" Yugyeom placed a towel on Jungkook's shoulder and pushed the said latter towards the bathroom door, "Now be a good boy and hurry up!"

"UUUUUUUUGH!" Jungkook cried out in frustration, "When will I ever be able to live a normal life?"

"As long as we exist, I guess never!" Yugyeom showed his tongue and to no one's surprise Jungkook raised his hand without looking back and showed him his middle finger, "I love you too!" before Jungkook's head could be hit by a flying pillow, he quickly closed the door behind him.

-------------

Jimin waited impatiently for Yugyeom to give him an update, but he's being staring at his cellphonescreen for about 25 minutes and there was still no sign from Yugyeom. Taehyung nervously bit his nails.

"Can you both just take a deep breath? You are driving me insane!" Yoongi exclaimed and plugged out his earphones, "Don't worry! He will come and you will successfully confess to him."

Bwwt Bwwt

A new message.


Taehyung frozed at the spot and Jimin unlocked his cellphone as fast as possible to read the message.

"YAS!" Jimin fisted the air and showed Taehyung the message.

From: Yugyeomie

           We're on our way!


"Mission Vkook, the last stage has officially begun!" Jimin happily put his cellphone in his ripped jeans' pocket and gave Taehyung two thumbs up, "You're gonna slay it and I'm hundred and one percent sure a new couple will be born today, am I right Hoseok?"

Hoseok nodded, even though his heart broke at the thought of seeing the one he love(s/d) his whole life, is getting together with someone else.

To: Yugyeomie

      THANK GOD! We'll see each other there then!


------------

Yoongi parked next to Jungkook's sports car. Everyone got off one by one and Taehyung already spotted the grumpy maknae leaning against his car fervently, playing his favorite game on his iphone.

Badum

Badum


"They're here!" Yugyeom elbowed the ignorant maknae and so Jungkook looked up. And mothernature had spoken, out of all people at the lotte world the first person he locked gazes with was Taehyung.

Badum

Badum


"Hey!" Taehyung waved shyly and the dark aura of Jungkook faded away and it was replaced by a sweet smile that could have melted the iceberg that the titanic crushed into. Well at least that was what Taehyung told to himself, "Did you sleep well?" Jungkook nodded and they started to have a smalltalk. The rest couldn't help but cringe observing the two talking to each other as if they were the only persons there.

"Hello to you too Jungkook!" Hoseok stood inbetween the two and Jungkook could already feel his blood boiling.

"Hi," Jungkook greeted with disinterest, "How long are we going to stand here?" He inquired his hyungs and Jimin took it as a cue for them to go in.

Entering the amusement park, almost all of them had the need to go to the toilet except for Jungkook, who went ahead before they arrived. And Hoseok accompanied him in front of the restroom.

Hoseok cleared his troath and turned his body towards Jungkook.

"I like Taehyung," Hoseok admitted and Jungkook added oil to the already burning fire when he let out a small chuckle, "You better treat him right, I hate seeing him being treated like , I thought you should know that," He added.

"Look. I couldn't care less about what you feel. Why are you even telling me this? Do I look like a psychologist to you?" Jungkook rudely asked the older one.

"It's obvious that you like him too," Hoseok deadpanned, making Jungkook's eyes grow bigger.

"Is it forbidden to like a friend?" Jungkook lied.

"You know what I mean Jungkook. You like him more than just a friend," Hoseok replied calmly, while giving Jungkook a warning look.

"What's wrong here?" Taehyung interruptted their staring contest. Hoseok backed off by taking a step back and he faked a smile.

"We were just getting to know each other am I right Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook didn't replied, instead he gave Hoseok and unpleasant look as he left them alone.

"What happened?" Taehyung knew that something was fishy but Hoseok couldn't bring himself to tell Jungkook the truth so he did what he had to do.

"Nothing," he uttered, placing his hand over Taehyung's shoulder, "So what do you want to ride? I missed this!" Hoseok vocalized with a loud voice so Jungkook could hear him clear enough. He knew exactly that it would annoy the eff out of Jungkook.

Taehyung thought it was just an act from Hoseok to help him get Jungkook jealous, so he repeated what his best friend said, "I missed this so much too! I wish you would stay with me here in Seoul!"

Jungkook walked faster, ignoring the two the best he could and for the first time he thanked the heavens for having Yugyeom by his side. He unwantedly made skinship by clinging unto Yugyeom's arm and Yugyeom frowned by the weird act of the maknae.

"Uhm. Let me guess... you're trying to make him jealous?" Yugyeom knew it too well, seeing Hoseok and Taehyung acting all lovey-dovey with each other.

"You own me this favour," Jungkook reminded Yugyeom what he did in the morning, "HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!" Jungkook faked his laugh, as if Yugyeom just told him the funniest joke ever.

"You could win an oscar for your acting skills!" Yugyeom joked, getting dirty looks from the maknae.

"Shut up if you don't want to sleep on the streets tonight!" Jungkook warned him and Yugyeom immediately closed his mouth and stopped himself from teasing his hyung, "Good!"

--------

The whole day was a disaster. Jungkook and Taehyung were busy making each other jealous. To the point were Jimin couldn't take it anymore and was about to scold the two for being too dumb to notice that they are head over heels for each other.

For the sake of everyone, Jimin knew that they shouldn't waste more time, because everything was starting to get out of hand.

"Jungkook? Look!" Jimin pointed at Hoseok and Taehyung, who were riding the swan boat, "You really need to confess before it's too late," Jimin watched Jungkook's aura become darker again. Jimin knew it too well that he got Jungkook exactly there where he wanted him to be, "May god forgive me for not keeping this secret!" Jimin prayed and continued, "Look Taehyung likes you more than you think. He's been in love with you ever since we went to Jeju Island, but ever since Hoseok came he's not sure about his feelings anymore."

"What?" Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Sorry for not telling you. I promised Tae not to tell you, but you guys are giving me a headache that I can no longer keep it to myself," Jimin enlightened Jungkook.

"Taehyung is in love with..." Jungkook was still in progress to digest the idea of Taehyung being in love with him for so long.

"With you? Yes," Jimin finished his sentence, "He's just trying to make you jealous with Hoseok, but he still has some feelings for him. So if you really want him, you better tell him now."

Without saying another word, Jungkook waited for Taehyung to get off the boat. After the said boy got off, Jungkook grabbed his hand and dragged Taehyung with him.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung was confused, but Jungkook didn't answer and Taehyung called his name, "Jungkook?" Still no response, so he just followed Jungkook to wherever the youngster planned on taking him. Jungkook stopped in the middle of the park.

"Do you like Hoseok?" Jungkook broke the silence.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Why are you asking me that?"

"Is it true that you have feelings for him?" Jungkook interrogated curiously, negleting Taehyung's questions.

"Why do you want to kn--"

"Just answer!" Jungkook cut Taehyung's word, he was fretfully waiting for Taehyung to stop scrutinize everything he says.

"No. Yes. I don't know," Taehyung retorded irritated.

"What do you mean you don't know? How can you not know if you like someone or not? I know you like me. Jimin told me everything," Jungkook announced and Taehyung shook his head. He was firmly conviced that Jimin could never betray him.

"That's not true! He would never do that to me," Taehyung kept on shaking his head.

"So you do like me," Jungkook smirked.

"Yes! Are you happy now?"

"No," Jungkook mockingly replied, "I want you to only like me. I don't want you to like anyone else besides me," Jungkook added truthfully.

"You're such an idiot Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung was doing his best to not burst into tears, "How can you be so self-centered? How can you shamelessly say those things?"

"You know you love me," Jungkook vocalized with a monotone voice.

"You give me no choice!" Taehyung yelled.

"So neither do you," Jungkook surprised Taehyung by finally admitting his feelings indirectly.

"Pabo," Taehyung closed the gap between them. He punched Jungkook slightly on the arm, "Pabo," Taehyung repeated it over and over again.

Badum

Badum


Jungkook didn't think twice as he leaned in and kissed Taehyung passionately, showing his hyung that he's seriously in love with him. Jungkook pulled away and locked gazes with Taehyung.

"Hyung, I've been dying to say that I--" Taehyung shut him up by placing his index finger in front of his mouth.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook," and with that it was then Taehyung's turn to kiss the maknae.

------------

HOLY MOTHER OF KIMCHI!
THERE YOU GO EVERYONE!!!
THIS IS SO BAD WRITTEN BUUUUUUT AT LEAST I UPDATED T__T

It's 1 am once again and here I am writing this chapter as fast as I could D:
I still hope you all liked this chapter :DDD

With lots of love,
-missright123