T W E N T Y.

Paper Hearts

Wednesday. 8PM Seoul, South Korea.

Overnight.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking closely together, along the quiet alley that leadet them to Taehyung's villa. It was plainly obscure for Jungkook to walk someone home, since he never done that before.

And Jungkook couldn't understand himself for doing so, but somewhere deep inside him was making him feel uneasy to let Taehyung stroll by himself. They were many robbery that took place at that time and so Jungkook desired to protect his hyung.

That was Jeon Jungkook. Ever since that incident happened, 1 and a half year ago, Jungkook was being attentive all the time. He promised to himself that he would never put someone in danger ever again. If he only had known that something adverse will happen at that time, he would have never left home.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was acting out of space. Why would a Jeon walk him home? He can't tell, since he was actually used for Jungkook to say bye and go straight to his own residence.

"J-Jungkook-ah..," Taehyung fixed his eyes on the cold ground, in order to not look into the one that made his heart go cray cray.

"Mhm?" Jungkook hummed, pulling himself out of his thoughts and back to reality.

"Y-you didn't have t-to walk m-me home," Taehyung stated, rubbing his arms due to the coldness of the wind.

"Are you cold?" Jungkook ignored the statement of the fellow one, as he slowly stripped off his 'opening ceremony' hoodie and handed it to Taehyung.

"It's okay, I should have taken my jacket with me," Taehyung renounced the offer as he pushed Jungkook's hands back to himself.

"Take it. You're freezing yourself to death," And so Jungkook, a stubborn human being, helped Taehyung to pull over his hoodie, before the latter could argue back.

Reaching the huge golden gate of the Kim's, Taehyung and Jungkook were facing each other and it was more than a challenge for Taehyung to look into Jungkook in the eyes, but he doesn't want Jungkook to notice how unpropitiously inlove he was with him.

Jungkook on the other hand was being worse. The still dull maknae was starting to feel like he had eaten something quaint, when he felt worms crawling inside his tummy, just by looking into Taehyung's sparkling hazelnut brown eyes.

Badum

Badum

There it goes again.

"Thank you again for walking me home. I hope I didn't bother you that much," Taehyung shyly said, while drawing some circles on the ground with his left foot.

Badum

Badum

Jungkook placed a hand on his beating heart, when Taehyung gave him innocent smile.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called his name, since he didn't get a respond yet.

Badum

Badum

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was talking to him, but why can't he hear him? Jungkook saw Taehyung's lips moving, but there was no sound coming out of the said boys mouth. Was it maybe because of his heartbeats? His heart that was bumping itself hardly against his god damn ribcage?

"Are you okay? Your face is turning red!" Taehyung panicly commented, landing his hand on Jungkook's forehead "Are you having a fever? Aish, you should have kept your hoodie on," Taehyung scolded the younger.

"Uhm... sorry what did you say?" Jungkook shoved Taehyung's hand harshly away from his forehead.

"I said are you okay?" Taehyung repeated once again.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook replied coldly like the wind that was brushing against their skin.

Taehyung was startled on how Jungkook switched back to his normal self and his i don't give a mode on.

"I-I..." Taehyung swallowed the words he was trying to pressed out of his lips.

"Whatever," Jungkook impatiently scratched off the topic and a pout was forming on Taehyung's lips.

Aish, why do you always have to ruin everything?

Gathering his guts together, Jungkook pushed his little annoying problem to the side and was determinded to stop Taehyung with his cute pouting.

"Goodnight hyung!" Jungkook tried his best to give the older one the warmest smile he had in offer and trust me, it was probably counted as one of the hardest challenge Jungkook had ever accepted.

Smile.

"Goodnight Jungkook-ah and thank you," a stone fell from Taehyung's heart, when he saw the maknae smile, like he really meant it. 

"I'm gonna get going," Jungkook announced and Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook only made a few steps, when the clouds started to cry and the rain was pouring heavily on the now wetted ground. Jungkook ran back to the porche of Taehyung's villa.

"Do you want to come in?" Taehyung opened the door and pointed at the warm anteroom of his residence. Without giving Jungkook the chance to answer, he unconsciously grabbed Jungkook's hand and guided him into his home.

Taehyung went up the stairs and Jungkook quietly followed him and Taehyung opened the door on the right side.

"This is my room," he claimed and flopped down on his king size bed.

Jungkook was awkwardly standing in front of Taehyung's room, not knowing what to do. Looking out of the window, Jungkook sensed that there is no chance to survive the rain without getting sick.

"Come in!" Taehyung demanded and like a cue Jungkook took a few steps into Taehyung's vintage decorated room. "Do you want to shower first?" Taehyung's cheeks was red, by rehearsing the phrase he just said, "I-I-I mean... in Jeju... uhm you... uhm--"

"If that's okay?" Jungkook cut off Taehyung's stuttering.

"Sure! Wait," Taehyung stood up and peaked his head out of the door "Jandi-ah!" Taehyung yelled the name of one of his maids, "I need new towels!"

"Ne, young master!" Jandi quickly went to get the towels, "Young master?" Jandi slightly knocked on his master's door. The door went open reveiling a nervous Taehyung and behind him was a handsome young man with black hair.

"Thank you!" and Jandi politly bent forward to make a bow. "You can rest now! I already ate dinner, so don't worry about that!" Taehyung told his maid and closed the door. "Here you go. The bathroom is over there," he pointed at the left door in his master's room.

Taehyung was now alone in the room. He made sure he was all by himself,  waiting for the click sound of the doorlock.

Click.

FINALLY.

Taehyung took his bag and searched for a piece of paper that was folded many times. Taehyung carefully unfolded the said paper and with a pen he setteled down on his bed.

"Caramel macchiato... Check!" Taehyung smiled in satisfaction.

 

get to know him (ask questions about him) ✓

take a walk ✓

do what he's doing (jogging, basketball,...) ✓

eat together ✓

make him let you sleep on the bed ✓

make him call you Hyung ✓

caramel macchiato ✓

drop hints

make him miss you

kiss him

 

"Almost there." Taehyung stated, folding back the piece of paper when he heard the door of the bathroom being unlocked again.

Click.

--------

Thursday. 7 AM Seoul, South Korea.

Jungkook's hoodie.

The rain finally stopped and was replaced by a beautiful sun that beams its light unto the earth. It was almost counted as one of those perfect mornings, if it weren't for the banging sound on Taehyung's door that was caused by no other than Park Jimin.

"I'm almost finish Chim!" Taehyung claimed. He quickly put on his sweatpants and picked up the hoodie that was on the floor.

"Hyung...?" Jungkook sleepily rubbed his eyes, in hope he'll get a better sight.

"Sorry," Taehyung totally forgot that he wasn't alone in the room. Jungkook stayed the night as the rain was still pouring at 12 in the morning. "Sorry for waking you up!"

"It's okay. Just do me a favor and tell Jimin to cut down his terrible knockings," Jungkook pleased the monkey, as he sat himself upright.

"Good. I'll tell him," Taehyung promised and the maknae took it as a cue to get himself ready to go back to his own home. Taehyung cleared his throat and asked him, "Uhm Jungkook? If you don't have anything to do today. Do you want to go to a noraebang with me? I heard you have a passion for singing..."

"Sure," Jungkook assured him and Taehyung mentally fiested the air in victory.

-------

Taehyung clapped when Jimin finished singing.

"I'm impressed Jimin. That was really really good! You'll definetly win this time!" Taehyung showed him a thumbs up.

"That's because I got the best coach and song writer ever," Jimin hugged him, "Thanks Tae!"

 

Flashback

"What kind of song should I sing?"

"Hmmm, what kind of music genre do you prefer?" Taehyung inquired.

"To be honest, I want a song that isn't popular but the problem is all the good ones I know are well-known."

"Okay. What about..." Taehyung rubbed his chin, "Hmmm... What about a self writen song?" Taehyung suggested.

"Erm... okay tell me more!" Jimin demanded interestingly.

"I wrote a song back when I was in daegu and I wouldn't mind if you use it for the competition,"

"You wrote a song? That's sooo cool!"

"But I don't know if you will like it," Taehyung shyly said.

"Tae, it's a perfect idea to sing a song that you wrote on your on. That's at least not mainstream."

"You think?"

"I'm 100% positive!" Jimin promised him.

"Okay, the name of the song is hold me tight," Taehyung exposed.

End of Flashback

 

"You're really really good! And your singing skills is above average," Taehyung praised his hyung.

"Really?" Jimin could proudly say, it was the first time in forever he felt satisfied with his singing skills.

"Promise!" Taehyung gave him an assuring smile.

"Tae?" Jimin frowned. "Tell me honestly, is that Jungkook's hoodie?" Jimin pointed at the said hoodie.

"What do you..." Taehyung followed his pointing finger. "Oh my god, I-I-I..." Jimin chuckled.

"This is so hilarious," Jimin stated.

Taehyung wanted to take off the hoodie, when he remembered he didn't have anything on besides the hoodie. 

"Can we change?" Taehyung asked in embarrassement. He forgot to give it back to Jungkook. He's in big dip, if rumours spread that he's wearing Jungkook's hoodie.

"Change? Tae, I think the maknae will kill me if he saw me wearing one of his precious hoodie,"

"What am I suppose to do now?" Taehyung panicedly burried his face in his palms "I've just shoveled my own grave."

"The question is... how did you even manage to get to that hoodie?"

"Uhm... that's a long story Jimin-ah," Taehyung sheepishly smiled.

"And you're going to tell me that long story of yours," Jimin demanded and Taehyung was stuck there with Jimin, not really knowing where to start.

"Holy mother of kimchi and you're telling me that just now?" Jimin flailed his hands in the air, "This is sooo ing sfjkfbdfa... I feel like I'm in a freaking fanfiction right now," Jimin commented excitedly. "And then?"

"And yeah, he said I should tell you to cut down your terrible knockings before he got himself ready," Taehyung finished.

"Oh my. Oh my. I can't. Excuuuse meee," Jimin calmed his , "If that's the case just relax. He literally gave it to you without any force," Jimin told Taehyung.

"Okay..." Taehyung nervously said.

"Oh... it's already time to head back home. I'm going to fill up my water bottle. Let's meet at the entrance?"

"No, no, it's okay just go ahead."

"You sure?"

"Yes," Taehyung nodded.

"Okay. Until later then!"

-----

Taehyung picked up the sheet of paper, where he wrote down the lyrics for Jimin. He finally realized that his song wasn't as bad as he thought it was. He sat down on the piano once again and started to play the song. Taehyung closed his eyes before singing out loud the first verse of the song.

-----

"Jungkook?" Jimin couldn't believe his eyes. 

"No, I'm Yoongi hyung," Jungkook sarcastically responded.

"Ha ha ha..." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Where's..."

"Taehyung?" Jimin grinned. "Are you stalking him?" Jungkook gave him a death glare as an answer. "He's still inside. Why are you aski--" before Jimin could finish his sentence the maknae stormed into the building.

Tae, you almost got the maknae wrapped around your finger.

Jimin's cellphone vibrated and a picture of Yoongi popped out.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Babe! Where the hell are you?" Yoongi questioned, full of concern and Jimin saw a running Yoongi around the campus, like a lost puppy who lost its owner.

"Yoonie!" Jimin yelled after the running subject.

"Babe!" Yoongi scanned his surrounding, when he finally saw Jimin waving at him from a far.

"Yoonie, I told you I was--" Yoongi cut his sentence and pressed his lips against Jimin's.

"You made me worry."

"Yoon, I wrote you a letter," Jimin responded. "And since when are you running, you lazy daddy?"

"There was no letter," Jimin chuckled when he saw the post-it still pasted on the tallers forehead, "What's so funny?"

"Lazy daddy," Jimin said, taking off the post-it, "Here. See?"

 

Yoongi babe ~ Good morning. I'm off to practise for the contest!
Don't worry okay? I will behave!
I love you mucho nucho <3

 

"Ohhh..."

-----

Jungkook was about to enter the room when he heard Taehyung sing. He slowly opened the door and there he was locking his gaze with Taehyung.

Badum

Badum

"Hi..." Jungkook started "I didn't know you like singing?"

"Erm... Yea. What are you doing here? It's still early for you to be here," Taehyung was confused.

"I wanted to practise, before all the students come," Jungkook responded.

"Practise for ?"

"To make it short, I want to help Jimin. Even though he will surely win the competition, he's not allowed to choose anyone he wants to date for a week, since he's already in a relationship," Jungkook explained.

"Okay wait. I don't really get what you're trying to explain," Taehyung said, his lips.

"Jimin can win the title of this year kpop winner but the dating thingy will be given to the one who placed second, since he's already in a relationship, and there's no point for him to date Yoongi. That's the rule," Jungkook replied.

"That means..." Taehyung thought about what Jungkook had just told him.

"Yes, it's impossible for Jimin himself to prevent Seulgi to date Yoongi," Jungkook sighed, knowing it would be a disaster if Jimin finds out, "I'm practically volunteering to take part in that stupid competition. That's for the sake of all of us," Jungkook commented, knowing how scary it would be if Seulgi dates Yoongi, even if it's just for a week.

"I can't believe you're doing this," Taehyung was in awe.

"Well, do we have a choice? Namjoon hyung and Jin hyun have to left feet and Yoongi hyung will not agree. So there are only two options left. It's either you or me," Jungkook pointed at the two of them.

"Oh no!" Taehyung shook his head.

"See? There's only me left and I will not let my bestfriend to go all sasaeng for a whole week. No, that's the worst nightmare someone can have. Trust me!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Can you do me a favor?" Taehyung nodded "Don't tell Jimin okay?"

"I won't!" Taehyung promised Jungkook.

---------

Thursday. 6PM Seoul, South Korea.

Under one condition.

Taehyung entered the Miebaella restaurant, where his parents, uncle and auntie was already waiting for him.

"Good evening sir, can I take off your jacket?" a middle aged waiter offered Taehyung a hand, as he slowly took off Taehyung's jacket.

"Thank you," Taehyung thanked the waiter by bowing down.

"There you are my dear! We have waited for you!" Hyojoo greeted her one and only son, "You look great today! Come and sit down beside your father!" his mother pointed at the empty chair.

"How have you been my dearest nephew?" Jae wook asked.

"Very good thank you and you?"

"We're good too. We heard that you were in Jeju-do for a week? How come you didn't get in trouble?" Boa inquired her nephew.

"My... My..." Taehyung wasn't sure if he was going to stick to his plans, but in order to make his uncle stop annoying him he just answered "My boyfriend is the owner of JSU, well he's the son of the owner."

"Your boyfriend? The son of the owner of Jeon Seoul University?" Jae wook raised an eyebrown.

"Yes. My boyfriend," Taehyung took out his cellphone and showed the picture of him and Jungkook at the library in Jeju-Island.

"Omo! Honey, isn't that Jeon Jungkook?" Boa pointed at the screen of Taehyung's device, "You're boyfriend is a Jeon?" Taehyung smirked and nodded.

I'm so going to hell with this.

"Did you hear it loves? Our son got himself a wealthy boyfriend," Jaejoong proudly announced.

"How did you manage to seduce that poor kid?" Jae wook asked with a disgusted look.

"Excuse me? Poor kid? Just because I'm gay?" Taehyung raised his voice, slamming his hands against the table. "You're just jealous because I got myself someone as good as Jungkook," Taehyung half-shouted.

"I think you're just making up a story," Jaewook deadpanned, "Well, if he's really your boyfriend... I want to meet him next week!"

Taehyung mentally banged his head against the table. How is he supposed to get Jungkook play along?

"I guess that would be hard... he's very busy at the moment," Taehyung lied.

"He's your boyfriend isn't he? Why wouldn't he make time for you?" Jae wook got Taehyung exactly there where he wanted his nephew to be.

"But as I said he's very--" Taehyung's sentence was cut off, when he saw Jungkook entering the restaurant.

What kind of a sick joke is this?

As he wasn't already screwed, Jungkook wasn't helping by being there at the moment. But life had to mess with Taehyung. His uncle turned around, curious on what made his nephew get pale.

"Talking about the devil. Isn't that your boyfriend?" Jae wook smirked.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook approached the pale boy.

"We were talking about you!" Jae wook replied for Taehyung, "Nice to meet you!" Jae wook stood up and shook Jungkook's hand.

"Talking about me?" Jungkook was confused. Who was that, who just shook his hand? And why does it seem like Taehyung's about to lose his mentality?

"Yes about you and our precious Taehyung, dating," Jae wook answered.

"Me and Taehyung what?" Jungkook questioned the man in front of him in disbelief, "I'm not--Yah!" Taehyung stopped the maknae to expose him by stepping on his foot.

"Can you excuse us for a bit?" Taehyung shushed the maknae and dragged him to the restroom.

"You better have a good explanation to this, Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook warned the latter by pushing him against the wall.

"I...I..." Taehyung stuttered.

"You ing what?" Jungkook retorded angrily and Taehyung started to admit everything, "I can't believe you did this," Jungkook shook his head, "And what on mother of earth made you think, I'm going to agree on this?"

"Because we are friends now?" Taehyung sheepishly answered.

"That's not good enough," Jungkook replied, "Aish. Fine. I'm going play your boyfriend only under one condition..." Jungkook closed the gap between them, "You're going to participate in that stupid contest..."

...and make me date you.

 

----------**----------

DUMB DUMB DUMB!

There you go :D VKOOK all the way!

Oh my god. The past few chapters were actually so random but I kinda got back on track when this idea popped out Hahaha

I hope you will like the next chapters :D

Please leave a comment and tell me how you liked it hihihi

OMG AND THEIR COMEBACK . OH LORD, SPARE MY OVARIES T___T

With lots of love,

-missright123