F I F T E E N.

Paper Hearts

Friday. 6.45 AM Jeju-Island

Namjoon's charms.

Friday morning used to be the day of curses. Every student was forced to stand up early to get themselves ready for school, even though it was practically already week-end. Nevertheless, that had stopped a week ago, when the group flew to Jeju-Island.

For the following week, the six participants could finally have a perfect relationship with their beds, without getting interrupted by a jealous ing alarm. Well... but as we all know, life is too y to let every human be happy. There's always gonna be someone, who life's gonna mess around with and at the very moment it was Namjoon.

Changing his sleeping position every minute, sweating like someone who'd run through the desert... that's what Namjoon was going through right now and it was no fun at all. Not when it was supposed to be a time period of relaxation.

The day arrived, where he finally decided to confess to Seokjin. He looked around the wonderful place he had choosen and there he was waiting for  Taehyung and Jungkook to bring Seokjin safely to the meeting spot.

"Hey man, relax. You will surely get him with your charms! Besides, the confession rap we made is just daebak!" Yoongi supported Namjoon "Whatever the result will be, I'm always gonna be your number one fan," Yoongi added, gaining a smack from his boyfriend. "Don't worry babe, I'm just trying to calm him..." Yoongi whispered, at least that was what he thought.

"I'm still here you know," Namjoon reminded his number one fan.

"Opps?" Yoongi slowly turned around to find Namjoon giving him the look of betrayal. Namjoon dropped the topic and focused his attention back to the special moment, he will have soon.

"They are here!" Jimin panicly reported to Namjoon.

The remix song Jungkook made for Namjoon was being played and Namjoon stood there awkwardly before moving along with the music and rapped his lines.

A good 3 minutes did it take for Namjoon to pour out his heart in order to win Jin's heart. The music ended and Namjoon was out of breath. Looking at Jin, he didn't seemed amused at all. And out of nowhere his friends suddenly bursted in a fit of laughters, all of them pointing at him. Namjoon couldn't believe what was happening.

He looked down and found himself wearing a plushy pink... 

A ing Tutu? What on mother earth is happening right now?

"," Namjoon screamed in frustration.

"Joonie!" Seokjin smirked, "You look great. Say cheese!" he took out his phone and smoothly took a picture of the pink tutu boy.

"This can't be happening! No! NOOOO!"

"Joonie!!"

"NOOO--"

"NAMJOON!" Namjoon woke up, covered by sweat.

It was just a dream....

"Jin?" Namjoon forced his eyes to open up more.

"Is everything alright? Did you have a nightmare?" Jin asked worriedly, not noticing that his face was only inches away from Namjoon's, "Joonie? Hello?"

Namjoon locked gazes with Seokjin.

"Erm. It's not that I'm complaining but can you give me some space to talk?" Jin's eyes widened and felt his cheeks turning red. He quickly looked away. "Hyung, are you alright? Your face is so red!" Namjoon interrogated the older one.

"I... I... I'm going to make breakfast," Jin shook his head and left the room.

What was that?

Namjoon just sat himself upright and smiled to himself, before he stood up and followed the love of his life. Opening the door, Jin wasn't to be seen anymore, but Namjoon knew exactly where Jin went.

He's probably already in the kitchen.

Seokjin was in the middle of opening the fridge, when Namjoon surprised him from behind. "What are you going to cook today?" Namjoon whispered into his ear.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Seokjin exhaled. "What the Joonie. Are you trying to kill me?"

"Sorry..." Namjoon answered, "I want to help," he voluntarily uttered.

"You sure you want to--"

"Hyung, it's..." Namjoon read the time. "Not even 7 and I'm wide awake. Besides, there's nothing good playing on the TV," he explained.

"Well, if you say so," Seokjin shrugged and begun to peal the bananas.

"What are we making today?" Namjoon asked the focused boy, "Hyung?"

"Banana cake."

"Banana cake?"

"Why, don't you like banana cakes?" Seokjin gave Namjoon a disapproving look.

"No, it's just--"

"Then problem solved."

Namjoon didn't argue as he started to help his best friend. "Hyung?" Jin raised an eyebrow. "You’ve got something on your cheeks!"

"Gone?" Jin asked after wiping his face with his pyjama sleeves.

"No, come here!" Namjoon locked the big space between them, "It's right.... there," Namjoon began to laugh, after smearing chocolate sauce on Jin's cheeks.

"Oh no, you did not just...."

"Oh yes, I did," Namjoon continued laughing, "You look so funn--"

Seokjin put a chocolate dot on Namjoon's nose. "Revenge is a ," he stucked out his tongue.

"Not fair!" Namjoon crossed his arms before taking another tiny amount of chocolate sauce and rubbing it on Seokjin's forehead. "HAHAHAHAHA," he watched amusingly the other to turn red in anger.

"I, Kim Seokjin, declare war unto you!" he fisted his cooking spoon in the air.

"Bring it!" Namjoon took the challenge and a big chocolate war broke out.

Rap Monster vs Jin

5 minutes passed and the kitchen already looked like a chocolate dream land. The kitchen counter was basically covered with the brown stuff. Namjoon paused and wiped off the remaining sauce on his face and Seokjin took it as a cue to take away the tube of chocolate.

"YAH! Unfair!" Namjoon half-shouted.

"I guess I won!" Seokjin smirked too early, because his opponent wanted to take back his weapon. "Nuh-uh... give up!" he asserted.

"NEVER!" Namjoon protested, wrapping his hands around the shorter one, resulting him to back hug the boy. "Give it back!"

"Dream on!" Seokjin gripped stronger on the tube.

"Oh come on! That's not fair! Give it back!"

"No way! Dream on Kim Namjoon!" Seokjin repeated again and again, until Namjoon spinned Seokjin's body and they were now face to face, with Namjoon's hands still wrapped around the older one.

Badum

Badum

Seokjin dropped the tube. Their heads were only inches away from each other and the worst part was that the two of them stood there staring at each other’s eyes.

Namjoon noticed Seokjin's lips for the first time and he just wanted to kiss the said boy's lips badly.

Namjoon, you better control your hormons!

Silence filled the room that you could sworn a love angel was shooting heart shaped arrows that gave Namjoon the urge to kiss the boy who was in his arms. Namjoon leaned in and ended up locking his lips with his best friend. Seokjin on the other hand closed his eyes and simply gave in.

The kiss would have last longer if they didn't hear someone opening the kitchendoor.

"Psssht... They're still sleeping," A too familiar voice whispered.

They both quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Hyung? What happened in here?" Yoongi pointed at the battle field. "And why are you guys covered in... you know what, I don't even wanna know."

"Oh my Charlie and the chocolate factory!" Jimin dropped his favorite plushie.

"Good morning?" Namjin said in unison.

"What were you guys doing?" They both blushed at the question.

What where they doing? They didn't know it either.

"I assumed they were making banana cake?" Yoongi pointed at the mountain of peel from the bananas. "Am I right?" the two nodded.

"Well, it's good to see that you guys being all lovey-dovey," Jimin gave them a warm smile "Anyways, Yoongi let's go! Let's not disturb them!" Jimin said, dragging his boyfriend back to their shared room.

After Yoonmin left, Namjin let out a deep breath of relief.

"That was close..." Seokjin put a hand on his chest.

awkward.

Nobody spoke.

"I think I will go wash my face..." Namjoon broke the silence.

"Erm... yes... ok..." Seokjin never felt this nervous before around his best friend.

Badum

Badum

Watching the said boy making his way to the bathroom, Seokjin felt his face heating up by the thought of him and Namjoon kissing.

Namjoon stopped halfway, he turned around and walked back to Seokjin. Namjoon placed his hands under Seokjin's chin and made him look at him, before he leaned in for another kiss.

"I'll be going now..." Seokjin was too speechless so he simply nodded.

It's time to tell Seokjin how I really feel. I need a plan!

---

The sun rose and the individual rooms were once filled with the sunlight. Jungkook woke up, feeling better again. He sat upright and a wet towel fell on his lap. 

What the…? 

He couldn't remember placing a wet towel on his forehead. 

Where did this come from?

He took the wet towel and wanted to place it on the nightstand, when he suddenly saw the bowl filled with water on the nightstand. 

Hmm...weird.

Jungkook's mind was filled with question but it was answered right away, when he saw Taehyung sitting on the floor while his head being rested on the bed.

Taehyung?

Watching the monkey sleep, Jungkook was surprised that his blood wasn't boiling while looking at the said boy. What was the reason behind this sudden change? Was Jungkook starting to open up to Taehyung?

Not long after Jungkook woke up, Taehyung slowly came back from dreamland and the first thing he saw was a maknae staring at him.

Taehyung immediately stood up and placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead "Your fever is gone," he said with a smile "How are you feeling?"

"Better..." Jungkook answered. "What were you doing on the floor?"

"I might have falling asleep while taking care of you," Taehyung admitted.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" Taehyung had no idea about what the maknae was talking about.

"Being nice to me," the maknae replied straightforwardly.

"Why not?" Taehyung couldn't see anything wrong on being nice to fellow humans.

"Shouldn't you be hating me for being all mean to you?" the maknae continued, thinking about all the things he had done to his alien.

"I should, but I'm not," Taehyung admitted. Jungkook stayed silence after the answer. He didn't expect him to still be all nice to him after all that happened, "Hmm... I'll be downstairs, if you need something just call me or your hyungs."

Walking towards the door, Jungkook sprang out of the bed and took a hold of Taehyung's wrist.

"Erm... I just..."

"You just??" Taehyung repeated his words.

"Thank you, hyung," Jungkook verbalized.

"Hyung?" Taehyung made sure he heard these word coming out from the maknae's mouth.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Should I take that back? Do you prefer ?" Jungkook teased and the other male shook his head. "Good."

"I guess... I see you downstairs?!"

---------- ** ----------

Namjoon and Seokjin were standing behind the kitchen counter, cleaning up the mess they’d made, while the rest of the house gathered around the big table, having breakfast together for the first time without anyone missing. Well almost. Jungkook was still in the shower.

To be honest the members had never been this awkward towards one another, but a lot of things had happened and they needed to get used to the changes. The usual morning fights that came from no one other than Jungkook and Taehyung, was replaced by a peaceful morning.

Taehyung was taking a look at the doorframe every now and then. 

What is taking him so long? 

Impatiently, Taehyung let out a big sigh.

"So... V, is something bothering you?" Jimin, concerned as always, put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and waited for him to answer.

"Erm... huh? Sorry, I didn't get that," Taehyung turned to the questioner and Jimin repeated his question, "Ah... No. It's just Jungkook needs to eat his breakfast to drink his medicines... Ugh. What the hell is taking him so long? Did he fall asleep again?" Taehyung mumbled the last part to himself, shifting back his attention to the doorframe, ready to scold the maknae for taking eternity, once he appear.

Jimin and Yoongi exchanged looks. "Babe, did we miss something?"

"If you only knew... I'm not sure either," Yoongi replied.

Namjin and Yoonmin were both in cloud nine. Namjin were looking at each other passionately the whole time, while Yoonmin were busy giving each other a peck every now and then.

"I think I need to puke!" Jungkook fake-vomited. He rolled his eyes before sitting inbetween Jimin and Taehyung.

"W-What took you so long?" as expected, Taehyung crossed his arms and gave the maknae a disapproving look.

"Why, did you miss me already?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung's body froze at the inappropriate inquiry of the maknae, except that little stupid thing called... A HEART, because... 

Badum

Badum

"I-I... Yah! I did not... This!" Taehyung decided to quit trying to explain, since it was too hard to speak through the stuttering. "Medicine," he simply stated, pointing at the little pill in his palm. 

"Thanks!" Jungkook would have taken it, if their hands hadn’t brushed against each other, making Taehyung dropped it.

"I will get i--"

Badum

Badum

Jungkook and Taehyung both bent down to grab the fallen object, resulting them to touch each other’s hands. 

This is not good. 

Taehyung stared at Jungkook and everything turned into a slow motion. 

What is happening to me?

"Hyung?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, when he caught the said boy staring at him like he was some fresh meat. "Do you need a picture?" he didn't miss a single chance to tease his hyung. "Ouch..." Jungkook groaned in pain when Taehyung stamped on his feet.

Taehyung smirked until he hit his head on the table edge, when he sat up. It was now Jungkook's turn to smirk. 

That'd what I call karma.

"Ouch..." Taehyung pouted, rubbing the spot that got him in pain.

"And what's the plan for today?" Jin sat down on the table.

"Today is the day Namjoon is going to--" Jimin smacked the back of Yoongi's head.

"Since when are you talking to much baby?" Jimin shushed his boyfriend.

"Namjoon is what?" Jin was still waiting for Yoongi to finish his sentence.

"Nothing," Namjoon quickly answered "Who want's to play billard?" Namjoon closed the topic. "Yoongi? Jungkook?"

"Sounds great!" Yoongi said following Namjoon to Seokjin's playroom.

"I'll join you in 10 minutes!" Jungkook stated and Namjoon nooded.

---------- ** ----------

"Boo!" Jimin surprised Taehyung at the veranda, who seemed busy surfing on the internet.

"Hey," Taehyung smiled.

"Are you looking for someone?" Jimin watched the monkey glancing behind him.

"Where's Yoongi?"

"Oh... If you didn't catch on yet. Namjoon is planning to confess to Jin-hyung and he asked Yoongie and Kookie to help him," Jimin replied. "So what are you doing?"

"That's pretty awesome I guess! Well, I'm just searching for a good heart doctor," Taehyung continued scrolling through the research pages he had open.

"Why? Are you sick...?" Jimin quickly sat down beside the boy and worry was written all over his pretty flawless face.

"I don't know, Jimin. I don't know," Taehyung was at the edge of tears.

"Oh my god. But how do you know that there's something wrong with your heart?"

"Because--"

"Jungkook?" Jimin interrupted him, when Jungkook was out of breath standing in the living room. "What's the matter maknae?" Jungkook though were busy observing the room.

"There you are," was all he said before grabbing his phone that was lying on the sofa.

"Okay. Back to the topic. What were you going to tell-- V?" Jimin watched the said boy doing some breathing exercises. "Okay? What are you doing?" Taehyung ignored him and continued with what he was up to.

Breath in. Breath out.

Badum

Badum

"Aish. Stupid, stupid heart!" Taehyung banged his head against the table, hard enough that it had probably killed hundreds of brain cells. Burying his head in his lap, he mumbled... 

Relax Taehyung, relax.

...over and over again.

"V? Are you oka--"

"Jimin-ah, I think it's getting worse!" Taehyung whined, sitting upright again, giving Jimin his cutest puppy look that told the other that he was about to go insane.

"What's getting worse? Your heart? Does it hurt? Should I call an ambulance?" Jimin pulled out his cellphone and started to type the number of the emergency centre. Pressing the call button, Jimin tapped on the table impatiently before Taehyung snapped away the phone and ended the call.

"Jimin, it's fine. I'm fine. Nothing hurts."

"But you said it's getting worse?!" Jimin repeated the words that came out of the younger’s mouth.

"Yes it is but not in a way where it hurts, it's... I don't know how to explain, my heart just beats abnormally fast and it feels like my heart is going to pop out."

"Be more specific and do you know the cause of it?"

"If I only knew..." Taehyung sighed.

"How long has it been like that? How often does it happen?" Jimin started to investigate on Taehyung's situation.

"I just know that it started on the day were I fell off the ladder, when I was at Jungkook's library. How often it happens? I don't know, it just comes randomly," Taehyung explained and like a psychologist Jimin nodded, to tell the other that he was listening.

"When you fell off the ladder, you say?" Jimin suspiciously asked Taehyung.

"Yes, but don't worry nothing happened. Thank god, Jungkook was there and caught me on the right time."

"Kookie?" Taehyung nodded. Jimin frowned and started to recall everything Taehyung told him so far.

Increased heartbeats.

Heartbeats that make it seem like the heart is about to pop out.

It always comes at random times.

Started when he fell off the ladder and Jungkook caught--

OH MY GOD.

"Jimin? What are you thinking right now? Do you know something I should know?" Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat.

"The last time was 5 minutes ago right?"

"Yes, around the time Jungkook and you talked."

"Oh my god!" Jimin thought out loud.

"Oh my god what?" Taehyung repeated.

"I'm not sure... but..." Jimin thought for a second. 

Should I tell him?

"But?" Taehyung waited.

"You don't need to see the doctor..." Jimin began.

"Why? Don't tell me this is normal," Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Oh trust me... it is."

"But--"

"I think... hmm, I'm going to tell it to you after Namjoon confessed okay?" 

I have to make sure I'm not mistaken.

"But there's nothing to worry about, you're perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!" Jimin gave him the warmest smile he had to offer.

Am I really okay?

---

The moment finally arrived, where Namjoon is going to confess to Jin.

"Hey man, relax. Our confession rap is daebak!" Yoongi supported Namjoon "Whatever the result will be, I'm always gonna be your number one fan," Yoongi added, gaining a smack from Jimin. "Don't worry babe, I'm just trying to calm him..."

"I'm still here you know," Namjoon reminded his number one fan.

"Opps?" Yoongi slowly turned around to find Namjoon giving him the look of betrayal.

"They are here!" Jimin reported to Namjoon.

Oh my god. This is exactly what happened in my dreams!

Nervously, Namjoon shifted his eyes to his outfit and thank god, he wasn't wearing a pink tutu.

It's now or never.

The remix that Jungkook had made for Namjoon's performance began to play and the first lines were rapped. 

"I guess, it's time Namjoon-ah. Go and make him yours!" Yoongi told Namjoon after the song ended.

"Hey... I know this is awkward but can I talk to you alone?" Namjoon didn't wait for the answer. He grabbed Jin's hand and disappeared somewhere they could talk in peace.

"Guess, our job is done here," Jungkook commented. "Hyung? Did you maybe bring the medicines? I forgot to take it with me."

"Erm... Yes," Taehyung replied, pulling out a white bottle, "Here!" Taehyung spread out his arm to hand the white bottle to the maknae.

"If I wouldn't know you two, I would have thought that you were dating each other," Yoongi, the troll, smirked.

"WE'RE NOT!" They both half-screamed.

Taehyung blushed at the thought of him and Jungkook dating. 

Not again.

Badum

Badum

"Jimin... here it goes again," Taehyung pulled Jimin to the side, while the maknae was busy scolding his hyung for telling such jokes.

"V, I think you're crushing on our maknae..," Jimin deadpanned.

"I am..."

"...crushing on our Jungkook-ah," Jimin finished Taehyung's sentence.

---------- ** ----------

Hey guys :D

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter but at least it's a long chapter right? hehehe

Thanks to all who subscribed and a special thank you to the ones who upvoted this story!

I could cry. Btw, J-hope is killing me with his teaser. Boymeetsevil.

A little spoiler, J-hope will be in the picture soon ;D

With lots of love,

-missright123