T W E N T Y T H R E E.

Paper Hearts

Friday. 4.30PM Seoul, South Korea.

WHIPPED.

Jungkook couldn't stand still as he was walking back and forth, searching for a special someone at the crowded area, where it was impossible for him to find even Jimin, who was just standing right beside him.

Aish, where is he?

"Registration will end in 10 minutes, I please everyone who still wants to take part on the contest to sign up now!" Park shin hye, the school's representative, announced with a loud voice.

Jungkook worriedly looked at his cellphone screen, getting uneasy on how time was getting short. Taehyung promised him, he was going to be there at 4.20, but 15 minutes already passed and there was still no honey brown hair boy, freaking out.

Does that mean Jungkook had to sign himself up? This can't be happening after Taehyung own him big time, was this a way of showing gratitude?

One thing was for sure, Jungkook wouldn't dare to risk Seulgi dating Min Yoongi for even a second, resulting his bestfriend to have a mental breakdown. No. That was just a no go okay? So he gathered all his guts and went to the big white desk, where students were signing up for the competition.

"What is this suppose to mean maknae?" Jimin raised an eyebrow and Jungkook acted as if he didn't hear his beloved best friend "I was asking you something, Kookie!" Jimin impatiently slammed his hands on the paper, Jungkook was writing on.

"What? Isn't that what you've been trying to do for the past 2 years? Me, sign up for some stupid competitions, because you say I could win withouht even trying?" Jungkook reasoned, not expecting Jimin to believe his lies.

"Oh my god! Are you being serious? Daebak! After all these years, I finally made you agree!" Jimin happily wrapped his hands around Jungkook, making Jungkook facepalming himself for Jimin to be naive at times he shouldn't be. But Jungkook couldn't complain, it was less burden for the maknae.

"Excuse me, you forgot to sign here," Shin hye pointed at the right bottom of the page, where the participants were supposed to sign. Jimin let go of his best friend, allowing him to grab the paper, but before Jungkook could complete the registration form, someone snatched it away.

"Wait," Taehyung, who was out of breath, said through uneven breathings. "I made it!" Taehyung took away the pen, Jungkook was holding "Excuse me, can I have another form?" Shin hye nodded, "Thank you!"

"I thought you died from overworking," Jungkook teased, "Guess you have to wait another year Chimchim-ah," he smirked handing Jimin his paper.

"Why? And TaeTae? You?" Jungkook simply shrugged his shoulders and took his leave, "TaeTae?" Jimin repeated and Taehyung sheepishly smiled at him, "This is braining me right now, I feel like princess Aurora, who just woked up after a hundred years," Taehyung giggled at how Jimin described the situation.

"I'm trying to win a date with Jungkook," Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ear. The lie he was telling to Jimin at the moment, actually contained the truth right?

"Yoouu!" Jimin grinned "You're a genius Taetae! I'm proud of you. Should I let you win, because I really want you to date our Kookie-ah?!" Jimin suggested.

"No! I know how much you love to win the title of JSU idol king, so blow them away with your performance like how you blew me away when we practised!" Taehyung encouraged his hyung.

"May the best man win!" Jimin fiested the air "Hwaiting!" Jimin expected Taehyung to cheer with him, but he shifted his gaze to what made Taehyung acting out of place, "I'm going to kill that !!!!" watching Seulgi flirting with Yoongi.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" Seulgi screamed, when Jimin pulled her hair while dragging her away from his boyfriend.

"Know your place!" Jimin warned, protecting Yoongi like his life depended on it, "Don't push me to my limits. You don't know what I'm capable of! Watch how I'm going to steal away your little crown," Jimin added, only making Seulgi chuckle in amusment "What the is there to laugh at?"

"You forgot one rule," Seulgi flipped her blond hair "Even if you were to win today, you are not allowed to choose anyone to date, since you're already in a relationship... that means the prize will automatically be given to the one who placed second. Guess, I finally get to date Min Yoongi," Seulgi vocalized with a loud voice.

"Don't be so delusional!" Jimin glared at Seulgi, ready to kill her with his bare hands.

"She's right," Jungkook into the fight that was on fire.

"What? Why did nobody tell me this? This can't be happening right?" Jimin was at the edge of pulling out his own hair.

"Because of that," Jungkook pointed at Jimin, who was freaking out and who was about to take the next chair he will spot and slap someone with it, as hard as he can.

"Bye!" Seulgi was smiling from ear to ear, already thinking about her lucky week with Min Yoongi, where she was officially allowed to date him.

"NOOOO!" Jimin yelled despereately, clinging unto Yoongi, "I'm not letting anyone take away my only jam!"

"Don't worry... Taehyung hyung got this!" Jungkook reminded them all that Taehyung didn't sign up for nothing.

"Wait, Taehyung knew about this?" Jimin inquired the maknae, leaving him speechless for opening his mouth without thinking.

"Knew about what?" Taehyung joined them and before Jimin could scold the younger one for not telling him about this important rule, Shin hye interrupted them with her welcoming speech.

"Mic test. Mic test. Hana, Deul, Set... Okay. Welcome to our most awaited event of the year! Are you guys ready?" Shin hye held the mic up in the air, as she got a great respond from the audience "Good. Let's call our first candidate for tonight, Jessica Jung! Come up to the stage and show us what you got!" and soon the gymhall was filled with applauses and whistles.

"Good luck babe!" Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin, giving the said boy his good luck kiss that was full of love and support, "Don't worry too much okay? You'll beat them all!"

"Ehem..." Taehyung awkwardly coughed, letting Yoongi know he was still there.

"Sorry," Yoongi apologised, making a peace sign with his hands.

"Let's go, before all the seats are gone!" Jungkook remarked and dragged his hyung to the door that leaded them to the gymhall. Jungkook stopped and turned around for the last time, waiting for Taehyung to notice him, "Good luck hyung!" Jungkook winked that probably killed Taehyung a million times in just a second.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked the maknae.

"What was what?" Jungkook knew he couldn't fool his hyung, as Yoongi already looked at him with his I'm not stupid you know look "I was just messing with him," Jungkook answered.

"Yeah, right," Yoongi teased the maknae by imitating his wink.

"Aish," Jungkook cursed and proceeded his way to look for empty seats, where they could watch the whole show.

 


---------
 


"And last but at least, may I call on Kim Taehyung?" Shin hye verbalized, making Taehyung want to puke due to his nervousity, "Kim Taehyung?"

"Hey, you're next!" Jimin waved his hand in fron of Taehyung's face, "I don't know what you are going to perform but you will surely nail it!"

Taehyung took a deep breath and went out to the stage, where the DJ was alreading waiting for him to give him a cue to play his track.

DOPE - Kim Taehyung

The music started to play and Taehyung closed his eyes, to get a better feel for the song as he sang along and danced smoothly to it, without making a single mistake. He got all looking at him in awe, once he made his last dance move and fall to the ground on his knees.

Taehyung looked up and scanned through the room, it was as if someone pressed the mute button, there was no clapping nor yelling from the audience. Until he saw Jungkook standing up from his seats and starting to clap, followed by the rest.

"BRAVO! THAT WAS MORE THAN JUST PERFECT! HOLY ! Singing, rapping and especially with those dance move. Dayum, you really slayed it!" Jimin stated, "Makes me look as if I got no jam at all," he joked.

"You think?" Taehyung was unsure by the late reaction of the crowd.

"Dude, you had a ing standing ovation and did you see the shock-faces of the judges? If you don't win after this, I will sue JSU seriously!" Jimin was still engrossed with Taehyung's outing, not moving on with the fact that Taehyung was being a talented asshot god out there.

"What about you?" Taehyung questioned quietly, knowing he wasn't supposed to win.

"I don't care as long as you beat Seulgi, everything's fine with me and besides I already got the best prize in the world, Min Yoongi," Jimin replied happily with his confidence on level 10.


--------



"And on the third place we have... Kang Seulgi!" Shin hye pronounced and an angry teddybear made her way to the stage. Jimin couldn't control his tongue to show Seulgi, but he wasn't sorry at all.

"We're not done yet!" Seulgi uttered through gritted teeth.

"Second place is going to... can I have a rataplan of drums?" Shin Hye asked the DJ and he did was he was supposed to do, "Park Jimin!"

"Park Jimin, SARANGHAEYO!" Yoongi yelled, making Jungkook laugh "Yah, why are you laughing?"

"You are so whipped hyung," Jungkook wiped away the tears of joy that was running down his cheeks.

"I. AM. NOT. WHIPPED," Yoongi argued.

"Yes. You are!" Jungkook retorded, now putting his hands on his stomach because he was laughing himself to hard.

"I am not whipped," Yoongi repeated slowly.

"Yes you are. I just say...." Jungkook imitaded his hyung.

"And now... the first place goes to no other than... another drum roll please!" Shin hye requested "dugudugudugudugu... Kim Taehyung!"

"SARANGHAEYO!" Jungkook covered his mouth in shock. That was definitely not planned, he was just trying to tease his hyung.

Badum

Badum


Jungkook burried his face in his palms after realizing all the attention was now fixed on him.

MY LIFE.

"Whipped," Yoongi smirked.

Karma is a .

 


-------------
 


Everyone was waiting for Taehyung to tell them, who he wanted to date but Seulgi grabbed the mic.

"I have the right to choose! Aren't you already dating Jungkook?" Taehyung choked on his own saliva, forgetting about that. "See? That means, I'm entitled to choose whoever I want to date. Since Jimin is also in a relationship right?" Seulgi turned to the judges. "That's the rule isn't it?"

The judges looked at each other and started to discussed again, since theoretically Seulgi was right.

"Who said we were dating?" Jungkook walked up to stand beside Taehyung, "I mean we didn't confirm anything yet right?" Taehyung nodded, thanking Jungkook's parents for Jungkook's existance, for saving his once again.

"Are you two in a relationship?" Shin hye asked the winner.

"We... erm...We..." Taehyung stuttered.

"We didn't really made it official yet," Jungkook replied instead of Taehyung, who was to busy panicing on the inside that made it hard for him to think normally "And I read the rules, it says only those who are officially in a relationship. Since we are not official yet, Taehyung has the right to choose," Jungkook proudly asserted.

"He's right," Shin hye took Jungkook's side. "So... Kim Taehyung, who do you want to date?"

"Isn't that already obvious?" Jimin in, rolling his eyes. "Of course Jeon Jungkook. Who else?"

"Jeon Jungkook?" Shin hye repeated, making sure it was really Taehyung's decision.

"The one I want to date is Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung finally managed to speak up and tell the whole wide world, he chosed Jungkook.

 


--------
 


"Why are you smirking?" Taehyung asked the too amused maknae, after he finished changing back to his normal clothes.

"I didn't know you wanted to date me thaaaaat badly," Jungkook replied "Yah. Why are you always slapping my arms?" Jungkook rubbed the spot, where Taehyung hit him.

"I love you too!" Taehyung replied.

Badum

Badum


This was not the answer Jungkook was expecting.

"I was wondering, what's that?" Taehyung pointed at the thing Jungkook was holding behind his back.

"Oh this? A chocolate cookie, I was hungry and there was nothing special in the vending machine. Do you want it?" Jungkook offered Taehyung, who was obsessed with sweets and chocolate.

"How can I not say no to that?" Taehyung gladly began to eat the rest of Jungkook's chocolate cookie, "Mhmmmm this is so delicious!" Taehyung stated and Jungkook wasn't sure if he should laugh or not, watching Taehyung eat like a kid, "What's wrong?"

"You got something there," Jungkook took out his handkerchief and slowly wiped away the little cookie crumbles on theside of Taehyung's mouth.

They were staring at each other for too long and for no reason they both didn't move an inch.

Badum

Badum


"Now kiss!" Jimin smirked and bumped their heads together, resulting them to kiss. Jungkook was the first one to pull away and he immediately scratched his head.

"I...I...YAH! PARK JIMIN!" Jungkook hissed angrily.


"I'll take that as my cue to leave. That's for not telling me about that stupid rule!" Jimin ran out of the changing room, leaving the awkward atmosphere to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I...I... I'm going to head first," Jungkook said.

Badum

Badum

WTF JEON JUNGKOOK CONTROL OVER YOUR DAMN HEART!


"Go ahead. I'll be there out soon!" Taehyung turned around to hide his blushing face.

"O-Okay," Jungkook stuttered.

Badum

Badum


"O-Okay," Taehyung repeated.


 

get to know him (ask questions about him) ✓

take a walk ✓

do what he's doing (jogging, basketball,...) ✓

eat together ✓

make him let you sleep on the bed ✓

make him call you Hyung ✓

caramel macchiato ✓

drop hints

make him miss you

kiss him 

 

-----------

 Hey guyseu :D

Sorry again that I didn't realise that the last chapter was still hidden T___T I feel so bad for letting you wait for too long, so i hope 
I made it up with this Vkook moment at the end hehhehe

I will post the next chappie on sunday, until then have a nice week-end :D

With lots of love,

-missright123