T H I R T Y T W O.

Paper Hearts

Saturday. 11 PM Seoul, South Korea.

@ the Jeon's.

Jungkook was resting his head on Taehyung's lap, while Taehyung his hair and they were talking about the most random things. But it didn't matter because they were laughing together, shutting down the outside world and forgetting about the time that had pass. Suddenly they heard the bell ring.

"Did you invite someone?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook confusingly shook his head, "Yugyeom?"

"Ani. He won't be coming home today, he said something about meeting his old friends from high school and besides I gave him a key so he won't bother us," Jungkook explained to Taehyung.

Ding Dong.

Ding Dong.


"COMING!" Jungkook shouted as loud as he could, "I'm gonna check, just wait here!" Jungkook stated and put on his slippers. Running down the stairs he cleared his troath and vocalized, "Who is it?" There was no answer, but the bellrings was replaced by a loud banging on the door.

"AISH!" Jungkook cursed and opened the door with force, "Hoseok?"

"Ohh hey. Sorry for disturbing," Hoseok apologized while scratching the back of his head for being so impatient, "Is Taehyung there?"

"Kookie? Who is it?" Taehyung peaked from the stars and dropped his jaw, ". I totally forgot! Sorry," Taehyung ran down to the two, "I swear I wanted to write you, but--"

"You were busy?" Hoseok finished his sentense, "You really got me worried! Ugh chinjja. My hearteu," Hoseok pretended to wipe away the sweatdrops from his forehead, "Hmm... since you weren't answering any of my calls or texts, I thought I should check on you."

"As you can see, he's perfectly fine," Jungkook rolled his eyes, pulling the brown-hair boy protectively closer to him.

"Whatever," Hoseok simply responded, "Should I wait here or are you ready to go now?"

"Uhm..," Taehyung bit his lips, "Would you mind if I stay here for tonight? I know you came all the way here to spend time with me, but I promise I will come home early tomorrow and we can do a best friend day. How does that sound?" Taehyung sheepishly inquired with red cheeks, because he was thinking about the night with Jungkook for the first time as a couple.

"Actually that's fine for me! But be sure to be home before I wake up," Hoseok pouted and clinged unto Taehyung's right arm like a monkey and Taehyung's mouth curved itself into a smile due to the cuteness of his best friend.

"Araso. Araso! I won't be late! Now let go before you pull out my arms," Taehyung joked and Hoseok did what he was told to do.

"Okay. I'll be going now! Good night Tae!" Hoseok announced and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, though the said latter was still holding hands with Jungkook.

"Ehem," Jungkook faked a cough and Taehyung noticed the sos callings of Jungkook.

"Good night Hobi!" Taehyung patted Hoseok's back and was the first one to pull away from the hug, "See you tomorrow!" He waved, while grinning from ear to ear and Hoseok responded by waving back with enthusiasmus before he turned to the grumpy Maknae to say his good bye.

"Bye," Hoseok said with a serious face and on the other hand, Jungkook just nod without giving a .

----------

Hoseok started to kick the trashed cola can that was lying in front of his feet. His heart was hurting, feeling that his best friend abandoned him for a jerk like Jungkook. At least that was what Hoseok thought.

Hoseok entered Taehyung's room and let himself fall on the said latter's king size bed. He simply buried his head under the pillow before he let out his anger by screaming. Why didn't he just tell Taehyung before he moved to Seoul? Then this wouldn't happen and he would be the one to fall asleep with Taehyung in his arms.

There he was lying with his body facing the dark ceiling above him. Slowly the time passes by with Hoseok not taking away his eyes from the roof. Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things. Like a lighting the present exists and expires at once. Should he still tell Taehyung the truth? Hoseok was confused.

He pulled out his cellphone, as he knew that he won't be able to sleep all night when his heart is about to explode. He scrolled through his contacts and as if mother nature forbidded him to proceed his intention, he unintentionally landed on Wendy's contact number.

Hoseok thought for a second and out of nowhere he threw away his pride and called Wendy instead. He didn't know why he had the need to talk to her, she was basically just someone he met a few hours ago.

"Yeoboseyo?" a beautiful voice made Hoseok's eyes grew bigger, "Yeoboseyo?" Wendy repeated and Hoseok swallowed his own saliva. He wasn't expecting Wendy to pick up, since it was already late but he cleared his throat before responding.

"Ne... uhm... Yeoboseyo? I know it's pretty late, but yea... Hi... I'm Hoseok from the restaurant. Remember?"

"Finally," Wendy giggled quietly, "I've been waiting for you to get in touch with me. Okay that sounds a little bit weird, sorry," She kindly apologized and Hoseok was enjoying the sound of her voice that he totally forgot that he wasn't feeling well not to long ago.

"Cute," Hoseok facepalmed himself for saying it out loud.

"Pardon?" Wendy felt her cheeks burning due to the compliment.

"Uhm nothing," Hoseok shyly replied and once again he let himself fall into the bed, covering his eyes with his arms, "I hope I didn't disturb you in anything... I was scrolling through my contacts and I thought I should at least let you know my number."

"Ohh... well thanks and no! No worries. I'm here reading the book," Wendy waggling the book in her hand, even though she was the only one who can see it, "So why is that you're still awake?"

"I just came home and I'm not tired yet, so here I am just lying on the bed and you? Oh right, you were reading the book. Not tired yet?"

"Nope. Hey, I know this will sound a little bit crazy but do you want to meet up for a coffee?"

"Pardon?" Hoseok couldn't believe his ears. Did she really just asked that? "Now?!"

"I know it's late... uhm... scratch that!"

"No! I would love to!" Hoseok replied energeticly and he jumped up as fast as he could, "Where do you want to meet? I mean if the offer is still valid?"

"Hmmm... do you know this famous café near JSU?"

"JSU? Young Forever?" Wendy nodded hysterically.

"YEA! EXACTLY! So, what about we see each other there in 15-20 minutes? Can you make it by then?" Wendy suggested and Hoseok aggreed, putting on his shoes and get in one of the Kim's vehicle.

--------

Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung was fixed on his iphone screen. Taehyung was waiting for almost 1 hour for Hoseok to write him, since he was expecting for Hoseok to tell him that he got home safely and Jungkook couldn't help but get sulky. Taehyung was ignoring him, even after he got finished getting himself ready for bed.

Jungkook wrapped his arms dominantly around Taehyung's waist and he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook smirked, he knew to well that he got Taehyung's attention, because the said boy stopped breathing. Taehyung looked down, seeing the large hands of Jungkook that was hugging him while feeling the muscular body against his. Was Jungkook trying to kill him with all the feels?

Badum

Badum


"Baby, breath! It's just me," Jungkook joked and Taehyung's eyes grew bigger, seeing Jungkook in the whole body mirror, only wearing a towel that covered his private area.

Taehyung was lost in the moment once again, because it was the first time he got to see Jungkook's abs that meet the hip flexors. It wasn't only that, Jungkook's tapered waist and hips and slighty washboard abs were on display, along with the wide shoulders.

Breath? HOW?

"Are you checking me out Mr.Kim?" Jungkook teased his boyfriend and Taehyung tried to free himself.

"YAH!" Taehyung yelled, when Jungkook didn't let him get away from his hug, but instead he spinned Taehyung around to make the said boy face him, "What are you doing?"

"Just give me a minute," Jungkook requested and the maknae made Taehyung's head rest on his bare chest.

Badum

Badum


After a good minute, Jungkook opened his eyes and pulled away from the hug they were sharing.

"Do you want to call him?" Jungkook spoke up.

"Call who?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. What was Jungkook talking about?

"Hoseok. I know you've been waiting for him to text you," Jungkook remarked, pointing at the cellphone that Taehyung was holding the whole time.

"No, it's okay. I'll just quickly write him. Maybe he fell asleep and forgot to text me," Taehyung concluded as he started to type a message.

To: Hobi Hobi <3
Did you get home safely? You forgot to write me.

From: Hobi Hobi <3
Sorry T_T uhm... I went out for a coffee hehe

To: Hobi Hobi <3
With? :O It's pretty late!!

From: Hobi Hobi <3
kekeke with a girl I met today! Her name is Wendy :) Wait I'll send you some pictures :D

  
Isn't she lovely?

To: Hobi Hobi <3
She is o__o Feeling better after leaving you alone at home TT__TT Sorry! Have fun and you better introduce her to me!

From: Hobi Hobi <3
NE EOMMA kekekekeke


"And?" Jungkook impatiently asked, he was curious why the two are taking too long and Taehyung simply showed him the pictures Hoseok sent him, "Who is she?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"Wendy," Taehyung remembered the name, "Don't ask me, I don't know her either but unfortunately Hoseok is with her right now. I'm kinda relieved. I had a bad feeling he'll be angry at me for not coming home with him tonight."

"How can you be angry at someone like you?" Jungkook cheesily added.

"Baaaabe!" Taehyung covered his face in embarrassement, "Let's go get some sleep, before you get me killed by all your cheesiness. I'm still in progress to let it sink into me that all of this is real," Jungkook settled down on the bed and dragged Taehyung with him.

"Everything my baby wants! I'll quickly switch off the light," and Jungkook stood up and did it.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a backhug, once he got back into his warm and cozy bed.

"Good night, Kookie-ah," Taehyung said closing his eyes.

"Good night Hyung," The said boy repeated and they both let the silent fill the room.

-------------

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for not warning you that I'm currently in the philippines for a vacation T___T 
But I didn't want to let you guys hanging so I thought it would be nice if I just make a quick update before christmas hehehe

I don't know when the next update will be, but I guess on the 5th of January because I'll be back in vienna on the 4th. 
Until then I hope you guys will have a memorable christmas and new year!

P.S. I'm thinking about writing a soon and hope you guys are preparing yourself for it XDD

Bye bye <3

with lots of love,
- missright123