My house

THE NEW BOY

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

Taeyong jumped on top of me, why? Does he want to play huh?

"Uhh... baby..." I breathed out.

When I said this Taeyong looked away, he was shy to being called with such nicknames. But he is baby actually, I didn't know even that he is lying on me he was that light and skinny.

"Uh?" Taeyong looked again at me, when his cheeks weren't red anymore.

"How much is your weight?"

"Am I really that f-fat?" he asked scared.

"No, no Taeyongie. You are so light that I don't even feel you are on me. I will sure need to feed you delicious meals." I said and put warm blanket on both of us.

"I-I have 57kg... but if this is too much for you, I can go workout Johnny." He grabbed my hair and started to play with it.

"What? Ohh.. come on let's go make fried chicken, you need to eat to stay healthy Taeyong." I said and he hug me even tighter.

"Ok I will eat. Please make me your chicken and oh, I want some kimchi too. Please."

"Haha of course, come on."

And he jumped on my back now, he loves to be carried around. What an adorable child!

"Your kitchen is really big. But can you actually cook?" Taeyong asked and sit down behind kitchen counter.

"Dummy.. of course I can, mom show me, I have some basic skills don't worry I'm sure you gonna love the food." I answer him and pick up the knife. But I need some vegetables to make kimchi.

"Taeyongie.. can you go grab some vegetables I think we run out of it."

"Sure. But where is grocery market, I don't know this area of Seoul." He confusedly asked.

"Hmmm... I know, tell maid to go with you. I don't want you to get lost."

"Ummm right... if she doesn't mind." he said and pick up his jacket.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Johnny really didn't lie when he said he got big house. Why I keep thinking about him, about us, being together as something more?  That means I'm falling for him.. Johnny Seo is my crush!

"Mrs. Maid!" I politely called for the lady that open the door for us before.

"Uh?" she answer back, she was cleaning the dust on cupboards.

"Can you go with me to grocery shop please."

"Sure young man.. just let me grab my bag." and I waited for her, I like her she is friendly and she treats Johnny like he is her own son.

"Let's go!" she said and we went outside.

It was already quite dark outside, and what I could saw it started preapering for the rain. The sky was extremly grey.

"Better to hurry, I don't want to get wet." maid said and she really started to walk faster. I almost need to run after her.

Maybe she was old but still fast and in great condition.

"Here it is." she said after 10 minutes.

I didn't knew what should I choose. So I take all of my favourite vegetables that I eat.

"Wow you choose a lot, you just need cabbage for kimchi you know?" Maid said, I don't know if she was happy with my shopping.

"I know, but later I will make french salad for Johnny. I'm good at it." I replied her.

"If you say so.. now do you need anything else?"

"No not really." And in the next moment we already pay for food and headed back to Johnny's house.

When we were in the middle of road it started to rain. At first it was kinda alright, but then it started to be more and more heavy.

"I told you to hurry up." maid said now she was angry.

"I'm so sorry, that's not my fault."

But luckily we were in front the familiar doors again.

 

Hmmm... What a nice smell, I love fried chicken!

"Mmm, Johnny that smells amazing." I said and put plastic bags on table.

"You think so baby?" He asked again giving me his y gaze.

"Sure, 100% sure." And I sit down again, I love to watch him cook. It's so simple but nice and relaxing.

"Ohoh.. Taeyongie you really bought a lot, I think we don't need for next two weeks." Johnny said when he open the bags.

"I'm sorry, but I will make something for you also. Something that my cousin show me how to do." I happily smiled at him.

"Really? I'm curious what is it." Johnny said and started cutting the cabbage. He was so focused on the kimchi he didn't pay attention to me at all.

 

I was jealous at kimchi right now? Omg Taeyong what weird idiot you are, is just freaking food you gonna eat later. Now please act properly again!

I was repeating such things in my mind, but often when I'm talking to myself I said out loud the words that others don't really need to hear.

"No matter what Taeyong, he is gonna be yours." I just said this out loud.

Johnny stopped cutting the cabbage and he look into my eyes. Oh dear, he just heard it! What if he thinks I like Ten and some of his friends?

"What was this?" he asked a bit confused but he made proud smirk on his face.

"Me... uh-uh, hard to explain actually. Oh please just pretend like you didn't hear it Johnny." I hide my face with hands.

"Don't be shy baby.. You really can tell me everything! I'm love doctor." and he came closer to me, I could feel his body press to mine. The feeling was so great that I became a bit too exited. I couldn't control my hormones, but after all I'm grown boy is quite normal.

"Someone is exited huh?" Johnny asked and pull me closer.

"Don't get me wrong. This is all wrong." I wave with my hands around like crazy chicken.

Mhm.. baby no matter what I can't believe you now, you are lying. You have the bulge!" he pointed on my pants.

I quickly hide it with my hands and look into the floor, what a shame! Why always you Taeyong, why?

"Well.. I don't want you to think that I'm ert. Because I like you a lot baby." Johnny said, after all nothing weird won't happen between us.. for now..

But he kissed me anyway. He is amazing kisser, omg his lips are soft but rough at the same time.

"Umm.. You taste like strawberry." he groan between our kiss. I couldn't said anything. For me now was heaven, I was too busy to leave pleasure on Johnny's lips. But of course all boys wants even more, he wanted to enter into my mouth. At first I protest and fight back, but Johnny was dominant one and he easily won.

Ohhh holy... that feels soo soo good! I'm losing my mind, I'm being taken to my limit.

"Uh, more.. please Johnny." I moan and Johnny made my wish come true.. I was exploring his hot and wet mouth.. He put me on the sofa that was near and lay on me. We probably would start to undress each other if there...

 

"Boys!! Oh my lord! Please act properly!" it was the lovely maid who just destroy this moment.

"Ummmm.. Yes?" Johnny look at her, he was feeling shy awkward.

"Just want to tell that I'm leaving now. Have nice night, and please use a at least." this made my face turn even more red that it was already.

"Sure, haha.. have nice winter holidays." and now we were alone again.

"I'm sorry." Johnny said, and helped me to stand up.

"Is fine, I enjoy it a lot."

"There's gonna be more later maybe." he replied.

"Maybe?"

"Yep.. my house, my rules." he said and laugh, I knew he was kidding and he liked the kiss too!

"Let's finish our food now." I suggested.

"I think we need to start to make chicken all over again, the previous just burned! Your fault Taeyongie." Johnny laught even harder.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm shipping Johnyong too much this days. guyspleaseforgiveme :)

look at Taeyong's face!! I'm dying.. This one is too cute! >//< and Doyoung my lovely bunny ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and have nice weekend guys! it gets colder ><, wear warm clothes, and don't catch a cold juseyo!

i love all of you! :)

 

 

 

please comment, subscribe or upvote! thank you so much <3