I don't love you

THE NEW BOY

HANSOL P.O.V

 

Finally the school started, is not like I'm this intelligent freak but I just really got bored at home.  And also I kind of missed my friends, yes I know it doesn't feel real. But even if they are giving me big headaches sometimes with their childish behaviour I still love them the same, they are like young brothers to me. 

I forgot to tell that I'm one year older then them. Ahah, how could I even mention this before? I didn't had any change since Taeyong is always in the spotlight. I must admit this kid is cute, and it's totally normal both girls and boys are falling for him. I remember how he had so many secret admires when he was still in Busan. 

Kid was cute and funny when you get to know him better, and I think my friends tried to get closer to him as well.

Well, I could say that for Ten because since Taeyong arrived in Seoul he was talking about him 24 hours per day. I couldn't stop him, I know the feeling when you are in love very well. I'm experiencing the same thing with Nakamoto Yuta, I bet you already know him well.. The japanese boy who likes to make fun of his friends and is absolutely in love with takoyaki? Yeah, this is Yuta my boyfriend in really really short description. I could write the whole book about him, I know every little damn thing about him. When Yuta will be felling down I would automatically know this and not to mention that I will give my shoulder to him to cry on everytime he needs.

Yeah, this is how person I love feels. And it's true when they said you could feel the grass growing, because your heart is so happy and it beats in beautiful rhythm. 

But, I never tought my relationship with Yuta could get a bit complicated and get hit like house hit with tornado. Johnny Seo our beloved Chicago friend suddenly started to flirt with me.

At first I tought is just my crazy imagination since I read too much books and watch too many K-dramas. But nope, I was right Johnny looked like he already forget Taeyong and now he wanted to be near me every minute. When I left for bathroom in the middle of school lessons, Johnny would do that to. Ah, I felt a bit strange knowing that one of my good friends has crush on me >.< 

Well, I could slowly accept that fact and just simply move on, but Johnny the idiot he was. He grabbed my booty and whispher in my ear: "Hey y."

At this time I lost all my pattience with him, I moved around to face him and push him really hard. So he fell from the chair. I looked at the Johnny on the floor and he was groaning in pain, but the sassy Hansol I was, I quickly stand up and left the school's cafeteria.

Yuta saw the scene in front of him, he was just about to sit down when "accident" happend.

"Hansolie, baby what's wrong?" he called behind me, but I couldn't turn back not now I would ruin my cold resting face.

"Johnny, what have you done to him huh?" Yuta turn to Johnny who slowly stand up from ground.

"I didn't do nothing, he is just making panic for no reason at all." Johnny said and he played innocent really well. This jerk, eh! 

Yuta left his plate of food on table and run after me. Then I tought how bad boyfriend I am, I don't even let him to eat in peace. He is already too skinny and he should eat more of junk foods not only the damn takoyaki.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Yuta called behind me when he finally reach me in front library doors.

"He is again acting erting towards me, he touch my ! From now on, I'm not eating there anymore."

"Come on, he was joking. Don't make such a drama out of nothing." 

"No, Yuta sorry you can go finish your food but I won't go there again." I said and enter in library, I espected him to follow me inside but Yuta stay still and looked at me.

"Fine, I will go finish my food then, see you later princess." he blow me a kiss before running down the stairs.

Huh?! Well, I tought that at least he will change his mind and stay with me. I knew very well, Yuta hated this kind of behaviour and even more he didn't like library at all. He always said that there's no fresh air and that smell of old books and everything is just disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUTA P.O.V

 

"Johnny, I'm back! Sorry for such drama."

"It's okay, I understand he loves you very much and he won't flirt with others. I was just tasting him hehe." Johnny left out a small laught, but I could join him. Not now that I know he really touched my Hansol.

"Look... Johnny, I wanted to tell you that please please don't you ever touch Hansol. Not on private places ok? Respect him wishes please, I know this might hurt you, I am really sorry but he doesn't love you." 

When I finished I looked Johnny in the eyes and I could see the sad look.

"I know he doesn't. Nobody does." He quietly replied and he was ready to leave the table, when I grab his hand and make him to sit down on chair again.

"That's not true, maybe you search on wrong place. Think about it, the people that confessed to you there were so many, but you did you respect their feelings towards you? No, Johnny you didn't, you even laugh in their faces. Think about how many people you have hurt. Including Taeyong, you throw him out of your house in the biggest snow storm just because you find out he have relationship going on with Jaehyun, the guy from lower rank then you. And as far as I know, you even plannedd to destroy their relationship by telling Taeyong's mother how poor Jaehyun is? Johnny, I honestly don't know but what's going on in your mind right now? If you didn't notice yet, you are hurting everyone around you. Think about Ten, you always treat him roughtly even tought you know very well that one year ago he had big crush on you. When he invited you on date, you answered him that good friends doesn't go on dates! So, Hansol is your good friend why are you doing this to him then? You already change your mind, huh? Please think about this, Johnny."

Johnny was wordless, he was looking at me with shocked expression on his handsome young face. 

I wasn't in mood to eat food anymore, I took plate and left the table. Johnny didn't look like he was about to move. 

When I walked out of cafeteria, I found Ten hiding behind the school's lockers. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I-I heard your conversation with Johnny. Why did you mention me, and my stupid crush I had on him?" Ten asked and his cheeks turn red.

"Look, he needs to know that he is not the only person who is being hurt. Ten, I wanted to protect you and everyone that I know that suffered because of him." 

"You are wonderful friend." Ten said and I pull him in hug, this poor little boy left alone to survive in big city Seoul. He is lonely without support of him family.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

"No, I was too shy to enter in."

"Me and Hansol didn't eat neighter. Come, we don't have History class today. We can go in fast food restaurant near school." 

Ten clap his hands like a seal, and he followed me to library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNNY P.O.V

 

Yuta.. why did he get so angry? But, as more as I hated how he get angry on me in front of everyone in school's cafeteria the more I knew he was more then damn right. I honestly can't really tell and express my feelings towards Hansol, I don't think I can call it love, because before I didn't pay any attention into him. It was only one week crush a little obsession with him nothing more. Yuta doesn't have to worry about nothing because I wasn't planning to steal his boyfriend away from him. Is just that, that I'm jealous .. Yuta is happy in his relationship, while I run and chase boys that aren't interested in me.

For all, I could really blame only Taeyong and well yes his Jaehyun. Everything went so well with me and Tae, until he decided to give his love to other man. Ah, so I wasn't his type from all the start? Why didn't he say this? He was playing along my game and even sleep and sit on me? Or did he perhaps, just wanted to be nice? So, I wouldn't be hurt?

 

And now my mind was asking million question and things.. But after all, I knew what Yuta said was right.

Now my toughts focus on Ten, after all I didn't talked to him since accident that happend on his party during christmas holidays.

When he had a crush on me, was it real? Or did he just wanted to play with my feelings like others are trying to do? I suddenly felt quilty, how I reject his love, his invation on date. What a jerk I am? Ten is sweet guy after all, his smile can heal millions of sad people.

What have I done to him, to his feelings? I was such a bastard!!! I need to correct everything, like how it was before.. when we were still a happy group of friends, were there weren't broken hearts and secrets between us. I need to find Ten and others, I need to find Ten and tell him how sorry I am from bottom of my heart.

I need to find him, and tell him that a year ago I just tried to play cool and hide my feelings, because I was in love with him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Here it is my lovelies next chapter :)

Yusol rise :D hehehe ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote and comment!! >-<

 

 

 

 

thank you!! <3