EPILOGUE

THE NEW BOY

hey lovelies.

Here is little explanation after story. But first thank you all for every comment you guys had left here, and every upvote and subscribe! It really means a lot to me.

 

First of all, I wrote this NCT fanfiction because, I really do love our boys. It was mostly written for fun at first, but after I reached 100 views I decided to make it more serious. Since, I'm teenager myself and I bet most of you guys who are reading this are as well, I decided to go with the fanfiction that will include "problems", events, and feelings that we're facing too.

 

As you see; Taeyong resembles shy boy who has anxiety and when he finds out he is leaving for Seoul, his little world crushes. Because of his pretty face and feminine body he is target of well known and rich boys who would do anything to be with him. He meets Jaehyun, who helps him to gain confidence in himself and who helps him to go through hard times. And Taeyong slowly starts to show his feelings too, because he trust Jaehyun, they become couple and spend night together.

 

And here comes Jaehyun; person who has been through a lot, many hardships and rough times, but because he is optimistic and outgoing he doesn't shows his weakness.

But here he messed up everything, when he finds out his Taeyong is carring his baby. He is afraid that the baby, will have to go through so many hardships as he did.

His parents never really supported his relationship, so they decided to move far away from Taeyong. Jaehyun thinks that once he earns enough money he will comeback, but he doesn't see his Taeyong and child for good 2 years.

 

Here I wanted to say that Taeyong didn't care about Jaehyun's financial status.

It was the story behind rich kid who never had good chance to show him emotions; meething a simple poor boy who helped him from the very start.

Taeyong falls for Jaehyun because he makes him happy by a smile, and Jaehyun falls for him because he really feels loved by Taeyong, and he knows that he isn't only playing with his heart.

 

 

- you guys wished that Jaehyun and Taeyong bring Hana along with themselves too. Did they adopted her after some time ?  Yes, you can say that.

- did boys forget about fights in past, and find their lovers ? They all did, and they're getting married soon xD lol

 

But if there are still questions un-answered feel free to write them down here or text me private.

Okay, that's it. Thank you so much, you probably have no idea how much this means to me.

 

! ALSO !

new BTS story, link here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1271187/lost-love-bts-yoonseok-bangtanboys-jikook-vmin-namjin-vmon

or just click here: Lost Love