Rockabye

THE NEW BOY

~~ 2 YEARS LATER ~~

 

 

 

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

I'm in Europe right now. My family couldn't afford the expensive life in Korea. So, I had to leave the school, payment was too big and my mother lost a job. I think that you all understand that one woman can't take care for two kids if she is without job. My dad have quite big apartment now, so all of us could move. I started to work in flower shop, it wasn't big job with big payment but at that moment I was very setisfited with. Everyday I need to arrange flowers, too bad my english isn't good enough so sometimes I have problems with costumers, you know when you need to communicate and give them long answers. Right when I was cutting of the trones on the red rose, my ex boyfriend came in my mind.

How is he doing? Did he really keep the baby? He didn't send me any pictures and informations if they are doing okey. Actually I don't know nothing what is happening in Korea with my friends now. Well ... we used to be friends, I don't know how they feel about me now. If they even remember me, maybe they already forgot who I am.

Ah, Taeyong Taeyong.. I wonder what name you gave to our child. I still can't believe but even if I ran away from my love, and tried to hide myself I was still father. The father of innocent soul.

Many, many times I tried to connect with him, I really did. I phoned him often but he never pick up my call, so after half of a year of waiting for his answers I gave up. I didn't tried to tell Taeyong where I am, why I'm not in Korea anymore. And more then everything I wanted to explain why I didn't wanted this child.

Uhhh.. so first of all, I love kids okey? My little sister who is turned 7 years old few weeks ago is asking all the time where uncle Lee is. It's so hard to tell her, that we aren't together anymore, and more then everything it's hard to explain that now she isn't small baby anymore, I'm having my own child. The child that I should take care of, but instead I agreed with my family they didn't accept the news about pregnant boy so well.. Actually the idea to run away from him and never explain anything was theirs idea not mine. No matter how financial poor I am, I would never just leave Taeyong like this, to struggle.

But I'm just a selfish , a selfish bastard who watches over his instead of his loving ones. I adored the child me and Taeyong created, everynight before I fall asleep I imagined how would it be, if we lived together not fighting, me having a proper job and Taeyong successfully finishing his studies. But like, the song is saying, it was only just a dream. This was the small thing I wanted that Taeyong know, but it was too late, I left him. I left him all alone, in this big cruel world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

My 9 pregnancy weeks passed actually fast, and I clearly remember the day my legs just couldn't support my body anymore and I fell. Luckily Yuta and Hansol were with me, so they quickly drive me into the hospital. I clearly remember the shocked faces of doctors when they place me on bed and put hospitas clothes on. The doctor who helped throught my babys birth said to my parents that I am too weak, and that they need to do caesarean section. I was too light, not having enough kilos and that baby might me weak as well or also having huge problems. When I wake up from sleeping I didn't had big tummy anymore, w-where is my baby? I sit on the bed and took look around, I didn't spot any child's bed where the baby would be inside.

I started to panic, what if? What if baby died? What if he didn't make it? Suddenly I remember I was shaking because of scary thoughts and tears started to fall on my cheeks like waterfalls. The nurse heard me and she came to check if I'm alright.

I remember how I screamed like dying animal... She needed to call two more nurses to calm me down. When I took pills to relax, they told me that my baby is alive but because he isn't strong enough he has to be in special section. Uh, at least he was fine and he is a boy like they told me when I visited them in my 3rd month. I didn't tought of name yet, but since his surname will be Jung from his father I need to find something pretty. I followed the nurse into the 11th floor where my baby was. He was in incubator, he was fast asleep and his dark hair looked so soft. He was so pretty, and this moment when I saw my child for the first time was so breath taking. The moment I would never forgot.

 

But of course I drop out of school, how was I supposed to take care of small baby and visit the school at same time? Impossibile.  Not to mention that the news spread on the school like crazy virus, everybody were talking about me. Few even tried to contact me on social media and SNS but I didn't accepted their request. As soon as Taeil and my other Busan friends heard the news they came in Seoul for 3 days long visit. Jisung and others were amazed by the Jaejin. Jaejin was my baby boy name.

And now already 2 years passed and Jaejin can already speak some nonsenses and he just learned how to walk without any help. I am so proud on him. Soon we will celebrate his 2nd birthday, I already choose the present. The plushie dinosaur he liked for a long time.

Jaehyun never wished him a happy birthday or anything. Not even to me, now us aren't small teenage boys anymore. We're young adults who are 21 years old. I had a little hope that maybe he will try to make communication with us, but no no he didn't he just deleted me from his life and so I tried to do the same.

Now my mother helps me to take care of a child, actually she acts towards him like he is her younger son. Dad made really big bussiness projects with his Japan co-partners so about us being without money wasn't problem. Sometimes when I went outside on a walk with Jaejin other friends would join me as well, but I never choose the streets where were a lot of people. I know they were giving me judging looks, how not? My family was really successful and my mother as she is fashion designer she often was on TV or she gave interviews to magazines. People of course recognized me on streets, they were taking pictures, pointing at me and small Jaejin. He was scared so he was always like trying to climb into my embrace and hide his face into my chest.

Johnny and others understand how much I hated this people, they tried to push them away, but you know.. paparazzi are like hungry wolves, and they couldn't control them for a lot of time. If they would push them to hard, we would end on the first page of magazines and this people would blackmail us. So we rather choose streets who were normally empty, or we walk during school and working hours.

 

 

 

 

Today was sunny day and it was near the end of the summer holidays. I woke up around 8pm and the apartment was empty, parents went on work already leaving me and Jaejin peacefully sleeping. I stand up and made some coffee, then I check on Jaejin, he was in his bed covered with blanket that has Iron Man printed on.

Looking at him, and his cute little details made me smile, he was the cutest baby. I tried to leave the room, but left the doors a bit open and some light from the living room escaped into my childs room. He slowly open his dark brown eyes and yawned.

"Mommy." Jaejin called, right when I tried to leave his bedroom.

"My baby, are you awaken?"

"Yes, mommy.."

I hurry into his bedroom again, and pick him up. Now when he grow up a bit, and he can talk few words you can finally see... He has smile and nose from Jaehyun and eyes from me.

"Hungry?"

"Yes." Jaejin answered and I put him on the baby seat next to kitchen counter. I learned how to cook food that also small kids can. I made tea and soft warm waffles with marmelade.

Jaejin bite into the fresh waffles, he loved them as same as Jaehyun did. Ah, now matter how much I tried to delete him from my memories he always came back in my mind. It's so hard it's so hard to forgot what happened between us, because after all when we had we did it with love, I wasn't forced or something.

When I ate my breakfast, I waited for Jaejin so he finished his as well. Normally after eating we would go on the sofa to cuddle and watch cartoons, and we did the same this day. I lay down, and Jaejin lay down on my chest, I put blanket over us and press the play button or remote control.

"Mommy.. when will daddy comeback?" Jaejin suddenly asked and look straight into my eyes. His question suddenly shocked me, what was I supposed to reply?

I didn't had idea where Jaehyun is, and he never asked about us as well. Jaejin please don't ask such kind of questions anymore, it makes me sad I don't know where your daddy is.

"He is away, working so he can buy you really big gift." I said, this was the only thing that came into my mind.

"Really?" Jaejin asked, with hopefull eyes.

Ah, my baby I felt so sad that I'm just like lying to him but part of me was sure that someday we will meet again with Jaehyun. I'm so sure, and I believe in this.

"Yeah, he will. You are just mini copy of you." Jaejin giggle and hug me tighter.

 

My baby who is so pure, deserves all the beautiful on this world. Jaejin no matter what happens I will protect you, I will protect you till my last breathe..

I slowly start to sing some lullaby and rock my baby and after hour we both fell asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

ohayo, 26 chapter is here ^_^ .. hope you like it ~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please subscribe, upvote & comment!!

thank you><