Elevator

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

We enter in classroom, it was really big and by it looks you could clearly see it was for Geography lessons. On the walls were pictures of famous buildings around the world, and a lot of maps and books about Earth. I went to the class the last, and professor close doors behind me.

"Hello students! And also fresh good morning, ready for today's test?" the professor brightly asked, most of the students still have their eyes shut, it was way too early in the morning for them to write test.

Then professor turn his attention on me, I was still standing in the corner near doors.

"Aren't you gonna sit down as well?" he asked me.

"I'm n-new here Sir." I answered.

"Oh sure, I almost forgot. I'm Kim Jongin your professor for Geography and also your main professor. If you have any questions, problems just search for me, okay?" he asked, and look at me with his brown eyes.

"Yes, thank you Sir."

"Would you please represent yourself to other students?" he said, and turn him face to others, they nod and agreed.

"O-oh right sure. Hello I'm Lee Taeyong, I move here from Busan. Please take good care of me." I said and bow to others, even if I really didn't need to.

"Nice, little one, nice!" professor said and pick the papers from his bag.

"You don't write test today right? You may leave the class now, and wait outside for your next lesson." professor also said, and start giving others their test.

Few of students rolled their eyes, when they saw the way professor communicate with me. He touched my back, and pat my hair, usually teachers doesn't do this. And others rolled their eyes because they didn't had any ideas what they should write down.

"T-then, I will wait outside. Thank you." I said and bow once again, and leave the Geography class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEN P.O.V

 

Ahh, he's so cute. The way he talks is so sweet, and his voice is just like the sweetest melody to my ears. Right when I again had small fantasy about new boy in my head, professor Kim gave me the test.

"I hope you will at last get 50%!" he said, my grades in Geography were very low and poor.

"Uhh... I will try, somehow?" I replied, but even thought, I didn't really care. The most important thing for me right now was to get out of the class as soon as possibile. I want to spent the rest of the time with Taeyong.

"Haha, and you didn't study again!" Yuta said behind my back, already writing down the answers.

"Shut up, and show me your copy!"

"Why would I? Plus I just started, oh come on we learn about the Pacific ocean like 1 week ago, how could you forgot everything so quickly?" Yuta said.

"Or maybe he just didn't study." Hansol calmly said, not looking at us.

"Guys! Stay quiet! Or I will kick you out immediately." professor Kim said suddenly, standing next to my desk.

"Sorry." Yuta said.

Only about 15 pass, and I already finish my test. Oh right, my work here was done. I took my pencil case and throw it into backpack, then I stand up and headed out of the class. I left the test on professor's desk.

"Oho, you already done?" professor Kim, said before I close the doors.

"Yeah." I quickly replied, and shut the doors.

Now I just need to find him, this probably won't be hard since he don't know where to go. I wasn't mistaken, he was sitting on the chairs near class.

"What are you doing here cutie, all alone?" I asked, ready to flirt with him.

"I-I don't know where I'm supposed to go." he answered quietly, looking at his mini map he was holding in hands.

"Now I can be your personal guide. We have english class next, those are in the 5th floor." I said and took sit next to him, damn his scent is so sweet too.

"T-thanks, y-you are T-Ten right?" he politely asked, and damn he was so damn shy but this was something that attract me the most, also he is just soooooo innocent.

"Yes, I am. Don't be a shy cutie." I said and just randomly touch his shoulder. He move to the side a little, maybe he wasn't used to such quickly skin ship.

"So you are from Busan?"

"Yes."

"And you move here, because?"

"Dad found new business."

"Then, this mean he is really rich man." I said, since everyone around the school are talking about it.

"Well, yes." he replied.

"Awesome."

There was again long sound of silence.

"You must be extremly smart, that you finish test to quickly." he said

Aigoo, he catch me! I left almost all test empty, but this wasn't really important even if I fail again. The most important thing was that I had Taeyong next to me, smiling at him and looking his litle details. This was amazing, and his tiny body looks so huggable. I just want to kiss his pale cheeks, but I'm trying to hold myself a bit back. Like I don't want to attack him on his first day, and scare him away from me.

"Yes, the test was extremly easy and short." I replied, and bite my tongue. LIAR LIAR!!

"You are genius then, thehe." he giggle a little.

OMG!! Ten just hold yourself back please, oh noo there was again another problem. I suddenly became hard down there. Damn it Taeyong! Is all your fault, but he doesn't notice anything. And I was glad, holy lord thank you!

"Taeyongie, let's go... There are only 10 minutes left, let's move to 5th floor."

"O-ok." he said and follow me into the elevator.

Atmosphere here became even hotter. I open my buttons on jacket, and correct my tie.

"Is so hot here, or is just my thought?" I asked, and when I turn my attention onto boy, he was staring right into me, no let me correct myself. He was staring straight into my eyes. Ohhhh... I could get lost in his deep brown sparking eyes, he was really way too pretty to be real, and my little one thought the same since I had quite big bulge now.

"Is just fine." he replied, still staring at me.

"I-is something on my face?" I asked.

"Uh? Oh, no no.. Is nothing sorry, I was just deep in thinking."

"Thinking about what?" I said and move closer to him, I bet he could feel the bulge now because he looked down into my crotch.

"Just about school and you know usual stuff." he replied, a bit uncomfortable now.

"Yes? Ohhh..." I said while my bulge touch his hand.

"Mhmmm." he hummed.

Did this perhaps mean he likes it too? Well, let's take a try, at least I can have fun with this little one and he can be my toy without any problems.

"You are so freaking hot right now Taeyong, do you know that?" I said and put my hands around his small hips.

"W-well, t-thanks."

"And your lips are so pinky, just like the porcellan dolls one. You won't probably mind." I said, trying to calm my crazy hormones down.

"M-mind what?" he asked, unsure.

"If I try them, right now, right here." I said, and pull him closer.

Our lips press together in small kiss at first, but it wasn't enought for me, I want more of Taeyong. So I show my tongue into his now wet and hot mouth. Damn he was so delicious, he had taste like strawberry lollipop. Mmmmmm.... This was the best kiss I had in ages.

Then I pull away.

"W-what on the Earth you think you are doing?"

"Calm down boy, you obviously liked it too. You closed your eyes, and soft moans escaped from your mouth."

"Y-you.!"

"Is alright Taeyongie, I enjoyed it too."

We then reach the 5th floor, and Taeyong run straight into mans bathrooms. Oh this silly is so cute. But maybe this was his first kiss after all, if it was then I'm more then proud and glad, because damn I took ity from his tiny pink lips.

When I was correcting my hair, other guys came upstairs as well. I can't wait to tell Hansol and Yuta what has just happened!

"Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and run to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TaeTen is so cute ^-^ *giggle*

 

Also some TaeTen making out action (sorrynotsorry) ... only for you sweethearts who read and support this story! Means really a lot to me <3 *ily*

 

And also sorry that you waited a bit longer for this chapter then usual, I was busy for this 4 days and yes :) Thank you again!