Seoul

THE NEW BOY

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I move myself in the living room, well more like a room full of boxes. Maids and servants already pack all of the stuff. They all smiled at me when I enter and sit down on our big black sofa.

"Aren't you gonna move sofa and table too?" I asked.

Servants shake his head, and continue cleaning.

"Tae, finally you are awake! Come on lazy boy, help a little." Mom said.

I move myself to small closet where I had my collection of computer games and DVDs. I need to take all of them with myself.

Time quickly passed away, and it was already in the late afternoon when we finally put all of the stuff in the truck.

Then my dad came to me "Ready Tae?" he asked.

"Yes." I answered even if I was a bit scared.

I put my backpack into the car and sit on back seats. Mom and dad were talking about new business and new company building that my dad bought some weeks ago. I didn't want to talk about new city, because I was very satisfied with Busan. I had a lot of amazing friends, and I was the most popular boy in school, not to mention that I always get what I wanted since I was only child in my family. Mom and dad treat me like the real prince.

But now I don't know how things will go in new school. I always liked to dance and sing. My mom had searched some of the best high schools in Seoul, and in the end she and dad told me that ~ High school of Performing Arts for Boys ~ was the best decision for me. I agreed with them, since I always heard very positive comments about it. But something was on this school that I wasn't really used to. It was school that only boys attended.

In Busan boys and girls were always together, having classes together and ate lunch together. Well I guess Seoul will really be something new for me.

I was lost in my thinking when suddenly dad said "Tae, we bought big apartment in Gangnam."

"What?" I didn't have any idea what he is talking about.

"Dad said we bought apartment in Gangnam. Isn't this nice?" mom said while she gave me some papers, where were pictures of our new home.

Well I couldn't lie, it actually looked nice.

"That's nice dad." I said and look outside of the window.

It was already past midnight but we still didn't reach our finish, because traffic in South Korea was damn chaos!

"Tae, you will start on new school this Wednesday."

"What? But mom, that's too soon!"

It was Sunday, and I only had 2 days left.

"Come on, I'm sure it will be great." dad tried to cheer me up.

Whatever, I thought ...

We came in Seoul around 3 in the morning. And I didn't have any power left. The long road totally killed me. Mom showed me the way to my new room, I throw myself on it and fall asleep in the next few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up around 11 in the morning. Mom and dad were sitting on chairs on our balcony.

"Good morning sleepy head!" mom said when she notice me.

"Morning." I replied and took glass of chocolate milk.

I join my parents in the morning sunlight.to

"Wow!" I said when I saw our amazing view.

Our apartment was on the 20th floor, and it was extremely high. I could see almost everything. Right when I was trying to get my daily vitamin D I saw that on neighborhood balcony was boy. He was probably around the same age as me.

"Tae! Do you want to see your new school uniform?" mom asked, and I needed to turn my attention onto her.

"Yes." I said, and I think I sounded quite exited.

Maybe a way too much since my mom made bright smile and said "I knew you will like it here."

"So where it is?" I asked.

"You will get it tomorrow. The school called me early this morning and told me that you can go get it tomorrow morning."

"Get it?" I asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow. Don't worry I will go with you, since we need to still sign some documents." Mom said, like it's not such a big deal.

Then I stood up and went into living room, I wanted to see the new rooms because I didn't have time to take a better look yet. Everything was so new! I heard mom was telling something about new clothes, and that the new fridge is still empty.

"We will go shopping." Dad suddenly said.

I always liked shopping, and I wanted to see some places before school starts, so I won't get lost once I officially start.

"Ok, cool! I will be ready in few minutes." I said and run to my room.

Few minutes means one hour or more for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shall we take a bus?" mom asked and dad agreed with her.

"That's great for you Taeyong." dad said and gently pat my back.

I always hated driving with buses, there were always too many people and no empty seats. But it was Sunday and many people stay at home, spending free time with family and friends.

"Let's sit here." I said and took a seat in the front part of the bus.

"Why here Tae, if there's a lot of empty spaces?"

"Why does even matter where we sit, we will came to our destination anyways." I said and dad gave up, he and mom choose seats next to me.

But there was reason, I didn't wanted to go the back. There were some boys who probably heard our conversation and now they probably think I'm small spoiled child I thought.

They were whispering something to each other, but they left on the next bus stop. One of them looked once again at me before joining his friends.

We came to shopping mall, and it was freaking huge!

I wanted to stop and go into shop for games, but mom said "No, Taeyong you need some new clothes."

And yeah I didn't protest, so I follow them.

After trying a lot of shirts and pants I finally choose some. Dad pay for everything, he gave me the bag.

"I think that you are big enough to carry it by yourself." he said and laugh.

"Thanks dad!" I smiled back, and we headed to small coffee shop.

This is how I spend my first day in Seoul, I saw many interesting places that I want to explore, and streets looked nice since there is full of small restaurants and shops.

I took refreshing shower when we got home.

"Please, choose what you will wear for tomorrow." mom said because she knew it took me too much time.

I put towel around my hips, and went to my bedroom. Well now it looked more like closet for clothes. Everywhere were shirts and pants, I wanted to make good expression on teachers, and in my ex school I was known as fashion icon. I always give my friends advices when they went on dates.

Right when I was about to move my towel, and put my boxers on, I saw the boy from before. He was sitting on the balcony just like this morning. Now he was looking into my room. I had big windows and he could see every single thing I was doing. I quickly grab the black curtains and hide his view.

! He just saw me half . Is not like like that I'm fat, but I don't have any abs. My body is slim, tiny and pale. My bestfriend Taeil always said I just look like girl. Geez I thought, I already miss him!

I don't know how I will survive first day in new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Some Taeyong and Taeil moments ^o^ ~ They are so cute and clumsy together! ;)